Friend & Neighbour Gets Well Done

Story Info
A Friend gets fucked hard by young Stud... I want some too!
3k words
4.29
113.4k
67
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,309 Followers

My name is Rachel; I am 28years old single mom, blonde with a trim figure. I live in a nice part of town down a quiet cul-de-sac, and am the Chairperson of the local community council. I suppose you could say I was fairly innocent as far as sex went, I was brought up by a good religious family and until the incident I am about to tell you always thought that affairs and such were had by more ordinary people.

I had been doing some baking for the upcoming coffee morning, and had been running through my recipes to see what was required only to discover I was out of brown sugar. I decided to slip around to my Neighbour Angie's and borrow enough to finish the recipe. That is where things took an interesting and exciting turn for me. Angie has a son, Tim, who is home from uni and had brought his friend Ralph with him. I had met them a couple of times, when they had been returning from the shops. Tim was a lovely lad, he was always off doing something sporty and I had already seen him leave earlier with his kit bag slung over his shoulder. Ralph his friend, had always made me feel uneasy, not that he had given me any reason to be so, just had a feeling he could be a bit overconfident.

Despite my personal feelings, or thoughts, Ralph was a typical twenty year old who had striking good looks, and seemed to make Angie laugh so I had no reason to dislike him, I just did.

I wiped my hands, slipped out of the apron and closed and shut the door as I cut through the adjoining gate to our homes. As I stepped into the driveway, I noticed Angie had the curtains in her lounge drawn and thought it was a little weird as it was a beautiful day. I opened the door to Angie's and stepped into her back kitchen. I was just about to call out to Angie, when I heard strange sounds coming from the living room.

Wondering what they were, and I still can't to this day explain why I didn't call out, I crept towards the unused serving hatch and looked through the gap between the doors. God knows how the two of them didn't hear me; I let out a gasp of shock, surprise and amazement, at the sight that greeted me.

Angie, my married friend, was knelt on the floor absolutely naked and standing in front of her also naked was Ralph, his chiselled body glistening with sweat. His large cock, which was the biggest I had ever seen, was standing to attention as Angie sucked and slurped like a cheap whore on his balls. That had been the strange sounds I had heard it had been Ralph moaning softly, Angie making the loud wet sex sounds and my lack of sex in the past three years adding to my blissful ignorance.

When I had let out my gasp, I had retreated quickly back outside and found I was shaking with excitement. Instead of going home I couldn't get the image of Ralph's superb looking cock out of my mind. Instead I found myself asking myself; "How can she cheat on her husband Jim?"..."What does my friend Angie think, she is bloody doing he's the same age as her son!"

As I asked myself these and other similar questions, I began to find myself wondering what she would allow him to do. Would she allow him to screw her or what? I must have realised almost immediately how stupid some of my questioning was. Of course she was going to allow him to screw her like a cheap slut, why the hell would she and he be naked if they weren't going to go all the way. My stomach was full of butterflies, my legs and hands were shaking, and instead of going home I found myself back in my friend's kitchen peering through the gap like some dirty little peeping tom.

Angie was by now sucking as much of that shaft into her mouth as she could, all the time looking into Ralph's face. I found myself fascinated by the girth, length and shape of Ralph's lovely big cock. "That's it Mrs T, suck on my dick...bet it tastes good!... That's a good girl, Kiss me there... Lick every inch of me you dirty little cheating wife!"

"Mmmmmph...Mmmmm!" was all my friend could manage, with her lips wrapped around that glorious cock.

"Do you want more?... Then take it!...go on all of it!" growled Ralph. "I bet you've been thinking about my big cock since I arrived haven't you!"

He then entwined Angie's long blond hair in his fist and used it like a horse rein to force her further down onto his shaft. Angie moaned groaned and using her hands pulled his ass towards her trying to force that cock right down her throat. I was so excited as I watched I could feel my own pussy getting wet and slid a hand into my pants and started rubbing my slick slit and the nub which was already sticking out from under its hood.

I heard Angie gag, before breaking away from her oral administrations. "Oh my God Ralph, I'm so fuckin' wet, just let me suck your sweet lollipop... Just grab my head baby, and force me closer!"

Ralph lifted her up and told her to lay down stomach first, on the top of the coffee table. Then he told her to grab her ankles and pull her legs up her back. Then using one of the cords from the curtains he tied her ankles and hands together. Angie my friend was now bent almost double, her big firm tits were squashed against the table and her face was a mess, all her make-up, was streaked everywhere.

She looked up at Ralph as he stepped in front of her. "Ralph baby, I can't believe what we're doing! Don't stop!...I love being able to please you ...you know you drive me crazy, don't you?"

I have no intention of stopping Mrs T, you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen!... I am going to wash your mouth out with my cum you dirty little slut!"

By now I had pulled my trouser pants down, to my knees, along with my sodden knickers, my fingers of my right hand were fingering myself frantically. I had released my tits from my top and bra to allow me to twist and flick at my own nipples. I was biting my bottom lip to stop my moans from being heard. I felt so dirty hiding and watching my friend be unfaithful to her husband with this young stud. Meanwhile Angie was being face fucked, that's the only way to describe what Ralph was doing to my friend. Far from disliking it, Angie seemed to thrive on the rough way he was handling her.

The sounds of sex filled the room, wet sloppy sounds as Ralph's cock slid in and out of Angie's throat; I could actually see her throat expand as he thrust into her mouth. Ralph was speeding up, and he then raised his hand and slapped her bear ass, I got such a surprise I almost yelled out. What the fuck is he doing? I thought. Angie never missed a beat, she just let out a muffled moan, or a cry I couldn't fully make it out, but it sounded like a moan, a moan of pleasure. I had never thought of being spanked as fun, or indeed sexual, yet here was my best friend being spanked, and hard, by her young stud.

Ralph was pistoning in and out of her mouth as he grunted at her "Oh yeah, that feels fucking good Mrs T... You're so fucking naughty aren't you? Cheating on Mr. T. With a younger guy, you are such a slut!" He stopped spanking her, and grabbed her hair in both hands and really started to fuck her so hard she was sliding all over the coffee table, with the face pounding she was getting.

I, by now had decided I needed something bigger, other than my fingers to satisfy the feelings I was having in my own pussy. Looking around quickly I saw my friend's hairbrush. Grabbing it I quickly used it to good effect. Rubbing the handle all over my slick lips and dripping pussy, before inserting it into my hungry pussy. I could feel it banging against my clit, and knew that would soon bring me off again, along with the sex scene before me, that had me so aroused.

Ralph began to moan, his legs shifted apart as, I assumed, he prepared to cum allowing me a view of his big balls swinging and slapping against my friends chin, and the full length of his cock sliding in and out of her receptive mouth. Then it happened I saw Ralph start to cum, his balls lifted, his ass clenched and unclenched, and he let out a loud "Aaaaaaaaaaaargh... TAKE IT, Take it all, bitch!"

As I watched Ralph shoot what must have been seven or eight spurts into her mouth, Angie's eyes flew open and she frantically tried to swallow the huge load this young stud had deposited in her slutty mouth. I was transfixed like a silly teenager, mouth hanging open and my own pussy, stuffed with all four fingers of my right hand, throbbing between my legs which were shaking so much I had to sit down. My God she swallowed the fucking lot I said to myself, I had never done that for my ex, and Angie had always said she hated doing it with Jim, yet she had just swallowed a massive load of cum from this young stud. What the fuck will she do next? I wondered.

I didn't have long to wait, I heard Ralph asking "Did you like that Mrs. T?..Bet you did, didn't you?" Once again I looked through the gap, Ralph had untied her and Angie was sitting on the table still playing with Ralph's flaccid cock, teasing his balls and running a finger over his asshole.

"God yes, I fucking loved it!. Especially your cum, it tasted so good!" Angie said, smacking her lips as she did. "You tasted so good baby, all that lovely pre-cum and the taste of your shaft had me so hot. Look at how wet my cunt is!.. All ready for your dick to stretch my tight cunt!"

I want you so bad Ralph. Come on fill me up with young cock stud, I want to feel that cunt stretcher inside me!" Moaned Angie.

"Your wish is my Command Mrs T; I'm going to show you how I fuck a woman!" Ralph then lifted her up in his arms. He then placed her on the leather sofa so her legs hung over the front, her head lay against the lower part of the sofa back. As he spread her legs I got a really good look at her dripping wet cleanly shaved pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and puffy, the slit was hanging open with the inner lips just showing, like flower petals and dripping in her juices.

Ralph stood over her, his now fully erect cock swaying about obscenely, as he prepared to fuck the living daylights out of my friend. Lucky bitch, I thought to myself. What I'd give for a cock like that to do what it is doing to my friend. My cunt ached, and my stomach was fluttering with jealousy and pure lust. "Do you like my big dick Mrs T? Tell me what you see, what you like. Describe my cock to me!"

"Oh baby please don't I need fucked now!" Angie moaned.

"Go on, bet you enjoy it!" Ralph teased.

"Okay, okay but promise you'll fuck me! Soon Ralph, my cunt needs it, I fuckin need it!"

Angie then started telling him how good his cock was. "It's fascinating, soooo much bigger, thicker, longer than Jim's...I just love it, I love the taste, I love how it fills me, how it throbs in my hand in my mouth and now in my Cunt!...put it in NOW!"

"You asked for it, so here it is!" With one thrust he sank that big cock into my friend's cunt. Angie let out a loud scream as he penetrated further than her husband Jim had obviously ever done. The cry of pain very quickly became groans of pleasure as Ralph administered a solid sound fucking to my friend's cunt. I could hear he was fully in as I could hear his big heavy balls begin to slap my friends ass. "I love the wet sloppy sounds when I fuck you. The sounds of our fucking and your moans of pleasure drive me crazy Mrs T!"

Angie was panting heavily, "Faster, Harder you cunt! Fuck me, Fuck me till I beg you to stop you big cocked bastard!"

Ralph suddenly stopped screwing her. What he did next amazed me. Ralph picked up Angie and held her up as he stood his cock still embedded in her cunt. Using his hands to hold her ass and help to lift her up and down on his rock hard dick he groaned at her "You dirty little slut, I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk!... You ready bitch?"
Angie was holding on tightly her arms gripping his neck. Her eyes shut tight, her mouth hanging open as she panted like a bitch in heat. "Go On you bastard Fill me up... fuck my tight cunt! Make me scream with that big dick of yours!"

Even this young stud couldn't stay in that position for too long, and after about five minutes he stepped over to the sofa again, only this time he lifted her up, turned her around and bent her over the arm of the sofa. That made her pussy at the perfect height for him to fuck her doggy ways. He quickly re-entered Angie and started once again to pummel my friend's cunt into submission.

The stamina, the longevity of his fucking was truly awesome. I could only imagine having a lover like that. MY memories of sex with my ex had been a quick fuck on a Friday night after he had been to the pub and leaving me totally unsatisfied. But with a cock like that in front of me I could only dream of how it would make me feel.

"YES... YES... YES!" Angie repeatedly yelled as he fucked the living daylights out of her. "Fuck me harder, harder, go on harder, make me cum!"

Ralph had her Cumming over and over again, I knew she was having orgasms on top of orgasms as her legs were shaking, flopping around as Ralph drilled her cunt with that big cock. "Cum for me baby, please cum for me fill my slutty cunt with your baby batter, give me it all PLEEEEEASE!!"

Almost immediately after she cried out, Ralph shoved hard into her cunt, held her hips tight against his groin and let out a huge groan. "Aaaaaaaaaaah...Oh Yeaaaah ... Uuuuuuuuuurgh" as once again I watched those lovely big heavy balls lift and start pumping my slutty friends cunt full of his young potent spunk. Angie was like a rag doll, her body betraying how she felt. When Ralph pulled out of her cunt, I watched as Angie's pussy stayed open and cum oozed out onto the sofa arm. I have no idea how she would explain the stain to her husband Jim. I don't think that was what was on her mind at that moment.

I had cum several times myself, and my nipples ached from my twisting and pulling on them. My Pussy was sore from all the self masturbation, with the brush handle, as well as the thorough fingering, I had given myself. I slid down onto my knees as I tried to recover and return home where later on, I intended to use my dildo to good effect.

I used my mouth to cleaan the brush handle, then wiped the brush handle on my clothes, before I replaced it, crept away quietly to return home, on shaky legs. Not before I heard Angie tell Ralph, "Oh Fuck baby, you can use me any way you want, whenever you want, I'm all yours and my cunt belongs to you now!"

Ralph laughed and then told her to "get down here on your knees, clean me up!"

I nearly came again on the spot as I silently closed the back door and returned home, where I fucked myself silly all night long recalling what I had saw next door. I made a promise to have some of that myself. It happened sooner than I thought, but that's another story; let's just say he not only fucked the ass of Angie, but the two of us. When I did catch Angie later on that day, she told me that Jim, her husband had called to tell her he would be away for a few days more. I knew this was normal for Jim and Angie, with Jim's line of work. It did however mean my own sexy thoughts were put into action quicker than I had expected. In the end, both Angie and I ended up being banged senseless by Ralph. Not only that we both got to experience being gangbanged with the help of a couple of her son Tim and Ralph's mates who lived close by.

As for Angie's son, he ended up returning to University, after catching his mum and Ralph going at it hammer and tongs. Ralph and he had a falling out and he decided to return to University. However not before I allowed Tim, to fuck me in the very bed, I shared with my unsuspecting husband. I knew Ralph had awakened a deep desire within me, I also knew I would continue to find enough young cock to keep me happy while hubby was away.

You know what they say - some guy's have all the luck!

easyballs
easyballs
1,309 Followers