Friday's Hottub

Story Info
Sometimes you just have to do things you don't like.
4.1k words
4.15
44.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Friday (7th May)

The phone rang at about 6pm, it was Karen

I'd been praying it was her. They were Karen and Mike, early 40's, 15 years younger than me, and living directly across the road, my bedroom looked down across the narrow cul-de-sac into both their bedroom and lounge.

It was 10 years since I'd seen them late one night, the taxi had woken me and I peered out and saw them walk arm in arm up the drive and then watched as the lounge light came on and Karen pulled Mike down on the sofa and they began to kiss passionately, as a couple in their 30's should have done too.

I sat on a comfortable bedroom chair as his hands wandered over her big soft breasts, she was plump and comfortable rounded and curvy, big bottom and breasts as I found out that evening.

Mike was slim and fit a good 7" cock slimmer than mine I thought as I looked through the binoculars as it disappeared in and out her willing mouth.

They weren't on the sofa more than 20 minutes, Mike pulled Karen's skirt up and knickers down and his face was between her thighs eagerly and she came just as eagerly about 5 minutes later, although I couldn't hear any noises it was clear by her eyes and mouth she loved oral sex and she certainly seemed to have had a long powerful orgasm.

She stripped her top and bra off and fed him her breasts he clearly loved them because he spent at least 10 minutes playing with them, and then he mounted her from behind, thrusting quick and fast like a rabbit and came inside 60 seconds as Karen looked around at him and smiled, but he did finish her off with his fingers.

They clung to each other and turned off the lights

So I'd watched them many many times since that first night, it wasn't regular event, although I'd had one girlfriend who would really get off from watching them.

Karen knew I watched now, it's a long story, but she found out several years ago, and that had made her sexier down stairs but she hadn't told Mike I was watching.

But now we often had a drink, and shared the hot tub together. A lot had happened in that 10 years.

"Hi Richard its Karen look Mike and I are having a drink tonight, about 8? Wine and cheese and firing up the hot tub would you like to join us?" she whispered sexily

I obviously accepted had many times before, and so at 7pm I sat in my bedroom and Karen appeared on time and undressed for me, disappeared and soaked in her bath and then appeared again rubbing her creams and lotions in her legs and breast, she faced me when she creamed her breasts and as she creamed her bald and silky smooth vagina, generally she sat on the end of the bed and opened her thighs and stimulated herself as she looked across, teasing and exciting herself because she knew I was watching, creamed her bottom and face, applied her make-up and did her hair, always naked until the last minute, and then she separated her favourite sexy lingerie, a navy blue bra, less than a half cupped bra, it cradled her breasts rather than held them secure, and let me tell you she looked stunningly sexy in it to, and a matching pair of panties and suspender belt and dark stockings, finished off with very high heels.

I knocked on the door at 8pm, after showering quickly and cleanly. I held out a bottle of wine and she held out a cheek which I kissed, I shook Mike's hand warmly.

We stood together on the decking, covered enough to be private, most importantly the next door neighbours couldn't see, and the Spanish Rioja was lovely, the bottle soon went as she passed around the nibbles.

She really looked stunning, she was just over 40 now, tall and blonde, heavy framed and well covered, plump and very curvy without being fat.

Her eyes glistened in excitement and expectation, her lips red and full and her nipples already erect and aroused and both Mike and I knew just how sensitive Karen's nipples were.

She tossed her hair back and laughed, glistening white teeth and a gentle sexy chuckle

They were affluent middle class, detached house, two cars, one daughter (absent) and a private deck and hot tub, certainly the only couple I knew of in the area who owned on. Business man and personal assistant well paid and well off and very bored sexually.

This is where I came in several years ago.

In short Mike was borderline bi-sexual, without wanting to be alone with a man. Karen had expressed an interest in seeing Mike with another man and they had discussed it with me in a party. Me being the only single guy (Divorced) in the street.

I'm not bi-sexual at all, but I had both masturbated and sucked a man off previously for another woman in a 3some.

And so I told Karen I would masturbate Mike and suck him or allow him to suck me on three conditions, no penetrative sex, that she would watch and take part, and that then I could have sex with her too.

It took her approximately 0.5 of a second to agree.

And so the following week it happened, it hadn't taken her long to convince Mike, and then it was once a month since, so this Friday would just be another time.

So here we were standing about expectantly, chit chatting about work and the weather, knowing what would happen next, but not rushing now as we used too, building the expectation and excitement.

Mike was already erect in his linen trousers, he was longer than me by a good inch or so, slightly slimmer cock though thank goodness, so swings and roundabouts as they say.

It was almost time; we never had more than two glasses of wine each. I slipped a Viagra in my mouth as I drunk the last of my wine, it usually took 20-30 minutes to take full effect, I had no problems getting and keeping an erection, but this helped me satisfy Karen, she did take some satisfying in these situations.

Karen was flushed and excited knowing what was about to happen, she was giggly and highly strung, completely out of her normal character when we were ready like this.

Mike undid his shirt, that was the signal, and Karen moved to him and undid the rest and pulled it from his trousers, unbuckled his belt and unzipped him as he slipped off his shoes an socks, she folded his trousers tidily and slipped his shirt off and folded that and he stood in his tight underpants, his erection showing clearly.

He was tall and slim, completely hairless. Even his pubic hair and testicles where shaved smooth.

She stood in front of him and ran her hands all over his chest and then kissed him softly and sexily, and then ran her hand down into his pants and grasped his penis

"My beauty" she whispered and giggled infectiously and proceeded to masturbate him slowly and sexily. Mike's face flushed in excitement as she brought him to a pitch of excitement with her hand and her lips on his neck and the dirty things she whispered in his ear.

She turned to me and undid my shirt, rubbing her hands through the hair on my chest kissing my nipples and biting them softly as she unbuckled me and soon I was in my underpants and she was masturbating me softly and gently and beginning to whispered other sexy words in my ear as she kissed my neck.

"My other beauty" she giggled excitedly.

Mike and I turned to each other and she pulled our pants down in turn and both erections sprang free and she took one in each hand.

"My double beauties" she laughed and then it was our turn.

I took Mike's long erect and hard rod and he took mine and we mutually masturbated each other as Karen looked on breathlessly. Mike and I were standing close together.

I was hard and erect and getting more so as the Viagra grew slowly, but it was Mike that enjoyed this aspect of the evening the best, I was doing it to get at the giggling excitable woman alongside us, she was more than worth the next 60 uncomfortable minutes I had to go through.

We stopped masturbating after 5 minutes, I knew Mike would come otherwise, he had before and it had been much too soon for Karen. I'd realised the longer I could make our foreplay last the better the sex was with Karen afterwards. I stopped masturbating him and we looked at Karen and she giggled loudly and Mike and I undressed her.

She slipped the sexy dress off and we made her walk for us in her underwear, parading sexily, proud of her curves and figure, exciting herself and the two men watching, watching her breasts jiggling enticingly and her big soft bottom wobbling gently, a bottom I would have all to myself later.

We removed her bra, fondling a breast each for several minutes as we kissed her neck and she rubbed both her 'beauties', we softly suckled a nipple each for another couple of minutes until she pushed us away, she could only take so much stimulation of her big black erect nipples. And then we removed her suspender belt and rolled her stockings down gently without snagging them.

Finally we knelt. Mike behind and me in front, and we removed her panties together until she stood naked in her high heels, she really looked stunning, naked and pink with arousal the lips of her pussy hairless, smooth and very pronounced.

She was giggling excitably as she bent forward to kiss me, she liked kissing me but that was not the only reason, because as she supported herself on my shoulders and we kissed sexily, her husband separated the cheeks of her bottom and used his tongue to lick the smooth naked pussy lips and then drag his tongue all the way up the crack of her bottom to that dark puckered taboo entrance and he began to lick her dark hole softly as she kissed me, it was Mikes 'punishment' for this 3some, for wanting his bisexual kicks with me.

I felt her tongue enter my mouth hungrily. I reached for her big round hanging breasts and fondled them again, feeling her reaction as Mike's tongue licked and wriggled and tried to enter her anus tickling and stimulating her for several minutes.

She liked the attention of two men, licking kissing and fondling her ample figure, but this was just the beginning, the preliminaries, foreplay in sexual terms.

Then it was my turn as Karen knelt down, knelt in front of my throbbing cock as I leaned forward to kiss her, feeling Mike's heat behind me, separating my legs and feeling his hand on my shaft, pulling my testicles backward until he could suck them into his mouth and roll them gently.

Then I could feel his tongue search for my anus, licking and wriggling and arousing. Karen required him to do that for several minutes before giving him his reward. She turned me around so that my erection bobbed before his face, and so now he held my balls and shaft in his hands and I watched, we watched, Karen red and flushed as my cock slowly entered his mouth and he began to suck leisurely and softly.

He was as good as any woman I'd had. I could have closed my eyes and come easily something I'd done for him and Karen several time, although not regularly. He'd taken my come in his mouth on the few occasions he had brought me off and swallowed it too for her, as she had swallowed his and my come in turn, and Karen had squealed and clapped her hands when I had first ejaculated into his mouth.

So I looked down at the man sucking me. I knew he wanted to feel my ejaculation, he looked up at me and I could see it in his eyes how much he wanted me to release myself into his mouth, and I could see the disappointment there too, Karen knelt behind him as he sucked, fondling his big hanging balls and rubbing his shaft and softly inserting her finger in his bum to increase his pleasure and that increased mine and of course Karen's.

So now he stood and I knelt, taking my turn to stroke and scratch his balls and his shaft and then take him into my mouth. I had to be very careful because Karen didn't like me making him come too soon, and so I was vigilant because I knew he usually did come too soon, too quickly. I could feel Karen's finger slipping in and out of his bottom as I sucked.

So after a minute I stopped and we stepped in the hot tub and sat with Karen between us. Two erect aroused men and a very excitable woman.

Mike and I both played with her, kissing her alternately, fondling her breasts, one round globe each and then sliding our hands under the bubbling water and up between her thighs, this was Karen's treat this teasing and touching, kissing and sucking and then when she moaned softly and hung her head back we slipped further between her legs and found the smooth soft protruding pussy lips and teased those, stroked and touched them until they parted easily.

Both hands expertly touching and stroking in turn before fully parting those big lips and finding her clitoris and her entrance, we took turns fingering her then, swapping between entrance and clitoris easily and fluidly, each man having a different touch and technique. She raised her knees and parted her thighs and reached for our cocks, sometimes we fingered and touched separately and sometimes together but we always stopped when she started squealing, we knew she was close to coming then.

Mike and I would take turns masturbating each other for Karen to see, sitting on the edge of the tub as we sucked each other, putting Karen on the edge and taking turns eating her wonderfully soft smooth naked pussy, she was gagging to come now, and my cock was as big and as hard as it would get from the Viagra.

And so we sat her back down and began to finger her together, and when she squealed we continued until she started to scream softly and we both watched as she began to come, thrashing in the bubbling water, moaning and grasping at our cock, kissing and sucking at out necks and mouths.

This first climax was always her most violent and we never stopped even after she'd finished, when sometimes it was slightly painful for her clitoris to be fingered hard, we would hold her down, thrusting and stroking with fingers until she submitted to our touch again and finally opened herself up for another arousal.

She went quiet as we touched her when we brought her to the very peak of arousal again and then stopped, she always hated us stopping, we all knew she loved coming when we both touched her.

This was the worse bit and well and the best bit, best bit first.

I sat on a sun lounger and Karen stood in front of me, fed me her pussy and then her breasts as she lowered her pussy onto my erection as Mike watched excitedly as I slipped easily inside his wife's hot smooth pussy. Then she began to fuck me, breasts bouncing as she rode, my cock was as hard and as thick as it ever could get, Karen was that sexy, and the Viagra helped me too I sucked nipples and fondled bouncing breasts and felt Mike's hand slide between us and find her clitoris, she groaned and turned her face to him and they kissed, kissed passionately as she rode my cock and he brought her to a massive climax. I could feel her lubrication slide down my shaft and run over my balls, I watched her come, watched her groan and shudder as her and Mike kissed.

She slumped on me smiling and rested for a minute or so and then climbed off and left me laying there, erect and wet with her juices.

Mike knelt over me and licked me like a cat until I was clean of his wife's taste and then he sucked me as Karen fingered his anus slowly.

Then it was my worst bit as I sat Mike on a sun lounger and stood in front of him and leaned forward and he held my balls and sucked my cock while Karen knelt and stroked him and watched us I was mouth fucking him really, thrusting half my cock in his mouth until I was too excited to continue.

Then I knelt in front of him and took his balls in my hand and his cock in my mouth as Karen fed him her breasts and let his fingers slide into her and it took him less than 30 seconds from when we'd settled and started for real, which suited me, a mouthful of come was not my favourite nibble.

I felt him ejaculate and heard his deep grunt and felt the warm sticky spurt take me in the back of my throat, resisted the automatic impulse to gag, felt each and every one of his spurts as I sucked softly to finish him and then sucked the remaining dribbles from his penis.

Karen handed me a small towel and I spat the come into that quietly, it left a dry sticky taste.

Karen as usual was disappointed Mike had come so quick but now that it was over I could concentrate on Karen's wonderfully full body and I knew she would want me to come too, because I knew what she would do once I had come inside her, I was the only one who hadn't come so far.

Mike dozed satisfied in his bi-sexual lust, opened another bottle of wine and I drank a glass to refresh my mouth and then applied my mouth to Karen's smooth vagina as we lay on the floor in the 69 position and sucked and licked hungrily. I was getting desperate to come now

She rolled over and opened her legs enticingly as I slipped between her knees, looking down at her smiling sexy flushed face, as I entered her slowly but firmly until I was fully enveloped my her tight soft pussy

"Fill me up" she giggled "to the brim you must be so gagging to come now"

I began to move, watched her breasts shudder as I stroked deeply into her and she watched my climax build and then explode immediately and raised her hips for me to explode inside her, spurting and spitting until I was panting and empty.

I rolled off gasping and found my cock enveloped by Mike's mouth, sucking and cleaning briefly before she giggled and we looked at her, spread-eagled with a tiny seep of my come leaking from her

"Quick Mike" and he left my cock go and knelt between her legs and she separated her pussy lips with her fingers and he bent down and licked and sucked at her pussy and my come

He licked her avidly, wanting my come and her climax and she came hard and loudly as he licked her, when she was clean Karen topped all our glasses up and we sat in the hot tub and relaxed, the first bout was over.

Mike's cock was flaccid, even after licking Karen, mine was ¾ hard, the Viagra kept it that hard and as we relaxed and chatted, her hand toyed with my erection until it was hard again 10 minutes later

We chatted and fondled for ½ an hour and Karen looked ready for round two, my cock was hard and so she sat on my lap, her back to my chest, her legs open for my hands, one hand on a big curvy breast and the other fiddling between her soft smooth wet lips, I wriggled under her until I felt my cock enter her and we both groaned as Mike sat opposite and watched as I kissed his wife's neck, fondled her breasts and penetrated her vagina in front of him he reached forward and kissed her, kissed her and fondled the other breast while his other searched and found her clitoris.

Karen sighed softly and opened herself so my cock penetrated her even further, she lifted herself up and down and my cock slipped deliciously in and out....

He was stimulating her hard and quickly now we'd done the soft stroking, kissing and touching and teasing this was a different technique this was hard and rough and I was biting her shoulder and we were both massaging her breasts very firmly, pinching her nipples and his finger bent her aroused clitoris hard with each stroke.

She gasped and moaned and rode me hard and as I left another mark on her shoulder, suddenly she screamed loudly and plunged down hard on my cock and shuddered and thrashed and cried out.

Mike and I kept her going as long as we could before she pushed us away and rolled out from the tub and I rolled after her and I took her hard from behind, driving my cock deeply into her pussy as Mike rolled under her and attacked her clitoris with his mouth and I really fucked her hard, both hands on her hips and pummelled her hard and fast enough to make her breasts sway uncontrollably, she arched her neck and cried out and I let myself go with her and she shuddered and came as I spurted deeply inside her. I could feel Mike under me and her and as my cock slipped out he sucked it clean and then sucked my semen from her open vagina.

12