Friends and Neighbors Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally managed to force the words past my lips, “No ... Peter ... no ... ..., please ... oh god ... what are you doing to me?”, but even as the words were coming out, my body was giving him an entirely different message, my breasts were thrusting forward into his questing hands, my nipples harder and bigger than they’d ever been before, and my ass was pressing back into his hard cock, sliding it into the crevice and rolling it around, and I heard his deep groan.

My whole body seemed to be one massive heartbeat pounding through my head, perhaps that’s why I could no longer hear Marie’s squeals, or Philip’s Bellows. Then he was moving away and taking my hand and drawing me after him, and as if in a trance I followed, over to the steps and up out of the pool and over to the lounger, where he sat me down, standing tall in front of me with his beautiful cock almost touching my face, Mmm, my god, and it was such a beautiful cock, sculptured head , leading to a thick stem which seemed to go on for ever before terminating in massive juice filled balls that bobbled and swung. I stared at it in total fascination, knowing ... Knowing I ... oh god ...knowing I wanted it. I jerked my head up, the last vestiges of willpower struggling to overcome the heat that was coursing through me, but even as I did that, and opened my mouth to speak, he placed his hands on my shoulders and slowly pressed me down onto the lounger, and his lips and tongue followed his hands and they were touching me, caressing my neck and my ears, the sides of my jaw, my lips, and all the time with that incredible feather like feeling.

And his hands were everywhere, over my breasts , over my stomach, over my thighs, around my ass cheeks, then over my pussy lips. It was like nothing I’d ever experienced before, so totally different to Philip’s hard, thrusting approach, and my body lapped it up, responding to every nuance of touch. Then his lips and his tongue were following the path his hands had taken, down over my neck to my breasts, taking each nipple inside as it was made of fragile china, and worshipping it with his tongue, bringing me to an immediate and totally unexpected orgasm, that rocked my whole body.

He sensed what was happening and held the nipple in his mouth until the shivers had almost ceased, then he lifted his head and smiled into my eyes. “Mmmm, I just knew your breasts would be as sensitive as they are beautiful, Amelia” he whispered, “ and I know the rest of you is going to be every bit as sensitive” Then he dipped his head again and started to trail his tongue languidly down over my rippling stomach to brush the top of my pussy lips.

Suddenly my voice was in tune with my body as it arched into his questing tongue, “Oh yes Peter, ... oh god ..yes...I want you ... I want you so much”, and the crazy thing was, I did!, suddenly I couldn’t wait to feel his tongue inside my pussy, and then ... oh god ... then that gorgeous cock. Nobody else existed at that moment, not Philip, not Marie, not anyone at all, there was just Peter and that incredible tongue, and the promise of so much more.

Now I became more active, lifting and squirming as his tongue slid into my pussy and alighted on my throbbing clitoris like the wings of a butterfly. My hands found his head and pressed him deeper, but he resisted, insisting on doing everything with the lightest of touches and it was driving me to a state of total delirium. I lost track of how many times I exploded onto his tongue and he lovingly scooped my juices out and ate my nectar, but when I thought I didn't have another orgasm left in me, he shifted and came on top of me and slowly, infinitely slowly, slipped his throbbing cock into me.

Oh God, I couldn’t bear it, my pussy was screaming out with anticipation and expectation, but he held back, stopping frequently, whispering softly into my ears, telling me how beautiful and exciting and sexy I was, telling how much he’d wanted me that first night at the pool, telling me how aroused it made him to see me at the pool party without a bra, with my succulent nipples just begging to be licked and sucked ... and he promptly did just that, sending me into another swirling shuddering orgasm.

Just when I thought I couldn’t be taken any higher, that nothing else could happen, he started to pick up the pace of his thrusts, and I felt ever inch of his big cock caressing every inch of my inner pussy walls, faster and faster. With a cry I wound my legs around his hips and tried to pull him in deeper, feeling his heavy balls thumping against my ass cheeks as I lifted and lifted to meet his every thrust, feeling my pussy start to milk his hard cock, feeling him start to shudder and shake. Even though he now seemed to be pounding his cock into me with great gusto, it still seemed to be with an incredible sense of gentleness, and I was responding totally differently. My own hand strokes on his back became softer and softer as he thrust harder and harder, and I heard the deep groan being wrenched from inside him, and I knew he was close.

“Yes Peter” I whispered softly, “Give it to me, give me your big beautiful cock, give me your hot juices. Fill me up like you’ve wanted to all along ...fuck me Peter...please .. oh please...FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!! I want it, I want it now, I want it so bad ... PLEASE”

With an almost tortured cry he seemed to freeze in mid stroke, then ram home deeper than ever before and EXPLODE. Oh god, his hot cum shot into me like a river of molten lava, and he kept on exploding and exploding and exploding, each explosion sending another river of hot cum deep into my steaming pussy, and I was spinning out somewhere in the vastness of the cosmos. Never, never, never like this before!! Oh God, Yeah, my body was shaking itself apart.

Time stood still, the world stood still, all there was in my awareness was this red hot tube inside me spewing hot lava, and a feeling of such intensity that I thought I would die from it.

Perhaps I passed out, I don’t know, all I do know is I lost all awareness of where I was, until I felt him slowly withdraw and slump down by my side. Then I heard his voice, soft and soothing, “Are you ok Amelia?” he asked, his hand coming over and resting on my left breasts.

I moaned lightly and turned to look at him, “I don’t know” I whispered back, “I can’t seem to feel my body any more” and I giggled.

His smile widened, “Well, perhaps I can feel it for you?” he said

I shuddered and then laughed, “Damn I think you’ve felt it more than enough for one night” I said, then reality hit me, and I jerked totally upright, “My God, what about the others? ... where?...looking around”

His laugh was as light as his touch had been, “Oh I think they had other things to occupy themselves with, without worrying about us” he said.

I stared at him and my eyes widened with comprehension, “You mean? .. they? ... like us?”

He nodded and smiled, “You don’t mind, do you?, Marie’s wanted Philip for every bit as long as I’ve wanted you” He said.

I guess I must have gaped a little, “And you knew? And you didn’t mind” I finally muttered.

His smile widened, “Marie and I are very open with each other about our passions .. for each other and , when it happens, for other people, I just hope she enjoyed Philip as much as I enjoyed you” he said.

A shiver ran through me and I found myself smiling down at him, “And I hope Philip enjoyed Marie as much as I enjoyed you” I said.

“Did you ever talk about it?” he asked.

I shook my head, “Oh, I think we both knew, and we kind of teased each other about it, but we never thought .. I never thought .. well you know” I said with a slight laugh.

He sat up slowly and stared deep into my eyes, “Regrets? .. any regrets?” he asked.

I saw the care and concern in his eyes and my heart went out to him and I quickly slipped my arms around his neck and kissed him lightly, running my tongue across his lips, then pressed harder, pushing my tongue in between his lips, surprising him, then I pulled back and grinned, “Did that feel like regret?” I asked.

He lifted his fingers up and brushed them over his lips, where I’d just kissed him. still looking me deep in the eyes, and he smiled that slow, hot smile. “It felt more like a promise” he whispered.

Now it was my turn to give him a long, slow smoldering smile, “We’ll just have to wait and see, wont we?”

He reached out and took one of my nipples in his fingers and gently squeezed it, causing me to shudder and gasp, “Two can play the tease game” he whispered.

I reached down and lightly stroked his cock, causing his body to jerk and jump, “Yes, they can, can’t they” I said, laughingly, “Now, do you think we should go and search for the others?”

“I think we should take a swim first, and then go looking” he said, so we did.

But we didn’t need to go looking, almost as soon as we’d both dived in the pool, two other bodies flung themselves in, and we all stood there and splashed each other, as if using that as a means of overcoming any residual tensions between the four of us, and it seemed to work, as shortly afterwards Philip and I, our arms clasped around each other, were bidding Peter and Marie goodnight at the gate, each one hugging and kissing the other. Marie’s whisper was faint in my ear as she hugged me, “Thanks, ... god I loved that” she said and I grinned and replied, “Mmmm, me too”

Then they were gone and Philip and I looked at each other, and walked slowly back inside. He glanced sideways at me, “Some night, hey?”

I held him close, “Oh yes, absolutely fantastic, sure hope there’ll be a lot more like them” I whispered, and he raised an eyebrow, then smiled broadly and hugged me back.

“Me too, honey, god...me too!!”

Then we went to bed, and do you know ... the sex was absolutely amazing once again...I wonder why?

To Be Continued...

12