Friends...

Story Info
Guys weekend turns into gay fantasy fulfillment and more.
776 words
4.14
28.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have fantasies of me succumbing to my secret homo desire to become a sissy cock whore. My plan for my first gay experience starts innocent enough. I invite the guys over to watch movies, chill. My plan is that we binge watch a couple of Marvel series but what the guys don't know is I am also downloading some porn movies using the jail broken fire stick that I bought recently.

The day comes for the get together and I shop for snacks, etc... The guys show up and we start watching the first Marvel series. It's going well with a lot conversation and some good natured kidding around. After about the 6th episode I asked if anybody wanted to watch something else for a while. Everybody agreed and I cued up Kodi and the downloaded porn started to play. It got really quiet as everyone was mesmerized by the chick getting it from three guys. What they didn't know was it was a bi flick and after the guys in the video started in with the hot chick, they also started to suck each others cocks.

I looked around the room and everyone had their legs spread and were sporting hardons. It turned me on knowing that we were all sitting with hard cocks just waiting for a reason to release them. I made the first move and unzipped and unbuttoned my pants and took my hard cock out to stroke. Everyone looked over at me guiding my hand over my hard cock and one by one they took their cocks out an started to stroke them.

Man, how hot was this? I watched each guy as he milked his cock and I licked my lips thinking about sucking them down my throat. I was looking at Tom's hard 8 inch cock and then locked eyes with him. It was like I was in a trance as I got up pulled my pants and shirt off, walked over and knelt between Tom's spread legs. I reached out and put my hand around his hard cock and began to stroke it. Oh...so hot. I was as hard as a rock.

Tom started to moan and I leaned forward and took the head of his cock into my mouth and licked and sucked it. MMMMMM...the precum was unreal. I then started to slide his cock down my mouth and throat as he fucked my mouth. I was in heaven. Tom's cock started to pulse and I deepthroated his cock so that he would cum deep down my throat. I kept sucking as he emptied his load in me.

After I had sucked him dry, I released his cock only to have another thrust at me I looked over my shoulder and the rest of the guys were standing/sitting around us. I took the next hard cock into my mouth and felt hands on my bare ass. Then someone spread my ass cheeks wide exposing my shaved ass and hole.

I'm sure that it was pretty obvious by my large shaved hole that I wasn't a virgin back there. I had used dildos on my ass for years, but this is the first sign that I was actively fucking my hole. I got very horny knowing that my friends were not only looking at my hole, but that they now knew my secret that I loved it up my hole.

I felt a finger push against my naked hole and I relaxed to let it in. In and out, then two fingers as I felt my hole relax even further to let him in and show how loose it was. I was trying to concentrate on the blowjob that I was giving, but when I felt a cock slide up and down my crack, I was distracted. Then with the precum lubing my crack I felt pressure at the opening of my hole as a real cock was starting to slide into me for the first time. MMMMM...so good. The cock slipped in my hole and glided down until I felt the head against my prostate and balls on my ass. Wow...felt so good.

Then the cock started to slide in and out of my hole making me even more horny. You could hear the slapping of his balls against my ass with every thrust. I was moaning like a true cock whore as I was servicing hard cocks. With every thrust of the hard cock in my ass the harder that I sucked the cock fucking my mouth. MMMMMMM...never felt more turned on then being filled by hard cock. Guess I found my true nature and calling.