Friendly Delights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mavrix
Mavrix
1 Followers

I wrapped my fingertips into her waistband and slid her panties up to her ankles. The citrus smell of her pussy passed right before my face and my body shivered in delight. Tossing them aside I let her legs fall around me. Her knees were in the air and spread. Her feet flat on the bed. She lay back on the pillows. One hand teasing her right breast. Her pussy perfectly splayed out for me. Her lips as tan as her arms I knew she tanned naked. The perfect oval shaped mound of soft sweet flesh framing a slit revealing just a bit of her pink passage. Her clit was swollen to the size of my pinky tip. I grabbed hold of my shaft and pressed the head to her pouty lips. She drew a deep breath in as did I when my cock pressed against her cunt. The lips opened slightly to allow the head of my cock to slip past her entrance. Pushing into her pussy slowly I could feel my entire body slipping away. I still wanted to make it last though. So I pulled back out and reality snapped back to me. I saw a look of complete disappointment on her face and knew I had to fix it.

I leaned my head in and began kissing down the inside of her left thigh. I ran a curved trail down to her wet pussy with my tongue. Tracing the tip of my tongue along the outer edge of her lips. Her hips were rocking into my face. I could literally see the juices pouring from her drenched pussy. My bed was going to need dry cleaned. Is that possible? At long last I slide my tongue up the middle of her pussy spreading her lips apart, tasting the sweet pink flesh. The taste put me somewhere beyond lucid dreaming. I felt as if I were gone but still here. As if the world were now in my control and nothing could ever stand before me. I pulled myself back to reality and began sliding my tongue up and down her delicious entrance. Tracing the tip over her clit teasingly she began to rock her hips. My face chasing her pussy I grabbed hold of her hips and held her still. Even now she was trying to rock and roll away from me. Not out of disdain but sheer pleasure. She began pulling my hair and scratching at my back and neck. My lips wrapped around her clit and I sucked her love button as hard as I could, still rolling my tongue around it. I nibbled it gently then rolled my tongue around the bit of flesh. Her legs wrapped around my head and pulled me in as I felt her begin to shake almost violently. Then I was drowned by wave after wave of delicious cum. She squirt all over my face over and over all the while I never stopped working her pussy. Her cum covered me. My face, hair, and chest all dripping in her juice. As she finally came down from her climax I rolled my tongue over her entrance then looked up and over her gorgeous breasts. Her angelic face framed in ecstasy above them. I smiled.

"You're not going to be as easy to clean up as I was. Wanna help me out??" laughing softly. With that she scooted down to my level and kissed me softly.

"Now what kind of guest would I be if I didn't help clean up my own mess?" she whispered in my ear. I smiled and she began licking her cum from my left cheek. I sucked softly on her neck then heard another whisper.

" I hope you have more. I want you inside me. I want you to take me and make me yours." Her voice soft. I heard a tone of distress coupled with want and need. She needed to feel me penetrate her so bad it hurt. I couldn't not do it.

I pushed her back up to the pillows and crawled my way up her body kissing her nipples one at a time before kissing her soft lips then smiling. This was the moment I never wanted to forget. As I kissed her again I began to push into her tight, wet, warm entrance. I kissed her as deep as I could possibly kiss her. My tongue dancing with hers. One hand on the side of her head curling through her hair. We held the kiss until I was buried as deep as could be inside her. Not daring to even breath so as to not disturb the pure bliss of the moment. Finally a soft whimper slipped from her lips. I looked into her eyes and saw such pleasure as I had only seen in my dreams. She was at her deepest point. I kissed her lips again as I slowly began to work my shaft back and forth. Sliding slowly into the love of my life. I could feel her muscles spasm with each push into her body. The electricity coursing through our bodies could have powered New York City. At least it felt like it. I repeatedly buried my cock into her body. My thrusts steadily grew faster and harder.

I felt I was at my end when she told me to pull out. I felt I was going to explode. I had to listen to her though. I didn't want to disappoint her. So naturally, I pulled my cock from her. I could feel cum rising to the tip as I did so. I held back as hard as I could from full release but a bit still dribbled from the tip of my cock. She pushed me back and over, rose up and straddled my lap pushing my head to the footboard of the bed. I felt her fingertip sweep the cum from my cock. She took it off her finger with one long suck. When I reached down to touch my cock she smacked my hand and shook her finger at me as if to say "No no." I laughed lightly and she lay on my chest. Her hands running up and down my body. I wrapped her into my arms kissing her over and over. After what seemed like forever she raised up from our sweet kisses. I looked quizzically at her. Then she rose up just a bit and sucked my cock into her pussy once more.

To my surprise I didn't explode. She knew what she was doing. She began to circle her hips. Rolling them so my cock felt like it was spinning inside her. I began to groan hard as she began to bounce in circles on my cock. I knew I wouldn't last to much longer with her tight pussy on me. From the looks of it she wouldn't either. Her hand reached down and she began to rub her clit hard. Her moans echoed our combined pleasure. She had somehow managed to time it just right. Just when I began to explode into her passage I felt her blasting more of her delicious cum back at me. Our juices mingling as one inside and out of her pussy. She screamed out loud as we both hit the height of climax. Then all at once she collapsed on my chest. Her breath quick and sharp. My breath deep and long. I kissed her once more as my cock slipped from her coated pussy. I was completely exhausted.

We lay there completely enveloped in each other. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled onto my side. She lay facing me. We kissed once more. Again and again. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a moment. Then we were gone. Asleep in each others arms. Covered in the result of a glorious night.

Mavrix
Mavrix
1 Followers
12