Friend Photographs and Fucks

Story Info
Girlfriend poses for pictures and then more.
4.1k words
4.34
63.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been asking my girlfriend to pose for some boudoir type pictures, taken by a professional photographer, for a long time. She would always say how she wouldn't want another man to see her in lingerie.

This situation was a strong fantasy for me, though, so I kept thinking how I could convince her to pose for a photographer.

Then, it occurred to me, that I had a long time friend, named Steve, who had mentioned to me that he was an amateur photographer. This was a hobby and mostly he took nature pictures. Steve had also not been shy about saying how pretty my girlfriend Amber was and I noticed him looking at her in a leering manner, whenever he thought no one was looking. The thought of him seeing her in as little clothes as possible, was also a fantasy of mine.

To give you an idea of what she looks like, Amber is very conservative by nature, and she is Asian, 28 years old, 5 feet, 3 inches tall. She weighs about 110 lbs. Her boobs are 34b and a really tight butt. In her mind, the thought of being photographed by a strange man would be too embarrassing to even imagine.

My birthday was coming up and I thought it was a perfect time to bring up the subject again, as I could ask for the pictures as my present. I began to put the plan in motion.

I called my friend and said, "Hey Steve, are you still taking pictures?"

He said, "Yes, in fact I just got a great Nikon digital camera that I haven't even had a chance to use."

I thought, that is good to know, and said, "Well, my birthday is coming up and I was wondering if you might help me with an idea?"

"Sure, he said, "Anything you would like."

I said, "I am going to ask Amber to have you take a few pictures of her."

"Oh, I haven't taken any portrait photos; I only take outdoor pictures of trees, rivers, mountains, and things like that."

"Well,", I replied, "I hope you will reconsider, as I am looking for some boudoir type pictures and I don't think she would be comfortable with a stranger, but might with you."

I thought the phone went dead, as there was no reply. Finally he said, rather emphatically, "Sure, I could do that, let me know if she agrees."

With him on board with the idea, the hard part of convincing Amber to go through with it was my next project. This one would not be as easy though. For several days, I would wake up with dreams about how this situation may play out.

I picked a night only a week before my birthday to bring it up. I had opened a bottle of wine and we had each had a couple of glasses. When she drinks, she really gets in a sexy mood. I had rented a movie that I knew included a scene of a man taking pictures of a girl in her underwear, followed by a nice romantic interlude.

After the movie, we kissed a bit, and then, playfully, I said, "You know my birthday is coming up next week?"

She said, "Of course I do, but I have no idea what to get you, as you have everything and you haven't given me any tips."

I whispered to her, "Well, you know I've wanted some pictures of you."

She said, "Yes, I know what you are talking about, but I've told you no way."

I replied, "I understand you wouldn't trust a stranger to take pictures of you."

"That's right, so let's stop talking about it," Amber said.

"Well, I have a solution for this issue, my friend Steve is a photographer and has volunteered to do this as my birthday present."

She was clearly shocked and speechless for several seconds, so I took the chance to say, "It is basically the same as what you wear on the beach, and we both trust Steve."

"So, I could wear bikinis and things like that?"

"Sure, maybe bra and panties, but that is basically the same thing."

She thought about it for a few minutes and said, "Where will he take the pictures?"

My heart skipped a few beats as that meant she had agreed to do it. I said, "why not here, that will make it more personal."

She said, "Ok, I will do it, but only if you are not in the room, as I want to surprise you for your birthday."

"What the fuck," was what I was thinking. I mean, to get the pictures is great, but most of the fun I was planning on was watching Steve see her, pose her and all that goes with it.

Instead of saying that, I said, "Ok, whatever makes you comfortable."

That night, we had some pretty wild sex as I think both of us were turned on thinking about her doing it. She of course, made it seem like it was all for me, but I think she thought it would be fun too.

The next day, I rang up Steve and said, "We are all on for Saturday night for the photo session."

We talked about it and he sounded a bit uncomfortable about the situation for some reason. He asked, "What is she going to be wearing?"

I said, "Well, she will have some outfits ready, but why don't you buy some naughty little outfits you think would be good for the pictures."

He thought about this for awhile, and said, "Ok, I will buy some and bring them over."

I offered to pay him, but he said it would be part of my birthday gift from him, along with some printed copies of the pictures. He has one of those digital picture printers at home. Steve is a big guy, over 6 feet tall, but also heavy, and must weigh 300 pounds.

Saturday finally came around, and it was the day before my birthday. I was excited all day and made sure Amber had some wine before he showed up. She seemed really nervous all day, but never acted as if she was going to go back on our deal.

She cleaned up our bedroom and said this was where he was going to the pictures, and said, "I hope you won't be disappointed with how they turn out."

I told her that would never be possible and just then, the door bell rang. Steve came in with his equipment and acted very professionally. He gave Amber a hug and me a handshake and started to unpack his stuff.

I was surprised that he had all the equipment he did. He had two lights that appeared to be professional photographer grade, a nice tripod for the camera, and a very nice looking camera. I wondered if he bought some of it for this experience.

He also had a duffel bag and I thought there may be some outfits in there.

As he unpacked, I gave him a glass of wine and then took my clue to exit the house. We had agreed that I would be gone two hours, which should have been plenty of time for the photo session, including changing outfits and such.

I drove over to the local bar and ordered a drink. I was wondering what was going on back at my house. But, I would find out. Earlier in the week, I went to a local spy shop and did some shopping for a pinhole camera with sound.

No way was I not going to watch the photo session and this way, I would have the video to keep forever. I would have not only the pictures, but a video to keep and watch over and over. The camera wirelessly transmitted to a recorder I had hidden in the garage. Cost me a few hundred bucks, but I felt it was worth it. I hid the small camera in a place that would capture the bed and some of the room, and it was color with sound. I tested it out, and it worked great.

I drank a couple of drinks, but my mind was on what was going on back home. I didn't get too buzzed, as I not only had to drive home, but wanted to be awake when I got back.

At last the two hours had passed and I rushed home. Steve was already gone when I got there and I was disappointed I didn't get to talk to him.

I said to Amber, "How did it go?"

She said, "Fine, I was nervous at first, but after a few shots, it was actually fun and I enjoyed doing it."

I was surprised, not that she enjoyed it, but that she admitted it.

I said, "What outfits did you wear?"

"A couple of bikinis and some of my favorite bras and panties," she said.

"Hmmm," I thought, as she didn't mention anything he brought. Maybe he didn't buy anything or she refused it, I wondered.

She was in a frisky mood though and so we had a good sex session. I was still so excited to see the video as soon as I could.

The next day, Steve came over with a box. Inside were the pictures he took in a nice binder. Steve said, "I had to work quickly, so my wife wouldn't see them." He gave Amber the box and took off.

I couldn't wait to open up my birthday present and grabbed the box.

She said, "Let me help set the mood."

She unzipped my pants and started to caress my cock as I opened the box. That was a great way to enjoy seeing the pictures.

With her touching me and looking over my shoulder, I turned the first page.

The quality of the picture was great and there she was, standing by the edge of our bed in her red bikini. She had one hand in her hair and had a cute seductive smile.

The next one, same bikini, but she was facing away from the camera, looking back over her shoulder. Good shot of her butt in the bikini too.

Page three was her in a white bikini. This one was a string bikini, so a bit more showing in this picture. She was posed lying on the bed on her side, holding her head up with one hand and the other on her hip. Very cute picture and I thought Steve did a good job with the poses. I was thinking he must have had to hide his erection while taking the pictures.

Next was another picture in the white bikini, but this time she was sitting up on the bed with her legs spread wide, with her hand near her mouth and she was licking one of her fingers. Wow, sexy picture, although it didn't show anything really.

Another page was turned, and there she was in a little outfit, a type of teddy. She said, "I bought this special for the picture session."

The teddy was baby blue and lacy and came down in a nice V around her boobs. It was translucent, but not see-through, so you couldn't see anything really. She was again lying on the bed.

The next picture was her on all fours, looking back toward the camera. The teddy was not a thong, but it was small in the rear, so her cheeks were showing a little bit.

I was thinking, this is getting better, and my cock was super hard in her hand.

I turned the page and.........................blank

She said, "Did you like them, Honey?"

"Ah, yeah, they were great," was all I could manage. She was very excited and bent down over me, and started to suck my cock. It didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth, as it was great to see the pictures. She swallowed and cleaned up her mouth.

I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed, though, as the pictures were well done, but they really were not that naughty. I didn't think she would be naked, but thought at least there would be a little more showing.

I didn't let on that I was disappointed though, and I still was interested in seeing the video that was recorded. And I could use the camera later for more fun.

So, I had to wait till she went to work the next day to get the video out and start watching it. I got naked and turned on the tape.

It started with Steve setting up the lights and the tripod. Amber came out in the red bikini and I saw Steve ask her to pose in a couple of positions and I recognized the pictures he took. It seemed he took several more, but probably only printed the best ones.

It was fun to see and hear Steve tell her what to do, and she was drinking quite a bit of wine too. She went into the bathroom to change outfits.

Steve said, "Amber, you look great in this pose."

Later, "Stick your butt up a bit more."

The video was a bit boring though, as it was the same outfits I saw in the pictures, and they were not interacting very much. Frankly, it was very professional. Still, having a friend taking pictures of her was erotic.

Things changed though, when Steve said, "I brought along a few outfits for you to wear also."

"Oh," Amber said.

He pulled out the bag and said, "Just put them on one at a time and come out."

The way he put it, was more of an order, so she didn't object at all. I think he had got her trust going and by ordering her around, she got used to obeying him.

Steve arraigned the lights so they were more of a spotlight on the bed.

Amber came out and when I saw the outfit, I felt a tingle. She was wearing a white sheer bra top with some white lace shorts on the bottom.

She said, "This is a little sheer."

Steve said, "Yeah, but remember you want to surprise him."

Steve has her sit up on the bed and the video camera could see her dark nipples show through the white material. He took a few pictures, and then had her get on all fours again. I think he liked this position.

Her ass crack was pretty visible though the white sheer material. Steve took some pictures and I noticed he seemed to be using the zoom.

I was enjoying the video, but started to wonder why I didn't get pictures in this outfit.

She went in to change outfits. She came out in another lacy outfit; this one was a long red lace top and some red panties. This outfit was velvet looking and not see-through at all.

He took a few pictures, and then put her on her knees again. He got close to her, and started to pull down her bottoms just a bit.

She reached around and grabbed his hand, and said, "Steve!"

He said, "Just trust me, these will be great."

He left them down about an inch, showing just the top of her ass. He took some pictures.

Then, he got closer again, and pulled them down half way. There was her ass half exposed to my friend Steve. Amber didn't say anything, so Steve took pictures. I saw the zoom again.

He said, "Now, reach back and pull them all the way down for me."

She reached over to the table where her wine was and took a big swig of wine. Then, she reached around and pulled down the panties to the base of her knees.

Her legs were together, but her ass was bare. Steve didn't say anything; just started snapping pictures one after the other.

She said, "What do you think of my butt?"

He said, "It looks wonderful, and the pictures are going to be great."

Then, I was shocked to hear her say, "Should I spread my legs?"

"Yes," he quickly replied.

She moved her legs apart. From my vantage point, I could see her asshole and I know he could with all those lights focused on it. Steve took pictures for what seemed like several minutes, a couple of her looking over her shoulder and smiling.

Steve then asked, "Can I touch it?"

"I guess," she said.

He reached out and started to caress her ass. Very softly at first, and then he spanked her and you could hear the slap.

"Ouch," she said and pulled her pants back up.

She turned around and said, "Let's take some more pictures."

I was amazed at what I saw, and I think Steve was a bit taken aback too. He said, "Amber, you pose how you want to, now."

She didn't say anything, but then started to slowly pull her top down over her shoulders. I watched as she moved them down more and more. Finally, the top cleared her tits and they popped out naked. Her nipples were rock hard and Steve gasped. I think he had forgotten to take pictures at first, but then he started to take pictures as she moved around the bed.

Then, she actually stood up on the bed and almost fell over, as I think she was pretty drunk. She put both hands on her panties and in one move, pulled them down.

She was naked then, with her shaved pussy in view. She lied down and spread her legs. Her pussy was wet and open. Steve climbed on the bed with her to get pictures of that.

Steve said, "He is going to really love these pictures."

I was about to pass out from the lake of blood flowing to my brain. This was amazing to see, but yet, where were the pictures he was taking?

On the video, Amber said, "Steve, eat me!"

"What did you say?" Steve said at about the same time I said the same thing watching the video.

She said, "Lick my pussy." It was said in that sexy bedroom voice.

He got down between her legs and all I could see was his head. I couldn't believe I was watching my friend lick my girlfriend's pussy.

She was moaning and saying, "Oh yeah, right there." Then she said, "Oh yeah, stick your tongue in my ass, come on, lick my asshole."

Funny thing was, she never talked dirty when we had sex, so I started to feel a bit jealous.

Then she grabbed the back of his head and started to moan really loud. It was clear he was making her cum.

He got up and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. She just lay there, spread out. I think Steve was in as much shock as me, and probably turned on as much.

She got up on her knees and moved Steve so he was standing up by the side of the bed. Then, she lay down on her tummy facing Steve and started to unbuckle his pants. It was almost too much as I watched her undo his pants and let them fall down.

Steve had a very big belly, but under it, he also had a pretty big cock. It was hard and ready for action.

Amber took it in both of her hands and moved her hands around it. Steve started to moan a bit and then she kissed the head of it. She looked up and made eye contact with Steve as she stuck out her tongue and started to lick his cock.

Then, she put the head of his cock in her mouth. She moved her hands around him and grabbed the side of his ass and then gently pulled him forward. He took the hint and started to fuck her in the mouth, moving back and forth and thrusting in her mouth.

I could see it all on the video and it occurred to me, I would be watching this over and over in the future.

She moved him back and started to lick his balls. Again looking up at him, she sucked one in her mouth and then the other.

She then moved him around so he was facing away. He was hesitant, but I heard her say, "I am going to lick your ass."

She got up on her knees and facing his ass, started to kiss and lick his big ass. Steve said, "I've never had this done before."


She said, "Tell me if you like it." Then, she spread his cheeks to lick inside. Steve helped her out, by bending way over.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and said, "Wow."

He turned around and she was smiling and he bent over and kissed her. He played with her tits and kissed her, while still standing by the side of the bed.

She pulled away, and turned back around bouncing her ass backward to face Steve with it.

She looked over her shoulder, and said, "Steve, I want you to fuck me."

Without a word, I watched my friend move forward and grab her ass, then move forward. I watched as his cock entered her pussy.

They both said, "Oh," at the same instant. He fucked her hard and spanked her ass a few times. I watched him lick his thumb and then stick it down by her asshole. I couldn't tell if he stuck it in or just rubbed it.

After a few minutes, he seemed like he was ready to cum, but also was getting winded by standing up and thrusting.

She noticed that and said, lay down on the bed. I watched my friend lay on our bed with his cock standing straight up like a flag pole.

She straddled him and then got on top and sat on his cock. From my vantage point, I saw it go all the way in her pussy. She road on top of him and I could see how his cock stretched her and her asshole contracted with every thrust. Her ass was still wet from his spit too.

I watched Amber fuck up and down on Steve and then I saw Steve grab her ass with both hands, and force her down. With a loud shout, I watched him cum inside her pussy.

She got up and I could see cum run out of her pussy and down her leg.

She collapsed down by him and he held her with one arm while she lay on his shoulder.

Steve's cock started to go soft and I saw how wet it was with my girlfriends juices.

Amber said, "You can't show him those naked pictures of me, he would never forgive me."

Steve said, "Don't worry, those will be in safe keeping, but I will look at them and remember this night."

She said, "Did you like to cum inside me?"

"Oh yeah," he moaned.

She said, "How much time do we have?"

12