Friendly Neighbours

Story Info
Neighbours get to know each other.
1.9k words
4.02
121.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers

Dan and Heather were in their mid thirties and had been married for ten years. Throughout this time they had lived in a pleasant two bedroom split level home on a quiet suburban street. They had no children. Dan was a salesman and was on the road most of the time with the occasional overnight trip. Heather was a nurse. She didn't work full time, but was called in occasionally to work in the emergency room at the local hospital.

Several months ago some new neighbours moved in next door. Jim and Barbara were younger, in their late twenties. They had no children, but Barbara really wanted to start a family. She worked full time in an accountant's office, while Jim ran a consulting business, working from home by computer and the internet.

One winter morning Heather went out onto the front porch to retrieve the mail from the mail box attached to the side of the house. As she reached for the mail her foot slid on the ice and she slid awkwardly down the three porch steps, ending up on her back on the walkway. Jim had just driven into the driveway next door and saw her fall as he got out of the car. He rushed over to help her up. She didn't seem to be seriously injured but the wind had been knocked out of her. He put his arm around her and helped her to stand, and keeping a firm grip on her arm he helped her back into the house. She was holding her right side just below her breast and moaning. He sat her down on the couch and asked her if he could make her a pot of tea or coffee or anything else.

"A cup of coffee would be nice, Jim. Thanks. I'll be OK in a few minutes. It all happened in a split second and I didn't have a chance to break my fall. I think I hit my side on the edge of the steps. Probably broken a rib or something."

Jim went into the kitchen and made the coffee. He brought it out to her and asked her if she wanted anything else. "There's a bottle of Tylenol on the shelf by the kitchen sink. Maybe I should take a couple of those with my coffee." He brought her the Tylenol and sat in the chair across from her while she drank the hot coffee and swallowed the tablets. When she had finished he took the cup from her and placed it on the end table.

"Do you think the skin is broken, Heather? Is it stinging?" he asked.

"I don't think so. I think it's just a bruise. You can check it out if you like." She lay back full length on the couch and to Jim's surprise she pulled up her top to let him look at her injury. The bruise was just above the waistband of her skirt and was already turning an ugly mixture of red, brown and blue. She pulled the top up higher than necessary in an effort to squint down at the injury herself. As she did so she uncovered her right breast. Jim stared at her as he realised she was not wearing a bra.

"Wow, that's a nasty bruise, Heather," he said as he reached out his hand to gently touch her skin. "It doesn't look as though the skin is broken, but your going to have an ugly bruise for a while."

"Your hand is soothing, Jim. Keep it there for a few minutes," she said quietly. He was kneeling on the floor with his hand on her bruise and his face very close to hers. "It's a good think you didn't land on your face," he said. "I'd hate to see a bruise like that on your beautiful face." She laughed. "I mean it, Heather, it's a very beautiful face. But then you're a very beautiful woman. Hey, I've just thought of something. When I was a kid my mother always told me that the best thing for a boo-boo was a kiss. Can I kiss your bruise?"

"Sure, go ahead," she laughed. He bent his head down to the bruise. As he did so he moved his hand up and away from the bruise. As he began to gently kiss the bruise he realised that his hand was now resting on her bare breast. Involuntarily, he began to caress it.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she murmured. He wasn't sure whether she was referring to his kissing her bruise or fondling her breast, but as she hadn't attempted to move his hand, he continued both activities. His fingers reached her nipple and found it hard and erect. He played with it and squeezed it, keeping his lips on the bruise. Her moaning increased in volume, but it sounded like moan of pleasure rather than of pain. He lifted his head and looked into here eyes. She smiled at him. "That's nice, Jim," she murmured.

He thought he knew what she meant so he moved his hand over to her left breast and began to fondle it. At the same time he put his head down and began to kiss her right breast. The moans increased - yes, definitely moans of pleasure!

"Are you sure this is what your mother meant, Jim," she asked. He was taken aback by her words and lifted his head. She smiled at him. "I'm teasing you, Jim. Don't stop. You're making me feel a lot better." She raised her arms around his neck and began to very gently caress his neck and his ears. After a few minutes she said softly, "Kiss me on the lips, Jim" And he did. Immediately he felt her tongue pushing between his lips, and their kissing became passionate. He felt his cock hardening into an erection, pressing against the side of the couch.

As their lips parted, Heather smiled again. "You know, Jim," she said, "as a nurse my advice to you is to put your patient to bed."

He gulped. "Are you serious?" he asked. "Very serious," she replied. "Come on, I'll show you where the bedroom is. She took his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom. "Now," she smiled, "if you were a good nurse, you'd undress me and put me into the bed."

In a dazed state he did as she suggested, leaving her clothes on the floor. He stood there looking at her as his erection tried to burst through the fabric of his pants. "Aren't you going to join me?" she asked. "Come on, take off your clothes!"

"But what about your bruise?" he stammered.

"My bruise doesn't hurt any more. Your mother was so very right. It's amazing what a few well-placed kisses can do. Come on, dear, get undressed."

That's all he needed. His clothes dropped to the floor and he was lying beside her on the queen size bed. She gripped his enlarged penis and began to stroke it vigorously. He reached his hand between her thighs and found the opening of her pussy as his mouth went back to work on her full breasts. It wasn't long before the accident and the bruise were forgotten by both of them as his shaft entered her wet and ready pussy and he thrust it deeper with each stroke. Her legs locked around his back and she moved in unison with him as her monas became louder each minute.

It was at this moment that Dan drove into the driveway, home early after finding several of his clients away. He decided to come home and relax for the afternoon. As he opened the front door he heard sounds upstairs, He slipped off his shoes, crept to the stairwell and listened.

"Oooh yes, Jim, that's good. Soooo good, Yessss, yessss! Christ, Jim I'm coming! Oooooh!!"

He crept just far enough up the stairs until he could see into the bedroom enough to be sure that it really was his next door neighbour who was fucking his wife in their bed. He then crept back downstairs, slipped his shoes on and quietly let himself out. "Well I'm damned! Who would have believed it?" he muttered to himself as he drove away.

That night at dinner Dan turned to Heather and said, "You know, I've been thinking. We should invite that nice new couple from next door over for dinner some evening. They're a very friendly couple. Her name's Barbara, I think. I'm not sure what his name is." Heather stared at him, feeling faint. "I think," she stammered, "his name's Jim."

"Jim, that's right. Seems like a nice guy, don't you think?"

"Oh, er, yes, I think he is," she stammered helplessly.

"Why don't you call Barbara now while we think about it and invite them over for dinner Saturday evening?"

"OK, if you think so." Heather looked up the number in the book and timidly dialled, hoping that it wouldn't be Jim who answered. She relaxed a little when she heard Barbara's voice. "Hello, Barbara, it's Heather from next door," she began. She wanted to say - "I had a great time with your husband this afternoon" - no, of course she didn't want to say that. "Barbara, we wondered if you and Jim would like to come over and join us for dinner this Saturday."

The dinner was a reasonable success, although everyone except Dan seemed to be a little bit on edge as though they were guarding their words unless they said something they shouldn't. After dinner they took they coffee and liqueurs into the living room. They chatted about a number of things for a while Then Dan stood up and turned to his neighbour -

"Jim," he said, did you lock your house when you came out tonight?"

Jim was surprised at the question. "Yes, we always lock the door when we go out, even just to come next door."

"OK, then could you give me your door key, please."

Jim stared. "What do you want my door key for?" he asked.

"Just give me the key and I'll explain. It's really quite simple."

Jim reached in his pocket, took out his key ring and handed it to Dan.

Dan turned to his neighbour's wife, held out his hand and said, "Come on Barbara, it's time to go."

Now it was Barbara's turn to stare. "What are you talking about?"

"You and I," began Dan, are going over to your house to spend the night together. Heather and Jim would really love the chance to spend the night together here in my bed."

Now it was Heather's turn. She jumped up and stood glaring at her husband. "What on earth are you talking about, Dan? Are you out of your mind?"

"Calm down, Heather. I'm just being reasonable. I saw you and Jim banging away together in our bed earlier this week, and you certainly sounded as though you were thoroughly enjoying it."

The mouths of the other three all dropped open. No one spoke.

Dan continued. "It made me feel so good when I saw you two having such a great time. It totally removed all my feelings of guilt. You see for the past three weeks Barbara and I have been having it off in a cheap motel during her lunch hour. It' will be much more pleasant for us to use your bed tonight, Jim. You and Heather have a good night, won't you. Come Barbara, let's go over to your place."

suegsusan
suegsusan
35 Followers