Friend Zone Ch. 03

Story Info
Apology.
872 words
4.14
5.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger has a look on her face almost impossible to describe. Tell me am I really not the butt of jokes for you and JP? As I try to explain I am cut off with a dont bother. Ginger stands up put her thong on and suggest I should just go home. On a normal night I would have got dressed and rolled out. Some reason I was in full apology mode. It was a night that eventually would change my life forever. I was about to cross so many barriers. Did I really have feeling in my heart for Ginger. As I approached Ginger I noticed a tear on her cheek. After reaching out to give her a hug she pulls back and I am really sorry.

I am not even sure how the next level really happened. Three first time experiences in my sexual life took place. First of all I lifted Ginger up and layed her on bed. I slide her thong off and started to lick her pussy. This was a milestone for me. Many many sex partners never went down on girl not even Kendall.

Judging the moans and the fact Ginger is trying to push my bald head inside her pussy. My technique must be correct and this pussy is pulsating on my tongue. I start licking faster. I am afraid we are going to get evicted because I am quite sure Ginger has orgasmed 3 times. Moans and groans are normal for hotels.

I give her a towel and head to bathroom to wash my face and calm down. I hear her plead dont leave. I am not leaving but I am still excited. Oh yes as I am looking at my body in mirror my dick is hard.

Maybe another shower will calm things down. Ginger could not possibly want any more dick. I head to shower and see a silhouette of Ginger through shower glass. What happens next omg is the best way to start. Ginger gets in shower and goes to her knees.

Did I just feel a tongue enter my ass. GINGER IS GIVING ME A RIM JOB. I have never experienced this. I kinda feel violated but yet my dick is in need. Did Ginger just reach around and grab my dick. While licking my ass she stroking me until four ropes of cum hit the shower walls. Knees are feeling weak as hell. Ginger just leaves me in shower rolls out to brush her teeth. I let shower heat up and attempted to calm down. I have had one hell of a night and its only 2 a.m.

I move out of bathroom and Ginger is in the bed naked. I am not sure who accepted the apology more. I look at Ginger and smile to a response from her are we done fucking for the night. Looking my dick I can definitely tell you we are not done. That is when Ginger grabs the over night bag. This girl has more sex activities in her bag. In my mind we have fucked every position except reverse cowgirl. What I am handed next takes the night to the last level. Its Anal lube and Ginger hands me tube and says my ass is yours. Leans up to make her ass clap. Just lay back and I will handle this. Is Ginger telling me to fuck her in the ass. This huge ass now grinding on my dick and now she slides the head in. I can you pussy can be tight but they her ass just griped a dick like a tight glove. I suggest maybe we should put a condom on. No! Now Shut the fuck up! Ginger is bouncing this ass and I really can not believe I am probably enjoying it too much. THIS BOOTY IS NICE. Ginger starts to bounce faster maybe only 4 inches in her ass. I can not hold out I just shot cum in her ass. I am about to pass out with amazement and satisfaction.

Baby wipes to clean my dick Ginger has it all and now we are ready for bed. Images of this sex are bouncing in my head. I can say I have ever been fucked this well in my life. If Ginger had a more presentable body I would make her my girl. Not saying I would never have a fat girl friend. My love for fitness divas has always been my hang up. I mean JP only dates Meli because of that tight body and bubble booty. Could my gym help convert Ginger from a pumpkin booty to a bubble booty. Honestly I am not even sure after the last couple of days I want her to lose the current booty. I am rubbing her back as she is sleeping and we are spooning. I give her a peck on neck and Ginger knows it not a dream. Ginger smiles I am really in bed with her the night of all nights. I grab my phone and start to scroll checking out few tatoos. Ginger pops up still feeling the night passion. Lets get a tatoo together. This girls wants this night to never end.