Friends Become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When John sat down, Caitlyn brought herself up until she was kneeling in front of him. Slowly she took the base of his cock in her hand. Moving her head down between his legs, Caitlyn ran her tongue under the base of John's ballsack, causing him to flinch with pleasure at her touch. Caitlyn brought her hand gently up the length of his shaft, stopping when the head of his cock was firmly in her palm. She sucked each ball into her mouth lightly while she twisted her hand slowly. John moaned loudly.

"Oh shit baby, that feels so good!" John exclaimed.

Caitlyn simply grinned and brought her tongue up the underside of his cock. When her mouth reached the tip, she stopped and gently squeezed him.

"Look at me," she said.

John lowered his head and opened his eyes, looking back at her.

"You look away, I stop. You close your eyes, I stop. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it."

Without breaking her eye contact with him, Caitlyn took his cock in her mouth and slowly lowered herself down until she took as much of him into her as she could. John moaned a long, slow "Oh, fuck" and put his hands on her head, but he didn't look away. Wrapping her lips tightly around him, she sucked him deeply as her head came back up. Down and up she went, never breaking her eye contact. The look of pleasure and lust in John's eyes was overwhelming, and Caitlyn sucked him harder and deeper each time. John's moans grew louder and louder until he let out a loud yell.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck I'm going to cum!"

Caitlyn sucked his cock hard and buried her head as deep as her gag reflex would allow her, and she felt the head of John's cock swell before he burst his cum deep in her mouth. With each spasm of his cock, John deposited another burst of cum that Caitlyn swallowed greedily. She held him deep in her mouth until she could no longer feel his cock spasm, then she slowly worked herself back up, licking along the way. She had waited to so long to do that, she didn't want to waste a drop. When she got to the head of John's cock she worked her tongue in circles around it until she was sure he was clean.

Exhausted from their experience, John pulled Caitlyn up onto the soft and she collapsed her body into his waiting arms. He held her tightly while Caitlyn wrapped her leg over his waist. Together they lay intertwined until sleep overtook them.

12