Friendly Surprise Ch. 3

Story Info
Asian wife turns 'Boy's Night' into gang-bang.
2.6k words
4.38
78.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
46 Followers

My beautiful Korean wife decided the other night to experiment a little more with her newfound desires in sexual exploration. As I described her before, she is 5ft.,110lbs,35C-26-35 and very attractive. When we first got together she was fairly uptight sexually (probably due to her strict upbringing) I was only her second lover. But as my other stories have told, this is all changing and I am loving it. My fantasies with her are all coming true. Here is her (our) latest true adventure.

I was entertaining 3 of my friends on Friday night. Ron (who is very familiar with my wife's appetites from participating with our two past threesome experiences), Al and Tom (both longtime and trusted friends of mine and, now after marriage, hers). I get together with the guys at least three to four times a year to hang out, have fun and sometimes vent frustrations in general (guy stuff). This particular session was at my house, prompting my wife to tell me she would be going out to a dinner and a movie with her niece to give us guys our time. I was down in our converted basement playing billiards with my buddies while we harped on one another's abilities and parentage (the usual bullshit).

When I heard the door at around 9:00 PM I was a bit puzzled. My wife usually didn't come home till midnight on my dude nights since that is around the usual time we call it a night. I heard her call down the staircase that she was home and if we needed anything. I told her the guys would probably be needing some coffee soon since everyone had downed at least 4-6 beers each and would be heading home soon (I never drink so I'm am usually the taxi in case someone goes overboard). She yelled down that she would be happy to help sober up all the alcoholics which promptly got catcalls yelled up from the guys. I just laughed thinking she was screwing around with my friends (little did I know what she had in mind).

I was taking a shot with my back to the stairs when it suddenly got real quiet. I looked up from the table and saw Tom and Ron looking past me towards the staircase, their faces both showing surprise. I turned around and saw my wife carrying a pot of coffee wearing only some 4-inch black pumps and a smile. I was completely shocked since she is usually very shy about showing her body. I could see she was embarrassed by the redness of her face and the shakiness in her voice when she said,"I hope this helps sober you guys up enough to get home safe." She was looking me in the eye and I could see she was hoping I wasn't angry. All I could think of was how gutsy she was and how much at that moment I loved this woman. She knew seeing her with Ron in the past turned me on and that I was much more enthusiastic about her adventures then she sometimes was. Usually she had consumed enough alcohol to calm her before acting out a fantasy but this time I could tell she hadn't.

She walked to the table and placed the coffee down, ignoring the admiring stares as she continued to look to me for a response. I held out my pool cue and asked her, "Do you want to play honey?" At this point we both smiled at one another because she knew we were on the same track at that moment. She walked towards me slipping the pool cue from my hand and bending over the table to examine my shot, lifting her ass up and spreading her legs giving both Al and myself an incredible beaver shot. I could sense the tension and excitement of the guys and saw Tom putting his hands down to cover the growing bulge in his pants.

Ron caught my eyes and when I smiled, knew what my wife was up to. I nodded to him and he stepped around the table moving up behind my wife and cupping her ass with one hand while slipping the other one around her to cup her left breast. "I better help you with this shot, it's a hard one.", he said. This got the other guys laughing (nervously) breaking the ice a bit. My wife backed her ass against Ron's bulging crotch and looking toward Tom said," I'm going to need a hand from you too Tommy, do you mind?" After a quick glance at my smiling face, Tom quickly made his way towards my wife.

She again looked over towards me to make sure I approved (how could I not) then stood up, her ass still pressed against Ron who was fondling both of her tits from behind her. She reached out and took Tom's hands guiding them towards her pussy, while she kissed him softly on the mouth. Tom closed his eyes as his fingers found her wet pussy and she began undoing Tom's pants. Tom moaned as his cock was released from its confines and she began to stroke him. Ron moved away long enough to take off his clothes (incredibly fast) before moving back against her ass slipping his dick between her cheeks and rubbing as he continued fondling her breasts and started kissing her neck.

By this time Al had moved up beside me and was intently watching the scene unfolding before him. I released my cock and began stroking myself as I watched my babe bend down and begin kissing and licking the head of Tom's cock. Tom hands brushing her hair and rubbing her back as she began taking him slowly into her mouth, moving further down his shaft with every stroke of her lips. Ron taking full advantage of her position in front of him slipped his hard dick into her fully exposed pussy, causing her to gasp out loud as he entered her.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Al was now stroking his freed cock as well, admiring the action going on in front of him. Al looked over to me and said, "Dude, I can't believe how fucking hot your wife is! Man I am glad I'm one of your friends!" We both turned back to the action watching Ron pulling my wife back into his thrusts by the hips as she pulled Tom into her mouth with her hands on his ass. "Fuck this dude, I suggest you get ready cause we're next.", I said to Al as I began stripping out of my clothes. Al followed my lead as we both got ready. I knew Tom wasn't going to last much longer and that Ron judging by his pace and expression was right behind him.

Tom let out a cry as he tensed and my wife pulled him into her mouth and held him. I knew he was shooting his load into her mouth and I could tell she was trying her best to swallow it all (she couldn't) as it began to run down her chin. Ron seconds later pulled her back onto his dick grunting with satisfaction as he came into her swollen cunt filling her to overflowing. Cum running down her legs as Ron pulled his cock out of her. She finished licking up Tom's cock then stood up looking at Al and me, naked and waiting.

God it is so hard to describe how horny it made me seeing her standing there, beautiful body, cum running down the corners of her mouth onto her tits and dripping down the insides of her thighs from her hot wet pussy. "I want you right there!", she said to me pointing to floor in front of her. I immediately did as I was ordered, lying on my back. She stepped over me straddling my cock and lowering herself onto me. Again, what an incredible feeling slipping into her hot cum filled cunt. She leaned forward her tits brushing against my chest as she pumped back and forth on my cock. She leaned down kissing me deeply with her tongue (I could taste the salty cum from Tom in her mouth) then whispering into my ear, "I love you soo much!" I answered in kind kissing her again passionately.

She then turned to Al and said," My ass is just waiting for that hard dick Al, what are you waiting for?" She looked back to me with a mischievous smile as I hugged her tightly against me. I spread my legs (along with hers straddling me) to make room for Al to kneel behind her raised ass. "Put it into my pussy first Al so it gets wet and don't worry, you can both fit!"

She told Al as he got into position. I felt Al's cock slide slowly onto her tight cunt with mine, my babe crying out at the slight discomfort before pushing back onto both of us. She began pumping onto both of us, her juices and Ron's cum making it easier for her and incredible for both of us. After a few seconds of this she stopped and told Al, "OK sweetheart, my tushy is waiting!" Al slipped his dick out of her pussy and slowly began to insert his dick into her tight waiting ass.

She began whimpering slightly due to the initial discomfort (it was only her second time she had done this) then, as the head of Al's dick slipped in, pushed back onto him. I could feel his cock sliding into her ass with my cock in her pussy. Man did it feel fantastic. I could feel Al sliding in and out as I did the same in her pussy with her thrusts. We both began matching her rhythm with ours. Our balls slapping against her and each other as we wildly began fucking her. She was panting and moaning, yelling for us to, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" We obliged her cries, pounding her harder. I could feel her cunt spasming as she cried out in orgasm. Man were we lucky we were in the basement because she was louder then I had heard before, screaming again and again, "YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME HARD!"

The tightness of her pussy as it clamped down in orgasm along with her screams, did it for me. I pulled her down and back hard by the hips blowing my load deep into her. By the twitching I could feel and groans I knew that Al was filling up my wife's ass with his cum as well. What an intense experience. I knew that the additional audience and partners had a lot to do with her incredible orgasm. Spent she collapsed onto my chest, panting and sighing as Al, still somewhat erect slowly kept pumping her ass. I could feel every gentle thrust.

I looked up at Ron and Tom both standing close stroking their dicks and smiling at the show. As Al slipped his spent cock out of her cum slicked ass and stood up; Tom stepped up and took Al's place behind my wife. My semi-hard cock began stiffening again inside her pussy as I felt Tom begin to slid his hard dick into her wet, now gapping ass. She grunted slightly her head still resting on my chest and her body on mine as she felt Tom entering her. He grabbed onto her hips and began pulling her ass back to meet his thrusts. She just relaxed and let him make his pace grunting softly with his thrusts. I could feel Tom's cock pumping inside her and went with the flow, my cock rock hard again and moving with Tom's thrusts. She let out a soft cry of, "Oh YES!" , as she felt Tom's cock pulsing in orgasm inside her. I could feel it as well, and man what a turn on it was. I was still holding my erection, as is always the case after I've shot once. I felt Tom slip out of my wife only to be replaced by Ron who just slid right into place picking up the action as had Tom before. I just enjoyed the ride again.

This time my wife again participated, pushing herself up and back onto both of us. She looked over to Al and motioned him over to us without breaking pace. She told Al to kneel next to us, his hard dick near my right shoulder, and asked him, "You only got some once huh sweetheart?" Al replied yes. My wife then moved at an angle across me to reach Al's waiting dick. She managed to take him into her mouth and suck him while continuing contact with Ron and me. Al began moving his hip thrusting into her mouth while Ron and I fucked her other openings. Incredibly aroused by what I was doing and seeing I was fast approaching orgasm again. By her muffled moans and screams, I could tell she was too. Soon I felt Ron's dick spasming in a now familiar way inside her ass. Within seconds I saw Al thread both hands through her hair holding her while he came in her mouth. Cum dripping out of the corners of her mouth as she tried to take it all. I came with her, again crying out as she released Al from her mouth crying, "OH YES AGAIN! KEEP FUCKING!" Ron, still inside her ass, and I continued pounding into her through her orgasm (and mine) as she kept screaming, Al's cum dripping off her chin onto my neck and chest. Finally, again spent (this time totally) she collapsed onto me, Ron slipping his now shrinking cock out of her while mine remained again semi-erect inside her hot cum filled cunt.

She looked up at the guys all standing nude around us and said, before someone else tried to fill her upraised ass, "That's it guys I've had it! Besides I'm pretty sure you're all fairly sober now." The guys all laughed and began gathering up their clothes and dressing while we still lay together on the floor, her atop me with my arms around her and my softening cock still inside her.

As they finished dressing I called the guys over. They came and sat on the floor around us. I told them that my wife had put great trust in them and their discretion since we both know them as my best of friends. I know them almost like brothers and what she had done and allowed them to do would stay with us. Especially if they ever wanted to be apart of our adventures again (the fact that two of them had wives that might get a little more than jealous if they knew what had gone on, helped make that point).

They all agreed that this was one of the most fantastic experiences they had ever had and would indeed keep it in the "family". They thanked us for being great hosts and one by one came over and gave my wife a deep kiss as she sat up atop me to see them off. They all spent a few moments to say their farewells to her beautiful tits as well, sucking on them greedily before moving away. We asked them to let themselves out, which they did while my wife gently worked my cock to attention again so that we could make love to one another. She is the best thing that ever could happen to a man.

I am sure I will be writing another installment soon.

INXS
INXS
46 Followers