Friends and Neighbors

Story Info
Two wives develop a close and lasting relationship.
17.5k words
4.42
114.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers

The telephone rang.

The tall blonde was sitting on a sofa with her long legs curled under her, watching a video. She hit the 'pause' button on the remote, uncurled her legs and stood up. She walked over to the telephone and looked at the name displayed on the small screen. It was her neighbor and best friend, Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie" she answered the telephone cheerfully.

"Hi Eva! Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, nothing much. I'm sitting here watching TV. How about you?"

"I'm sitting here getting bored. Do you feel like some company?"

Eva smiled. "Sure thing. Come on over."

"OK, great. I've got a bottle of chilled White Zinfandel that is calling out 'Drink me, drink me', so I'll bring that over."

Eva laughed at her friend. "OK. Two o'clock in the afternoon is a bit early to be drinking, but I'll get the glasses out. See you in a couple of minutes."

Eva Brownlee went to the glass-fronted hutch in the dining room and took out two crystal wine glasses, and took them into the kitchen. The 30-ish blonde was dressed in a pair of white, very short, shorts and a light blue tank top. She liked the way the blue set off her short blonde hair and her blue eyes. And she liked the way her shorts showed off her long legs and ass. Eva was proud of her shape, and kept her body well-toned by running and playing tennis. She had been told on more than one occasion that she looked like movie star Cameron Diaz. She had the pleasant-faced good looks that people once referred to as "the girl next door."

She walked to the TV and restarted the movie. It was an adult movie she had rented. There were two young, attractive soccer moms on the screen, and they had just agreed to put some petty argument behind them. The pretty young moms began to kiss, lightly at first, then with increasing passion. Eva watched until she saw the tongue action begin. She sighed heavily, and switched off the movie. She would watch it all again later. There was a light knocking at the front door. She went to the door, walking with the grace and elegance of a cat. Bonnie was at there, holding the bottle of wine.

"Hey, that was quick" said Eva with a smile to her friend. "Come on in, the wine glasses are on the kitchen counter."

Bonnie Murray was slightly shorter than Eva and two years older. She had wavy brunette hair but bright blue eyes, an unusual combination of coloring that made her a very striking woman. Her hair was shoulder-length, but their bodies were very similar in appearance. Both women had the trim bodies of athletes. Like Eva, Bonnie was concerned about her fitness, and regularly the two women would run together. They also played tennis together. It was not unusual, when they were playing tennis, for a small crowd to gather to watch them play. The crowd was usually mostly men, and it was not the tennis skills they were admiring. Watching Eva and Bonnie dashing around the court, short skirts flying as they bent and stooped for the ball, showing frequent flashes of panties, kept the men fascinated. As a result of the exercise, they were trim, shapely, and without an ounce of fat. And Bonnie's legs and ass were a close match for her friend's.

Bonnie was wearing a light cotton dress held up by thin shoulder straps, and a pair of sandals. There was a thin sheen of perspiration on her skin, which Eva found appealing.

"My god, it is hot today" Bonnie exclaimed. "I'm glad you have your air conditioning on."

"Does that mean we won't be running later?" asked Eva jokingly.

"You got that right, Baby. Let's just sit here, drink wine, and melt together."

"Sounds good to me, Honey" said Eva, and led the way into the kitchen. Neither one gave a second thought to the names they called each other. A couple of years earlier they had started to call each other 'Baby' and 'Honey', and now they used the names without thinking, although it sometimes surprised people who didn't know them well.

Eva took out a bottle opener, and opened the wine that Bonnie had brought. While her friend was busy opening the bottle, Bonnie took a step or two backward and studied her young blonde friend. Eva, always attractive, was looking especially delightful today. Bonnie eyed the curved ass in the tight shorts, and resisted the temptation to reach out and touch it. Eva sensed that her friend was looking at her and smiled to herself, but continued with the wine and poured generous amounts into the two glasses.

"Hey. I thought you said this was white Zinfandel? This wine is a blush." She handed Bonnie a glass.

Bonnie laughed at her friend. "White Zinfandel is a blush. They call it white just to confuse people. Cheers! Here's to a nice, relaxing afternoon."

She held her glass toward Eva, and they clinked their glasses together.

"Cheers" said Eva, and took a large swallow of the wine. It was icy cold and sweet. "Hmm, that's very nice. Let's go sit in the sunroom."

Eva picked up the bottle, and they walked into the sunroom, with a pleasant view of the well-maintained garden. The women sprawled into two easy chairs facing each other, and rested their feet on a large ottoman than Eva dragged in between the chairs. They sipped the wine again.

"Say, this stuff's pretty good. I must buy a bottle next time I'm at the market." Eva topped up both glasses and looked at the bottle. "Is there a hole in this bottle? It's half gone already."

Bonnie took another deep swig at her wine. "I'm sure you have something else we can turn to when that one's gone. I feel like getting high."

"Nothing wrong with getting high, but it's a bit early in the day, no?"

"Who cares? Let's just you and me have a nice relaxing afternoon, and get a little drunk, OK?"

Eva looked at her friend with puzzlement. "Is something bothering you, Bonnie? You seem a little tense."

"Nope, nothing's bothering me, Baby. I just want to have a nice, relaxing afternoon with my best friend. It's been a while since we just sat and chatted about everything and nothing. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure, Honey, that's OK with me. Let's get a little drunk, if that's what you want." Eva knew that something was bothering her friend, but there was no point in pushing it. Bonnie would tell her if, and when, she wanted to.

Bonnie shuffled in her chair, settling herself more comfortably. Her light dress rode up her thighs slightly, showing off even more of her shapely legs. She moved her feet apart a few inches. She was practically lying down in the big chair.

"Hmm, I'm beginning to feel more relaxed already" she murmured.

Eva looked at her friend admiringly. She looked very good, and very, very sexy. Eva had long ago accepted the fact that she was bi-curious, so it didn't trouble her in the least when she found herself admiring other women. She suspected that Bonnie was bi-curious also. She assumed that most women were bi-curious, to various degrees. She had noticed Bonnie looking at her at different times, and wondered what she was thinking. She sometimes wondered if Bonnie was interesting in being more to Eva than just a friend. But she always put such thoughts out of her head quickly. They were both housewives, with loving husbands and happy marriages.

Eva had received many compliments from other women about her appearance, and she had paid many compliments in return. All women did that sort of thing. Even when she found herself sexually attracted to a woman, it didn't bother her. After all, she was the only one who knew, right? She had never told anyone, least of all her husband, and never would. And she had never let her attraction go beyond that. She had never had any sexual involvement with another woman, and intended things to stay that way. Nevertheless, she recognised that she was attracted to Bonnie.

Eva was bi-curious, not bi-sexual. It was an aspect of her personality that she acknowledged, had accepted, and was comfortable with. Nevertheless, when she had read in a magazine that famous movie stars like Angelina Jolie and Lucy Liu had admitted to having bi-sexual tendencies, she had become intrigued, and now read everything she could about those two fascinating and beautiful women. In dreamy moments, she excited herself by wondered what it would be like to see them in bed together.

Eva lifted her wine glass to her lips and took a tiny sip of wine. Over the rim of the glass, she gazed at her beautiful friend, lying back carelessly in her chair with her eyes closed. Bonnie's legs were exposed and slightly apart. It was a provocative scene, and Eva tilted her head slightly, to see if she could see underneath her friend's dress. There was just a dark shadow. Despite a twinge of disappointment, Eva realized that her heart was beating faster.

Suddenly, Bonnie sat up. "Hey" she exclaimed, "have you seen that new guy at the tennis club?"

Startled, and moving her eyes quickly from Bonnie's thighs to her face, Eva put on a puzzled expression. "What new guy?"

"The dark-haired guy. He looks Spanish or something like that. He was watching us playing tennis yesterday."

"Lots of guys were watching us playing yesterday. We usually draw a bit of a crowd. Dirty old men, the lot of them. You don't have to be a genius to figure out what they're thinking."

"Yeah, I know, but this guy is new. He was giving you a real long look as we left the court. I bet he talks to you next time we're at the club. I think he has ambitions!"

Eva gave a disdainful snort. "He should be so lucky. I'll tell him to take a hike if he's dumb enough to come on to me."

Bonnie shrugged. "You can't blame him for trying, if he does try. Lots of guys would sell their hairy balls to get between those fabulous legs of yours."

"What?"

Bonnie smiled at her friend. "You know what the bumper stickers say ... tennis players have hairier balls!!"

"Oh that. I'm more interested in the size of a man's racquet than his hairy balls."

"Aha" cried Bonnie triumphantly. "You mean the size of his cock. So you are interested!"

"No. Karl is all the man I need, or ever will need." Karl Brownlee is Eva's husband, a middle manager for a large multi-national corporation. Married 8 years, their marriage was still bright, the sex still good. She was being truthful about Karl; she really was NOT interested in any other man.

Eva continued. "I was just kidding about the size of a man's cock. The size isn't important; it's how he uses it that counts."

Bonnie looked at Eva in amusement. "And you're an expert in such matters, are you? You've tried different sizes, huh?"

Eva felt her face grow warm as she turned a little pink. She had experienced different cocks when she was in college, but she had no intention of sharing that information with anyone. "Bonnie, I'm not going to tell you any secrets!! That sort of thing is personal."

Bonnie sat up in her chair, suddenly very interested. She noticed her friend's discomfort at the question. "Oh come on, Eva, you can tell me and your secret will be safe. I promise! Have you ever had a really big cock?"

Eva sighed in exasperation. "I'm not saying anything else."

Laughing aloud, Bonnie leapt to her feet and ran to Eva's chair. She swung her legs over Eva's and sat down in her lap. Her dress was all the way up, exposing the entire length of her smooth thighs. She took the wine glass from the hands of her startled friend and put it on the nearby table.

"Bonnie, what are you doing?"

Bonnie pinned both of Eva's hands over her head, then leaned forward until her face was only inches from Eva's.

"I'm not releasing you until you tell me all the details. How many guys have you fucked, and what was the biggest cock you ever had?" The wine had clearly removed all of Bonnie's inhibitions. She had a big grin on her face, but her eyes were glassy.

"Bonnie, I'm not telling you anything. Let me go!"

"This conversation is making me excited, and I want to hear the details. I want to hear all about those cocks. I'll make you tell me."

"No you won't."

"Yes I will" and Bonnie leaned forward and kissed Eva on the mouth. She interrupted the kiss briefly. "I'm going to continue kissing you until you tell me about the men you've fucked."

"Bonnie, please stop." Eva tried to free her hands, but Bonnie was surprisingly strong. "I'm not going to ... "

Her words were cut-off by Bonnie's mouth, which was once again pressed against her own. When she felt Bonnie's tongue, she didn't make any attempt to free herself. If felt nice. It felt right. The wine was affecting her judgment too. She thought of the two young soccer moms kissing in the movie she had been watching. She opened her mouth and accepted Bonnie's tongue.

Bonnie released Eva's hands, but didn't stop the kiss. The women wrapped their arms around each other as the intensity of the kiss increased. They slid lower down in the chair. Bonnie was practically lying on top of Eva. Her dress was now up around her waist, and she pressed herself down onto her younger friend.

After a full minute of intense kissing, Eva dragged her mouth away from Bonnie. Her eyes were closed, and she was feeling uncomfortably aroused.

"Bonnie, please, we have to stop." She was not sure she wanted to stop, but she had to say it.

There was a long silence as the women lay holding each other, both of them breathing heavily.

Finally, Bonnie spoke. "Yes, you're right." She lifted herself off Eva and stood up, smoothing down her dress. "I'm sorry Baby. We were just fooling around, right? I was just teasing."

"Of course" said Eva, smiling at her friend. "You're such a tease, Bonnie. It's just as well we know each other as well as we do. You thought you'd shock me by kissing me. I'll bet you didn't expect me to kiss you back."

Bonnie sat down in her chair again. She smiled back at Eva. "Yeah, I guess we surprised each other just now."

"Hmm. It was a nice surprise, though. As a matter of fact, I don't think there's anything wrong with girlfriends kissing each other, in a friendly sort of way."

"I agree. But I'd still like to hear about those other guys one day."

Eva smiled back. "OK, maybe one day. But you'll have to tell me about the ones you've fucked too."

"It's a deal." Bonnie rose from the chair. "I'd better get going. I've had too much wine, and too much excitement, for one afternoon."

They walked to the door together. At the door, Eva turned and faced her friend. She took Bonnie's hands into her own.

"Thanks for coming over, Honey. And thanks for the wine. It was a great visit. And I mean every part of it. I wouldn't have missed any of it for the world."

Bonnie looked at her. "So, you're not mad at me, Babes? I got a little carried away there."

"I don't want you to ever change, Honey. You're my best friend and I love you just the way you are. I told you; it was nice."

Eva leaned forward, and the two women kissed once more. It was a light kiss, two sets of lips pressing against each other, without sexual overtones.

Bonnie pulled slowly away from her friend. "Bye, Eva, and I love you just the way you are, too. I'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?"

Bonnie walked out the door, a little unsteady due to the wine. Eva watched her walk down the path. She found herself looking at Bonnie's legs and ass. My god, you're beautiful, she said to herself. And you sure know how to kiss!

Then she went back to the TV and switched on her movie, going back to the scene with the young soccer moms kissing.

Eva walked around in a fog for the rest of the day. When her husband, Karl, came home he found dinner ready, but his wife strangely quiet. She told him about Bonnie's visit, without going into the details, and she told him about the wine. Karl figured that his wife was quiet due to the effects of the wine. So he wasn't surprised when she said that she wanted to go to bed about two hours before their normal bed-time.

His surprise came when he was in bed with his wife. She ignored her nightgown, and slipped in beside him completely naked. It had been a long time since she had displayed such passion and even longer since she had displayed such sexual aggression. She showed no interest in foreplay, apart from kissing him fiercely and stroking his cock into an erection. When he was stiff, she rolled onto her back, pulled him o top of her lithe body, spread her legs wide, and guided his hardness into her pussy. She was deliciously moist and Karl's cock slid into his wife smoothly. She sighed deeply as she felt her husband enter her, wrapped her legs around him, thrust upwards with her hips a few times, and climaxed immediately. She milked his cock with her body, and he soon climaxed too, thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could.

They lay together silently for a long time, recovering from the frantic sex, Karl still on top of his wife, his cock still inside her.

"That was great, Eva" he finally murmured. "You're the best wife a man could ask for."

She smiled her thanks, her eyes still closed.

Karl made a mental note to keep more wine in the refrigerator. He was delighted at the effect the wine had had on his wife's sex drive.

But it was not the wine that had stoked the fires of Eva's passion.

Chapter 2.

Next morning, as she did her household chores, Eva could think of nothing else but Bonnie, and the lingering kiss they had shared. She could not deny the fact that the kiss had aroused her. Nor could she deny the fact that she was anxious to see her neighbor again. Bonnie was at a fitness class each morning, and her car was not in the driveway. Eva would just have to wait.

When the telephone did ring, shortly after lunch, Eva thought her heart would burst it was pounding so hard. She looked at the call display. It was Bonnie!!

"Hi Honey." She tried to make herself sound calm.

"I'm glad to hear you still calling me Honey. So everything is OK?"

"Better than OK. I feel great. Yesterday I had a wonderful afternoon with my best friend. We should do that sort of thing more often."

"You mean the kiss?" Bonnie sounded surprised.

Eva laughed. "No, I meant us kicking back and relaxing like that. It was fun." She hesitated for a moment. "But now that you mention it, that other thing was pretty cool too."

"Yeah, it was cool, wasn't it? Only to be done between really, really good friends, huh? Anyway, I'm finished lunch and was thinking about dropping over. But just for a coffee this time. No wine for me today."

"Coffee sounds good to me too. I'll put the coffee pot on right now. Come on over."

Eva hung up the phone, and went to the kitchen. She put on the coffee pot. She realized that her heart was still beating fast, so she made herself take a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

She walked to the mirror and ran a brush through her short blonde hair, tidying herself up. She was applying a small touch of lipstick as the doorbell rang. My god, she thought to herself, you'd think I was going on a date.

When Bonnie walked in she was wearing a sundress similar to the one she had worn the previous day. She looked at Eva and laughed.

"Hey, we're wearing the same dress. We're almost matching." Eva looked and laughed to. The women's dresses were almost identical.

They chatted. They chatted about lots of things, but neither one mentioned the events of the day before, except to laugh about the amount of wine they had consumed, and how drunk it had made them.

They had moved with their coffee back to the sunroom, the same room that they had sat in previously. After about an hour of avoiding the topic, Eva decided that she could wait no longer. She wanted to talk about the kiss.

"You know, Honey, I just want to tell you again that I'm completely OK with what happened yesterday. We're close friends, and there's nothing wrong with friends like us showing a bit of affection now and then, is there?"

Bonnie seemed pleased that the subject had come up. "My god, you've no idea how relieved I am to hear you say that. I would hate anything to spoil our friendship. I don't know what got into me yesterday. One second we were fooling around, teasing each other about cocks, and I suddenly got an overwhelming urge to kiss you. So I did. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world. I still can hardly believe that I did it. Maybe I should lay off the wine, huh?"

jamboman
jamboman
151 Followers