Friends At Work

Story Info
Two friends pleasure a husband.
1.1k words
3.88
105.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nell and Rachel were work friends. They chatted while taking coffee, and sometimes went to lunch at the mall. Nell was 40, blonde, pretty, and had a toned body of a dancer. She was a single mom and worked hard at her profession. Rachel was an olive skinned woman with black hair and large breasts. She was slightly overweight which gave her a soft inviting essence. Rachel was married to a nice guy who stayed at home and cared for their three young children.

One of Nell and Rachel's favorite topics to discuss was sex. Each had a liberated idea of sex and was always trying to shock the other with their exploits. Rachel had dropped her pants in the Christmas tree section at a large department store and welcomed her male companion to enter her pussy for a quick fuck. Nell had done a similar act with an employee at the same department store. What fun they had trying to out do the other with exploits and escapades.

While lunching at the mall one day, Nell confessed to Rachel that her boyfriend wanted to have a threesome with she and a girlfriend. Rachel told Nell that her husband had always wanted to do a threesome too. "Hey, lets do it Nell chanted to Rachel."

"I can do it with you and Tom, and then you can do it with Robby and me!"

"What a great idea exclaimed Rachel."

Each of them was excited at the thought of having sex with one another, and pleasing their men in the process.

Friday evening Rachel and Tom rang Nell's doorbell and were welcomed by an exotic beauty wearing a sheer white slip that exposed her pink nipples and her combed furry bush. Her toned shapely legs were radiant wearing white thigh high stockings. She wore pink spiked heeled shoes donned with pink and white feathers at the instep. Big hair and heavy eye make up finished her look of a harlot from the roaring 20's.

Tom's eyes opened wide at his first glance of Nell. His dick was bulging through his blue jeans as he leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. With a grin of grins, Tom wrapped his long arm around his lovely wife and thanked her for coming up with such a great idea. Tom wondered to himself what he had done in his life to receive such a luscious pair of women for his pleasure. He wondered to himself if he could ever receive a gift like this again!

Rachel removed her long black trench coat and sauntered across the living room shaking her motherly milk filled titts that bulged from a red bustier. A red thong bikini, garter belt and black seamed fishnet stockings gave Rachel the attitude of a Wild West prostitute. The black patent leather shoes were almost dangerous to wear, but looked really well on her chubby feet.

Nell and Rachel were excited about this sex idea; they immediately embraced one another. Tom watched in amazement as his girls fondled one another and licked each other lips. As the passion between these two beauties heightened, Tom relaxed by removing his clothing and resting his hard cock in his right hand. Gently stroking his engorged member, Tom sat back and enjoyed the show.

Nell craved to suck Rachel's nipples hiding inside the bustier. She tugged at Rachel's pendulous breasts until she could squeeze an entire titt in her hands. A large brown nipple was staring at Nell when she bent over and latched onto the largest and most beautiful boob she had ever seen. Juices started stirring in both women. Rachel urgently pulled her breast away from Nell, laid Nell on her back and dove deep into her thighs. With her pussy draped over Nell's face, Rachel slid her pussy down to allow her friend to suck her clit the same way she had sucked her nipple.

Tom didn't know how long he could watch this without blowing his wad. "Come on girls, you're making me wild over here!"

Surprised to hear a man's voice, the women stopped their loving affair and slowly crawled toward Tom. Rachel stood up and began a sexy little shimmy dance for her husband. She caressed her pendulous titts and pinched her nipples before she slinked an about face and began to shake from side to side and knead her ass cheeks as if she were making bread for him. As he gazed with lust at his sumptuous wife, Nell gently approached Tom and spread his legs wide as he sat on the couch. She deeply inhaled the scent of his enormous testicles, and slowly moistened his nine-inch cock with her mouth. Nell found his cock so large she wondered if she would ever be able to fit it into her throbbing wet mouth. She wanted to swallow this huge piece of hot flesh.

Rachel came to Nell's side and demonstrated how to lure Tom's cock into her mouth and down her throat. "First you need to lick the whole shaft from bottom to top."

"Be sure to use lots of spit and get it as wet as possible." Nell observed her friend lavishly coating Tom's cock with copious spit. "Slowly let your lips stretch around that beautiful head." Watching Rachel stretch her lips over Tom's cock head was the most erotic act Nell had ever seen. "Once you have your lips stretched and the head in your mouth; push down while you relax your throat." Rachel swallowed her husband's enormous cock; truly an amazing sight to see.

With Rachel's demonstration as her guide, Nell attempted to ready her throat for Tom's purple throbbing rod. Licking and spitting on his dick with all her mite, Nell slowly stretched her lips around Tom's huge bulb and opened her throat. Tom began to moan with desire as he watched this lovely bitch writhing to swallow his entire dick.

Rachel straddled him and rubbed her titties on his bare chest. When his wife started to probe her tongue into his mouth he couldn't take any more. Tom blew his wad directly down the throat of his wife's good friend.

As Tom lay content on the couch, he watched his two lovely ladies finish their affair by licking the dribbles of cum from Nell's mouth and sucking pussies until they both convulsed with pleasure on the floor in front of him.

Rachel, Tom, and Nell all smiled and agreed that life is good. Rachel and Nell smiled at one another knowing they would do this again with Robby, and definitely with each other.