Friendly Neighbours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A warm breeze filtered through the trees, bringing the soft fragrance of spring flowers through my window. Despite the noise in my head, the world outside was quiet. From the moment Dan showed up at my door, I had felt like I was freefalling and like I was out of control in the most wonderful way. Yes the situation was out of the ordinary, but it felt so good, so comfortable. I wondered if Dan was also lying in bed, thinking on how crazy the last couple of days had been, thinking on me.

I didn't have to wonder for long. There was a soft rap on my front door. My heart leapt between hope and fear, praying that it was Dan and not a late night intruder. I walked quietly through the house and out of the side window, I saw Dan's silhouette waiting patiently. I opened the door, and Dan didn't wait for an invitation. He scooped me up in his large arms and carried me into the bedroom.

His rough hands gently pulled off my slip, his fingers leaving a trail of goosebumps on my skin. I loved the way his body moved when he took off his shirt and shorts, fluid and powerful. We stared at the other's nakedness, neither of us caring about the next move, just taking in whatever we could. Dan reached for my body, holding me around my waist and lowering me into the bed.

"Emily," Dan whispered into my ear, "What are you doing to me?"

"I haven't stopped thinking about you." I confessed.

"I never want to stop thinking about you."

That was the last thing Dan said before he overwhelmed me. With his hands bunched in my hair, he kept hold of me as he made his way down my body with his mouth. Kisses wet and warm, Dan took hold of one nipple and then the other, bringing each to a hard nub that shot electricity through my body. He moaned when I arched into his mouth, and it spurred him on to keep moving, creating a wet path of saliva down my body that cooled in the stillness of the night.

With out hesitation, Dan swirled his tongue through the slick folds of my sex, and I melted into him. He didn't stop or waiver as he devoured me, and I came as he lashed at my entrance. I was breathing shallow breaths, attempting to recover when Dan filled me; the length of him taking from me what little breath I had left. He engulfed my lips with his own, the taste of my come playing on our kiss.

Our hips locked tight as we made love in the dark, Dan ruling over my body, playing me like an instrument that only he knew how to play. This was so different to anything I had ever experienced, anything I had ever dreamt of. We held each other as we climaxed, with Dan's fingers digging into my flesh as lights flashed behind my eyes.

Dan lay down beside me and I could just make out his smile of satisfaction. I rested my fingers on his face lightly, tracing his strong jaw. He playfully bit at one of my fingers when I trailed over his lips.

"You should rest, Em. We aren't close to being finished yet."

A thrill shuddered through me, but I ignored it and moved closer into Dan, making a space for myself against his warm chest. I finally found the sleep I needed.

12