Friend's Bride and Me

Story Info
Taking up my friend's bride on the wedding night.
1.1k words
3.29
104.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STORY FROM SUMIT's PERPECTIVE

I was invited to attend the wedding of Sameer, a college friend. We had drifted apart since then, but still used to catch up for a beer once in a while. Sameer was marrying Lata, a traditional Marwari girl his parents had finalized, he had met her a couple of times and according to him her innocent beauty had drawn him to her. I was not very excited about attending the wedding as neither non-veg nor drinks were going to be served at the wedding. Anyways as it turned dark I joined the wedding party and we danced all the way to wedding arena.

The bride's family welcomed us all, and we were all ready for the ceremonies to begin. Hush fell as the bride came in with her sisters, friends and brothers. Lata was a vision in red & gold lehnga. Her moon face, large kohl lines eyes, red pouty lips, 36 D creamy boobs, which were half visible due to deep "U" cut of her blouse, the necklace which was resting comfortable in her cleavage, her tiny waist, the hint of her large round shapely hips - all made her a very desirable woman in my eyes. And what I desire, I take.

Lata's delicious body was meant for hard fucking and I decided that I will give her that. While others enjoyed the ceremony I decided to go out and buy the necessary supplies and transfer them to the hotel where bride and groom were meant to spend the night. I waited impatiently for ceremonies to be over and joined Sameer, Lata and our other friends on the car ride back to hotel.

While Lata went to honeymoon suite, I joined Sameer at the bar, we had rounds after rounds of shots and got drunk, I dropped a sedative in the last shot and took Sameer up. I left Sameer in the broom closet, locked it and went to Lata's room.

STORY FROM LATA's PERSPECTIVE

I was waiting for Sameer still in my bridal clothes as per the custom, when I heard loud knocking on the door, before I could open the door I heard a muffled "switch off the lights". I did as I was instructed. I knew Sameer was feeling shy about the first night and so was I. The dark will make us both feel less embarrassed - so I switched off all the lights, opened the door and came back to the bed.

Sameer came in and tied a blindfold on my eyes. He said he was shy so didn't want me to see him but wanted to look at my body as he made love. Being novice in love making, I had not even kissed a guy till that day, I decided to follow Sameer's instructions.

As I stood blindfolded before him, he removed all my clothes and jewellery till I was left wearing only bra and panties.

STORY FROM SUMIT's PERPECTIVE

Blindfolded naked Lata looked amazing from all angles. Her creamy soft perfumed skin, long black hair, her perfectly shaped hour glass body belonged to me for the night. I pushed her down on her knees and asked her to open her mouth. Not knowing what was going to happen, she opened it very wide. I pushed my dick into her wide open mouth and told her to suck on it like, she would suck a lollypop. Her amateur technique did not do much for me, so I grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth. She gagged and I slapped her twice and told her to keep her throat relaxed and her teeth away from my shaft.

Tears flowed from her blindfolded eyes as I fucked her mouth mercilessly, not caring if she could breathe or not. Her tight throat and gag reflex, made me climax and I shot down my load of sperm down her throat, and forced her to swallow it all.

She stayed on the floor, not knowing what to expect any more, and her submissiveness please me. I picked her up from the floor, expecting love she tried to nestle her head in my armpit & I smiled at her naivety.

I threw her on the bed while she tried to right herself, I grabbed my bag which contained the supplies I had bought earlier. I grabbed her wrists and handcuffed her to the bed posts. Brought out a ball gag and tied it to her mouth. I used my scissors to cut away her panties & bra.

STORY FROM LATA's PERSPECTIVE

I was scared by Sameer's behaviour, I never thought my husband will ever raise his hand on me or just use my bod. Lying there naked on the bed with my hands tied to the bed posts, gagged and blindfolded I was scared & yet the fear was exciting me. Suddenly I felt his hands on my boobs, playing with them, pinching my nipples, pulling at them and then his hands were replaced by his mouth. He was sucking my breast, biting my nipple while his other hand was doing the same to my other nipple. I could feel them harden under his attention. And then his hand moved to my pussy, a finger first gently teasing the folds and entering it, playing with my clitoris and arousing me.

STORY FROM SUMIT's PERPECTIVE

It was fun to see Lata respond to my administrations and now was the time for cherry picking. I held both her legs above my shoulders and entered her in one rapid move. She cried as her virginity was taken away from her, but this was just the start of pain. I fucked her hard, taking complete pleasure from the tight velvet hole, stretching her like she had never been stretched. While she was just getting used to having me inside her pussy, I bent her legs over her shoulders and prepared her puckered asshole for penetration using her own juices. I could see the fear on her face, and her body trembled because of it, exciting me further. I told her to relax herself if she wanted to avoid pain. Finger fucking her, I prepared her to take my long hard penis. She had pleased me so far so I entered her gently giving her time to adjust to the girth of the head of my penis. As she slowly accommodated me I started moving insider her, first in slow short strokes and then harder and faster as her tight warmth made me lose control. Soon, I was ready to come and I came all over her tits and face.

She looked perfect lying there tied and covered in my kum, and as I took her pictures - I smiled. I bought still drugged and sleeping Sameer in and left him on the bed next to blindfolded and tied Lata waiting for morning to come.