Friends

Story Info
Two friends meet online.
1.7k words
3.89
29.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yup."

"Can you see everything?"

"Move the camera down just a little."

"That better?"

"Perfect."

"I'm a little nervous."

"Me too, but I think the nervousness will stop once we start."

"You're probably right. Okay, let's go. Tell me something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Something that'll make me hot."

"You have a beautiful pussy."

"That's good, say something else."

"Your tits are wonderful too. They're so big. The pictures you sent before didn't do a good enough job in showing just how pretty they are. I wish I was there so I could take your tits in my mouth. I really want to suck on them."

"That's even better. Are you playing with your cock? I can't see."

"Yeah, let me move my camera down a little. Can you see now?"

"Sure can. Mmmmm....look how big your cock is. Is it that hard just because of me?"

"You know it is, Baby."

"God I'd like to have it in my mouth right now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to suck it. I'd sure like to feel that big prick fucking my throat right now."

"I bet you would. Spread your legs a little more."

"Like this. Can you see my fingers playing on my clit? You really like that don't you? You like watching me masturbate while I tell you how much I want to suck your cock?"

"Yep, I just wish I was there so I can shove my cock in that pussy. It looks so wet!"

"It is, and it's all just for you! Can you see my fingers working deep in my pussy, Baby? I wish it was your cock fucking me instead of my own hand."

"But it still feels good doesn't it?"

"You better believe it!"

"Do you have any toys?"

"You know I do."

"You got them close?"

"Yeah right beside me."

"Get one."

"How's this?"

"I knew you'd choose the vibe. Now, throw your legs over the chair and just let me watch you cum."

"Oooooo....that feels so good! You see it, Baby? You see the vibe running along my clit? Are you thinking how you'd like your cock to be in place of it? Or are you thinking how you'd like to be the one holding this toy right now?"

"Both."

"You're voice is getting raspy. Are you going to cum soon? I am. I'm going to cum all over this toy while you watch from your screen."

"Be loud, please!"

"Ahhhhhh.....Oooooo....yes! Oh God, I'm cumming! Oh fuck it feels so goddamned good!"

"I'm going to cum too, Jess!"

"Let me see! Oh God that's nice!"

"Well, I guess the nervousness did leave huh?"

"Yeah, that was good, even if I wasn't able to touch you or anything."

"Yeah I think so too."

"Well I should get off of here and go clean up."

"Me too."

"We going to do this again?"

"Definitely, just tell me when. But I think next time I'll have a surprise for you."

"What would that be?"

"It's a surprise, I can't tell you."

"Whatever! Bye."

"Bye."

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Who's that?"

"My friend, Erin."

"Is this my surprise?"

"Yes, are you?"

"Very much."

"I told her about what we did the other day, and she said she wanted to do it too. I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. I mean, God, I knew you were bi, but I never thought that I'd see it."

"I figured just sitting at the computer screen watching and hearing each other masturbate would get kind of boring after a while. Though, I do feel kind of bad that you still just have to masturbate. Is your wife around?"

"What?"

"Is your wife around?'

"She wouldn't do this. In fact she'd probably kick my ass if she knew I was doing this now."

"Oh come on you gotta give her more credit than that! Maybe she's really into it, and she just hasn't told you cause you haven't asked."

"I don't know."

"Come on, man! Go get her. I'll ask her."

"You are so going to get my ass kicked!"

"If she kicks your ass, I'll take full credit for it."

"Yeah, but you're not going to be the one getting hurt."

"Oh shut up and go get her!"

"Okay, okay, hold on."

"Hello?"

"Hi. We were just wondering if you'd like to fuck your husband while we fuck each other."

"What?"

"Well, you know, he and I have been talking for a long time, over two years now, and the other day we finally hooked up on the computer so that we could see each other. One thing led to another and you know. And now, we're just wondering if you'd like to join. Seems unfair for you not to."

"I don't know who the hell you think I am..."

"Lighten up. It'll be fun, like watching porn. You watch porn right?"

"Well, yeah sometimes."

"You watch it with him? Don't look at him and blush, just tell me honestly."

"Yeah I do."

"Okay, then think of it as watching live porn."

"You're going to fuck her?"

"Yeah, and you are going to fuck him, so no one has to masturbate."

"I still don't know."

"Come on I know you want to. Do you just want to watch for a minute, and then if you get horny you can go ahead and fuck him?"

"Yeah, that might work."

"It'll at least stop the nervousness you're feeling."

"Yeah, okay, maybe."

"Okay here we go. Erin take off your clothes."

"Gladly."

"Mmmm....look at that. She's pretty isn't she? And damn! Her pussy is already wet! Watch them, Erin. Tell me if they do anything interesting while I lick this pussy. Ooooo...that's good, you should taste it, it tastes so good! So sweet, and her juices are just gushing! Can you see it?"

"Yes we can."

"You're getting horny aren't you? Go ahead, go down and suck his cock. Look at how hard it is he needs some attention. Wait before you do, let me move so I can see. Come here Erin and sit on my lap so I can play with that sweet pussy. Okay, go!"

"Can you see me?"

"Yeah, get naked."

"I don't..."

"Get naked. I want to see you naked, knelt down before him."

"Okay, hold on."

"That's better. You have a nice ass."

"Thanks."

"Okay suck his cock. Can you see me Baby? Do you like watching me play with Erin's pussy while your wife sucks your cock?"

"Yes I do. It's all just a little overwhelming but so good!"

"Overloading the senses a little? I think that's a good thing. Your wife gives good head, but Honey?"
"Hmmmm?"

"Take it all. I want to see your mouth completely stuffed with his cock. Yeah, that's good like that, now you fuck her face."

"What?"

"Fuck her face. Come on do it! Ram your cock down her throat. Oh God, that's good. Look you can see the juices running down her legs, this is making her quite horny, and you thought she wouldn't be into it! Keep sucking that cock Sweetheart, that's a good girl. Watching you and your wife is making me really hot. I'm going to have to ask this one to go down and lick my pussy. You wanna do that Erin?"

"Yes, but I'm just about to cum. She looks so pretty on her knees, with her mouth stuffed with cock."

"I know doesn't she? So, cum for me Erin, so you can get to work on my pussy! It's just throbbing!"

"Watch her Baby; I'm going to make her cum. Can you see her body shaking? She's so beautiful when she's cumming, and you should feel the juices just shooting from her! She's cumming so good. Are you done now Erin?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you like it?"

"You know I always love it."

"Good now get down there and suck on my pussy!"

"Tell your wife to come up now. I think she's sucked your cock enough. I want to watch her fuck you. Look at you, no, no, don't wipe the spit off. I like to see it running down your chin. Sit on his cock. The other way. I want to see your tits bouncing as you fuck him, not just your ass. That's good. Mmmm...you should feel this girls tongue! She knows how to lick a pussy!"

"His cock in you?"

"Yes, God it feels as though his twice the size he usually is."

"Ha! We've made him very horny. Now fuck him. Make him cum."

"Oh Jesus, Erin, you lick my cunt so good! It should be your job, just licking my pussy whenever I want you to. I see you smiling; you like that idea don't you. Yeah you do."

"Oooo...I never thought this would turn me on so much, but fuck, his cock feels so much better in my pussy while I'm watching you!"

"I'm so glad you enjoy it. Fuck him harder! I want you, me, and him to cum all at the same time, and I'm almost there. Yes, yes, that's it, bounce on that cock, and ram it deep and hard in your cunt. Mmmmmm....that looks so fucking good! Bet it feels real good too huh? Tell me! Tell me how it feels."

"It does feel good, his cock is going so deep in my pussy, and my pussy is so tight around him! Oh my God, I'm going to cum!"

"Good, cum for him, cum all over his cock, while I cum all over Erin's tongue. Oooo...yes, that's it, keep going, keep it deep. That's nice, rock back and forth, grind that clit on him!"

"I'm going to cum too girls!"

"Get up! Get up and take his cum on your face! Jesus hell, that's good, open your mouth, taste some of it! Oooo..You can be a little slut when you're told to can't you?"

"Yes I can."

"How does it feel to have his cum all over your face?"

"It feels good. So warm and thick."

"Clean it off. Clean all his cum off your face. That's a good girl, scoop it up, lick it off your fingers slowly, I want to see you enjoying it. Such a good girl you are!"

"Thank you. So, when are we going to do this again?"

"Hehehehehe...already thinking about the next time. I don't know whenever it's convenient for you. This was fun, and to think he almost let you miss it!"

"I know, but I won't miss it again!"

"Good. Well, Erin needs a bath, she's all sticky, and so do I."

"Yeah, I need to clean up to."
"Well then, till next time."

"Take care."

"You too."