Friendly

Story Info
Rachel's bad date leads to good night with the girls.
842 words
3.63
101.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhg I hate men." Rachel said as she stormed into the apartment. Phoebe and Monica looked up from the couch.

"What happened, honey?" Monica said as Rachel sat in the recliner beside the couch.

"Well as you know," she began. "This was my third date with Mark. I thought for sure we were going to drive to his place upstate. Well after dinner we start heading for Central park. He pulls under a bridge and turns off the lights."

Monica and Phoebe shifted as Rachel told her story. "Phoebe, will you rub my legs?" Monica asked.

"Sure." Phoebe said as Monica stretched her legs out.

"So anyway," Rachel continued. "We start to make out. I have to admit that I was getting pretty turned on. He started feeling my tits, then worked his way down to my thighs."

"When he discovered you didn't have any panties on!" Monica said.

Rachel pulled her skirt up, quickly flashing her neatly trimmed pussy to the girls. "I know. I'm such a slut. I really wanted him to fuck me."

Phoebe slid her hand under Monica's pajamas and began to rub her calf. Monica smiled knowingly and spread her legs a little. "So then what?" Phoebe probed.

"Well, I started to fell his dick through his pants. He started getting really hard. So I unzipped his pants and pulled it out. You guys wouldn't believe how big it was. I could not help myself and attacked it. I was sucking for all I was worth. Man, he felt so good in my mouth. You girls would have been so proud I was sucking like a champ.

Monica began to lightly rub her nipples. They began to poke through her t-shirt. Phoebe slid her hands closer to Monica's crotch. Rachel saw what was happening and felt her pussy get wet. She uncrossed her leg giving Monica a view.

"So there I am with a hard cock in my mouth and a finger sliding in my pussy. I was so hot. Then the mother fucker shot his load in my mouth."

"What?" Phoebe said as she stopped rubbing Monica's thigh.

"I know right," Rachel continued. "He didn't even give me a warning. After that the bastard started his car and drove me home."

"Poor baby." Monica said. She got up and moved over to the recliner where Rachel sat. "Men are such pigs. Getting you all worked up then not fucking you." Monica reached out and touched Rachel's knee.

"Monica wh-what are you doing." Rachel stammered. "I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why?" Monica said. "Are you afraid you'll like it?" Monica pushed up Rachel's skirt. She lowered her head and took in her friend's smell. She blew hot air over Rachel's cunt. A small moan escaped from Rachel.

"That fells so good, I'm so hot. Please eat my pussy. I need to cum so badly."

"That's all I needed to hear." Monica said. Reaching out she slid a finger over Rachel's slit. Monica leaned in a licked Rachel's pussy. She pulled the outer lips apart and tongued the pink folds of skin. Rachel's pussy was becoming increasingly wet. Monica worked her small fingers into the love-box in front of her.

Phoebe got off the couch and positioned herself behind Monica. She slid Monica's pajama bottoms down, and began to rub Monica's pussy. The moans began to get louder in the apartment. Rachel released all inhibitions and let herself cum.

"Ohh Mon that was great. Let me do you."

Rachel stood up and stripped out of her clothes. Monica and Phoebe began to undress each other. They were french kissing, when Rachel pressed her tits into Monica's back.

"Lie on your back." Phoebe said to Monica. She did as she was told. Rachel spread Monica's legs and dove into her first pussy eating experience. Monica closed her eyes and moaned. When she opened them again, Phoebe's blonde pubic hair was inches from her mouth. Phoebe grinned as her friend began to lick her snatch.

Rachel licked up and down Monica's puss. She sucked her finger and slid one in. As she finger-fucked her roommate she sucked Monica's clit. Monica had to stop eating Phoebe as she climaxed. When the wave of pleasure passed, she redoubled her efforts in making Phoebe cum. The blond vixen was grinding her crotch on Monica's mouth.

"Oohhh yes, suck my pussy. Lick it bitch. Make me cum on your fucking face."

Rachel fingered her cunt as the stream of obscenities poured from Phoebe mouth. Her words became inaudible as Monica's talented tongue brought her off. The three girls writhed with pleasure. After a while of various positions, and many orgasms latter, they sat back and relaxed.

"Wow that was great." Rachel said smiling. Her face was flushed, but she looked relaxed. "That was just what I needed. Still I wish Mark's monster cock could have fucked me.

"Rach." Monica smiled. "That was only the beginning, wait till you see my dildo collection. With that the three friends retired to Monica's room.