Friended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, we turned to each other, and I touched her cheek and gently kissed her. Remembering and revisiting our first high school kiss - it happened on her front porch - and it was wondrous. Her lips were soft as I remembered them, my eyes closed automatically, I realized I was holding her hand.

After a long kiss - I have no idea how long we held it, but I was immersed in it - we stepped back and I said, "Wow, all I'd hoped for. But now, let's get back. Much as I want to throw you down right here and jump your bones, I still want not to mess things up for you, and that means doing whatever with Tom, not without him. This is seriously weird, you know?"

"Yes, I know," she laughed, and we walked hand-in-hand back to the cabin.

---------

When we got back, Tom had finished cleaning up and was lounging in sweatpants and a t-shirt, something by Diana Krall playing on the stereo. To an outside observer, he showed no sign of illness. "How was the walk?" he asked.

"Great - I'm always amazed by how many stars we can see here away from the city, and Dan showed me a satellite flying over!" Nan relayed excitedly.

"Care for drinks?" he continued, smiling affably.

"Sure," I said, not knowing just how to proceed. "Whatever you're having."

"Bourbon it is, then - and wine for you, dear?" he said.

"Wine for me is good," she answered, as unsure as I was, I reckoned.

After Tom got us our glasses, he raised a toast, "To good friends and great memories!"

"To good friends and great memories," we chimed in.

Then he put his arm around Jane, and pulled her into a slow dance, sort of a not going anywhere but enjoying the excuse for a close hug dance, and they moved together, obviously something they'd done many times before. After a couple of minutes, he said, "Care to cut in? We always want to accommodate our guests." A bit rushed, maybe, but if Jane and I were left to it, I knew we'd likely never get much of anywhere with all our conflictions.

"Sure," I said and took his place. We moved at the same slow pace, each of us still holding a glass in our hand. The smell of her hair, the perfume that took me back immediately, it was all wondrous. She leaned her head on my shoulder as we swayed. With my arm at her back, I held her close, feeling her breasts against me, and feeling myself getting aroused. As if she were feeling the same, she nudged her thigh against me a bit more firmly, and I got mine pressed between her legs.

Without coaching, we leaned back just a bit, looked into each other's eyes, and then kissed again, almost forgetting Tom's presence. At that time, I didn't care - this was Jane, the so-fantasized-about Jane, my first sweetheart, and I was finally back with her. I was in bliss. Our kiss progressed, as I probed with my tongue, gently, and she opened her mouth, meeting my tongue with hers, making a new dance of their own. My erection grew, and I pressed it forward, to feel her press back distinctly against it, rubbing her belly against its firmness.

"Uh, guys," Tom interjected, and I heard him almost as if he were far away, "I can let you alone if that's better for you..."

"No, no, Tom," I answered. "We haven't really discussed anything along these lines, but I want you to be part of this if it's what you want. I don't want anything hidden, nothing behind closed doors metaphorically or actually, if that's ok with you."

"Perfect," he said. "For now, just let me watch."

"This way," Jane said, stepping out of the dance and taking my hand. I followed her the short way to the bedroom, and Tom followed me.

There, near the king-sized bed, was an easy chair and ottoman that Tom settled into as Jane eased me back to sitting on the bed. She was committed now, and wanted to have something to do with how things proceeded, I supposed, and enjoyed being taken charge of a bit, frankly. I watched as she took a step back and deliberately, not really slowly but certainly not rushed, unbuttoned her shirt, unzipped and let fall her skirt. She stood there, bare-legged and now barefoot, the blouse barely parted, showing a glimpse of white bra, lace-trimmed, and white panties, almost transparent in the front, revealing a shadow of what I took to be pubic patch, but just a shadow. She stood and smiled that great smile. I stood back up and met the challenge, unbuttoning my camp shirt, then shucking off my camp shorts, standing with the shirt no doubt showing the boxer briefs, which were tented, but not to my fullest extent. I was still figuring things out, and while I knew I was getting hard, I wasn't in one of those "rock hard" situations, at least not yet.

Jane stepped back toward me, and we embraced again, kissing naturally, our tongues getting more and more used to their dance. I slipped the blouse off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. She reciprocated, and then I could feel her bra against my rib cage and hoped she could feel my growing erection pressing against her lower belly. Running my hands along her back, I stopped long enough to flick open her bra (thank goodness for the practice, since as a high schooler, I would have made Tom Hulse in Animal House look downright adept if I'd tried that back then). Now stroking her bare back, I reveled in the feel of her soft skin, from neck along shoulders, down spine, to her ass. The lacy panties were an enhancement, since I knew they'd soon be no impediment.

In turn, Jane sighed and moaned a bit when I grasped her hips with both hands and pulled her further into me. Then, continuing the scenario, she stepped back yet again, holding the cups of her bra over her breasts, and then letting the bra straps fall to the side, and finally letting it fall, tossing it aside and facing me, bare breasted. The look on her face was half "take that," half "I hope you like." I liked . . . a lot. She was clearly a B cup, maybe a B+ to my uncalibrated eye, and her breasts were still in wonderful shape. They were too full to be without some signs of gravity, but they did not meet the "sagged" description in any way. I suppose she could have held a pencil there, to hark back to the Cosmo "pencil test," but not a very heavy one. The globes were round but obviously natural, not enhanced, and the nipples, while not large, were distinct, pink, and appeared to be hard, as they were definitely protruding. Her belly was flat for a grown woman, wonderfully curved just a bit. The panties were indeed sheer, showing more than when she wore the shirt. Her patch was blond and sparse, but not trimmed that I could tell. I just wanted to memorize everything, and there was a lot to remember.

She in turn was watching me watching her. I hoped that all those crunches and weights were paying off, and I knew I'd sucked in my abs to look as good as I could. She seemed ok with that, and broke the silence, "Dan, you've kept yourself in shape - I remember when we'd see each other at the pool that I liked your chest then. I like it even more now."

"Well, in turn, I remember fantasizing about what was under those conservative two piece suits - now that I'm finally finding out, it's been worth the wait, although I wish I hadn't had to wait this long!"

"You know, we both had a lot of growing up to do. It's no doubt best that we didn't get permanently linked up back then - I sort of doubt we'd have made it. We both were just too immature. Tom came along when I'd grown up a bit, and I'm sure even then, I didn't make it easy on him."

Tom chimed in from his seat, "Jane, you've always been the best thing that's ever happened to me, and tonight is a continuation of that!"

"You're sweet as always, dear," she said. "But now, let's take the next step ready, Dan? We can do this one simultaneously!"

And with that, she hooked her thumbs into her waistband and tugged downward, just an inch or so, to see if I'd match her. Major duh there. A moment later, we both straightened up, fully nude, our unds on the floor. I was, I'd guess, about 80% erect (still nervous - this was a first in multiple ways for me), pointing at her but horizontally so. She stood, legs just slightly parted, her lovely bush confirming the sparse and the unshaven guess I'd made. Her eyes were riveted on my cock, which helped boost it a bit, and it bobbed vertically. She laughed, happily.

"Oh great," I joked, "I take off my clothes and she laughs!"

"That's a happy laugh, as you know!" she countered. "And you've got quite enough to make a girl happy, it seems."

OK, I'm not the well-endowed stud I wish I were. In fact, I'm within but on the shy side of the statistical mean, from what I've read. At 14 cm (sounds a lot better than 5 1.2 inches, doesn't it), I'm in that wish I were bigger but am glad I've got what I have anyway. My dick has been pretty faithful over the years, and while I'm pretty much a one-a-day type, I'm also a long lasting type as well, so I guess it could be a lot worse. I'm also circumcised, and my dick bends slightly upwards which is a blessing in maneuvering to find those elusive G-spots. All that said, I appreciated her comment, and immediately wondered just what Tom was packing, limp as it may be.

I looked over and saw him eyeing the proceedings, in the chair. "Tom, I don't know your feelings, but you are the only one dressed here - want to join us in our attire? Hell, want to join us any other way?" I asked, really not wanting to leave him out. I had no desire to be some bull - he was a good guy, and I really wanted for him not to regret any of this, but didn't know what his version of satisfaction would entail.

"I can't really participate as I'd like, and as you know, but I will join you in the nude thing." And with that, he shrugged out of his clothes, revealing a slim body that seemed in good shape, with a limp circumcised penis that was definitely bigger than mine when limp, but smaller than what I was sporting at the time. "Now, you two, don't mind me - just keep going!" he said.

I turned back to Jane and held out my arms. She came back into them, and my dick ended up pointed sideways as I cradled her ass cheeks and kissed her once again. Loving the touch of her, I raised my hands to cup her breasts and roll the hard nipples gently but firmly. "Mmmm..." she murmured, apparently liking that.

Turning, I pushed her willingly down onto the bed and raised myself above her, kneeling over her. I think I could have just gone straight to fucking right then if I'd wanted to, but I was not about to miss out on anything. Kissing her neck, then collarbones, then each breast, I moved downward. The breasts were as wondrous as I'd imagined - firm for their size and so soft, and as I nursed at them, one after the other, my hands gently kneading them and rolling the nipples as I licked and sucked. She held my head in her hands and squirmed, appreciating the sensations. Downward I moved, dipping my tongue in her navel in passing. My intentions now obvious, I put my knees between her legs and nudged them apart. Ignoring how any of this might look to Tom, I lay down, looped her legs over my shoulders, and got my first really good look at her pussy.

It, like the rest of her, was about perfect. Proving her true blondeness, the hair was light brown and fine, not coarse at all. Its length was shorter than I'd expected, so maybe she scissor trimmed it, but it was definitely not shaven. Her labia minora were completely concealed by the majorae, and there was just the merest faint scent of woman emanating.

I kissed her inner thighs, stroking her pussy with my fingers as I lay between her legs, my arms curled around her thighs. I reflected that taking too much time would be as bad as not taking enough, and that I'd better get on with things. Accordingly, I protruded my tongue and gave a lick from the bottom to the top front of her vagina, not quite penetrating, but still exploring. She moaned aloud when she felt the first touch of my tongue. Repeating that, I went deeper, and she gasped and jerked when I found her clit, circling it before dipping back down, delving into her, then repeating the clitoral attention, and back and forth. She was now breathing hard, and I saw her rubbing her breasts as I feasted. Getting such a nice response, I went for the goal, licking harder for a bit, then staying on her clit, speeding up my tonguing, circling it, then flicking it, trying to discern what was best for her. It turned out the circles were what worked for her, and I pressed harder, and faster. Within a minute, she arched her back, her breath heaving, and cried out, "Ah, ah ahhhh!!" as she came. When she did, I sucked the clit into my mouth, still circling, which kicked her up another level, and I think she may have come twice in quick succession. I loved it and felt totally complimented as a lover with that as her gift to me. Now that I knew a bit of her responses, I didn't stop, but just slacked off to let her recover a moment, then persisted, repeating the sequence pretty much, and bringing her to another orgasm within the next minute.

"Enough for now!" she cried, pulling me up to her. I crawled up, and she welcomed my kiss again. Nice, conservative Jane, kissing energetically the mouth of someone whose face was wet with her juices!

"My turn!" she said, and pushed me onto my back. Returning the favor, she took my cock in her hand, kneeling over me this time, and took a good, long look before leaning forward and giving it a quick lick. She looked over at Tom. He was sitting naked, smiling stroking his own cock, unsurprisingly but regrettably I think to us all still flaccid.

"You're beautiful, dear, and yes, go ahead - he'll love how good you are!"

"How good a cock sucker, you mean?" she asked him. "Sometimes we talk dirty - do you mind?" she asked me.

"Absolutely not - this whole thing is about you two, but I'm certainly getting the benefits of it, and if hearing you're a cock sucker is a good thing, so be it! Anything else?"

"Well, I'm sure he's going to want me to tell him later what I think of your cock," she said, then sucked it into her mouth. For the next several minutes, she held cock sucking class for Tom and me. She swirled the head with her tongue as she held it in her mouth, then she dipped down, taking most of it, then she licked some more, from balls to tip, then she sucked my balls, more gently than I'd ever had done, and then went back to sucking, setting up a rhythm I could have enjoyed forever.

"And I think it's grand! It's the best cock other than Tom's that I've ever sucked, and that means it's in the top two of almost a dozen! It's not too big to enjoy, but it's big enough to make me want to fuck it."

"What a nice suggestion," I said, and lifted her off, putting her on her back again. I figured to go missionary for openers, saving entry from behind and her on top until a bit later. Pulling her legs apart, I knelt between them again and lowered myself toward her. She reached down, grabbed my cock, and fitted it at the entrance to her pussy. Holding it like it was a vibrator or something (or so I recall thinking), she rubbed it up and down her slit, then pulled me inward. I complied willingly, and found her to be very wet yet remarkably tight. I didn't want to overdo, so took three or four strokes before I was balls-deep in her, our pubic bones pressed together. She felt absolutely perfect - like hot, wet velvet, slick, yet holding me in place. Slowly, I started to fuck, and she fucked back at me.

I reached around with one hand and grabbed her ass, my middle finger in her crack, near her anus but not intruding. With my other arm, I kept my weight off her while I pulled her hips up to match my down strokes. Soon, she was heading toward orgasm again - I do love it when a woman comes from being just plain fucked, and she was going to do exactly that. I fucked harder, and in a moment (or it seemed like a moment - it could have been ten minutes for all I knew), she whimpered and dug her nails into my back as she came again!

I knew I could last quite a while at this, and I was loving it. But then I looked over at Tom and saw, likely to both of our surprises, that he was now grinning and stroking a full erection as he watched her come, her legs wrapped around my waist, her soft cries filling the room. She hadn't noticed, and I quickly put my head in the nape of her neck on his side, shielding him from her view.

I signaled to Tom to come over to us, as I told her, "Close your eyes - I want to just watch your face with your eyes closed a bit!" It didn't make a lot of sense, but she obeyed, and I kept up a slow fucking while Tom approached.

True to my suspicions, he was a good size bigger than me, and apparently either his medications had had their day or the sight of Jane being fucked was sufficient motivation or whatever - I didn't care.

"Now keep them closed," I said. "I think you're going to like this!"

"I already like everything you've done, Dan - I'm sure I'll like whatever's next as well!" she laughed, eyes closed tightly.

I eased out of her, and she whimpered in disappointment. "Patience," I said, and she kept the eyes closed. Lying there, she looked so beautiful, but this wasn't about my doing her. I signaled to Tom, and he took my place on the bed as I eased off it, his impressive cock pointing upwards and stiff as I gathered my clothes and slipped out of the room, then gathered my clothes and tiptoed out of the cabin, down to my car, and off into the night.

The last I heard as I left the room was her, "Tom? . . . Oh, Tom!!" I knew they knew how to get in touch with me if they wanted, or needed, a repeat, and that I'd be there for sure if given the chance, and so I drove part way down the mountain to my familiar campground, checked in, and pitched camp for the night, still horny enough as I tucked into my sleeping bag to have a lovely session of self-abuse while I recalled the softness of her breasts, the slick miracle of her cunt, the memories brought back of her kiss.

Friendship, it's a wonderful thing.

12