Friends & Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Eddy and Greg were having a cocktail and Greg was providing what support he could to the guy. They were at Zenith, and it was a slow evening, so they could sit and talk and not be bumped and jostled. But the bar was getting more crowded and some people would openly gawk at Eddy in his distress.

"Eddy? Why don't we go someplace else to talk? It'll be quieter and easier for you, I'm sure."

Greg gently lifted on Eddy's arm, as he nodded and stood up. They went out to Greg's car and climbed inside. With another sigh, Eddy started a new wave of sobbing and crying, hurting from Mark's betrayal. Bryan had at least broken up with Greg before he'd started looking and hunting for the next. Mark, however, started once he felt he needed something more; something that was not Eddy. And he hadn't been discreet about it, either.

Greg started the car and Eddy slowly calmed back down, but tears still rolled down his face. "So young and yet so much emotion" Greg thought. He backed the car out of the spot and headed from the bar. Soon, Eddy was talking about how he felt, more thinking out loud than having a conversation and Greg listened. He drove for a while with no real purpose and then they ended up in the hills, at an overlook with a great view of the city lights below. He pulled off to the side and stopped, putting the car in park and shutting it off. Eddy was still thinking out loud, coming to grips with his situation in his own time and way.

"Eddy, I know you really loved Mark, but he definitely was not worth your esteem and your love. He proved that just by doing what he did to you and without any thought about you. He was your love and you were... well, you were just the newest hot boy on the arm. I'm sorry."

Greg waited for Eddy's reply.

"Yeah," he said with a sigh. "You're right. I know most of it is my own issue for putting so much into him... But I really thought he would be worth it." He sighed again, deep and low, but didn't start crying or sobbing again.

They sat for a while in silence, looking out over the lights below. It truly was a beautiful sight to see. Greg relaxed with each passing moment. This had always been one of his favorite places to relax over the years.

Eddy's voice disturbed the silence. "Can I ask you a question?" Greg looked at Eddy and nodded his head. "What do you think about me? I mean, you've known me for years now and always been a nice guy to me. We've spent a lot of good times together, so you know me. So, what do you think?"

Eddy's hand rested on Greg's knee after the question, sending a jolt through him.

"Well, um..." Greg started. But he didn't know where to go. "Mark is a slime ball." Eddy nodded, but then shook his head. Greg knew that Eddy agreed with his statement but didn't want to talk anymore about Mark. But Greg still didn't know where to go. He stammered and started again.

"I... I just..." He placed his own hand on Eddy's hand, and that jolt ran through his system again. He looked Eddy in the face and saw that Eddy was staring back at him. For the first time, though, he noticed something in Eddy's eyes; a desire; a passion; a feeling. His own eyes widened with recognition of that look.

Before Greg could open his mouth to speak again, Eddy was leaning across the car and kissing him; grasping the back of Greg's head with his other hand. Greg resisted at first, but then fully returned the kiss; allowing his own desires and passions to come forth. He felt a familiar stirring in his lap, his cock getting hard and hot. "But this is Eddy" his mind protested. His heart – and his body – overruled his head as he let himself go into the lust and passion he was suddenly aware of for the first time.

Greg kissed Eddy full and passionately. Soon, he was aware that Eddy's hand was no longer on his thigh, but had slid up to his crotch and was squeezing his growing cock. Again, Greg's mind resisted, but his body and passion took over. He reached his own hands out and touched Eddy; tenderly, on the face, lustfully on his cock, playfully on his chest. Each man responded to the other and soon they were engulfed in a sea of desire and lust.

Greg lost track of the passing minutes, but he realized he wanted more than just this session of making out in the car. He pulled back and suggested "Let's get out of here." Eddy nodded and leaned back into his own seat, a smile on his lips and creeping into his eyes. Greg drove the car down the road, knowing their destination would be his home.

Minutes later, they were climbing out of Greg's car and heading in to the house. Once through the door, they began kissing and caressing each other, getting a feel for the bodies they both knew well and had seen through years of being good friends and work out buddies. Greg knew nearly every inch of Eddy's body, having seen him naked in the gym, changing or showering, and Eddy knew Greg's body the same. Yet, as they undressed each other, it was if they were seeing each other's bodies for the first time.

Soon, both men were naked and seeing those bodies with new lights of lust and passion. Eddy noticed how solid Greg's body was, but also how round and sexy his butt was – even now, at nearly 40 years old. Greg noticed how hard and muscular Eddy's body was, but also how soft and smooth his skin felt. He noticed, for the first time, the girth and swell of Eddy's cock, and wanted to feel and taste that cock. He grabbed the cock with one hand and pulled Eddy close with the other, feeling his friend's body up against his own. It was a feeling unlike any he'd had in a long time.

Before very long, Eddy had led Greg back to the bedroom and slowly lay on the bed with him. They continued to kiss and explore, but it wasn't very long before Eddy pushed Greg on his back and straddled his cock, slowly impaling himself on it. Greg groaned and shuddered with pleasure as his friend slipped over his cock, sliding down the shaft until he was fully inside Eddy's ass. Greg flexed his legs and his ass, moving his cock inside Eddy, and Eddy groaned with pleasure.

Soon they got into a stead rhythm of sliding Greg's cock in and out of Eddy's ass, by one or both of them shifting and moving with the other. Pre-cum oozed and dripped from Eddy's cock with each bounce, as he began to move with greater urgency on Greg's cock. Soon, Eddy threw his head back; let out a deep grunt and a deep guttural "Fuck!" as cum began spilling forth, his seed landing on Greg's abs and chest. But he never slowed his movements, sliding up and down on Greg's cock. Even after the last drops of cum slipped from Eddy's cock, it still was hard and bouncing with each trip up and down Greg's dick.

Greg leaned upwards and began to tip them over, putting Eddy on his back on the bed. Greg began to thrust harder and deeper into Eddy's sweet ass, feeling his own orgasm building. Eddy soon began stroking his own cock, his breath coming shorter and harder with each thrust; grunts and moans mingled with each breath. Greg continued to pound on Eddy's ass, grunting and feeling cum churning in his balls, demanding release. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on to it.

Within another minute, Eddy's body tensed as he grunted and tugged his cock furiously for a few more strokes. Soon, a second wave of orgasm wracked his body as another load of cum was churned from deep inside. Greg could hold back no longer and pulled his cock from Eddy as the first load of hot sperm flew. Each pulse of his cock brought a spasm and a jerk to his body and he stroked and pulled each drop and shot of cum from his balls. Eddy matched him nearly stroke for stroke, but the second orgasm didn't have the same power as the first. As the last drops of cum were expressed by his cock, Greg leaned over the bed and rolled next to Eddy. Both men were breathing deeply and panting heavily, their sexual energies spent.

When Greg finally caught his breath, he looked over at Eddy. "Wow. What was that?" he asked, half joking and smiling as he said it.

"Whatever it was, it was right and I want to do it again, real soon!" Eddy replied with a smile.

He then leaned over and kissed Greg, then settled in against his side, and sighed. This would not be the last for them – this was true. This was love.

12