Friendly Surprise Ch. 6

Story Info
Adventurous Korean Wife & cousin go wild at a party.
2.2k words
4.34
54.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
INXS
INXS
46 Followers

The adventure continues! My beautiful Korean Wife has made our new marriage fan-fuckin'-tastic with her continuing sexual exploits. We have been formally married for about 10 months now (we were living together for three years prior). Until recently she was very uptight about sexuality until our first adventure with our friend "Ron" (If you haven't already, you need to read our other "True" adventures I've submitted, "Friendly Surprise" Series). Although exciting little adventures occur now on a regular basis with her, I write about the more "interesting" encounters. Here is our latest, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed experiencing it...

* * * * *

This past Thursday, my wife told me that her cousin "May" was coming over for the weekend and they had made some plans. I told her that was great and that I was looking forward to seeing May, to which she replied,"Yeah I bet you are!" Well, Friday night came around and of course so did May, looking just as luscious as ever. After dinner and a couple of drinks for my two gorgeous women we all retired to our bedroom. Basically we just sucked and fucked like wild all through the night into the early morning hours when we all fell asleep wrapping our naked spent bodies around one another.

Saturday morning my wife and May told me we were going to a party that afternoon at a friends house. After all that those two women had given me, I of course said, "sure". About 4 PM the girls came out of the back bedroom where they had been getting ready, dressed to kill. Both were wearing extremely short skin-tight dresses (that left little to the imagination and no doubt to their lack of underwear) and high spiked heels. They were devastatingly beautiful. We all got into the car and headed for the party.

May directed me to a beautiful community near the beach and after driving through a gated area to a large well lit house with lots of cars parked in front. Music and laughter drifted to us as we got out of the car and headed towards the house. A huge dude who I guessed to be the security checked an invitation May handed him before letting us enter the front door. As we walked into the main entrance I immediately knew what my wife and May had gotten me into. Naked bodies were everywhere. A beautiful Asian woman with unbelievably gigantic tits walked up to us and told us," Just leave your clothes in the closet over there and join the party! She then kissed both my wife and May while feeling their tits before coming to me and ramming her tongue into my mouth while rubbing my cock and balls through my pants.

I reciprocated by squeezing one of her huge tits with one had while running my other down to her wet pussy. As she pulled away from me she whispered ,"I'll see YOU later." into my ear before heading back towards another Asian woman servicing three men on the floor. I looked at my hand that I had fondled her pussy with and was not surprised to see semen all over my fingers. May and my wife were unzipping and helping each other out of their dresses and as I had guessed, were both totally naked underneath. I took off my clothes, folding it and placing it with the girl's dresses before heading down the hall in the direction I saw them go. I couldn't help the raging erection I was sporting with all the "activities" going on around me.

As I stepped out of the house onto a patio, I saw my wife and May with 7 guys around them standing by the pool. People were everywhere some fucking and sucking in groups while others swam or did other non-sexual activities, but everyone was nude. I decided to sit down on a chair and watch as the girls began "playing". My wife had 4 guys all with their hands on her body in one place or another. One guy a big black dude had both her beautiful 34C+ tits in his hands and apparently his tongue down her throat. She was stroking his 8+ inch cock with one hand while doing the same to an Asian guy's cock with the other hand while he kissed her neck and fondled her body.

May was similarly involved with her group of guys. I wasn't too surprised to see my wife slowly work her way down to the black guy's cock and begin to lick it's enormous head before attempting to take it into her mouth. She had always expressed a curiosity about black cock and now was exploring, taking more of him into her mouth than I thought she'd be able to. Not wasting an opportunity, the Asian guy immediately moved in behind her and slipped his cock into her from behind, reaching forward to cup her swinging breasts while he started fucking her. My wife now had both hands on the black dude's ass, grabbing it for support as the Asian guy pounded her pussy from behind. The black dude had his hands on the sides of her head as she slid her lips up and down on his dark shaft (something I know she does quite well). The other two guys (a white dude with brown hair and another shorter Asian guy) stood off the sides, hands on their cocks waiting their turn.

I was so enthralled by the sight of my wife fucking away and sucking black dick that I didn't notice, until her lips touched the head of my dick that our greeter at the door had come up on me. I looked down at her kneeling in front of me with her lips and tongue darting over the head of my cock, her eyes looking up into mine. She smiled at me while licking a large deposit of pre-cum from the head of my cock then began swallowing it deeply while fondling my balls and anus. I looked up from her and saw my wife lowering herself onto the black dude's big cock while he lay on his back on the floor, his hand's grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly and completely down onto his cock.

She cried out as he slid that long fat cock completely into her tiny pussy. Before she could make another sound, the short Asian guy pulled her mouth onto his little dick and started fucking her mouth. I could hear the muffled screams coming from her as the black guy pounded his cock up into her. Although I imagined it was probably uncomfortable for her, my wife continued to take it. Apparently the short Asian guy was excited by her muffled screams because he grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved his cock completely into her mouth before he began shaking in orgasm, firing his wad deep down my wife's throat. As he pulled his cock out of her mouth trailing cum, the white guy replaced him and my wife continued mouth fucking him.

By this time I was soo damn horny, with my wife and her cousin fucking and sucking strangers like animals and this fucking gorgeous Asian woman deep throating me. I pulled this woman off my dick and basically threw her over the back of the chair grabbing her hips and pulling her onto my aching cock. I slid easily into her hot wet (apparently well used) cunt and began fucking her hard while watching my wife take the black dude's orgasm deep into her little pussy. As my wife stood up from over the black guy, his long softening cock and a torrent of milky white cum came out of her pussy.

he white guy and the short Asian guy's cum dripped from her mouth and chin onto her tits. She squatted over the black dude's face and he began sucking her cum filled pussy clean while she again took his semi-hard cock into her mouth. I watched May getting double penetrated by two other Asian guys while a third fed her his cock. And me with this gorgeous Asian hostess fucking like a maniac. I pulled her hard onto me and came deep into her hot pussy then slowly began thrusting in and out of her again, as I remained semi-hard. She responded by saying,"Oh yeah! Don't stop lover, just keep fucking me!"

By this time my wife was atop the first Asian guy, his dick implanted in her pussy as she leaned forward letting the black dude slide his hard cock into her ass. Soon she was riding the two of them while the short Asian guy again fed her his dick. May was pretty much doing the same though the guys on her had changed positions. My hostess had changed position too, now on her back with her legs spread wide while I fucked her comfortable pussy and grabbed and sucked on her 38DDD tits.

She held my face to her tits telling me to bite her nipples and fuck her hard; both of which I did happily! In moments she was screaming, "Oh yess! I'm fucking cumming! Keep fucking, harder! Harder! She arched her back as her pussy pulsed in orgasm causing me to unload yet again into the depths of her pussy. She took my face in her hands and gave me a deep long hard tongue kiss. Then, thanking me ever so much, got up and walked back into the house, her pussy dripping my cum down her thighs and onto the floor as she walked. "WHAT A SEXY BITCH!" I thought as I watched her walk away.

I looked up in time to see the guys around my wife change positions and continue fucking her. Now the white guy was in her pussy and the short Asian was in her ass. Since no one was around her head I walked over and brushed the head of my cock against her lips. With her eyes closed, not skipping a beat, she took me into her mouth and began sucking and rolling her tongue over my cock. I gently cupped her head in my hands as she swallowed me and fucked these other two guys. I leaned down close to her head and said,"Are you enjoying yourself honey?" She immediately opened her eyes looking up into mine, my dick still in her mouth and shook her head "yes". Then she again closed her eyes and began to give my dick even more attention with her talented mouth.

As the two guys inside her both finished up, she pulled me down to the floor then straddled me lowering herself onto my dick. Again there was that incredible feeling of heat and wetness as her cum filled pussy engulfed my cock. Her pussy felt incredibly loose I guessed from all the fucking, especially from that big black cock she had shoved inside her. She gently rode me slowly, my hands on her waist guiding her as we fucked. She politely said, "No thank you" to two different guys offering her their cocks as they passed by. "So, judging from the taste of your cock, you had some STRANGE huh?" she asked me playfully. I told her that the hostess had thought I looked like I needed company while she had been entertaining. I asked if she had enjoyed her first black cock to which she said, "One cocks the same as the next, although it did look cool going into my white little pussy. I watched it for a while and liked the way the contrast looked. "We both laughed then started really fucking passionately, both of us soon cumming.

When we finished, we rolled off the pad into the heated pool and relaxed in the shallows, my wife on my lap. Soon May joined us with a smile asking, "You guys have fun? My friends thought you would enjoy one of our SPECIAL parties!" We both said that we had enjoyed ourselves very much. May then said that her sister, Lauren told her I fucked great. Apparently Lauren had been the hostess I had pounded while my wife and May had fucked the other studs. We soon got out of the pool and got ready to leave, all of us pretty wasted. As we got dressed, Lauren approached us kissing my wife and May before wrapping her self around me and exploring my mouth for a few minutes. When she finished, she told me, "Thanks for that good fucking you gave me Honey! Now I know why my cousin married you!"

The girls slept on the hour-long drive home leaving me to recall all the nights memories. We had never been to an organized "Party" of that kind and it was yet another fantasy come true for me. When we arrived home we all stripped off our clothes and even though I insisted they rest after being fucked multiple times, they both had their way with each other and me before we all drifted off to sleep.

I have said it numerous times; I have a wonderful wife and love her more everyday!

INXS
INXS
46 Followers