Friendly Surprise Ch. 4

Story Info
Asian wife & her cousin double team happy hubby.
1.8k words
4.33
51.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
46 Followers

My Korean wife and I have shared some fantastic experiences over the last four months since she began showing interest in exploring her sexuality. She has opened up to some amazing sexual acts from two guys exploring her to a four man gang-bang all involving oral, anal, and double penetrations. All this from a woman who until we had met, had only had one male lover (inept from her accounts). She is very pretty with a great body (5ft, 110lbs, 35C-26-35) and sense of humor. Since our last experience, she seems to be getting more comfortable (finally) with her body and sexuality. She continues to expand her desires whenever possible, which leads us to some great adventures, as this next true account will show.

Last month she had mentioned to me that her second cousin (I'll call her May here) was coming to visit with us for a few days. Apparently my wife had been sharing her adventures with May telling her all the things that she had done. She told me that May was very interested in meeting me since I was making her cousin so happy. This last Friday I came home from work tired as always and noticed a car parked in front of our house. I walked in and saw my wife sitting in the living room with a very beautiful Asian woman, which she introduced to me as May.

May looked to be about 5ft7in, 130lbs. I would guess May's measurements to be about 36D-27-38, she was fairly large in the hip and breast area with some long legs. I could tell she was related to my wife by the same beautiful facial features although her hair was much longer (past her waist) than my babe's. We talked about family stuff, our wedding, and the new house until we decided to go out for dinner. I found myself very at ease with May's personality and definitely attracted. As the night wore on we enjoyed one another's company. Both ladies hanging onto me made me the envy of a lot of guys around us. Both ladies enjoyed a variety of mixed drinks at the restaurant before we finally headed for home.

When we arrived home I help both giggling women to the door with my arms around both of them. Once we were inside they excused themselves to the bathrooms. I sat on the living room sofa and let myself relax. I was having a great time but was tired after a 10-hour day of work and having been up since 5:00 AM. When the girls came back, my wife told me that they wanted to catch up on old times and that she was going to get out her photo albums. Already tired, I excused myself to fix the guest room up for May and told them I was going to probably turn in (it was close to 11:00 PM by this time). My wife said fine and May gave me a warm tight hug and kiss on the cheek saying we would continue our fun tomorrow. I left them to their fun and was soon in bed out cold.

Later, my wife climbing into bed awakened me. A quick glance at my alarm clock showed it was 3:00 AM. I again closed my eyes feeling my wife shifting in the bed behind me. I felt her move up against my back spooning my body with her cold body (as usual) her arms wrapping around me to pull me close. She gently began kissing back of my neck and shoulders moving her hands down into my shorts and fondling my now growing cock. Tired as I was, I never turn my sweetheart down. She stopped for a moment and I felt and heard her pulling off her sleep clothes. Moments later she pressed her naked body back up against me, again kissing and fondling. I was rock hard by this time and awake enough to realize that it wasn't my wife in bed with me.

"May, what are you doing?" I asked her. Still stroking, her big tits and nice body pressed against me, she said, " My cousin said that I could have you tonight since I've been so lonely lately." With that she pulled me onto my back and pressed her beautiful tits into my face while stroking my cock. I took first one juicy nipple then the other into my mouth sucking and gently biting them making May sigh from the attention. They felt wonderful in my hands and mouth. After a few minutes of this, May leaned into me kissing me deeply her tongue exploring my mouth as I did hers.

She broke off the kiss and began sliding down my body kissing my neck, chest and slowly wandering down towards my dick. I felt her tug on my briefs and raised my hips letting May slid them down freeing, my throbbing cock against her chest. My hands caressed her silky long hair as she continued down and found my waiting cock with her lips. She began kissing my dick, her tongue flicking out against the head and shaft as she explored. May continued stroking my cock as she licked at my sensitive balls making me groan out loud from the stimulation. This caused her to double her efforts moving back up to begin taking my shaft down her throat. Her long luscious hair spread out around her caressing me. I couldn't stand it any longer, I sat up reaching down and pulling at her waist. May allow me to maneuver her around, placing her pussy over my face as she continued to swallow me. I could smell her musky scent as I moved towards and took her with my tongue. Lapping up her wetness as it poured into my mouth and face. She tasted great. My tongue parting her thick dark fur as I licked and sucked hungrily at her now sopping pussy.

I felt May release me from her warm lips as she sat up riding my face. I reached up cupping her swinging tits and gently rolling her nipples as she ground her cunt down onto my tongue. Suddenly I felt warm lips wrap around my cock and begin swallowing me the way May had left off. My wife had apparently joined us. May was moaning out load with pleasure as she rode my face. I felt my wife move up straddling me as she lower herself onto my cock. She felt wonderful (as always) as she began riding me while leaning forward to take May's tits into her mouth. I could feel her taking first one then the other of May's tits from my hands into her mouth. The attention was too much for May, she cried out as her legs clamped onto me head and she pressed her cunt down onto my face, flooding me with her wetness. I felt my wife at this time also quicken her pace as she approach orgasm panting and moaning as her pussy tightened around my cock. Spent, May collapsed off my face lying beside us as my wife and I came together. My wife leaned forward sated and kiss me passionately tasting May on my tongue and lips. My wife lay atop me. I held her as she reach over and caressed May's beautiful tits.

"Now that you're done, can I fuck him?" May ask my wife as we all lay there. My wife turned to me smiling and asked, "You want to fuck my little cousin's cunny?"

Of course I said, "Yes". At this point May told my wife to get off me then it was her turn. My wife giggling rolled off me onto May, playfully wrestling with her naked cousin. I was extremely erotic to watch and I immediately became aroused again. The giggling died down as the girls embraced and began kissing hands roaming each other's bodies. A dream come true for me! I watched, stroking my dick as my wife and May continued their passionate embrace. May rolled over on top of my wife and broke off the kiss, turning and moving towards her cum filled pussy as she lowered hers onto my wife's waiting lips.

They both began writhing and moaning against each other as they tongue fucked their pussies. My wife arched into May's body as she approached another orgasm from May licking my cream out of her pussy. She stopped lapping at May's cunt as she came breathlessly from May's attentions. As my wife's body collapsed under May, May moved off her towards me with a smile. May's face wet with my wife's juices and my cum. Without saying a word, May climbed on top of me, her mouth on mine, her tongue thrust into my mouth with the taste of my wife and myself all over her. I could feel her big tits hanging onto my chest as she reached down and guided me into her hot, wet pussy.

She felt good as my cock slid into her hot cunt. With her tongue still down my throat May began pumping and grinding onto my dick hard driving me nuts. I grabbed her hips thrusting her down harder onto me as I rose to meet her thrusts. Her mouth left mine as she began crying out, "YES! FUCK ME! GOD YOUR DICK FEELS GREAT! SO THICK, HARD, LONG! FUCK ME! By this time I was struggling to hold on. I wanted to wait for May and was thinking of everything and anything to take my mind off of what I was doing. My efforts soon paid off. May raised off me pounding up and down on me her tits swaying wildly as she began screaming out, "I'M COMING! OH YES I'M COMING!" Her pussy began pulsing, clamping down around my cock as she came. Her juices flooding onto my crotch. I released at that moment reaching up and grabbing her tits as I thrust up into her and came hard.

May fell back on top of my chest her warm body embracing mine. Her halo of luxurious long hair spread over us as she locked her lips onto mine in a very passionate deep kiss. May broke off the kiss finally leaning close to my ear and telling me, "You made me feel so good. So loved! I am so jealous of my cousin." This made me feel great. I kissed May again before rolling her around under me and slowly sliding my cock out of her. Tired and happy I lay there between May and my wife. Both ladies snuggled up close to me as we all fell asleep. Needless to say this encounter repeated itself fairly much the same way throughout the rest of the weekend. I was sorry to see May go on Sunday night after one last roll in the hay. My wife assured me though that she WOULD be back again real soon because I was such a good host. My wife truly is a wonderful woman, and I am a LUCKY MAN!

INXS
INXS
46 Followers