Friendly Game of Football

Story Info
She loves playing touch with the guys.
8.4k words
4.65
72.5k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KitPisces
KitPisces
85 Followers

Just to be clear, this is a story about American football, not international football.

Summer awoke to find it a cloudy, dreary day. No sense going to the beach on her day off. She might as well be productive. She decided to wash her clothes at the Laundromat then do chores around her apartment. There was no need for Summer to get dressed up so she went commando by throwing on an old white T-shirt and heather grey gym shorts. On most days she wore a bra to support her soft firm C-cups, but on her day off she was more concerned with comfort. She didn't even apply and makeup, just pulled her blond hair back in a pony tail, slipped her feet into a pair of flip-flops, and lugged her basket full of dirty laundry down to her car.

When she returned from the Laundromat a few hours later she saw five guys tossing a football around in the small grassy area in front of the apartment building. She recognized Keith and Aaron, her downstairs neighbors, but the other three guys were unknown to her. As she carried her laundry basket full of freshly cleaned clothes Keith called out her name and lobbed the football in her direction. Without missing a step she tilted her laundry basket to allow the ball to fall softly on top of her neatly folded clothes. Keith jogged toward her to retrieve the football from her basket and cheerfully inquired "Got any plans for today?"

"Just drudgery" she replied with a smile.

"Wanna join us in a game of touch football? We need one more person to have even sides." Keith asked.

Seeing an excuse to delay her chores she cheerfully answered "Sure, just let me take this laundry upstairs. I'll be right back."

She hurried up the steps and deposited her laundry basket on her bed, then kicked off her flip-flops and put on her sneakers. She was already dressed for athletic endeavors so there was no need to change her clothes. She thought about putting on a sports bra but decided against it. She loved getting attention from guys and letting them watch her luscious tits bounce around during the game would probably please her as much as it did them. She hurried downstairs to join the guys then they proceeded to walk to a small park a few blocks away.

Though the guys were all bigger and stronger than her, Summer didn't feel at a disadvantage playing football with them. As a child she was the only girl on her block with five boys as neighbors. If you include the adjoining blocks there were four more boys and only one other girl within a couple years of her age. Playing with boys all the time had molded her into a tomboy who was as adept in sports as her childhood friends. Once she hit puberty the guys started to develop stronger so she was less competitive with them, but she was still very athletically inclined. She had been a good female athlete in high school and had continued to stay in shape mostly by running, swimming and yoga. At age 20 she was still a fast runner with quick and agile moves. Her body reflected the effort she put into staying in shape. Her 5' 6" frame boasted well formed breasts, flat bell, gorgeous long legs, and the cutest firm butt that most guys had ever seen.

Summer's hot body was somewhat concealed under her nondescript loose fitting clothes so she didn't draw much attention from the guys as they walked to the park. She wasn't concerned because she knew once they became active and the "jiggle effect" came into play they would all enjoy checking her out.

When they arrived at the park they chose up sides to play three on three touch football. In order to record a "tackle" the defensive player had to touch the ball carrier with both hands. At first the guys went easy on their female companion until they realized she was not at a physical disadvantage. On defense her speed and agility allowed her to change directions quickly to cover receivers like a glove. Her quickness and agility allowed her be an excellent pass rusher too. On offence she wasn't quite as effective. Her teammates teased her that she "threw like a girl," and she had never been very good at catching balls. Her crafty spin moves allowed her to gain a few extra yards when running with the ball but she was never able to break open for a big gain. When ever she was the ball carrier all the guys converged on her quickly in the hope of getting to lay their hands on her so her speed was neutralized. However she had a strong competitive spirit that had been honed since childhood and she was determined to perform as well or better than her male counterparts.

Summer was having a blast playing the game with the guys and the guys greatly enjoyed having her in the game. The "jiggle effect" started immediately with the first play of the game. Her c-cups were firm with no sag at all but without the support of a bra they bounced and swayed freely with every move she made. Even under the loose fitting t-shirt the movement of her breasts was obvious to her delighted companions. The bouncing was slightly uncomfortable for her but the physical exertion of each play was very brief so the discomfort was tolerable. It wasn't as if she was going for a long distance run where her boobs would be bouncing constantly.

Even though the game wasn't exceptionally rough, Summer experienced a lot of bodily contact. Whether on offence or defense, being the ball carrier or not, Summer was being touched in some manner very frequently Some of the contact was incidental, but a lot of it wasn't. Her tits and ass were frequently getting a nudge, a squeeze or a pat. She was enjoying being touched as much as the guys enjoyed touching her. When this became obvious to the guys they accelerated the contact to where she was being mildly groped on just about every play. Everybody was having a good time and she squealed with laughter when some of the touching became a bit to lewd.

It turned out that it wasn't difficult for her to be competitive with the boys. A couple of the guys had played football in high school, but the other three were fairly inexperienced and just liked playing the game. It was quickly discovered that when running the ball the defense could converge too quickly to end the play. So, most the plays were passes and the guys were as inept at catching the ball as Summer was. Hence the game proceeded scoreless with the jiggle fest becoming the prime objective of the game. Even though running plays always failed, her teammates frequently gave Summer the ball just to watch her body parts move as she ran, and so their opposing friends could have the opportunity to touch her with a "tackle."

Everybody was so engrossed in watching or touching Summer that they didn't even notice the darker storm clouds approaching. Eventually a light mist started to fall. That wasn't enough to interfere with the game as the guys were determined not to let the game end in a scoreless tie. When the ground got wet the grass became very slippery causing people to easy slide and fall. Summer removed her sneakers in the hope she could dig her toes into the soft ground to get better traction in her bare feet. As play continued she didn't detect much improvement from being barefoot. She didn't delay the game further by taking the time to put her shoes back on so she continued to play bare footed.

The weather gradually evolved into a slow but steady rainfall. The change occurred so gradually that nobody seemed to notice. However the guys did notice that the wetter Summer's t-shirt became the more sheer it appeared. Summer was aware of the condition of her attire but didn't address it specifically when she suggested they seek shelter. She was voted down unanimously by the guys who insisted they had to keep playing until somebody scored a touchdown. Of course their real motive was a desire to see Summer's t-shirt become totally sheer. Summer recognized the guys' true intentions and smiled to herself, thinking "This could me more fun than I originally imagined." She knew she had a great body and she loved showing off the fruits of her labors to stay in shape. She considered herself to be a mild exhibitionist. She enjoyed wearing somewhat revealing or provocative clothing when clubbing. A few times she had been intentionally careless about leaving her curtains open when she was nude in her apartment but she never knew if anybody saw her.

The slow steady rain continued and it wasn't long before everybody was drenched. Summer's shirt became totally sheer as it clung to her body. Her shorts became weighted down with water causing them to began to sag low on her hips. The guys marveled at her perfectly formed tits with dark erect nipples. Her nipples had hardened partly due to the chill of the cold rain but mostly from the arousal she was enjoying from showing off to the guys. Yes, she was fully aware of how exposed she was but she pretended not to notice. Her clothes weren't the only thing getting wet as her pussy had become moist from her arousal as well.

Though the hottie was enjoying showing off to her male companions she was concerned about being over exposed in public. The rain caused all the other visitors to the recreation area to evacuate the small park that encompassed a full city block. The park was in a residential area where there wasn't a lot of traffic going by, but Summer was clearly visible to the houses across the street from where they were playing. The rain kept everybody else inside but to anybody looking out of windows Summer might appear to be totally topless. She was torn between fear of getting in trouble, and the thrill of being over exposed in public. Both emotions seemed to fuel her arousal and make her nipples poke out even further.

The game seemed to go on forever with neither team skilled enough to score a touchdown. It crossed Summer's mind that maybe the guys were intentionally not scoring in order to prolong the game. They seemed determined to keep on playing until somebody scored, which also meant they could keep on admiring the girl's fully exposed tits. With Summer's tits on full display it seemed to embolden the guys to grope her even more crudely. She was getting so turned on by her exposure and the groping that the tingling in her crotch was growing too strong to ignore. She was having a blast showing off to the guys but the urges in her pussy were growing strong enough that she needed to go home to curl up with her favorite vibrator. Finally she pleaded with the boys to end the game but they insisted on continuing until somebody scored. She could have just quit and walked home but she knew she'd feel conspicuous walking down the street alone in her sheer wet t-shirt. She'd feel more comfortable if the guys surrounded her to shield her partial nudity from the public. She resigned herself to continue to play as long as the guys insisted, The continued exposure caused her arousal to grow even stronger. Part of her wanted to keep her tits on display forever while another part of her desperately wanted to go home so she could bring herself to orgasm.

Besides enjoying the view of her tits, the guys enjoyed the tease of watching her shorts creep low on her hips. With just an elastic waistband holding the shorts up there was a recipe for disaster. The drenched girl had to pull her water weighted shorts up after each play for fear they might fall completely off if she didn't. The wet shorts clung to her body to reveal the shapely curve of her ass cheeks. The guys didn't notice any panty lines, and when the shorts rode low on her hips there was never a hint of panties peeking above the waistband. It was obvious to the guys that she was commando and they kept hoping to see more.

To Summer the sagging shorts were a bit of a problem but she found a silver lining. If she was positioned where nobody could notice she would run her hand up over her mound as she pulled the shorts up, allowing her to briefly rub her clit through the wet material. By exposing her tits and teasing her clit she kept her arousal alive throughout the rain soaked game.

The only big play of the game came when Summer's team was on defense. She was sticking tight to a receiver named Al who was built more like a lineman. She was obviously faster and more agile than the guy she was guarding so she was astounded when the QB was dumb enough to throw the ball in her direction. Not only did she have the receiver well defended, the pass was a wobbly wounded duck that had no chance of reaching it's intended target. Having quicker reflexes and better speed than the receiver, Summer reacted to the pass and was able to intercept the ball. Having a justifiable lack of confidence in her ability to catch the ball, and not wanting to make the common mistake of running before securing the ball, she paused for just a second before she took off running. Al knew that she could out run him and she already had a few steps head start. However her brief hesitation was enough to allow Al to make a diving attempt to catch her. When she started to run Al was almost horizontal as he reached out to grab at her hip. His hand instinctively closed around the fabric of her shorts as he fell to the ground.

Summer felt the garment being yanked down over her hips and she screamed as she dropped the ball in order to grab at the shorts with both hands. As the shorts were pulled entirely off of her ass she managed to grab the front of the shorts to keep from exposing her pussy. With her slit barely covered Al continued to grasp the shorts causing Summer to fear he might yank them out of her grip. She instantly fell to the ground to prevent any further pressure being applied to the garment. The other four guys all came rushing over to gather around and ogle the bare assed girl that was curled up in a fetal position on the ground.

Summer had greatly enjoyed showing off her tits in the wet t-shirt, but she had never intended to expose her lower body. She had no qualms about showing her bare ass as she often sunbathed in a thong bikini, but she was terrified that her pussy might be exposed. Al released the garment as he pulled himself up and stared at the beautiful bare ass on the ground. Summer lay huddled on the ground clutching the shorts to her mound as the guys surrounded her and roared with laughter. She then noticed the football laying on the ground a few feet away. The guys were all absorbed with gawking at her nearly naked body that nobody had thought to recover her fumble. Even in her moment of humiliated despair her competitive nature couldn't be quelled. She saw the opportunity to turn failure into success. She continued to hold the shorts over her mound with one hand as she rose up onto her free hand and knees. She declined to pull the shorts up in order to keep the guys distracted as she slowly crawled towards the ball. The strategy worked as the guys were mesmerized as they gawked at her glistening wet pussy lips from behind. Suddenly she scooped the ball up as she bolted to her feet and took off running. With the ball cradled in one arm she held the front of her shorts up with her other hand as she ran. The guys stared at her in dumbfounded amazement while they watched her bare ass cheeks jiggling as she ran away from them. The guys were too stunned to even pursue her until it was too late. Summer raced to the end of the block where she spiked the ball then turned to the guys, threw both arms up into the air to signal TOUCHDOWN as she jumped up and down in exuberant celebration.

Summer was ecstatic at being able to score when none of the guys could. It thrilled her to score a blow for girl power. She was so elated with her success that it didn't even occur to her that she had released her shorts when she threw her arms in the air. The shorts immediately fell to the ground and she had jumped right out of them revealing her cleanly shaven slit to the guys. She jumped up and down swinging her hips from side to side in a celebratory dance while her bodacious boobies bounced seductively with each hop.

The guys were barely aware that she had scored a touchdown. They were all consumed with the sight of the fully exposed hottie bouncing and jiggling a short distance away. They didn't pause for long as they all charged towards her to get a better look. She rushed to meet her teammate and threw her arms around his neck in a tight celebratory hug. He wasn't expecting the bodily contact but welcomed it as he wrapped his arms around her to cup her shapely ass cheeks. When her other teammate approached she gave him the same treatment and received the same ass grab in return. She was so jubilant that the ass groping didn't even register as being lewd in her mind. By the time she released the second teammate all of the guys had gathered around to gawk at her nudity. It took her a minute or so to realize that everybody was gazing at her lower body.

With a puzzled expression on her face she exclaimed "What?"

There was no verbal response as the guys continued to ogle her. She followed their gaze to see that she was virtually naked. Upon discovering that she was bottomless she screamed in horror and frantically spun back and forth to scan the ground in search of her missing shorts. Since she had run out to meet her teammates she was now standing several feet away from where her shorts lay. It took her several seconds of drastic searching before she spotted the garment. She ran back to where the shorts lay and grabbed them up off the ground. It took her a few more seconds to get the shorts straightened out to where she could put them on. With her back to the guys she was about to step into the shorts when she heard the guys arguing that her touchdown didn't count. Her competitiveness overwhelmed her modestly and she instantly spun around and exclaimed

"What do you mean it doesn't count?"

"You were down when Al touched you. The fumble came after you were already tackled."

Summer was not going to be denied her glory and loudly argued "He only touched me with one hand when he grabbed my shorts."

As she spoke she waved her shorts in the guy's face to accentuate her point. The argument continued with one of her teammates supporting her and two of her opponents insisting the ball had been dead before she picked it up. Keith and Al remained neutral and just stood back to enjoy the show. Summer vehemently argued her point gesturing wildly with both hands, one of which was holding her shorts. She pointed back to the point of the tackle with the hand holding her shorts as she insisted she fumbled the ball without being touched by both of Al's hands. She was so engrossed in preserving her touchdown that she seemed to be oblivious to the fact that she was still fully exposed in public.

As the quartet argued, Keith inched closer to Al and said "That was a pretty slick play. It was all intentional wasn't it?"

Al grinned and confessed "Yeah the interception was on purpose. We wanted her to get the ball so we could have an excuse to touch her again. Stripping her shorts off was just a bonus. I made a legitimate attempt to tackle her but when I found her shorts in my hand I couldn't resist holding on to pull them down."

With a grin Keith raised his hand and the guys shared a high five. The guys stared at the virtually naked girl with her tits wobbling and her cheeks jigging with every exaggerated gesture she made.

Keith said "I could watch this all day, but we're bound to get in trouble eventually. Even if she puts her shorts on and we continue to play and enjoy her exposed tits, we are pushing our luck.

Al reluctantly agreed "This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do." He stepped into the argument and confessed "Everybody calm down. Summer's right. I only touched her with one hand so she wasn't down yet when she fumbled. It was a live ball."

The guys fell silent as the argument had obviously been settled. They didn't really care about the validity of the touchdown, they just wanted the game to continue so they could keep on watching and groping the hot girl.

KitPisces
KitPisces
85 Followers