Friendly Surprise Ch. 1

Story Info
Asian wife pleases hubby and his friend.
1.3k words
4.3
105.1k
28
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
46 Followers

I'm a first time writer here so please bear with me. I'm a newlywed husband (2 months now) and my gorgeous wife is Korean (I'm not Asian). We had been together for two years prior to our marriage. The sex was great even though she's very self conscience of her looks and body (probably due to upbringing). About a week ago my best friend Ron came by for a visit. We had dinner and my friend and wife started in on a bottle of wine (I don't drink myself). They soon started on the a second bottle and my wife began really relaxing.

My wife is about 5foot even,110lbs,35c-26-35,very attractive. We started to watch T.V. when I noticed her fanning herself with a magazine. I continued to watch her as she rolled the sweatshirt she was wearing up under her breasts exposing her stomach area. I looked over and noticed she had Ron's attention as well. As we both watched, to my amazement, she pulled her sweatshirt off altogether sitting on the sofa topless. Ron's jaw was on the floor as he stared at her beautiful tits. I asked her if she was hot and she said yes in a slightly slurred voice. That's when I realized she was fairly wasted and decided to go a little further for fun.

I told her to just take her sweatpants off too to cool down more. She looked at me strangely and said that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "I can't very well just lay here naked...CAN I!", she said. I told her that she was already halfway there so what was the difference. She looked at her breasts and agreed with me while pulling off her pants. Ron was sitting in shock as my dainty Korean wife lay naked across from him naked. I asked her if she would like a massage since she seemed so relaxed.

She looked at me with glazed eyes and said sure.

I kneeled if front of her head and began rubbing her shoulders and breasts. Kneading her tits and rolling her nipples between my fingers. Soft moans began to escape her lips as she closed her eyes. Ron's eyes followed my hands every move over her body. I leaned close to her ear and asked if Ron could help, promising that she would really enjoy four hands massaging her body. She opened her eyes to look at me and seeing that I was serious, told me yes as long as I didn't mind. She then closed her beautiful eyes, licking her lips in anticipation as I motioned for Ron to come over. I immediately saw that Ron was sporting a major woody as he stood up and approached the sofa. I told him to start at her feet and work on up from there. When he saw that I really wasn't joking, he kneeled down and started on her feet. The sighs of pleasure coming from my wife as we both began working her body with our hands was incredibly arousing. I had never imagined this fantasy of mine coming true (my wife with two of us males)but here we were.

I watched Ron work his hands up her great legs getting closer to her bush with each stroke.

I continued working her shoulders and tits lingering on her fully erect nipples. Unable to control myself any longer I began putting my mouth and tongue to work on her neck, tits, and nipples. She began writhing on the sofa getting hornier by the moment. She suddenly stiffened then let out a load moan, her body relaxing. I looked down to see Ron's face between her thighs with her legs up over his shoulders. I could tell by her moans and movements that Ron's tongue was buried deep in her wet pussy. He looked up startled when he saw me watching him. I immediately told him not to stop. Ron quickly dove right back into my wife's wet pussy with even more enthusiasm.

My wife loudly announced the arrival of her first orgasm at Ron's efforts. That did it for me as I stripped while Ron continued slurping happily away at my woman's pussy. I placed my throbbing cock next to her head telling her to open her eyes. She turned without looking and began swallowing my dick without opening her eyes.

Ron look up at me from between her thighs with an expression that was filled with hunger for my wife. I told him to "go for it" as she continued to suck my dick. Ron quickly stripped and moved between her legs. I watched as he easily slipped his dick into my wife's wet pussy. She could hardly continue sucking me as Ron began pumping her. The sight of my woman with another man's cock buried in her was too much for me, I came hard and intensely into her mouth. She was unable to swallow fast enough as my cum began to dribble out of the corners of her mouth.

I sat back and watched as her gasps began to match Ron's hard breaths as they fucked. I could see Ron's body tensing as he approached orgasm and was shocked to see her wrap her legs around Ron's ass pulling him deeply into her as he exploded in orgasm. He tried to pull out but she held him as he filled her with his sperm. Both of us knew Ron hadn't been with anyone for a long, long time making his orgasm both intense and long.

This caused me to be more than ready Ron finally rolled off of my wife. I could tell she was fairly plastered still as I moved her off the sofa and bent her over on all fours, Ron's cum still dripping out of her pussy. I kneeled behind her steadying her ass as I easily slipped my cock into her hot cum filled pussy. I felt like I had slipped my dick into an oven she was so hot. I then began pumping her as she again started moaning and sighing in pleasure. I picked up the paced and Ron moved to kneel in front of my wife, his dick hard and ready yet again. She began blowing him while I pumped her from behind. I could feel her body beginning another orgasm as I fast approached my own. As I felt her pussy began to tighten around my cock, I let go myself pulling her ass towards me as I filled her yet again. I continued pumping her as she again made a meal of the cum Ron began depositing into her mouth. We all pretty much collapsed exhausted after she finished off Ron.

As my wife lay filled and happy, Ron got dressed thanking me for enjoying such a wonderful evening. I assured him that our friendship was just as solid as ever before he left, letting him know that she would probably wanna try it again. He said he would definitely be up for it. Later when my wife woke up she told me that she was afraid that I would think she was such a slut. She said that she had never even imagined anything like that ever happening and that the alcohol had screwed her up. I held her close and told her that I loved her more than ever and that I had wanted her to fuck Ron. It had been my fantasy to see her with another cock. She was so relieved and happy when I explained myself to her.

When she asked me if I had anymore interesting fantasies, I told her that I wanted to try a double penetration with Ron sometime. Her response was, "WHEN!?"

FYI I did post this story elsewhere so it might be familiar to some...

INXS
INXS
46 Followers