Friends

Story Info
An old friendship gets deeper.
4.5k words
4.12
57k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you may have read my earlier submissions .. this is not a continuation but a fresh start!

*

My wife and I (Brenda and Jamie) live a good life. Fifteen years of married life, 2 kids, financial security (almost) and good friends. We lived in Midwest town in amongst a row of lovely tree shaded homes. I still loved her like I did all those years back. In fact I lusted for her too -- just as much. Bedtimes were still great.

Being an architect I consulted with a few regional design and construction firms and worked from home though I did travel to meet clients and examine sites occasionally. I had a fully functional basement office. Brenda spent time bringing up our children and also worked at a local school on a part-time basis. We had a few good friends of many years and some of us had grown up together. Brenda had been my childhood friend and sweetheart through the school years.

As usual the children were common factors within the friend' circle. Most of the mothers got to know one another because of the children and then some became friends. Marion was one such friend who was pretty close to Brenda. Marion asked Brenda for advice about pretty much everything. Brenda liked being like that too.

Marion used to come over a couple of times a week and sometimes when I was taking a break from my work in the basement, I'd bump into them chattering animatedly about something or the other. She was a pleasant person and easy to get along with. She was a delicate soft spoken girl. Very different in looks from Brenda.

Brenda was a petite brunette -- very vivacious and knowledgeable about many things. Marion on the other hand was taller and fuller. Very soft spoken and had very soft features too. She was not dumb but was not the brightest bulb in a room either. But above all -- she was a genuinely nice person.

Her hubby (Dwayne) on the other hand, was a cold fish. Totally engrossed with his work pretty much all the time. He and I never vibed, and when we met we could not find much to chat about. Nothing in common, not even sports. He was not much help around the house either. Now me, on the other hand, I was often around the house and loved helping Brenda with the kids' assignments and projects. I loved working with my hands.

Over the few years that I had seen Marion around, I always felt that something was not right about her marriage. But hey, that is none of my business.

One day, Marion came on over and I hopped up to let her in. Brenda was not home and wasn't going to be for a few hours.

"Hi Marion .. come on in. Looking for Brenda?"

"Hi Jamie, yes I am. She in?"

"No. She won't be in for another couple of hours either. But come on in anyways. I am working on a model of a windmill for the school project. Why don't you help me?"

"Oh yes. Why don't I?"

As usual she was wearing a loose bleached white cotton shirt and a knee-length pleated skirt in lime green. She always wore loose clothes but I suspected that under those loose clothes she was actually a full figured girl. Nothing to be ashamed of.

She sat down with me and we got going. Small chat ensued about this and that. I asked after Dwayne and the conversation kind of died down after that. I kept jabbering on about things and it took me a while to realise that she had gone quiet and still. I stopped working on the windmill model and looked at her. Her lovely eyes had clouded over and were probably a bit moist too. I was taken aback.

"Uh .. Marion. I am sorry. Did I say something wrong? You know me. Always talking too fast."

She shrugged a slow shrug and shook her head. She muttered about how I was helping Brenda with things and how much attention I paid to her and our kids, all the time. Obviously Dwayne did not do those things for Marion.

This was a very awkward moment and I was never good at these junctures. Most people are not. I fidgeted while she bowed her head in her palms and heaved a shuddering breath. I could do nothing other than put my arm around her and pat her shoulder. I had to slide closer to her and I did. After a few rigid moments she shivered and leaned over to my shoulder but I thought she was sobbing. Her hair smelt nice and her skin was so soft and creamy. She was sort of snuggled in against my neck and sitting very close to me. Her sobbing slowed a bit. She ended up with a deep sigh and a shudder. I hugged her lightly and shifted apart slightly. She looked at me through soft eyes.

"Thank you."

"Care for some tea (she liked leaf tea and so did I)? I was about to have some. Maybe get freshened up first though?"

"Yes to both". She laughed lightly. I led the way to the kitchen where she splashed some water over her face and dabbed it down as I fussed over tea things. I looked at her across the steaming kettle and our eyes locked. We were like that for minutes. Many minutes. And then slowly I got up and walked around the table and took her elbow in my hand and led her from the room. She looked at me steadily and her eyes showed no fear. Instead they were full of something warm and soft. My stomach was tight and my mouth wanted to run dry. We walked towards the bedroom down the hall and actually almost made it too. Just short of the door as she turned in I took her in my arms and I kissed her on her lips. Not too hard but certainly firmly. We both stepped apart then and a very long few minutes passed with us standing at the door to the guest bedroom of my home. We could turn back still. We did not.

After an eternity we stepped back together again and this time I was kissing her deeper. Heat flared through my sinews as the kisses got deeper and more involved. Her hands were on my back holding us gently yet firmly together. She was kissing me back with as much fervour. My hands caressed up and down her back and finally a hand slid up the back of her neck and my fingers tangled in her hair. She groaned into the kiss as we arched into one another.

She tasted so different from Brenda and my body was awash with hot tingles. I wanted her and it was clear that she wanted me.

Her breathing was getting to be ragged as I kissed her mouth hard. My tongue slid between her lips and into her mouth. Her tongue darted forward to meet mine and I stepped closer still against her. Her back was to the door frame as we kissed. Our tongues played and mine chased deeper into her mouth. Tasting and exploring. Teasing ever more heat into each other.

I pressed my thigh against her and she slowly stepped apart and soon my thigh was jammed between hers and the heat where our bodies met was fast rising. I was stirring and stirring big time and the thigh pressed to my crotch was communicating all this back to her. Her eyes lit up when I blatantly pressed my now bulging crotch against her thigh. My hand raked her soft hair back as we broke the kiss and stared mutely at one another. And then I kissed her mouth fast and then her chin and her neck. I was kissing her rapidly all over her neck and throat. I realised that she was very sensitive to kisses near her ear and I zeroed in to that soft spot. She shuddered as I pinned her to the door frame and kissed her neck and soon I was nibbling at her ear lobe and flicking my tongue at it. A deep groan escaped her as I softly cupped her breast through the shirt she wore. As I had always imagined, she was had full breasts and each filled my hand fully. They were full and soft yet heavy and I caressed them as I sucked on her ear-lobe. Her hands were in my hair.

"Oh Jamie. What are you doing to me? I am all lit up and loving this".

I nodded slowly as I sucked at her ear and then slowly kissed my way down the side of her neck. My hands were cupping her breasts and as I leaned into the kiss she tilted her head offering me her neck. I slowly unbuttoned the shirt starting at the top and as the shirt peeled apart I kissed her flushed skin as it was exposed. First I popped just the top-button then a couple more. She was wearing a peach bra with lace trim and had dabbed perfume on it. She was arching and thrusting her breasts forward as I kissed lightly into her exposed cleavage. I took a tentative lick down along the shoulder-strap of the bra as the last of the buttons popped and the shirt fell open down the front. My hands curled into it and caressed her waist and then went around to the small of her back as I held her. My lips left a trail of small kisses along the edge of the bra and then I leaned into her cleavage as her palms cupped her breasts deepening the cleavage.

It was so sexy seeing her cup her breasts for me. Her hands were full. I took a deep breath and dove in, kissing and licking. I nudged the bra aside slowly, exposing her lovely full breasts and then my hands crawled up her back and I unclipped the bra. Immediately the restraints around her breasts vanished and she shrugged out of the shirt which pooled around us, on the floor. The bra joined it soon enough. I cupped her breasts up and squeezed them gently as I kissed her nips and slowly sucked on them in turns. She had small but hard nipples and they were getting harder with each kiss and each caress.

She flushed heavily now as my mouth feasted on her ripe breasts and her hands almost fed them to me. We slow stepped into the room and towards the bed. We didn't quite make it either. About half way there, I started kissing lower and was soon kneeling in front of her, my arms around her hips and then I looked up at her. Despite the blushes, her eyes were not willing me to stop. So I did not stop.

Still looking at her, I slowly unhooked the skirt at the back and then ran the zipper down and then let my thumbs hook into the waist band as I eased it over her hips. As the skirt fluttered to the floor, I slowly drew her forward to step out of it and hugged her hips as she stepped towards me. My cheek was against her matching lace-trimmed panties. I could make out that she was trimmed quite close as her pubes were against my cheeks through the panties.

My hands caressed her hips delicately as she blushed deeply. Her head was bowed as she looked down at me. I kissed the front of her panties once and then again and again. My hands caressed and then cupped her ass and as I squeezed it slowly in my large palms I pressed my face deeply into her thighs. She moaned out aloud and her thighs parted even before she might have thought of keeping them together. I hunched down so I could kiss her better down there. My kisses were leaving moist marks on her panties and then I gave them a long lick up the front right over her lips. We both shuddered as I did that. I slipped in a finger under the hem along her thighs and slid the fingers along under the panties and down the front and soon my fingertips were caressing her lips and then I lifted the front of the panties aside and buried my nose over her lips and her musk blew me over the edge. It took just a quick movement to slip the panties off her hips and down her long legs. They joined her skirt on the floor. And I hugged her hips tight as I buried my face in her thighs. Her hands were in my hair and clutching it hard as she pulled my face into her crotch. Obviously she had not had much of this for a while now. On the other hand I was trying to make this as slow (and memorable) as possible.

I began running a fingertip up and down along each lip as my own lips kissed them softly and repeatedly. Her thighs were trembling with sensual tension as I began peeling her lips apart and kissing the exposed inner folds of her pussy. She was already quite moist and I flicked my tongue tip out to lick up the beads of her moisture as my fingertips stroked her inner lips in a building rhythm. Soon my tongue tip was joining the rhythm as my fingers started to slide up into her. She was wet now and her hands were clutching my hair as her body shuddered to pleasure and desires let loose.

I knelt so that my face was pressed up into her now parted thighs and my lips were parted over hers as I licked her while my fingers stroked deeper into her. Soon I could feel her urgency start to build and she was dragging tortured breath into her lungs. My tongue was darting up into her seeking more and more of her wetness and my fingers started rubbing closer to the top of her lips, near her clitoris. Suddenly my fingers rubbed over it and she almost jumped. She was obviously on the edge now and I parted her lips to allow my mouth to get to her clit and she stepped apart to let me. She was moaning almost continuously now as I licked and sucked over her clitoris and then in huge shuddering waves she started to orgasm. I was to discover that while her orgasms were explosive they were also very lengthy. I simply sat and lapped it all up, my fingers denting her soft ass deeply as I clasped her to my face.

After a few long wet minutes she shuddered and her grip on my hair loosened somewhat. I stood up against her and cupped her breasts as we kissed. Tasting herself on my mouth made her groan and she kissed and licked all her moisture off my lips. I walked her back towards the bed. I was not done yet and sat her on the edge of the bed. She parted her knees as I stepped against the edge of the bed and leaned down to kiss her. Her hands quickly unfastened my belt and then my trousers. I unbuttoned and took off my shirt and dropped it to the floor as I stepped out of my trousers and briefs.

Her hands slowly caressed along my thighs as I watched her, slowly stroking her hair back into some order. She reached up along my inner thighs and slowly cupped my balls as she looked at my hard cock poking up into her face. She glanced up at me uncertainly and I let the fingers of my hand tangle through her hair as arched my hips slowly forward. Still looking up into my eyes she let my dark head nudge against her lips.

"Only if you like, Jamie".

I just nodded. Silly girl.

Her hand slowly wrapped around my shaft and she firmly stroked towards the tip and then her thumb rubbed over the very tip where a drop of my precum oozed. She then opened her mouth and I groaned as she poked her tongue tip to her thumb and licked the precum off it and then off my cock. Slowly she parted her lips over the head and fed my cock into her mouth. Looking down at her as her mouth swallowed my cock made me harder and hotter. Her hands cupped my balls as I slowly rocked my shaft into her mouth as her tongue worked along it's underside. Her lips parted and stretched around my glistening wet shaft. She made a fist of one hand around the base of my shaft and slowly pumped it as I thrust it into her mouth.

I did not want to cum like this, not the first time.

I slowly pushed her back and off my cock and she looked up at me uncertain and puzzled. And I slowly fisted my shaft looking at her voluptuous body. She slide back a bit into the bed and leaned back on her elbows, looking at me and my cock. I reached down to cup her calves in my hands and then raised them higher and higher until her feet were pointed up and apart -- in a luscious "V". I wanted what lay at the apex of the "V". I licked her calves, sliding my palms up and down along them as she rested them against my shoulders and then I pushed closer yet. Pushing her legs up past the vertical as my head slowly nudged into her already moist lips. The way she was stretched out, her lips were parted and I simply slid in and kept sliding in until I was buried deeply in her. My balls squashed against her ass as I ground it in. I slipped a cushion under her hips as I started building a rhythm. My cock, lubed by her wetness, was slipping in deeper with each thrust as I arched my hips in a smooth sawing motion. Her full breasts jiggled as I started pounding into her and she tossed her head from side to side, eyes shut tight. I reached forward to cup and squeeze her breasts as I dug deeper into her. She was groaning now and thrusting her hips off the cushion and then suddenly she moaned out aloud.

"O Jamieee! Oh yes .. give it to me! Now!"

Hearing her talk like that urged me and set off fires all over my loins. I pounded in faster and harder as her body shuddered to the thrusts. She was gasping and her head was tossing side-to-side, her hair tousled and tossed too.

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she arched her shoulders off the bed and stared at me with eyes on fire and her insides seemed to melt and explode around my pounding shaft. Her orgasm was of titanic proportions as her vagina clenched around my shaft as I slammed it in and out in a blur. My balls slapping hard against her ass as I did that. I did not slow down let alone stop and she kept on cumming. But eventually she fell back on the bed and just moaned, staring at me.

I had managed to hold off my own orgasm and was still hard as I buried myself with one huge thrust and leaned down to kiss her gasping mouth hard. Her hands held my face as she panted into the kiss.

"Oh Jamie, this was the most wonderful ..." she did not finish but it was not difficult to imagine what she was about to say as she bit off the end of the sentence. I lay over her, buried, as her insides slowly subsided.

After a few minutes as she gathered her breath, I gave my cock a few twitches and she looked at me in amazement as she realised that I was still as big and as hard as some time ago. I ignored her look and leaned down to slowly kiss and lick at a nipple. I could feel her looking at me but I did not look into her eyes. I continued licking her nip and it slowly stiffened and then I started sucking at it cupping the breast in my hand. Then slowly I opened my mouth wide and took almost half her breast into my mouth as though eating it!

I was licking her nip deeply towards its tip as I did that. Her body convulsed as the fires lit up again deep within her. She arched and groaned hugely as her hands ran through my hair and she thrust her breasts into my face. I curled my arms under her and lifting her off the bed slightly pushed us up into the bed with a few big thrusts of my cock. I rocked back upright and raised her in my arms. She was now sitting astraddle me my cock still buried up in her. I continued suckling at her nips as she leaned back and arched them magnificently. I lay back on my elbows and looked at this lovely full-figured woman straddling my cock as she slowly rotated her hips. My eyes feasted upon her voluptuous body as her hips moved on their own. She had no real control left over what was happening. She blushed deep down to her cleavage as my eyes roamed over her. I reached a hand to the back of her neck and pulled her forward to kiss her lips and slowly thrust my tongue into her mouth. Slowly and deliberately I devoured her mouth as her hips slowly started bucking on my shaft. I let a hand caress over her tummy and down between us. Her lips were split around my shaft as she slowly ground up and down, riding my cock. I let my thumb rub the lips apart and search for her clit and in a moment I found it. She nipped at my tongue as I gave her clit a circling rub. Her body twitched hugely as I started rubbing her clit with my thumb at the same time I thrust my hips up, matching her down-thrust.

We broke the kiss then as our bodies started pumping into one another. Her knees split apart on the bed as she ground her hips hard down on my shaft. My thumb was rubbing and vibrating over her clit sending shock waves through her. My cock seemed as though it wanted to burst. I thrust hard up into her and our bodies moved in perfect unison. My up thrusts were almost lifting us both off the bed with their force. And soon I could feel her insides start to melt again and that triggered my own excitement past the limit. My balls ached for release and my shaft was searing into her fast.

Her breasts were swaying hugely now as we sped up and I suddenly I could control myself no longer. I could feel my balls explode and shoot my cum up through my shaft. I started shooting my cum into her and she came at the same time too. Our faces were inches apart as I reared up into a huge thrust and we froze as our orgasms hit top speed. My cumming seemed endless and she was simply speechless with what was happening. She could feel my cum explode inside her and her own was mingled with it. I shook with the intensity for minutes as I kept pumping my cum into her and then slowly we subsided. Her arms around me as I lay spent, in them.

12