Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of Jesse & Candice.
1.3k words
4.48
42.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
258 Followers

"Let it not turn blue, Please let it not turn blue," I had been praying this way for the past ten minutes. My eyes were screwed up tight and I dared not look. The kitchen timer that I had brought along with me finally rang out and I opened my eyes and nearly threw up. It was blue.

"Candice, what does it say?" Jesse called from the other side of the door. I looked at the closed door in shock and suddenly couldn't find the words to say anything. I opened the door and stared at him.

"Hey papa," I whispered.

"No way," he whispered back. "Are you sure? I mean absolutely positive?"

"As positive as this test in my hand," I waved it for emphasis. I knew exactly when this had happened too. Jesse and I had been celebrating his graduation and MBA from Washington University. It turns out that the soul shattering sex that night was also potentially life shattering as well.

"We should get married," he said after a dozen heartbeats.

"Married? How about we get used to the idea of having a baby, okay?" I sank into his arms and sighed heavily. A baby? What the hell was I going to do with a baby?

Suddenly a sob rocked my body and I sank to my knees. I was scared shitless and I didn't know the words to use to let Jesse know. I'm just 22 years old, I'm barely out of childhood myself! Jesse scooped me up and carried me to the bed and held me while I babbled about being a baby. When I finally stopped my running monologue he kissed my forehead and wiped my tears with the front of his shirt.

"You'll me a great mom, but Candice, if that isn't the path you want to choose..." he gulped and then whispered, "I understand. And I'll stand by your decision, no matter what."

"Jesse," I whispered with a shake of my head. "I would never do that to you. I'm sorry, but you're stuck with me—us--for the rest of your life."

"You don't know how happy you just made me!" he shouted happily. He squeezed me and then rolled me over onto my back. "Hey baby!" he said as he bent to my still flat stomach. "Did you know you have the world's sexiest mama?" He lifted my shirt and gave my belly a series of kisses until he reached my breasts. He touched one of my nipples gently and then brushed his lips over the taut, rigid peak. I wriggled a little under his touch. My breasts were extremely sensitive and the combination of pain and pleasure was unsettling. "God you are so sexy." Jesse moaned.

"Just wait a few months until I'm huge and fat," I started to say, but then I let out a loud gasp, Jesse had pulled my nipple into his mouth and was sucking while he tried to get my shorts off. "Maybe we should wait until I go to the doctor." I said as I reached for my shorts.

"I don't think I can wait that long," he moved my hand to his crotch and my eyes widened. We had been together for a little over a year now and I had never felt him this aroused. "Just one little stroke?" he pleaded. His fingers moved to the triangle of hair between my legs and found my clit. He massaged and rubbed with his fingers until I finally relented and cried out for him to be inside of me. Instead of honoring my wishes, he took his time undressing me then himself, and then he kissed and licked every inch of my body, paying extra careful attention to my tummy. He smoothed my skin with his hands and kissed the space between my belly button and my pubic hair, then he buried his face in my pussy and kissed and sucked on me until I came all over his face.

Jesse lifted his face and gave he a rather bawdy smile then he climbed over me and in a quick, fluid motion he was inside of me. Our bodies found a perfect rhythm and in just a few minutes I was right on the edge of an orgasm.

"That's it cum for me," Jesse urged as my pussy gripped his member. I cried out in pleasure and screamed out when he took a nipple into his mouth and continued to fuck me senseless. I clawed wildly at his skinny ass and pulled the length of him into me as another beautiful climax rolled through me; then with a little yelp, Jesse suddenly tensed and then I felt his hot cum bathe the inside of my pussy in spurt after spurt of pent up pleasure. The sound of our breathing and then the purring of our cat, Fran, finally brought me out of my afterglow haze and I smiled dreamily at him.

"What got you so frisky?" I asked finally. Jesse's finger circled my areola and then he gently tweaked the nipple. I shivered with yearning. I took a quick peek and saw that he was already semi hard again!

"I've always wanted to do it with a MILF," he said with more than a little passion. "It's every young man's dream, you know."

"A MILF? Me?" He was nuzzling my neck and my body became aroused again.

"Of course you. Shit, woman, do you know how manly I feel?" He laughed and kissed my mouth. "You have my baby inside of you. I'm a stud now!"

"Okay, Stud, we have to figure out how we are going to have this baby."

"I was going to tell you this over dinner tonight, but now's as good a time as any." He snuggled into me and I breathed in his scent. "I got a job offer this morning, and it's a great job. Complete with insurance benefits, a 401K, and $70,000." He rubbed his hard cock along the side of my leg. All these weeks of interviews had finally paid off.

"Really?" I drawled. I was in heaven though I hardly heard a word he was saying.

"Marry me, Candice." He lifted himself up onto his elbow and kissed me. "I was going to wait until dinner to talk about this too; this seem a little more urgent now." He gave me nibbly little kisses on the corner of my mouth and then kissed me deeply. "The kicker of the whole thing is that we have to move to Las Vegas."

"Vegas?" I sat up, bumping heads painfully with him. I rubbed the sore spot on my forehead and stared at him. "Vegas?" I repeated.

"It's the opportunity of a lifetime, Can. Say you'll go with me. I can't live without you. I haven't for five years, and I won't start now. But if you say no I'll figure something else out."

"Are you kidding? I'd follow you anywhere, Jess. I just have to figure out how to plan a wedding, find a doctor, and learn to cook in the space of a few weeks."

"So you'll marry me?" He gave me the look that always makes my heart melt in spite of myself.

"I can't imagine my life without you." I ran a hand over my belly and smiled. "This is happening so suddenly."

"If you count our friendship, it really isn't." he pointed out.

"Touché," said as I climbed over him. His grin slipped a little as I slid him into my pussy slowly. "Take the job. I'll go wherever you go." I whispered.

"You don't have a choice, I'm so pussy-whipped I'd follow you anywhere."

We laughed together until we got caught up in our lovemaking, and then when we had cum for the last time I gave him a kiss and lay next to my fiancé and fell into a deep sleep and dreamed about him and the direction our lives were about to take.

milf26
milf26
258 Followers