Friendly Welcome to Gleeson Street

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Rhodes spit into his hand and lubricated his cock. Mr breath trembled as I waited for him.

When I felt the tip of his dick kiss my hole, I knew for certain I would receive that which I had been longing for. That which would compliment my oral fixation, and take me to greater heights.

"Is this going to hurt?" I asked timidly.

"It won't hurt," he whispered. "I promise."

I readied myself though there was not much to prepare for my body ached for him, my asshole puckered in desperation to be filled with his manhood.

He leaned down, over me, his shoulders bending my legs back further. He placed his hands down on the bed on either side of me and I looked into his kind, handsome face.

"Be gentle with me," I whispered.

And without a word, he breached my hole. A broken sigh sprang from my mouth as he he drove his dick deep inside me. My hands flew to clutch his strong arms as my stomach tightened. I couldn't help but imagine the enormous cockhead of his penetrating me, charging deeper inside me and squeezing inside my tight, little chute. He continued to push through and as he did, he brought a hand to my forehead and softly stroked away the tense furrow of my brow. He leaned down closer and kissed me.

I felt my body become weightless as both his tongue and his cock entered me. The sensation of it all was beyond anything I'd ever experienced, and I was quickly becoming delirious, nearly lightheaded, from the euphoria.

As soon as I felt Mr. Rhodes reach the absolute depths of how far his cock could go, he retracted slowly. A louder moan escaped me. It felt as if his cock never ended. He pulled back just enough to keep his cockhead plugged into my sphincter, and then drove himself back into me. I could feel my insides warming up to him, beginning to relax, and beginning to enjoy the sensation of being fucked.

"Holden, boy, you are tight!" Mr. Rhodes said.

"Does it feel good, Mr. Rhodes?" I asked.

He smiled at me, his fingers still gently brushing my hair. "It feels incredible, Holden. But you don't have to call me Mr. Rhodes. Call me Justin."

I smiled and then bit my lip. "Fuck me harder, Justin," I moaned.

And before I even knew what I had requested, Mr. Rhodes pushed himself up, grabbed my ankles from his shoulders and held my legs apart. He thrust himself deeper than before, his cock ramrodding me into submission. He built up speed, charging faster and faster. In. Out. I peered up at him from the bed - his body was glistening with sweat, every muscle in his body swole from hard fucking. His chest pumped out with each primal thrust, his abdominals were tight and on full display; but nothing compared to the sight of the massive jackhammer he carried between his legs as it pummeled in and out of my boy pussy.

The bed was shaking, the bolts creaking. Never before had I felt so alive. Every nerve in my body was electrified, my senses on overload. With my ankles in Mr. Rhodes' firm hands, he spread me open wide as his flesh cannon worked like it was splitting me in two. In the corner of the bedroom stood a floor mirror where my eye caught a fantastic sight: I could see Mr. Rhodes' backside as he fucked me relentlessly. I licked my lips, salivating at the sight of his feet steading his strong frame on the wooden floor, the power of his strong legs as he fucked like only a man can, his smooth ass (a peach, luscious bubble that I wanted to smash my face into), and of course the muscular definition in his back and shoulders.

And before I knew it, I threw my head back against the bed, my eyes clenched tight. My lap rocket went off - ejaculate blasted forth, geysering into the air before landing back on my stomach.

"Mr. Rhodes! Mr. Rhodes!" I cried in ecstasy.

Mr. Rhodes didn't stop. He thrust faster, and harder into me. My insides squeezed his cock tight as if grasping for its salvation. I shot another wad of dick spit into the air and it pooled in my cum gutters. My eyes were rolling into the back of my head, my dick helicoptering furiously. I shot another load that landed directly onto Mrs. Rhodes' pillow. Another rapid fire streaked across Mr. Rhodes' brawny chest. My dick sputtered the last of my boy juice and I relaxed again.

I opened my eyes and was pleased to see Mr. Rhodes was still having a good time with me. But I could tell from the look on his face, that he was reaching his boiling point.

And then: "Fuck! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He cried.

He pulled out from my ass and released his grip on my ankles, pushing them down to one side of the bed.

"Get down here, Holden," he ordered, motioning to the floor. "I wanna nut in your mouth."

Butterflies swarmed inside my tummy as a glorious light filled my being. Eagerly, I jumped off the bed and dropped to the floor before Mr. Rhodes as he jerked himself off, loading up his custard launcher for me.

I placed my hands on his muscular thighs, giving them a quick caress. "Cum for me, Mr. Rhodes," I whispered, looking up at him from the floor. "Please cum for me."

I opened my mouth. More than anything, I wanted to make him cum. Mr. Rhodes placed a hand behind my head and drove his cock into my hungry mouth. I sealed my lips around the mast and immediately went to work on finishing him off.

My tongue massaged the underside of his shaft, and then swirled around his girth before I gave a strong suck. My mouth was hot, soft, and wet, a perfect place for dick. I milked him with my mouth muscles and brought a gentle hand to his scrotum.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He cried, grasping my hair.

In my warm hands I felt his nuts bust open. His dick swelled in my mouth, the bulbous head of his glans nearly cutting off my air flow, and then, to my elation, he filled my mouth with a rich, buttery sauce.

With my tongue coated in his fresh manblast, I continued to suck and work up more of his dick milk delighted at the fact that I alone had made him do this.

It was gushing forth, filing my mouth. "Yeah that's it, swallow it, baby," Mr. Rhodes ordered between cries of orgasm.

Obligingly, I swallowed. But not a second before his dick dumped another hot load of nut butter into my mouth. I moaned with pleasure, savoring his strong, masculine taste. His loads were impressive, the seal of my lips was beginning to break as cum oozed from the corners of my mouth and dripped down my chin. I swallowed his batch down again and took in some air but then went right back to sucking feverishly.

"Yeah that's it baby, work it up, work it up! There's more coming baby!" And he threw his head back and thrust into my face again.

The third wave of semen was his biggest and it shot out of him like a slingshot, splashing against the back of my throat. As he filled my mouth again with sperm, I ran my hands up and down the back of his legs. He was an incredible man and I couldn't have been happier. I nearly wanted to cum again, myself, from the pure satisfaction I received in pleasuring him.

I could have stayed there all day and all night, on my knees, stroking his strong legs, his piston lodged in my mouth dumping load after load of hot seed. But Mr. Rhodes was sputtering. He gave my face a few quick shudders, tiny thrusts that pushed out the last little squirts of jizz onto my tongue. I brought a hand to gently stroke his shaft and another to cradle his spent balls.

He looked down at me, his beautiful eyes sparkling. "That was amazing, Holden!"

I gave his cock a final suck and the last little bit of dick nectar blossomed onto my tongue. I held it there for a moment, looked into his eyes and swallowed.

He smiled and gave a little laugh. "Holden, you drained my balls dry!"

"It tastes so good, Mr. Rhodes," I said to him.

"Well, Holden," he replied. "You are more than welcome to come over and have some more any time you'd like."

I grinned.

"But for now," he said, pulling me up from the floor. "Shouldn't you be running along now. I thought your friends were heading to the burger place."

I sighed and dropped my head. "Yeah I guess so."

He placed his hands around my waist. "Of course, with Mrs. Rhodes out of town for the weekend, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stay here a little longer, keep me company maybe?"

I raised my head and beamed at him. "Really?" I asked.

He smiled and held me tight. "You have no idea how much care I require. Mrs. Rhodes isn't as supportive or caring as she used to be. And, Holden, no one has ever taken care of me as good as you."

He pulled me toward the bed where we nestled under the covers with one another. He lie back, his head resting on the pillow while I nuzzled into him, resting my head on his chest, my fingertips softly brushing the light sprinkle of hair on his pecs. I swooned as he held me tight, close to him, reeling from the bedroom's aroma of sex and masculine sweat.

After we had lie there for a while, resting from our evening of expending sexual energy, he gave me a gentle squeeze. "I don't know about you, Holden, but I'm getting hard again. What do you say?" He asked playfully. "Feel like taking care of me again?"

I nodded eagerly. "Yes, Mr. Rhodes," I replied. "And I promise to take good care of you!"

"Oh, I know you will, Holden," he said softly. I peeked down, under the covers, and noticed his breathtaking erection was back. With a refreshed and newfound eagerness, I wiggled under the covers where his love muscle waited for me. With my mouth watering, I gently took him in my hands and opened my mouth.

The End.

12