Friends & Lovers Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian turned her attention back to the window, a bit suspicious of the sudden crisis that had supposedly arisen at his office. "He had to fly to Detroit. There was some emergency at a job site that he had to attend to."

Willem claimed an apple from the basket of fruit and took a bite. "That's unfortunate. I hope he doesn't have to travel like that at the last minute too often."

"No. Hardly ever." Vivian wondered if he thought it was odd, too, that they were left alone after last night's conversation. "But this is a big contract and he wants to make sure there aren't any mistakes." She provided the explanation that Ethan had given her before leaving this morning.

"When will he be back?" He asked, joining her at the glass doors and taking another bite of the succulent fruit.

"He should be back late tonight." Vivian slid open the door and stepped out onto the deck. "Shall we have coffee out here? It's turning out to be quite a nice day."

Willem studied her for a long moment. "Please tell me you're not suddenly nervous about being with me." He guessed, following her out pulling the door closed behind him.

"No, that's not it at all." She shook her head, motioning that he take the seat next to hers. In the light of day Vivian was less certain she wanted to propose the arrangement to Willem that Ethan had suggested the night before.

"If you're worried about Ethan I talked to him last night and—"

"Oh, I know he's alright with it." Vivian assured him laughingly. "You wouldn't believe how alright with it he is."

Willem looked down into his half-empty coffee cup. "I hope this stuff starts working soon because you're not making a lot of sense."

Vivian let out a heavy sigh. "One night after we were married we kind of made a list of our sexual fantasies with the intention of living them out before we decided to settle down and have kids." Maybe if she told him everything they could just laugh at the absurdity of the idea and she could forget about it. "We have managed everything from sex in an elevator to making love in the woods."

"Really? How did you manage the elevator?" He asked intently. "I thought there are usually security cameras."

"The point is," she went on as if he hadn't said anything. "He feels this attraction that you and I may have—"

"Do have." He corrected before biting into his apple again.

Vivian sighed. "Do have." She should've known he wouldn't make this any easier for her. "Well, Ethan feels, or maybe is hoping would be better, that you might want to—"

"That I might want to what?" Willem asked when she trailed off uncertainly.

"That you might be willing to be part of a threesome with us." Vivian admitted in a rush.

Willem choked on the coffee that he had just swallowed. "A threesome?" He managed to sputter between coughs.

"I told him it was a crazy idea but—"

"I never said it was crazy." Willem corrected. "It just took me by surprise."

Vivian looked at him in surprise. "You mean you would do it?" She really hadn't thought he would go along with it at all.

"Well, it all depends on who gets Ethan." He responded dryly. "Your husband is very handsome, but he's really not my type."

Vivian laughed as she suspected was his intent. "I'm not so sure you're my type." She returned with a flirty wink. "How do I know you don't kiss like a toad?"

"How do you know what a toad kisses like at all?" He retorted, leaning over the arm of his chair toward her.

"You might not be any better than Patrick." Vivian leaned in as well, suddenly quite interested in finding out what she had missed out on all those years ago.

"Just for that I don't know if I should kiss you."

Willem started to pull back but Vivian hooked her free arm around his neck and pulled him closer. "But you want to kiss me."

They were only inches apart now. "You know, this might just complicate our relationship more." He teased her with her own words from the previous night.

"Just shut up and kiss me." She hissed before maneuvering her lips over his.

One hand wrapped around her arm on her chair while the other tangled into her hair, his fingers cupping the back of her head. Willem's lips were firm and insistent, easily working her mouth open and sliding his tongue against hers. Vivian had had everything from mediocre to toe curling kisses in her lifetime, and his definitely rated in the panty drenching column. Not only did he know how to kiss, but he did it very well and very thoroughly.

When he did finally pull away they were both looking a little dazed. So much for the possibility that they wouldn't be compatible. "So, I thought we'd go into town today." Vivian said, propelling herself out of her seat and across the deck from him. She needed a little space, and a day in the neighboring town doing touristy stuff would provide a good distraction.

Willem winked at her. "And you don't trust yourself alone here with me now?"

Even if it was true, there was no way in hell she would admit it to him. "Hardly. This is what Ethan had planned for today. I'm just running with the plan."

"Uh-huh." He calmly finished his coffee before standing up and heading into the house, seemingly unruffled by the kiss. "I'm going to take a shower first…" Willem smiled wickedly. "Care to join me?"

Vivian scowled and pointed at the door. "You've got 15 minutes Hun, or I'm leaving without you."

"Yes ma'am!" He chuckled before heading back into the house.

Draining her now-cold cup of coffee, Vivian sighed. Well, not only was Pandora out of the box but inconveniently out of town as well.

*****

Willem stared at the detailed two meter vulva in front of him, wondering just how much stranger this week visiting Vivian could possibly get. He had been surprised that she genuinely had no idea that he desired her. It wasn't as if he had ever concealed his feelings. Instead he had followed her lead and simply not pursued it. But a threesome? Well, it wasn't the strangest offer he had ever had, but it was definitely in the top three.

Now they were at a local gallery seeing an exhibit that one of her interior decorating clients had recommended. Until they arrived, though, Viv had no idea that it was a collection of erotic art. Willem was amused by the constant flush on her cheeks as they browsed the paintings, photos and even sculptures of anything and everything to do with sex. Either she was very embarrassed or very aroused. He just had not been able to establish which yet.

Willem moved closer so that his arm brushed against her breast. "I have seen my share of pussies, but I have never really studied one this intently without using my tongue as well."

He thought there was a slight catch in her breathing, but he couldn't be sure. "I was thinking it would make an interesting door." Vivian replied dryly.

Willem chuckled and steered her toward the matching two meter penis hang alongside it. "And what would you do with this cock?"

She studied it thoughtfully for a long moment, her tongue slowly tracing along her full, pink lips. "A floor lamp." Vivian finally announced. "Look at what a great shade that head would make." She tipped her head into his side and giggled. "Of course, turning it on could be very interesting, too."

Willem put his lips next to her ear and whispered, "How would you turn my cock on?"

She pulled away and winked up at him. "With the clapper." She put her hands together and gave two short claps before sauntering away lazily. If the claps didn't do it the sway of her full hips most certainly would.

Willem caught up with her in front of a lurid depiction of an orgy in a Seurat-like park setting. He pointed out a woman taking it from two men along the river bank. "Something like that?" One hand curved over her hip and he stepped up closely behind her.

Vivian nodded and leaned back into him. "Yes, something like that." She agreed with an amused expression. "Except I think maybe someplace a bit more private than a park."

He chuckled and encircled her waist with his arms. This was something not completely unusual for them except that today his thumbs gently caressed the underside of her breasts. "And where would you like me?" Willem asked in a low voice.

"Where do you want to be?" Her voice was a breathy whisper.

Good. She was aroused as well. Willem gently nudged at her bottom a bit with his hard on. "I want to be inside of you. I want to feel you cum."

Vivian swallowed hard. "That sounds nice."

"Nice?" He scanned the gallery to ensure they were alone before sliding one hand over her taut nipple in a lingering caress. "Only nice?"

She moaned softly and her eyes fluttered shut. "Well, maybe a little more than nice. But I didn't want to give you a swollen head."

"Too late." Willem traced the delectable curve of her ear with his tongue.

Tentatively, Vivian rubbed her sweet little ass against him and now it was his turn to moan. "If we don't stop this soon we might become part of the exhibit, you know."

Reluctantly he stepped back, looking around for something to focus on that wouldn't make him think about bending Vivian over right here and now and sinking his cock deep into her. In a room full of erotic art that was no easy task. "I'm sure we're not the first people to get turned on by this exhibit."

"I'm not sure it would've been any easier looking at bowls of fruit." Vivian remarked wryly. "We've already got sex on the brain."

"And a few other parts of our anatomy." Willem grinned. Vivian's eyes traveled down his torso and locked on the straining front of his slacks.

"Oh, yeah." She murmured, visibly shaking it off and heading out of the room. "Come on. I know how to take care of that."

'Yes!' Willem did a little victory dance before quickly following her to the Exit. She wanted him as badly as he did and wasn't going to wait for Ethan to get back from his business trip. "Anything particular you had in mind?" He asked, his hand sliding around her waist as they left the building.

"Shopping." Vivian announced, unlocking the passenger door of her car for him.

Little Willem wilted at the mere mention of that word. "Please tell me you didn't say shopping."

"What better way to get your mind off sex?" She asked brightly as she bounced around to her side of the car. Vivian had always found a perverse pleasure in dragging him through shop after boring shop, knowing how much he detested shopping. Amazon was, in his estimation, the greatest single invention ever bestowed on mankind.

"What way indeed." He agreed through clenched teeth.

12