Friend with Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Nothing wrong with clean sex.
1.1k words
3.73
38.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since I had heard from Kara. To be honest it had been since we spent the night together and I hadn't reached out to her in anyway. I had cracked it up to two mature people having some pretty good sex and nothing more. So when my caller ID showed that Kara was calling I was a little surprised but not disappointed.

I answered the phone only to hear "Hey loser what are you up to?"

"Just stretched out playing some video games!"

"Oh that sounds like such an exciting life you lead!"

"Why girl, what are you up to?" I inquired.

"Well, if you must know I just got out of work and was heading home" she stated in a matter of fact manner.

"That sounds like loads of excitement!" I shot back.

"Well it could be if you be at my house in 35 minutes!"

Just hearing her voice and knowing what could be in store already had my dick starting to grow and subconsciously my hand reached down and started to rub my cock. With out stopping my rubbing I managed to reply "I think I can do that!"

Before hanging up Kara managed to slip in "And you better not think of standing me up!"

Knowing how close Kara lived I knew I had a little time to waste, so I kept playing my video games. Time started to get away from me when I realized I had better leave. I knew I would end up being a little late but that I liked the idea because I didn't want to seem too eager. I ended up being about 10 minutes late and walked in her house like I owned the place.

As I walked into the kitchen Kara was leaning into the fridge to grab a beer so I gave her a playful slap on the ass. She must not have heard my come in because she shot up rather quickly turned and looked like she was ready for a fight. Seeing it was just me started to bring a smile to her face. Wanting to make amends I leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

With thoughts of a sex marathon on the horizon I leaned in for another kiss and lords knows what else when Kara informed me that one her roommates was going to be home shortly and that her boyfriend was going to be there in about 40 minutes and he was brining pizza. Not sure if I had known Kara had a roommate and the fact that she was bringing her boyfriend eliminated thoughts of a three-way. Waiting for the intruders to arrive I decided to grab a beer and a seat on the couch.

Kara came in and sat beside me. Leaning in she began to kiss my neck while at the same time grabbing my crotch. Telling me that she wanted something to eat it took a lot of self control for me not to tell her I had a protein shake growing in my balls that she could swallow. Just as I was reaching for her tits the door slammed open as her roommate walked in looking slightly embarrassed. Kara jumped up in record time trying gain her composure. She did the polite introduction of Betsy and the 3 of us made small talk waiting for Betsy's boyfriend, Kyle, to show up.

Luckily Kyle showed up earlier than planned and the 4 of us sat around eating pizza, drinking beer and watching a very bad movie. Once the pizza was gone Kara must have need something to do to keep her hands busy because every once in a while I would feel a short 2 minute caress of my groin. The room was completely dark so I doubt that Betsy and Kyle knew what was going on. As soon as the movie ended Kyle and Betsy politely got up and made a quick retreat for her bedroom for what I could only assume was a fuck-fest. They had no sooner left us alone when Kara rolled up and was straddling my lap. Through playful kisses she managed to ask, "You did shower before you left your house tonight, right?"

Not sure why she was asking plus knowing I hadn't done anything since I showered that morning I could only reply with "No, but then again I did shower this morning!"

"Well you are not getting into my bed unless you shower before hand" was the next words out of Kara's mouth.

"Only if you join me!" I stated.

The next thing I knew I was being led down the hallway towards the bathroom. Walking over the threshold she turned to me putting a finger to her lips informing I should remain quiet so her roommate wouldn't hear. Judging from the moans I heard walking past her room I seriously doubted she cared what we were doing. As soon as I was in the room Kara closed the door behind me and started to take off her clothes in what seemed like one motion.

Fully enjoying the sight of Kara transforming to naked girl I was deliberately slow in taking off my own clothes. By the time I got around to taking off my pants I couldn't remember a time when cock was more erect, I felt like I could use it as a jack-hammer. Willingly I joined Kara who by this time was drenched in the warm water with her long hair flowing down her back. Taking the soap in my hand I proceeded to fully lather up her rather large breasts. We lingered under the flowing water kissing instead of cleaning each other. With my stiffy poking Kara at every turn she decided that we should cut the shower short by announcing "I can't wait to feel your cock deep inside me!" Not one to complain I was already making my way to her bedroom.

Little did I know Kara was right behind me and pushed me down on to the bed as soon I walked through the door. Eagerly she climbed on top of me wit her ample tits hanging right above my face, Kara leaned down and started to kiss me and at the same time took my waiting cock and guided it into her drenched pussy. Gently biting her lower lip she managed to tell me that we had to be quiet this week and that we were rather loud the week before.

As Kara began to ride me up and down I manage to slip one of one hands down so I could gently massage the outside of her clit to add to her pleasure. She tried to push my hand away but succumbed to the pleasure. With muffled whimpers Kara reached out to place a hand on the wall in front of the bed to keep her from collapsing. After a brief moment Kara collapsed on top of me. Before I knew it I had my arms wrapped around Kara and was sound asleep.