Friends & Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Family that "plays" together gets to enjoy each other.
3.9k words
4.48
40k
31
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
517 Followers

NOTE:

This is one of the ongoing chapters of me growing up in the Midwest in the late spring and early summer of 1971 before moving to AZ to live with my grandmother and attend college.

All persons in this and any of my stories are of at least 18 years of age and the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

These chapters cover the times that I was just 20 thru 22 and being one HORNY, WELL HUNG guy that could and did keep many older ladies happy.

As a side note, none of these ladies like to shave any of their PRIVATES AREA hair, so they are all natural, just as I love them to be.

*****

My Mother, Sales gal Brenda, "the sewing club," and a couple of surprises.

After a pleasant night sleep with mother next to me, I awoke as she rolled over to get out of bed.

I reached out to stop her and she said, "I have to go pee and get breakfast / lunch going as it is 10:30 AM and we have things to do before Brenda gets here at 1:00 PM.

I said, "What you have to do is go pee and get back here and relieve this "morning woody" that your sexy body has caused to happen."

She said back, "Just play with yourself and think your hand is my wet / warm pussy sliding up and down on you with my big tits hanging in front of you, while I ride that monster cock of yours and then get down to the kitchen for what I fix."

I responded, "Hell no it can stay hard all through breakfast and till we have our shower together and then you can take care of it then."

She just smiled and said, "I will be right back to keep you happy if you need it that badly this morning."

Mom returned with a bottle of KY and a towel. She sat down on the edge of the bed and put some KY in her hand to warm it up a little before starting to stroke my cock till I exploded all over to sagging / pendulous breasts as she could not get the towel over my exploding cock before I let go, which she wiped off with her hand and licked her fingers.

She got off the bed and said, "Now get up and come down to the kitchen for something to eat, and after we can clean up and get ready for our afternoon guest.

About ten minutes to one Brenda knocked on the door which I went to answer and I took this box she was carrying as I let her in.

Mother was in the family room watching one of her soap operas as Brenda and I walked in, mother turned the TV off as we walked in.

Mother asked Brenda "Is that the surprise you were telling me about." (Brenda had refused to tell me what she had brought with her)

Brenda said, YES along with a couple of extra / different forms for something else, HE might enjoy."

I set the box down on the table and walked over and sat down next to mom on the sofa.

Brenda sat across the room from us, and as she did her legs were open so I could see not a trace of panties.

Mother told her to explain what was in the box in detail so I would not freak out when I saw what they were going to do.

After Breda had told me that they were going to make a mold of my cock when it is fully aroused so they can get copies made of it.

Mother then noticed also that Brenda did not have any undergarments on and suggested that she come sit on the other side of me and tell use all about the procedure that was going to happen when they got me "HARD."

She moved over next to me and as she was sitting down her hand was placed directly my cock as she slid tight to me.

Mother smiled and said, "I think we need to relieve some tension that we all have before we go any further."

Brenda said, "NO, we need his cock rock hard and full of love juices to make a good mold."

I looked at the two of them and that is when I said," Is this going to hurt my cock when you make a MOLD of my cock and balls so they can make copies out of it for lady's sex toys.

Brenda answered, "NO, in fact you might even get aroused more with the warmth of the gels as it hardens around your cock and balls."

I asked, "Why were they going to do this to me?"

Mother said she thought it would be a great idea and she even figured that all the "sewing club" gals would want one for their private pleasure after I went to live with granny in AZ.

Brenda even said, "I bet we can make thousand copies of that monster cock of yours and sell them at all the VS stores for all the customer that wish to buy them to enjoy."

With that Brenda and mom stood up and removed all their clothes.

They them walked over to me and stripped me and laid me on the sofa, both of them started playing with my cock, as I played with both of these sexy naked bodies that were being presented to me for my pleasure.

Brenda's small breasts had the largest puffy nipples that I had ever seen and mom even commented on that fact.

I reached up and gently pulled her towards me so I could suck on them as mother started to lick and suck my large purple pulsating cock head.

My cock was stone hard now and Brenda got the kit out of the box as mother applied KY all over my cock and balls.

Brenda then walked over and grabbed hold of my cock and as she stoked me I got even harder.

She them placed a two piece form around my cock and balls as mother kept teasing me with her tits and holding my hand on her clit. My finger just moved back and forth and slipped into her wet slit as she let out a very loud moan and sigh.

Brenda injected a warn gel into the form that took about two minutes to hardened.

When it was done forming around me, she opened the form and removed it.

She then made another to make sure all was OK.

Mother had kept me so hard that I was ready to explode when the second form came off.

Brenda got on her knees in from of me and after wiping off the KY started to suck on my cock while gently massaging my balls.

I exploded I her mouth after about thirty seconds and she keep sucking till I was depleted.

After that they both took warm wash clothes and wash me of and then mom told Brenda she could ride me first if she wished.

She agreed without any hesitation and as she swung her leg over me to straddle my cock mom grabbed my cock and gently held in in position as Brenda lowered herself on to what she said "was the largest cock she had ever had placed into to her virginal canal.

She lowered herself on to me with a slow motion as mother released my cock and turned her attention to Brenda's breast and nipples.

Mom leaned over and licked one nipple and then the other while playing with the other.

Brenda screamed in a pleasure /painful sound as my cock spread her and entered her tight "tunnel of love" for the first time.

She looked down at my face and smiled as she kept lowering herself till she had about 2/3 of me inside her. She then paused and held that depth for what seemed the longest time before rising and then then lowering herself all the way till my balls were against her ass.

I looked into her eyes and saw a pleasure that was something new for me to see in a ladies face.

She started to cry as she rose and fell on me till I could feel her muscles tighten and she climaxed and fell forward onto my chest.

We lay there for almost an hour before she raised her head and said, "That was the most wonderful sex she had ever had and with that she dismounted me and my flaccid cock when "pop" as it came out of her and the love juices flowed all over my legs and sofa.

Mother took a towel and wiped me off and stuffed it between my legs to help dry the sofa.

Mom then looked at both of us and asked if we wanted something to eat and drink before we continued.

Brenda agreed to have something to eat, but she had to get the molds ready to take to the overnight shipping shop so they could get to the company to have the samples for us to have for the Thursday "sewing club" and two for her own use.

As she was leaving she assured us that we would have the "toy's" by Wednesday as she would deliver them herself if that was OK with us.

I asked, "what about the other things you brought with you today?

Brenda said, "We can work with them next time I "cum" to visit.

We agreed we would like to see her again.

She looked at me as she hugged mother and cupped mom right breasts and licked its nipple.

Mother took Brenda's hand and placed it in her crotch and said, "You are going have to play with BOTH of us on Wednesday when you bring the "toys."

Brenda kissed mother and agreed as she left that she would push the company for quick delivery.

Tuesday morning I got a call from the freshman dean for the school in Prescott asking if I had time to go over my upcoming class schedule and what books were going to be required.

I must have been on the phone for over an hour with her getting all correct and in place.

She asked about housing and I told her I would be staying with my grandmother who lives about fifteen miles from the school.

She asked the address and phone number so the school would have it on record for emergency reasons.

After lunch I went over to see if I could get to get copy of my medical records as the school had requests these also for their file on me.

My doctor's nurse told me that if I signed the proper paperwork she would see that a set of my file would be sent to the school.

As I was filling out the paperwork the doctor walked by and seeing me asked if my leg was healing properly.

I say it was, but she asked me to come into the examine room so she could double check.

Once I was back in the examine room, she asked me to remove my jeans so she could look at the scar and make sure it had healed properly.

I was a little embarrassed to remove my jeans as I was not wearing and underwear.

She said that was ok as she had already seen my manhood and maybe wanted to check it out again also.

With that statement my cock started to get hard and grow down my pant leg.

She notices that and walked over to me and opened my belt and jeans and pulled them down.

As she did my cock flopped out and hit her on the side of the face and leaked a little precum onto her cheek.

She was just going to lower her mouth to my rock hard cock as her nurses knocked on the door and opening it said that the hospital had just called and Mrs. Z was going into labor and she was need to assist in the delivery of the twins.

I looked down at her and said, "Maybe next visit."

She stood up and said my leg looked great and to stop by in a couple of weeks for her to check it out again.

As she waked out the door the nurse smiled at me and closed the door and leaned against it, pressing the lock button behind her back.

She walked over to me and started to unbutton her blouse.

She looked at what me and my cock and just keep taking off her blouse and then her bra.

She had a great set on her and her nipples were two inches across at the areola.

I reached out and cupped her breasts and bent down to suck on those beautiful nipples.

She hoped up on the examining table and placed her legs in the metal stirrups they used when doing ladies virginal inspections.

Her panties were soaking wet and smelled wonderful even from this distance.

I lowered my face to her crouch and sniffed. She said to open the drawer on the side of the table and get a pair of scissors out and cut the crouch of the panties so I could lick that wet pussy.

As I cut the material I noticed that she was playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples.

I stood up and leaned forward to get my lips on her nipples and as I did my cock head brushed pushed against her pussy and entered it as I keep leaning forward.

She let out a moan and said, "YES! YES! That's it slide that monster in me all the way and make me feel wonderful.

I pushed further into her and as I did I looked at her face and saw a smile and a look of "OH that feels like heaven."

As I started to pull out she screamed, "NO! Leave him buried in me for a minute before you pump me to an organism."

I stopped and pushed back in to its fullest and just reached up and played with her nipples for what seemed like forever before she said, "Pump me and fill me full of your cum."

After we had both exploded, I looked down at her and she smiled back at me and unhooked her legs from the stirrups and wrapped them around me and sat up wrapping her arms around my neck.

I turned around with her "HUNG" on me and placed her on the exam room counter and pulled out with a "POP" and cum running out of her and all over the floor.

We booth cleaned up and got dressed and as I left the office she remained me she would mail the papers to my school, BUT she wanted me to come over to her house Friday night so we could continue our playing around.

I said I would be over around eight and would bring a pizza.

She handed me her address and phone number as I walked out the door.

The rest of the day was a total loss as I went to see my girlfriend and she was out with her parents purchasing clothes for her summer trip to Norway to visit her grandparents.

When I did catch up with her she told me that her and her parents were going to visit as both her grandparents were in failing health and wanted to see them all before they got any worse.

I asked when they were leaving and was told, "The next day, on the early morning flight."

That had the makings of ruining my summer and with that I kissed her goodbye and left.

When I got home and told mom what had just happened, she suggested that I call granny and maybe that would cheer me up a little.

I went into the den to call and as I was dialing the phone, mom came in to sit with me and talk with her mother also.

Dee answered the phone on the third ring and after the normal chit chat, asked what was wrong?

I told her and she said she was sorry and to put mother on the phone.

I turned to hand the phone to mom and when I did I saw she was totally naked and holding a tube of KY and a big smile.

She told granny to keep talking to me as she played with me and relieved the built up "tension" that she could see I had developed.

Granny started talking to me about what we were going to do once I got out to her place and all the friends of hers that wanted to "entertain" me as well.

Just thinking about all those hot horny ladies and mom stroking my cock, I let go with a load that sprayed all over mom breasts and arms.

With that, granny told me to put the phone on speaker and now relieve mother tension.

I pushed the speaker button on the cradle, put the phone on the desk the and turned to see mom wiping my cum off her face and licking her hands and fingers.

I placed a hand on her leg and stroked / massaged it up and down it length and as I did she spread her legs so I could play with her furry box.

I lowered my head and started to lick off my cum off her breasts, as I did she grabbed my hair and pushed me in between her legs and told me to suck her cunt and lick her lips.

As I started licking her pussy lips and sliding my tongue into her "tunnel of love" she laid back on the sofa and moaned and sighed and pulled on her nipples.

I looked up into her eyes and knew she needed my cock in her now and I stood up and turned her over so she was standing on the floor but leaning against the sofa so I could enter her from the rear.

She stuck her ass high in the air and spread her legs so her dripping wet pussy was in view for me to plunge deep into her and reach around her and grab her swinging breast so I could play with her nipples.

I started to piston in and out of her and she just moved her hips in unison with me till I blew a load deep in her.

She felt me cumming and climaxed at almost the same moment.

All the time this had been going on granny could hear us and was talking "DIRTY" to the both of us like how she would like to be here cupping my balls and licking them as I fucked mom.

We both just told granny goodbye as we needed to go take a shower and we could hear granny breathing heavy and moaning as she played with herself listening to us fuck.

I hung up the phone as mom took my hand and lead me to the bathroom for a hot steamy shower.

After our shower we put on just robes and went out to the porch to sit and relax and watch the sun set.

Mother asked me if I would fix a couple of burgers while she set the table.

I was just coming in to the kitchen when Amy, our next door neighbor, started to knock on the back door.

Mom went to answer it as I sat down at the table and put the burgers together.

Amy came into the kitchen and told us that she and her husbands were leaving for a couple of days and could we watch their dog.

I told her I would check on it twice a day and make sure it had water.

She thanked me and as she stood to leave, I stood as a proper gentleman does, and my robe fell open exposing my naked body.

She saw my flaccid cock hanging between my legs and gasped.

She turned her head and looked at mother and then back at me and with a big smile said, "I hope you two are enjoying each other."

Mother stood up opening her robe to expose her naked pendulous breasts and furry pussy and answered, "We are and you are welcome to partake of him if you wish."

Amy answered, "She had to get home right then but would stop by in the morning for a "sunrise delight, if that was OK?"

Mother smiled and said that I always needed a good fuck in the morning to get me started.

Amy came over and kissed me and reached out and grabbed my cock and said she had NEVER seen anything that larger before.

Mother replied, "Wait till you see him hard and dripping with precum in the morning."

Amy kissed me and mom goodbye and left with her nipples rock hard and pointed thru her see thru top.

Mom said, "I bet I know what she is going to do when she gets home."

I said, "WHAT?"

Mom replied, "She is going to go straddle that "TOY" that her husband devised for her. (He is a mechanical engineer and developed this machine in his basement, based on her liking to ride a horse and getting excited rubbing the saddle horn against her labia. This will become the "SYBIAN" in a few years after much marketing and be on the market for all women for many years) She loves to "ride" it till she climaxes a couple of times."

I asked, "What is that you are talking about."

Mother explained it is a sex machine that she has, that you straddle and the "tool" of different sizes and shaped goes into your cunt and stimulates you till you either stop or climax.

She then broke into a larger smile then the one now on her face, said that maybe the copy of my cock that was being produce could be made to work on this machine and really provide satisfaction for her and Amy, when I move to live with granny in AZ.

Mom suggested that we sneak over and check out what mom knew she was doing.

We closed our robes and walked across the lawns and quietly open Amy back door and headed for the private room in the basement where mom sad the machine would be.

As we went down the stairs we could hear a low humming sound and mom looked at me and smiled.

She let her robe fall open and I could see her place her hand in her crotch and rub it.

She said that was the sound and we should be very quiet and maybe we would hear Amy scream as she climaxed.

I looked at mom and asked, have you used this machine and she answered, many times when you father is gone on business trip.

She further explained that Amy and her play together on the machine and enjoyed each other's company.

I asked, "I hope I can fit into this company of lovers."

Mother looked at me and smiled and answered, "I am sure that there will be NO problem adding that cock to our play times."

My cock was pushing thru the opening in my robe and mother took hold of it with one hand and pushed the door open with the other as she announced our presents to Amy.

Amy looked up and saw mother holding my cock and she motioned for mom to bring me to her so she could stroke it as she rode her machine.

kingswede
kingswede
517 Followers
12