Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends get more and more intimate.
4.2k words
4.08
42.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foobus
foobus
8 Followers

Ch. 2 The Setup

Of the six couples that made up our clique, two were the parents of two of our children's best friends. Not surprisingly, we were repeatedly bumping into them at school and after-school activities. We soon became friends and over time, very good friends. The other three couples had children older and younger than ours but we found each other in neighborhood activities. We all were like-minded and as time and events bore out, we enjoyed each other's company immensely. Unable to wait for the irregularly scheduled grand gatherings we began a familiar routine: every weekend we were at one or another's home playing cards, having pool parties, the wives concocting an elaborate meal, barhopping, eating out, etc. until we hit on themes. Themed evenings were scheduled once a month. By that time Rosemary had served the medieval dinner and we used it as a point of departure. Next came a fancy French meal, followed by meals structured around different cuisines. When it came time for a Roman-inspired dinner the host and hostess specified that we wear clothing appropriate to the era. Without much imagination everyone showed up in togas. Not technically the correct garb [the Greeks wore togas] but the wives worked it out beforehand.

The most flirtatious of the wives had an attractive figure and she took advantage of it to wear her toga without a bra. To push the envelope further she arranged the toga to have a cowl neckline that hung open below her cleavage. Topping things off was the fabric's ends meeting vertically down her right thigh. Holding it all together was an ornate tasseled, curtain tie rope around her waist. To take best advantage of the overall effect, she made it with semi-transparent fabric barely hiding her areola. It didn't disguise the location and prominence of her nipples. This was before the thong, and going without panties being too blatant she wore high-rise French cut bottoms. With the toga's dramatic side opening their waistband above and top of the leg hole on her hip below occasionally flashed. It had an electrifying effect on the rest of us. So as not to stand out too much, she made a toga for her husband using the same material and design cues.

It was pretty racy by our informal group's standards but well within the permissiveness of the day. Carol, always the flirt took every opportunity to flash her skin: bending over a lot, crossing and uncrossing her legs a lot, and first turning and then moving her legs one at a time getting in and out of her chair. The overall effect was transformational on the group. No one was offended especially the wives, Carol's husband Bill could hardly move without displaying the color [white] and type underwear he wore [briefs] that evening. He hadn't yet gone to paunch so his half-revealed chest was nicely shaped and defined.

Neither was exhibiting more skin than was on display at any of our pool parties but in the evening when everyone but them was not on display it had a profound effect on us. Thereafter the wives having greater opportunity than their husbands showed more and more skin and acted more and more provocatively. Always enjoying the group's gatherings I now looked forward to them, Rosemary, as well. My curiosity lay with wondering what the women would do next. Rosemary's lay with how the husbands would react. By this time the women collaborated on the themes, festivities and dress. As time wore on a self-imposed need for more outrageous behavior caused them to set up their husbands. Some were more liberated than others and quickly adopted Carol's forwardness while others lagged behind but nevertheless, followed. The women were having fun pushing how scandalous they could become without becoming scandalous. The men were in seventh heaven.

Due to the nature of work it was not uncommon for a husband to be out of town on business or receiving training. Similarly, wives would occasionally fly home with the kids to visit families. This would cause the numbers to be unbalanced when we got together, more men than women, or vice versa. What was less common occurred when there were double or more absences causing men and women to be without their partners. When this happened it was natural that the odd man and woman would become a pseudo couple for the evening. This allowed them to spend more time with one another than usual. When this happened it was, for the most part, innocent and nothing untoward happened. But, every now and then alcohol and circumstances would conspire to encourage more than casual intimacy. This was most likely to occur when unattached husbands were singled out by the wives as targets of opportunity to see how much they could get away with. In these circumstances the unattached wife would be urged and prodded to hit on him. And, sometimes their plans would result in a greater reward than originally intended. When this happened the miss-matched couple would excuse themselves from the party early, or simply leave together at the end of the evening. It didn't take much imagination or snooping to find out what happened; the women kept few secrets from one another.

As they are wont to do, the wives frequently and freely discuss their private lives with their friends. To what purpose I'm not sure. Maybe it's cathartic, maybe it's a need to scintillate friends' imaginations, maybe it's to brag, but whatever it is, they do talk a lot and leave precious little to the imagination.

It was this set of circumstances that caused me to cheat on my wife but, unknown to me at the time, with her full knowledge, approval and heavy involvement in the planning that led to my downfall. Apparently, I was the last husband in the group to fall from grace. As I was to learn later, my fall included participation of the husbands. They couldn't let one of their number hold out, voluntarily or otherwise, without him casting questions on their own behavior. So, I was set up by all my friends.

Bill was going to be out of town for more than a week and Rosemary was taking the kids to visit the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins for their semi-annual indoctrination in Italian customs, food and folk lore. Being the woman she is she also took the kids to spend time with my family for similar indoctrination into the ways of my ancestry. This meant that Carol, the flirt, and I would attend the weekly bash alone together.

Carol came dressed and made up to kill. She could always be counted on to do this but on this evening she set a new standard for seduction. She arrived after me, making the grand entrance as was her style and latched on for the evening. Everything I said was either fascinating or outrageously funny. It seemed that much of what she had to say had to be whispered in my ear. To do this required that she hold my arm to her chest, and lean into me as she breathed her revelation into my ear. Two things immediately came to mind every time she did this: 1) she wasn't wearing a bra and didn't her breast feel nice rubbing my arm, and 2) her perfume was intoxicating.

She was going through her drinks like water [I found out later that as I left to get her another glass of wine a husband or wife would relieve her of her half empty glass]. I was drinking scotch one for one and so, felt the alcohol's effect more quickly and profoundly than she, just as they planned.

Dinner was very good, at least I recall it as such. Carol was seated across from me and showered me with smoldering looks throughout. It helped that the hosts chose to use candles that evening to create a more intimate environment. Intimate, indeed. Carol was not too subtly playing footsy with me from first through last course. Afterward someone suggested we dance a bit before retiring to play cards. Everyone paired up with their spouse leaving Carol and me to partner. Slow music was playing while Carol was playing. She had both arms around my neck, her chest mashed against mine, and her pussy rubbing on my thigh [or was my thigh rubbing her pussy?]. Regardless, we were as intimate as could be without penetration. She would occasionally lift her head off my shoulder to breathe another profundity in my ear but this time punctuated it with a brief kiss on the cheek or earlobe followed by her lips brushing mine before settling back into her default position draped all over me.

What does a man do with his hands when a beautiful woman is completely within his personal space? I'll tell you what I did, I let them fall naturally on her backside. In this case they landed below her waist. As we moved to the music Carol swayed under me and it was then that I found she wasn't wearing any panties, either. There's only one thing to do under these circumstances – you grab onto the cheeks of your partner's ass as you slide her dress up and pull her into you until your dick is nestled in her pussy. Sensing no resistance we got to know one another quite well while dancing. A full, intimate kiss would have been inappropriate in front of our friends so that is how we left it, a full body caress until it was time to come up for air and move on to the evening's festivities.

Carol and I partnered in the card games that followed until we were eliminated. Faced with the choice of sitting down and having a deep meaningful conversation while the others played on, provocatively dancing without consummation, or excusing ourselves after an early evening. We chose the latter.

As we walked out the door Carol turned and asked, "Your place or mine?" Not, 'would you like to stop by for a drink or coffee,' but "Your place or mine?" Her intent was pretty clear and I was receptive to it.

I responded with, "What about your kids?"

"Oh, don't worry about them, they're all at sleepovers with friends. We don't have to worry about them until sometime tomorrow." Things were getting less and less complicated. Rosemary had told me earlier that she wouldn't be calling that evening but would be calling sometime tomorrow night [something she had previously arranged with Carol].

"Your place." My thought process was that Carol would be more comfortable in her own home. As I was to find out over the years, Carol would be comfortable anywhere, anytime. But, back then I didn't know better and thought I was taking charge of the situation when in reality Carol, Rosemary and the rest were playing me like a fiddle.

As I recall there wasn't much of a moon that evening. Regardless, we walked down the road verbally sparring to move along the inevitability of our pending intimacy. When we arrived at her home I could hardly wait to shed my clothes and take the evening to the next level. Carol, the more experienced seducer practitioner of us, demurred to raise my arousal to even higher levels. Sitting me on her couch she turned on just enough lights for me not to stumble over the furniture. Next came the music and then the drink.

Excusing herself to get out of her 'naughty little dress' and into something 'less provocative' [oh, she was a pro alright] Carol returned in a spaghetti-strapped nightgown that came to mid-thigh with a lace bodice. She wore a dressing gown over it but had forgotten to tie it off. Pouring a glass of wine she sat next to me at arm's length. Turning toward me she put her free hand on the back of the couch and let it rest on my neck. Idly caressing my neck and then using the back of her hand she rubbed my cheek completing her gesture by rubbing my earlobe between her thumb and forefinger, all the while reminiscing about the evening and how much she enjoyed our dancing, so much so that she wanted to do it, again.

We stood and assumed our least intimate position. Within half a dozen steps we had made the transition to our most intimate. Shortly after that I was gripping and releasing the cheeks of her ass. Before long my hands had slipped inside her dressing gown and had the nightgown's hem above my hands enjoying her derriere's cool soft flesh firsthand. While I was exploring her backside Carol was cooing and mewling. She used her hands to hold me as she kissed me, first, a quick kiss on the lips before moving to my cheeks and then my earlobe. Kissing and sucking my earlobe, her exhales worked their way into my ear. She got the response she sought, she could hear my breathing deepen and grow raspy. With increasing urgency she kissed me on the lips again only this time pushing her tongue into my mouth. Exchanging body fluids and urgently sounding for more Carol pulled back and breathlessly asked if wouldn't it be better if we adjourned to her bed. Well, of course it would.

Arriving in her bedroom she kicked off her slippers and dropped her dressing gown where she stood. Advancing on me, she helped me out of my clothing. "Here you are!" she whispered as she took my dick in her hands and kissed its head. "I'll have more of you in just a minute. Now, sit on the bed and I'll get the rest off." After removing my socks and shoes she pulled my pants and shorts off. As she rose to her feet she pushed me back and climbed on the bed straddling me. Resting back on her haunches she pulled her nightgown up to reveal her pussy. It was shaved and baldly staring at me [this was long before shaved or trimmed female genitalia were in fashion; Carol was always ahead of her time] as my dick rode up the crack of her ass.

"Oh, I've been waiting a long time for this. You're a sexy attractive man and tonight you're mine." Things were going better than I thought they would. At this time I still thought I was in charge. Carol started her slow descent from my lips to my groin, nibbling and kissing every step of the way. As she did she was rubbing her pussy and tits on me in a up and down, using a swaying motion to keep me interested every step of the way but most importantly in anticipation of what she would do once she arrived at my dick.

Initially, I fondled her tits, pinching and twisting her nipples through her nightgown before they disappeared out of reach at which point I held her in my hands and massaged the back of her head and neck. When her lips reached my groin she paused in her progress to stop, and push her nose and lips into my pubic hair, inhaling deeply to capture my scent. To this point her hands had been at my sides but now she shifted them to my chest and slowly ran them through my hair until she reached my nipples. Pinching and pulling them she briefly brought her head up and gently bit each before returning to her primary objective.

At long last she returned to my dick, where this all started when she undressed me. Ignoring its head she spent a lot of time licking and kissing everything else. As she worked herself down its length she approached my scrotum and kept on going until she took one then the other in her mouth. Gently biting them until she got a reaction out of me she backed off and massaged them with her hands. "God, I love these things!" she said as she discovered everything there was to know about my balls. Holding them with one hand and grabbing my cock in the other she held me up as she licked the underside, slowly moving to its head. Once there she skinned me back and holding me steady she first kissed and then drove her tongue into my urethra. This was particularly enjoyable and caused me to jump in reflex. Laughing, she dove down taking as much as of my dick as she could before lodging it against the back of her mouth at her throat's opening. Pausing a moment and taking a deep breath she pushed against her throat, relaxed and took me further into her throat.

[This was the Linda Lovelace and Deep Throat era. Recall that she appeared on Johnny Carson's Late Show and explained her technique. Apparently, Carol had seen it and took her instruction seriously.]

Using her lips and teeth she pulled me all the way in until she was hard against my pubic bone. Unable to go any further [I had nothing more to give] she paused and took another deep breath savoring my musky scent once again. Then slowly, ever so slowly she withdrew my dick from her mouth licking its underside all the while until it cleared her lips. At that point she started a very animated routine to bring me just short of ejaculating. Noticing the precum oozing out of me she paused and sat back on her haunches holding my dick in one hand. With the other she picked off the precum with the tips of her fingers and brought them to her lips. Tasting me she smiled and while looking in my eyes said, "You're delicious. Oh, I'm going to enjoy you. Who would have thought you would taste so good. I can't wait for the real thing later on."

Swallowing my fluid she stretched out next to me wrapping her leg and arm around me. With a deep passionate kiss with the tongue action again she made sure I tasted myself. [With what little remained in her mouth mixed with her saliva I couldn't tell the difference.] Snuggling for just a moment she offered one of her breasts to suckle. She had a body that matched her appetite. Nicely defined, her breasts were larger than a mouthful that allowed me to fondle them while taking her nipple and areola into my mouth. Her nipples already hard her areola grew hard and pebbly as she squirmed under my attention. While I was attending her breasts she was gently stroking her clitoris and pussy lips, occasionally sticking her fingers into her vagina to excite her g-spot. Her hips were slowly rotating in rhythm to her and my actions.

Working my way down to her abdomen I paused to savor the real estate between her pussy and belly button. This is my favorite part of the female anatomy. It is their most vulnerable spot. I'm sure there is some primordial reason for its attractiveness. Maybe it's the fact that that's where most of their organs lay. Maybe it's because their reproduction system lies beneath. Maybe it's the definition of the abdominal wall muscle as it descends to their groin in a "V" suggesting their genitals are the focus of their strength.

Like I said, I don't know what draws me to it but I spent a lot of time there pushing into her softness and sweetness with my lips. Intoxicated I moved to her mons and enjoyed the bare fleshiness of her pussy. Using my tongue I teased her clitoris and surrounding lips. Her reaction told me that I was giving her a lot of pleasure from which I was deriving my own pleasure. As her pleasure increased and the urgency of her pending orgasm consumed her I quickly licked and teased her vaginal opening, and then backed away replacing my mouth with my fingers. Carol's movements were becoming more violent as I found her g-spot and tormented her further. She couldn't take anymore of my play and began demanding I fuck her and fuck her right away.

"Fuck me, Johnny. Oh, fuck me, now." I straightened up on my haunches and grabbed her legs behind her knees and rolled forward. As I rolled she reached down and grabbing my cock centered me at her pussy. "Now, goddamn it." I pushed into her. Well lubricated from our attention her pussy took me easily. Expecting some resistance instead I quickly found myself pushing against her cervix before our pubic bones met. Her hips were eagerly rotating and slamming into me before I took my first pump.

As we synchronized ourselves I whispered, "That's it, Baby. That's right. Come on. I want you to feel every bit of me."

"Fuck me harder. Harder! That's right give me all you've got, faster, now. Harder, goddamn it."

Just when I sensed she was about to cum [she gave me plenty of warning] I pulled out and took her head in my hands and kissed her. She went crazy. We had taken her to the precipice of a substantial orgasm only to leave her hanging there. By now her legs were off my shoulders and her heels dug into the small of my back. Kicking me with her heels she was in a frenzy confounded by dueling reactions, anger and lust, and calling me every name in the book while urging me on. I'd be at a loss to say which was the dominant emotion. I withstood her barrage until she slowly withdrew from her peak and regained control of herself.

foobus
foobus
8 Followers
12