Friends Come to Visit

Story Info
Best friends learn to swing.
4.3k words
4.31
86.2k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my first submission and readers may wish to start there.

*

Paul and Ali always get lost coming to our house. We live in the country and unfortunately they always seem to get lost and fall out in the last twenty miles over directions. This time was no different and with the added complication of their new baby boy our initial greetings were enthusiastic but not sexually charged. They were tired and the kids were hungry, but it was good to see our friends.

Half an hour later with kids fed and the unpacked they were transformed and on good form, aided by the chilled bubbly we had standing by. The first few hours were all about excited kids being reunited and the new baby settling in. We tired the kids out with dog walking and pony riding. Paul hadn't seen Rachel in jodhpurs before and he was soon giving admiring glances and comments. We didn't talk about our previsit exchanges, but as they relaxed that comfortableness that old friends have kicked in, Ali was very tactile putting her hands round my waist and squeezing me as though she hadn't already greeted me. I think if the kids hadn't been around, Rachel would have jumped on Paul there and then and wrapped her legs around him; the pair was obviously a little turned on by the buzz of the wine. Even with the restrained greeting he can have had no doubt that she was fully signed up to getting him into our marital bed along with his lovely wife. I'm not going to describe the physical greeting of the wives, it would be just too corny and it wasn't a prelude to any great lesbian scene to come anyhow, but suffice to say they were pleased to be reunited.

After dinner and a few more glasses of wine it became obvious tonight was not going to be a team night. The kids were tired from their travelling and the new born was out of his comfort zone. It didn't matter as they were staying for 4 nights anyway. With the kids safely in bed and our guests in the annexe Rachel and I cleaned up the kitchen. As we finished I turned to her, snogged her and caressed her ass that I had been admiring in jodhpurs all evening. I ended up with my hands in her knickers; I ran my fingers over and through her pussy lips until her juices was flowing freely. We retired to our bedroom and Rachel suggested a DVD in lieu of an orgy. We watched a group sex scene from a Private video. It was a chalet scene from a ski movie and the chalet girl is looked after by four hunks simultaneously. I went down on Rachel whilst she watched the female lead getting fucked and sucked and giving head. She was clearly enjoying herself as within minutes she was rubbing her nipples and asking for my cock.

I never deny Rachel this as it is a mistake to do so; as she can just go off the boil. Knowing what she needed now I focussed on deliberately twitching my cock as she rubbed her g-spot on my manhood and keeping her nipples hard with my tongue, After some serious shallow breathing and that red rush of colour had come and gone from her chest and face, I suggested we needed to prepare her little anus for some abuse over the next few days. Well I was expecting her just to laugh and say, "Nice try". Instead she started breathing shallow and fast again, grinding my cock harder into her than I could ever remember. I reached into her bedside drawer expecting her to tell me to, "Knock it off", and managed to locate her purple plug without losing much penetration at all. On my elbows and physically fucking her now I lubed up the plug and reached under her tiny ass. I slid an oily finger over her ass and slipped my little finger in as our bodies moved together. The DVD was now back at the beginning of the movie showing two guys fucking two girls. We giggled and I turned it off. I placed the plug against her anus and put her hand over it. I was still now and for the first time felt through the thin wall inside her sex her buttplug alongside my cock. She beamed up at me and I took over holding the plug and started sucking her nipples. Instantly she was squeezing and grinding again.

It didn't take long and I struggled not to blow my load at the same time; with the excitement and the other object adding to the experience too. I let the plug slide out of her and tried to move my cock from her pussy to her ass. She had other ideas though and relubed the plug and placed it against my ass. I realised I didn't have a leg to stand on and that protesting would lead to an immediate end to this session and me trying to get to sleep with full sacs; which is never easy. Once it was in she rested her knee against it and began wanking me hard and she licked my cock all over. It wasn't so bad. She knew I wouldn't last with that kind of punishment and pulled her long dark hair out of the way. As I came hard, she continued to lick the underside of the head of my cock. I had to wriggle away it was all just too much. The plug had slid out and looking from it to her I said, "There will be none of that sort of play with our guests. I don't mind Paul fucking you but there are limits". She smirked and went off to wipe her hands. For once I had managed to miss her hair and face but I was left with cum all over my chest and the pillow!

After a good night's sleep Rachel was up early with the pony and I was out with the dogs too. Paul and Ali's newborn ensured they were up bright and early too and so by 9am all the kids were breakfasted and dressed. The day was bright and the plan was to go to the beach. In other times we would all have cycled the 15 miles to the beach, but with a tot this was out of the question. Rachel and Paul decided to go for a run before it got too hot. They both do half marathons so I knew this was putting the brakes on our expedition by a couple of hours but we had all day so it mattered not. I started sorting drinks, snacks and sun cream. The kids played happily around the pony and the baby played in the travel cot.

When the runners returned Paul headed for the shower in our bedroom and as soon as I looked into Rachel's eyes it was obvious that she was on a sexual wave. We were with Ali in the kitchen and I just came out with it, "You might as well break the ice and join Paul. I am ok with you two having a good snog or even you sucking his cock and him touching you, but you should wait until we are all together before you go any further. Is that ok with you Ali?"

To which Ali responded without missing a beat, "That's fine, but what about us?"

I turned to look at their tot in his travel cot and was about to shrug but realised he was dozing. I leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek and said out loud, "Well I guess the same rules apply, what about a massage on the swing seat while we watch over the kids? She smiled broadly and her bright eyes caused my cock to twitch immediately. Rachel was already on the stairs.

The swing seat on the patio folds flat like a bed and sometimes when it is too hot to sleep indoors we sleep out on it, it sways and it is like being on a boat. It was an anniversary present to ourselves a few years ago, how inappropriate what use it was to be put to now. Ali was wearing an armless t-shirt and sweat pants. Ideal for what was about to go down given the proximity of the kids. The kids were easily within sight of me as I sat on the swing seat but Ali was shielded by the patio wall. The baby was close enough for us both to relax too. If he woke though that would be an end to our stolen pleasure.

I wanted to jump on her, she looked so sexy, but resolved to take it slow and risk not getting very far rather than cause an uncomfortable situation. We were both more concerned with the kids than in nailing any sexual fantasies. The latter was going on upstairs and that made us both hot. I have fucked Rachel standing up in the shower only a few times but have always really enjoyed it. I knew if they got carried away that might happen. I focused on Ali's neck and shoulders and massaged them. I was desperate to touch her sex. I knew Paul would be fingering Rachel by this time if he wasn't being treated to the blow job of a lifetime. I remembered Ali had suffered with sciatica and asked her which was her weaker leg. It was her left and I started with her soleous muscles in her lower leg. I followed the sciatic nerve up through her knee into her quads, she was murmuring appreciatively. I was giving a light commentary on the kids and the pony so she was comfortable with our disgraceful behaviour as she laid on her stomach with her eyes closed. I followed the same line up her unaffected leg and then switched to her cute bum. I was really turned on by this stage. She was moaning quietly as I used my elbow and body weight to move the sciatic nerve around in her buttocks. I went back down her weaker leg and this time on the way back slid my hand along her inner thigh and convinced myself there were no panties to overcome beneath her sweat pants. I joking teased that she must have planned for this commando moment and she giggled. Upstairs the shower was still running.

I didn't want my first sexual contact proper with Ali to be an attempt to caress her sex. This seemed like an unnecessary rush to 3rd base. I hesitated. She rolled over and smiled, "You're stuck aren't you. We can't kiss and you can't really release my breasts. Why don't you just drop your pants and let me hold your dick, then you can rub my sex and we will be even." I thought about what was probably happening upstairs and dropped my shorts. That last comment by Ali ensured that she had something suitable to hold onto; my cock was rock hard. She wasted no time and was eyeballing my cock as she wanked it. She opened her legs and said, "Don't be shy, I'm not." It was over 15 years for both of us since we had played with anyone other than our partner so it was a heady moment. She was clearly enjoying seeing a new cock and I was gently exploring her inner thighs.

Her skin was cool and dry. I manoeuvred my hand along her inner thighs and to an unshaven but lightly hairy pussy. Her lips were already open and wet. She said, "Paul and I had a quickie earlier before the kids woke so didn't go licking your fingers". I said she was a dirty girl and slid one, then two fingers in her hole. She was wet and responded by quickening her pace on my cock. I relayed to her some of what Rachel and I had done the night before and we both agreed that we were all having fun. After a minute or two our fun was interrupted by Paul above us looking down from the balcony. He shouted down to the kids and asked if everyone was having fun? The kids shouted back, "Yes" as did his wife, I just smiled and carried on lightly fingering her whilst she gently wanked me. Rachel appeared beside us on the patio terrace and after admiring what we were up to, said upon my enquiry that they had really pushed the boundaries but not erred outside the agreement:

She had stripped and joined Paul in the shower with her tongue in his ear she had briefed him on the deal. He had french kissed her until she had forced his hands onto her nipples and then he had found her sex under his own steam. In the shower he had fingered fucked her until her legs buckled and then on her knees she had sucked his cock until he released a torrent of spunk on her. I commented what a lucky boy he was. Rachel relayed she had then allowed him to rub his spent oozing cock up and down her sex whilst she rubbed her clit. I came at that point and Rachel bowled me over when she leant down and licked my cum off my cock and Ali's hand. To be fair there want much after the previous evening and most of it missed Ali's hand and hit the patio anyway. It was clearly time to move on and Ali kissed me lightly on the lips as she got up and went off to get ready for the beach. I was hoping for bikinis.

I checked in with Rachel as we drove in our respective cars to the beach that everything was cool. In coded language with the kids oblivious we agreed we were having a ball. Rachel played her hand along my thigh as I drove; we were soon at the sandy beach. The day worked out well. Everybody got plenty of sun and exercise. We played Frisbee and messed around in rock pools. Rachel and Ali laid in the sun on towels and Paul and I we got to admire their flat stomachs and bikini clad bodies.

It turned out the ladies had been talking more about Mr Grey than the rays. It was obvious that they were in cahoots and that they had checked in that were cool with all of this. Later after dinner and once the kids had gone to bed they worked us boys simultaneously. Cuddles on the sofa with partners led quickly into snogs and each lady on their knees in front of their partner demanding access to cock. Before Paul and I could really absorb this they had switched. Rachel was obviously already ok with this from her shower experience earlier in the day but I got the double whammy of Ali sucking me whilst watching my wife giving head to my best mate. I still am not sure how I don't just blow my load there and then. Ali was more of a cock swallower than I was used to; forming a tight orifice with her mouth and feeding me in and out rapidly. I worked hard not to come and loved every moment.

In an effort to stem an embarrassing quick orgasm and limp dick I suggested we resort to our marital bed. There were baby alarms to sort and I was grateful for the break. On the bed when I got there the women were top to tail facing each other's pussies. I wanted to encourage them into a 69 but thought better of it. Paul was behind my wife and I guessed prodding her with his erect cock. I climbed aboard behind Ali and slid my cock round her ass to her sex but did nothing to find her hole. I wanted to see my wife penetrated. Rachel looked me in the eyes and smiled. In the best tradition of anyone trained to handle a weapon she didn't look at what she was doing but maintained eye contact with me as she reached for and gripped Paul cock and forced the head into her sex. From there on Paul needed no encouragement and was soon driving in and out of her. She was blissed.

Ali wasn't far behind and I enjoyed licking the perspiration from her neck as she wetted my cock in her sex lips and pushed back to engage my cock. I pushed forward and entered heaven. Paul was banging my wife now, he was clearly going balls deep and I knew I needed to calm things down or this would all be over very quickly. I whispered to Ali I wanted to kiss her properly and she rotated and turned over to lie on her back. Rachel followed suit and Paul climbed aboard her as I had his wife. The girls were lying shoulder to shoulder now and I was motionless inside Ali playing with her breasts whilst Paul was fucking my wife. He stopped suddenly and thrust himself deep into Rachel; she began working his cock to her satisfaction. I began gently fucking Ali. Paul and I had set off using our conventional techniques to get our wives off and realising our error swapped technique. The moans of appreciation soon started. I worried now that I would come as I was the one picking up pace.

I was saved by the baby monitor; the boy was clearly awake and required parental intervention. Ali was gone with a parting shot, "Make the most of them Rachel, but I am coming back and will want them both". I was pleased to hear that. I crawled up onto my knees and stretching over Rachel fed my cock into her mouth. I was treated to the usual fabulous tongue licking punctuated by heavy breathing and regular thrusts. As the thrusts became more urgent I backed off and Rachel rolled Paul onto his back. Once on top of him she said simply to me, "now's your chance". I kissed her on the lips and got off the bed. I went to her bedside cabinet and oiled her buttplug. Over a minute or so I inserted it and she clamped her pussy down harder on Paul cock. He was having a wild time in her pussy and playing with her breasts. We could hear on the monitor Ali soothing the boy. As I withdrew the plug Rachel lay flat on Paul and I straddled the pair and penetrated my wife's ass. This was a first in its own right. I could feel the twitching cock in her pussy. She was clearly blissed and stretched. After a minute or so I withdrew my cock and laid down beside them, she rolled over onto me reverse cowgirl style and I put my cock back in her ass. Paul was straight back into her. Our cocks filled her and she was a moaning wreck. He was licking one nipple while I teased the other. Her whole body was rag doll style; her legs wide and her arms out to the side, her head was flopped over my shoulder and I was nibbling her neck. She was moaning in direct response to the pace Paul was driving through her sex.

At that point the best possible thing happened, I heard Ali climbing the stairs. Rachel needed a break or she would be overwhelmed. Ali looked at her friend impaled on two hard cocks and said simply, "My turn I think". We put Rachel down beside us and truly she was glazed over. Her pussy looked well used and she was bathed in sweat, much of it was not hers. Her sex lips were swollen and overlapped, glistening with juice.

Ali climbed on the bed and laid on her side. Paul reached past her pussy and lubed her derrière. He said, "Steve is the ass man" and quickly slipped his cock into her pussy, she giggled at his comment and moaned as he pushed into her and put her on back. He pummelled her for a minute or two and then slowed to a halt. They rolled over so Ali was on top and Ali said to me, "Be gentle with me".

While they kissed I pushed my cock into her ass. Her moans were loud enough to make me nearly come straight away. Paul began driving in and out so I settled deep in her ass and enjoyed the sensations of her sex being fucked and her muscles squeezing my cock. Then when Paul rested I began pulling out to the head of my cock and driving back in. Ali twisted round and up kissing me on the mouth but really impaling herself on our two cocks. She couldn't sustain the pose for long and collapsed down onto her husband's chest. I withdrew and decided in the interests of good hygiene my cock needed a wash before I was to empty my sacs into one of these gorgeous ladies; I really didn't mind which. I showered and got to rest my cock for a minute.

I sat with Rachel, who had by now recovered and was watching intently as Ali was riding Paul, taking Rachel by the hand I lifted her over Paul and onto her knees. Paul lifted his head and pushed his tongue into her folds. She buckled and sank her sex down into his face. The ladies sank onto each other's shoulders and hugged. I was stood beside this action and massaged both their backs; I needed something to do with my hands to stop tossing myself off. Ali's head was facing me and when she opened her eyes her hand went to my cock. Rachel turned her head too as I mounted the bed. Ali carried on riding her husband and held my cock so that Rachel could lick it whilst Ali gently tugged it.

Rachel was getting aroused again and politely demanded cock. She get off of Paul face, he wiped her juices to one side, as she laid down beside him. I asked Paul to fuck my wife and cum in her, I explained I wanted to have sex with her fully abused pussy. Being a kind friend he obliged. Ali laid down beside them resting and watching for the two minutes it took Paul to push himself over the edge. They kissed passionately and Paul dismounted. His cock was limp and spunk tumbled out as he withdrew. I climbed between Rachel's legs and realised I was about to consummate my favourite fantasy. There was no need to guide my cock. I lowered myself and immediately engaged the preformed and well lubricated hole. It was so unlike entering her after she has had a dildo as her pussy is always cold from the rubber, now her pussy was hot and the smell of sex was all over her. Her pussy was warm and so wet. We kissed and I gently squeezed her nipples. In a minute or two the red flush returned to her chest and face as she squeezed my cock with her pelvic floor muscles.

12