Friend, with Benefits

Story Info
Young woman spends the night with a friend.
4k words
4.46
63.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

My daughter was having a friend stay for a couple of days. Natasha was a little despondent, apparently wanting a break from her home-life and an importunate boyfriend. I couldn't help over-hearing her discussing her woes with my daughter.

It is not only teenagers that are afflicted with selective deafness. Any wise parent knows the value of not hearing some things that are being said, especially when your daughter is discussing sex with a friend. Still, just because I didn't 'hear' the girls talking didn't mean that I didn't know what was going on.

Natasha was, it seemed, still a virgin, hovering on the brink of becoming a non-virgin, but not quite ready for that step. At least, not with her current boyfriend. (My own daughter is, naturally, still a virgin, and will remain so for her entire life, all evidence to the contrary being ignored.)

Where Natasha's boyfriend was concerned, he was more than ready for Natasha to join the ranks of ex-virgins. Quite hot for it, being a typical horny young man. He had recently moved to the 'if you love me' ploy, using Natasha's own emotions as weapons. She was still holding off but felt the need for a break.

It turned out that my daughter had no hesitation is asking me for sex advice when it doesn't concern her personally. Where she's concerned I'm an ignorant old man who doesn't understand the younger generation. Where other people are involved I become the fount of all knowledge. She put Natasha's dilemma to me. Should she or shouldn't she?

I could understand the boyfriend's urging Natasha to succumb to his charms. She was hot, with a capital H. If she was mine I'd be dragging her to bed at the first available opportunity. Since she wasn't mine, I could give objective advice.

"If she doesn't feel she's quite ready, then she's not ready," I said, "and should continue to say no. If she thinks she is ready, but doesn't want to sleep with her current boyfriend, then she needs to drop him and find someone more suitable. Alternatively, if she just wants a little more time, turn her boyfriend's argument against him. Tell him that if he really loves her and respects her he wouldn't be pressuring her like this, but would give her time to decide."

The last might slow the boyfriend down a little, even if it didn't stop him. It would give Natasha time to make up her mind.

"One last bit of advice," I added. "Don't put yourself in a situation where he might decide to make the decision for you. And don't say he's not like that. These things happen."

As far as I was concerned that was the end of the matter. Natasha and her boyfriend would either decide to advance their relationship or they might break up. It wasn't really any concern of mine. I effectively ignored the girls for the rest of the evening while they did their own thing, which seemed to involve a lot of talking, giggling, and phone use.

Everything was quiet when I finally went to bed. I fell asleep almost as soon as I hit the pillow. When I woke up it was pitch black and a quick check of the time showed me it was two in the morning. I didn't know, and didn't care, what woke me up. I just settled back down to go to sleep again. That's when I heard a noise.

If the lights had been on I'd have assumed that one of the girls was up and about for some reason, but no lights were showing. I decided to investigate. The noise had seemed to come from the kitchen so I headed on down that way. Reaching the doorway I quietly reached in and snapped on the light.

Natasha was standing in the middle of the kitchen. She didn't react to the light going on, just stood there.

"Natasha?" I called softly, and she didn't so much as blink.

She was dressed for bed, specifically for bed at someone else's house. Flannelette pyjamas, would you believe. A crime against nature those things, but she still managed to look hot and cute.

"Natasha," I repeated, somewhat louder, with still no reaction.

It was pretty obvious that she was sleepwalking. I decided that I wouldn't wake her; I'd just guide her back to bed.

"Come along," I said gently, giving the lapel of her pyjamas a slight tug.

I swear, that's all I did. Just took hold of her pyjama top and gave a slight tug to urge her to start walking. It wasn't my fault that the buttons were too small for the button holes. The top two buttons just popped free, showing off some very nice cleavage.

OK. I'll admit I may have been a trifle at fault over the next step. I gave another little tug at her top, just curious to see if the other buttons would pop free, which they did. I couldn't resist just holding the sides of her top apart, admiring the view. If her boyfriend got to see her that way it was no wonder he was clamouring for more.

Ever done something you know you shouldn't just because you thought you could get away with it? Natasha's top seemed to me to be a trifle large. More a man's top than a woman's. I gently lifted the sides, pushing the shoulders back off her and then released the top. It was loose enough, and heavy enough, to just slither down her arms and drop off, leaving her standing there, topless.

Once started, I saw no real reason to stop. Her pyjama pants were of a size to match the top, with the bottom of the legs rolled up slightly. They had a cord, tied at the waist to keep them up. The tie just had a simple bow, and a gentle tug on the bow brought it undone. Again I stepped back and let gravity work its wonders.

I was slightly irritated to see that she had a pair of panties on. Those I was going to have to leave. The pyjamas weren't my fault. They were just not done up properly and fell off. I would be able to say the same for her panties.

"Back to bed," I said quietly.

I placed a hand gently on her back and pushed lightly and Natasha started moving forward. I guided her back to the bedroom, carrying her pyjamas with me. Reaching the bedroom I flicked on the light and steered her over to the bed.

"Come on," I coaxed, still speaking in a nice soft voice. "Into bed."

Natasha climbed onto the bed and snuggled down. I dropped her pyjamas on the floor and climbed into bed next to her. Well, why shouldn't I? It was my bed. I also left the light on.

Natasha seemed to just automatically snuggle up to me, her bottom pressing against my groin. That would have had an interesting effect on me if it wasn't for the fact that the interesting effect had started as soon as I saw that first flash of cleavage. I slipped my arm around her, hand closing over her breast, stroking it.

It didn't take all that long for the message to seep into Natasha's sub-conscious, rousing her from her sleep. Also, hopefully, simply arousing her. I felt her stir as she woke, then I felt her stiffen; from shock I guess.

"Before you start screaming, why don't you look around and see exactly where you are," I suggested. (I also continued to stroke her breast. Why quit when you're having fun?)

With the light on it only took Natasha a moment to realise that she was not in the bedroom she'd started the night in.

"I heard you moving around. I turned on the light and you came wandering in. Your pyjamas hit the floor and you climbed into my bed. I was delightfully surprised. Also, terribly disappointed, when I realised that you were sleepwalking."

Isn't it amazing how you can lie in your teeth while telling the truth? I may have omitted a couple of minor details, but the gist of it was there.

Natasha took a deep breath. It pressed her breast more firmly against my hand, with the unfortunate side effect of bringing that to her attention.

"Um, your hand is on my breast," she mumbled.

"Indeed it," I agreed, "and a lovely breast it is."

"Could you move it, please?"

Always willing to oblige I slid my arm further around her, finding and stoking her other breast.

"I didn't mean like that, and you know it," she snapped, finally pushing my arm away.

I let my arm be moved away. After all, I was still enjoying the feel of her bottom rubbing against my groin. Notably, rubbing against my erection, which appeared to have got pressed between her bottom's cheeks.

"I'm sorry I came into your room," Natasha muttered. "I didn't know. Um, could you turn away so that I can get my pyjamas back on? I'm sorry to have disturbed you."

"Mmm, no, I don't think I do want to turn away. I'd much rather look at you. And I'm not sorry you disturbed me. Quite happy to be disturbed, I assure you. Do you really have to put your pyjamas back on?"

I was stroking her thigh now. Not intruding anywhere I shouldn't, but still touching her where she wouldn't normally expect to have anyone touching her.

"Yes, I do," she said, her normal speaking voice finally coming to life. "I'm not wandering around the house in my panties just so you can look at me."

"You wrong me," I said mournfully. "I wasn't hoping for any such thing."

I paused for a moment, ignoring her snort of disbelief.

"Come to think of it, you don't wrong me so much as underestimate me. I was sort of hoping to persuade you to take these off as well so I could have a proper view of a very nice body."

I plucked idly at her panties while I did so, tugging them slightly downwards.

"Stop that." She grabbed hold of her panties, dragging then back up the centimetre I'd lowered them by. "Wasn't it you who warned me about not putting myself into this sort of situation."

"Well, yes," I conceded, "but I was referring to your boyfriend, not me. Different rules apply to me."

"Oh, really? And what is the rule that applies to you?"

"Quite simple. You let me take these down and pet you to show that you're not afraid of me and know that I won't really try to seduce you."

I actually got a laugh from that.

"Yes, quite. I'm sure I'm that naïve and simple. If I took my panties off you'd see that as permission to grab me."

"Not really. When your panties come down I'll see it as permission to pet you a little more."

"They're not coming down. End of story."

My hand slid over her thigh and across her tummy, rubbing against her mons and slipping under the waistband of her panties. Not going right under, just teasing along the edge. It was enough to have her wriggling back slightly, moving away from my hand.

She suddenly gasped and went dead still. She had just woken up to what she was pressing against and what she'd just been rubbing her bottom against when she pressed away from my hand.

"Don't worry about it," I said quickly. "Unlike some people, I still have my pyjamas on and what you're feeling is safely tucked away."

"Will you please let me get up and get my pyjamas?" she asked. "I want to go back to my own bed."

"Are you going to insist?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then I suppose I'd better let you," I grumbled, trying to sound terribly hard done by. I backed a little bit away from her, hearing her slight sigh of relief to find my cock no longer wedged against her bottom.

"Still, I think I'm entitled to a little reward for letting you go," I told her, flipping the covers back. I rolled her onto her back, taking her hands and moving them away from her breasts, when she went to cover them. "No need to panic," I assured her. "I'm going to pull down your panties just so that I can enjoy seeing you for a moment, but I won't touch you without your permission."

Ignoring her feeble protest I pushed her hands out of my way and slid her panties down, catching her hands and holding them above her head while I looked her over. She was squirming and blushing, but not really fighting to be free. The look on her face showed that she found my approval both flattering and exciting.

"You are quite lovely," I told her. "Now I'm just going to drop three light kisses on you. One for each nipple and one for your lips. OK?"

She didn't actually say OK, but neither did she refuse. I bent my head over her breast, taking a nipple into my mouth. Tongue and teeth teased it, tasted it. Then I moved on to the other one.

"All right so far?" I asked and she nodded.

She pursed her lips slightly for that last kiss. It appeared that she had misunderstood my intentions. I bent down, hands at her knees, moving them apart, while my mouth covered her mound. Hey, lips are lips. I was abiding by the letter of what I'd said.

Natasha made a rather strange noise and her hands clutched hold of my hair. She didn't try to pull me away, just wound her fingers into my hair, holding on. Meanwhile, my tongue was exploring. I'd been right about one thing. The situation she was in had aroused her to a certain extent. What I was doing now wasn't helping to calm her down. My tongue flicked back and forth, probing between her lips.

I only made one little error. I dabbed my tongue against her too close to her clitoris. Natasha gave another strangled little cry, but so did I, as she nearly tore two handfuls of hair out by their roots.

When I lifted my head away Natasha just glared at me.

"You, you. . .," she stuttered, and I smiled.

"What?" I asked, spreading my hands in all innocence. "I told you what I was going to do and you didn't object."

"You know damn well what I thought you meant," she said, not backing down one little bit.

"I also know what I really meant," I said with an unrepentant smirk.

I reached out and took hold of her hand. Natasha promptly found out that men's pyjamas have open flies. I slipped her hand inside the fly, letting her discover what was hiding there. Not hiding very well, I have to admit. It stood out quite determinedly. She also snatched her hand away quite quickly, accidentally pulling my erection out into the open.

"I'm not touching that," she said firmly.

"Why not?"

"Do you think I'm an idiot? If I go touching you, you'll just take it as encouragement to do even more stuff."

"I don't think you're an idiot," I told her, speaking earnestly, at the same time bringing her hand back and pressing it against my erection. "I think you're a young woman who is developing a healthy curiosity about sex. I'm just helping you resolve some of your curiosity."

"Right," she said, disbelief oozing from her. "And the thought of having sex with me had never crossed your mind."

"Now you're being an idiot," I said. "Of course I intend to have sex with you if I can persuade you. Look at yourself. I'd have to be an idiot to not want to have sex with you."

She blinked, looking startled.

"You admit it? You admit you're trying to make me have sex with you."

"Not make. Persuade. Ultimately, the choice has got to be yours, especially given your virginal state. It's just that sooner or later you're going to want to try it. I just feel that it should be sooner, like right here and now."

"If I was ready to try sex I'd be with my boyfriend," Natasha grumbled.

"No, you wouldn't," I said, flatly contradicting her. "You only think you're uncertain about him. If you stop to consider it, you'd realise you've already decided he's a no go. If you were going to sleep with him you'd do it, not ask your friends for advice. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just the person to help initiate you."

She gave me a look.

"Have you ever thought of packaging and selling yourself? You seem to have a very high opinion of yourself."

"It's what's known as confidence in one's abilities," I murmured.

"Well, it's not going to work," she muttered. "I'm going back to my bed."

I didn't say anything, watching her look around, spotting her pyjamas on the floor. Then her head swivelled back to me, her eyes opening wide with surprise.

"You're a monster," she gasped.

While we'd been talking, my hands had been playing, stroking both her breast and her pussy. She'd only just seemed to realise that she was purring contentedly under my touch.

"Oh my god," she said with a bit of a squeak, snatching her hand away from my cock. When I'd pressed her hand against it the second time she'd automatically taken hold of it, idly playing with it while she argued the point. Now her face was bright red, blushing as she realised what she'd been doing.

I slid my leg over hers, claiming my territory, so to speak.

"Natasha, I am about to move your legs a little further apart and take you," I told her, speaking softly. "If you want to stop me you're going have to say so, very firmly."

She just lay there, staring at me. A couple of times she opened her mouth as though about to speak, but immediately closed it again. Meanwhile I was easing her legs wide apart, giving myself plenty of room. I slipped between her thighs, stroking her pussy with my cock, just rubbing lightly along her lips, letting her know that I was serious. If she didn't speak up, she was fucked.

I gave her time to make her objection, at the same time willing her to keep her mouth shut. I used my cock to drag her lips a little apart, just rubbing it across her from side to side. When she didn't come up with any objection I eased her lips apart with a couple of fingers and pressed my erection gently against her. A small push to give me some grip and I let her lips close over me.

Natasha had propped her head up, watching where I was pressing against her. She was breathing heavily, and there was a look of curiosity on her face. She was really interested in what was happening, not that I could blame her. I pushed in a little further, hearing her give a slight gasp.

Then I pressed a little more firmly. I felt a moment's resistance and she gave a small yelp, then I was pushing down into her.

She was muttering to herself now. Little things like, "Oh my god," "I don't believe this," "He's really doing it," "Oh my god, I'm letting him do this. Am I mad?"

Interspersed with the comments were little squeaks and gasps as I pushed slowly home. It wasn't a case of sliding home with one smooth sweep, more a series of gentle nudges being required to ease her passage open to let me pass. Each gentle nudge (and maybe some not so gentle) pressed me deeper into her, and each nudge was met with a little shocked squeal.

I did hear a couple of what could be construed as snide comments, about people trying to put more into a container than would fit, but Natasha didn't at any stage call out stop. She did give a gasp of surprise and satisfaction when she finally found my groin rubbing against hers.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" I murmured. "Now all you have to do is move with me, nice and easy."

Nice and easy might be how we were going to start but I had no intention of finishing that way. Once Natasha was accustomed to a bit of cut and thrust the sword-play would become a bit more strenuous.

I started off as promised, nice and easy, barely moving inside her. Just easing back a little before pushing home again, softly encouraging her to move with me. After a few hesitant starts Natasha started to move more firmly, pushing to meet me, her head cocked a little to the side as though she was assessing what was happening to her.

She must have decided she liked it, as her movements became even firmer. I was now taking longer strokes, driving smoothly into her, enjoying her response. Her faced was flushed and slightly surprised, but there was an enthusiasm in it. Her breath was deeper, and her hands were on my shoulders, clutching me to her.

"You might try wrapping your legs around me," I suggested, and she did. She just hooked them over my legs at first, but found this unsatisfactory. She moved them higher, then higher still, until she was satisfied. From then on she was also flexing her legs, using those muscles to help push her firmly to meet me as I drove home.

By this time we'd established a nice rhythm, and I can assure you that it wasn't the nice and easy way we started. I was taking her quite forcefully, driving in hard, feeling her yielding to me, accepting my domination of her body.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12