Friend for Friend

Story Info
He gives him his cousin's treat.
2.2k words
3.82
80.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
259 Followers

This is a true incidence that happened about three years back while I lived at Nodia with my wife and parents in a middle class rental multi-complex flat. I was married around 30. Seema, my cousin was the daughter of my mother's elder sister living at Merrut. She had got admission in a MBA college in Noida and her parents sent her to us, as hostels there were unsafe and expensive.

She was around 22, a real beauty, 5'-5" ------ 34"-28"-35" in a perfect sensual shape. Her breasts and hips had swelled to mouth-watering shapes. She looked like a recently married woman. I was sure that she was not a virgin and had tasted forbidden pleasures with some one good in sex.

Her parents had financial and other constraints so they had fixed her marriage with an ordinary college teacher. Unluckily he did not possess worthy physique for a beautiful girl like Seema and she was quite conscious of it.

Raj was my new neighbor. He was in mid thirties, handsome and married to a lovely lady but he was great seducer. After some get to gather with my family Raj fell for my sexy looking cousin and began seducing her. She too was man loving and her eyes told that she liked him. But as she was likely to be married in next five moths so she was fearful of serious advances.

Since childhood I had been quite frank with her and would often joked that her teacher husband would be insufficient and she would surely need a supplementary husband. I even told her that there should be many in line for her. I even named Raj as her greatest devotee. She would usually hush me up with shy smiles.

Raj and me began playing tennis in a nearby club and in due course of time we became very friendly. After games we would sit in shorts for drinks and talk sex for hours. We talked about ladies around us and even our spouses. I purposely began bringing Seema in row of spicy discussions. It always fired his passion. From his robust actions he looked a real fucker.

Whenever he came to our house he always looked seductively at Seema. She too would come near to him on one or other pretext. It excited me tremendously as I saw their warmth growing although any one of them had the least idea of it.

Finding his strong desires for her, I frequently began giving her some hints of his talks about her. On Saturdays and Sundays I began taking her to club for playing badminton. It was the fit place for Raj to seduce her. After months of pursue she atleast started returning his sensual looks but he was becoming more and more frenzied to fuck her. I sensed that Seema too had grown quite hot for him.

I always felt my heart beating faster when I uttered her name before him. I even fantasized her would- be husband fucking her used vagina, while I hide and watch. I was quite open to Raj and Seema so I was sure that my one a timely prompt would bring this coupling in hours only.

On one weekend while Raj's wife had gone to her mother's house, Raj and I were sitting in late hours in his balcony with drinks. During sexy talks I asked him to tell me the lady he was dying to fuck. He giggled but I kept on pressing to tell truth at least in honor of drinks. I even suggested him I might pray for his luck. After some chuckling he told me that I might try and guess correctly.

We were sitting on cane chairs opposite to each other with drinks on a round cane table between us. Leaning back on my chair I named some beautiful actresses in demand but he smiled at me. I came to ladies of our apartment but he continued to laugh looking at me. He did not node even at the mention of a sexy young on second floor, about whom his had been so crazy.

I then named few housemaids to tease him. I finished my glass and than named his wife. I named even my wife, oh no!

I was taking my time, he leaned back placing his legs straight on a stool and put off shirt. His sweaty hairy chest was now naked. Down way his half-grown thick baton showed bulge in his insufficient shorts. I pretended to think, teasing him. Then like a freshly conditioned air, I named Seema.

Not expecting from me, he yanked and grabbed my hand. From my place I could see large mushroom head was about to prop from his insufficient shorts.

"That's you here! Fill both glasses and cheer now." he said.

He was completely lost in passion. I got up silently and went to phone in living room and dialed my number. My mother answered the call. I told her that I was at Raj's house and he had some problem in kitchen and as his wife is not here so I asked her to send Seema for some time.

I came back to him, as he kept on looking, unaware of what I had done. Little later Seema appeared from front door. She was wearing yellow kurta and tight curidar pajama with thin yellow duppata. Dim light enhanced her generously wide hips wrapped in yellow kurta. Her round large breasts were bulging in her thin duppata.

He was not excepting her so surprisingly. Raj hurriedly tried to arrange his shorts but I winked him to stay there. She smelled wine and hesitated to move further. I stood up, ignoring her wavering called her in balcony and signaled to sit on chair on which I was sitting. Looking at me she sat down in dilemma. Her chair was just ample for her round hips. I dragged another chair from inside and sat adjacent to her. From her place Raj's purple mushroom propping at out of his nicker was clearly visible. He tried to move his legs but I again winked him. He stayed there, dumfounded!

This had set extreme passion in him and his thick mass began swelling now discharging more sex juices. In the process least quarter of shark naked length came out of nicker.

The scene had completely frozen Seema. She was nervous, but I nodded her to be at ease, as no one was going to eat her. Her face was red and she lowered her eyes. Comforting her, I told that we had a serious bet and since I had won she had to refill our glasses. Looking at her I gave her the whiskey bottle. She indecisively tried to hold it as I again asked her to pour some whiskey at least in her admirer's glass. In dismay she leaned a bit and began filling his empty glasses.

This was unthinkable and made Raj's erect pole completely up taking his nicker with it. Her hand shook as I soothingly told her that I always felt they both were sexually charged for each other. Today he had just confessed it to me. Looking deep in her eyes I asked her to tell me the truth. I told her that if she wished, she could lie to me that she was not attracted to him. Then we would go back never to discuss it.

She in fury looked at me and dropped her eyes.

I signaled him to bring complete pole out from confinement. Hesitantly but in complete frenzy he did it with his shaking right hand. His complete cock and massive balls were out of nicker. It was now in full view, upright to sky and glittering with juices. An acrid smell engulfed the air around us. She looked at it nervously and swallowed a load of salvia.

I got up and went to front door to bolt it. As I returned she nervously sat looking at his massive shaft. I asked her not to look more at it as it belonged to some one else and asked her if she could do a little kitchen service for us for some salad and chips. Seema looking at me stood and walked to kitchen. Raj sat there in complete frenzy. Little later glancing me as if for permission he stood and walked to kitchen, his hairy chest naked and pole swaying with steps. It was an inconceivable scene.

I had part of view inside kitchen.

She saw him coming as he went in the kitchen and stood just behind her. She was expecting it. She remained standing and cutting chip of a potato ignoring him. The head of his dick touched her hips and moved slowly towards her crack. When she felt his organ touch the valley, she opened her mouth in dismay. He ran both hands through her long, straight hair down to her bum. He was so consumed with desire that he just needed to satisfy it.

He slipped his arms around her waist and his mouth sucked on her lip as his hands eagerly slid up over her kurta to her breasts. The small woman was helpless when he spun her around, and his arms went around her neck. They kissed passionately, tongues exploring each other's mouth as he pressed her against the cooking counter. He squeezed her ass cheeks through her salwar and Seema was very conscious of his free cock pressed against her belly. He broke the kiss and began to kiss her kurta at her breasts, her tongue snaking out at area around her nipple. I could see his left hand went to hem of her kurta and disappeared beneath it as he was kissing her deeply.

Raj's other hand had slipped between the folds of my cousin's kurta over her breast, moving slowly in what I could only assume was a slow massaging. She was whispering, " Seeeiiii uueee dard hota hei...pleeaseee...seeiiiii siii ufffff nehi..iii aeiii."

[Seeeiiii uueee it pains... pleeaseee,seeiiiii siii ufffff noooo..iii aeiii]

They were still locked in a prolonged kiss, paying absolutely no attention to me, their bodies so tightly pressed to each other that there was no separation from head to knees. Raj pushed Seema's right boobs out of the bodice and kurta. His lips were tangled tightly around nipple sucking and gripping it.

He got hold of one of her hands and put it on his naked cock. She shyly withdrew her hand after he had made her feel his bulge but he again hauled her hand to it. To my surprise she held it in her delicate fingers careful not to press and move fingers over monster. She said something to him shyly. Raj immediately whispered in her ear and kissed her ear holes.

He managed to lift her up with both hands on her buttocks and put her onto the counter. As she watched, he slid her kurta up above her waist and guided her to place her feet at the edge of the counter on either side of him, showing him her delicate valley between legs covered in white cotton curidar. Raj knelt down between her legs, he could smell the strong scent of her arousal below tight cloth as he drew closer to her treasure. He gently kissed her pussy over the moist material of her curidar salwar, and she gasped, pleasure shooting up her body.

Impatient, he reached down with one hand between her legs. I watched dismay on her face her as he slowly undid the knot of the cord of her curidar salwar, pealing and rolling it to her thighs and slowly eased her white cotton panties to one side, exposing first the tiny black pubic hair, and then the swollen lips as much as I could see from distance. She looked down at the man between her legs holding her panties aside. He looked into her eyes as his lips touched her cunt in a kiss. More tingles shot up on my body and she had to stifle a moan.

I can't tell how erotic that scene was. I thought to leave them alone for his first fuck, but I couldn't move.

His tongue snaked out and he slowly licked from the bottom of her delicious pink hole up to the top of pussy, touching her clitoris when he got there. He slid his tongue in between the folds of her cunt, tasting her, gathering her juices.

" Seeiiii seeiii oueiii... Bahut gudgudi ho rahe hai, Dheere please, bss karo!" she sighed, Raj ran his tongue lightly back and forth across the clit.

[Seeiiii seeiii oueiii... It is too much trickling, Slow please, enough!]

"Ohhhhheee seeiii...neehi uueeee." she hushed little louder.

In the back of their minds, both were aware of me still around them. She kneeled forward and tried to look in balcony and whispered to him. There was a pause as she pulled up her salwar and underwear. Raj simply let her underwear slip back over her cunt.

He lifted her supporting her on his trunk and holding her from hips while she encircled and hold his neck with her arms.

I saw them completely avoiding eyes from me and him taking her in bedroom and bolting the door from inside.

While he was enjoying her inside, I was at door trying to listen rattles and squeaks and my issues were equally urgent.

___________________________

This is not the end.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
259 Followers