Friends: Cousin Cassie Ch. 02

Story Info
She moves on to Cousin Ross.
5.5k words
4.61
65.8k
21

Part 10 of the 36 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers

Author's Note: Again, I apologize for how long it's taken for the next story. Sadly, there's not much time to write these days. But thank you to my readers for your patience and encouragement to continue writing. It's very appreciated.

*

Ross and Cassie sat in his apartment watching a movie. A bowl of popcorn sat in his lap, and he held a wine glass, which his cousin was refilling.

Tortured thoughts played in his head. "She's your cousin. She's your cousin! If she knew what was going on in your head she'd think you were sick!"

Cassie reached over and took some popcorn from the bowl, so close to his crotch.

"Or would she?" A slight smile crossed his lips as he reconsidered his assumption. The voice in his head went on. "Let's back up a second. She was the one who suggested opening a bottle of wine. She was the one who turned down the lights. She was the one that wanted to rent Logan's Run, the sexiest movie ever."

Cassie grabbed the blanket from behind him, giving him a silent sultry look.

"Oh, I know that look," his mind decided. "Forget it. I want it. She wants it. I'm going in."

He leaned in quickly to kiss her. Cassie fluidly slipped back from him, evading his lips.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" she said with faux indignation. She wasn't about to let him have her with just a kiss. If she wanted him to truly throw caution to the wind, and forget about anything being "wrong", she needed to keep him off-balance for a little while longer.

They sat upright again. She successfully kept an angry look, as she stared at him.

Ross' thoughts stammered for the right response. "Say something clever!... Okay, doesn't have to be clever, it just has to be words. Say some words... Any words will do... Omigod! This is the longest that anyone has not talked ever!... There is nothing you can say to make this worse!! So just say something!!..."

He hesitantly broke the silence. "I, I... I, uh, haven't had sex in a very long time."

Cassie's look softened somewhat. "Ross, you know I'm your cousin, right?"

"Yes," he said, very embarrassed, not wanting to make eye-contact.

"And you know that us having sex would be wrong, right?"

"Uh huh," he quietly admitted.

She turned back to watching the video. Cassie dipped her hand into the bowl again.

"REALLY wrong..."

"Uh huh..." he agreed, nervously munching.

She retrieved more popcorn.

"No matter how good it would be..."

"Uh..."

Cassie's hand went back toward the bowl. As their eyes were locked on the TV screen, her hand "missed" the bowl and slipped behind it. The back of her fingers brushed against the soft bulge in Ross' pants.

"Oops," she said, before slowly pulling it out and grabbing from the bowl.

"OOPS?!?" his mind questioned. "How could she mean 'oops'? She totally meant to do that! Oh god, did she mean to do that? Wait a minute, she just got mad when I... I thought she didn't... But she had to have done that on purpose. No one just 'misses' a popcorn bowl..."

The movie played on, and Cassie smiled to herself, perceiving the desire and confusion she had built in Ross.

"How long?" she asked, interrupting his thoughts.

"Um, what?"

"How long since you've had sex?"

"Uh.." He blinked hard, trying to clear his head, uncertain that he had heard her correctly. "Well... months."

"Wow," she replied with just enough sympathy to pique his interest. "That's a long time..."

They sat in silence. Ross, trying to figure out just what his cousin was thinking. And Cassie, still trying to fight that little smile.

It seemed like forever, that she allowed him to struggle.

Just when she sensed that he had pushed aside the possibilities, Cassie set down her glass of wine. She lithely moved across the couch and straddled Ross' hips. Her tight jeans rubbed against the grey cotton of his pants. Light brown hair hung in waves, framing her face, and cascading down her chest. The bowl of popcorn that sat in Ross' lap, now was nestled between their legs. She slipped her hands beneath the bowl, rubbing against his thighs and crotch.

"Popcorn?" she offered with a mixture of seduction and innocence. Ross could only shake his head in a daze. Wordlessly, she removed the bowl, and placed it on the coffee table behind her.

Ross took this time to steal a glance. She was wearing a red, long sleeve top. It had a low v-neck, and as she stretched backwards to dispose of the popcorn bowl, his eyes ran to the bare tanned skin showing inside the V. Then his sight went to her pert breasts, standing out beneath her shirt. As she turned back, his eyes immediately moved to her face. He didn't know why... they were in a very compromising position... one that she was creating. But still, he was almost afraid of being caught looking at his cousin's chest.

Cassie had seen his "change of view" out of the corner of her eye. She knew she had him. She placed her forearms on the back of the couch, behind his head. Crossing her wrists, she trapped his head, and settled her body closer to his.

Ross looked up at her, staring into those beautiful eyes. But more than that, he found himself fixated on her lips. Full... luscious... pouty... They looked so soft. He wanted so much to kiss them... to find out just how soft they were. And... and more than just kissing them, he wanted to...

"No, no," his mind chastised, recalling her angry look of a few minutes before. "Let's have none of that here. You don't even know what she REALLY has in mind. Besides... she IS your cousin... and that would be..."

The thought was never finished. It trailed off in his mind as Cassie leaned in, and placed her lips barely against his. Without thinking, Ross kissed... and he felt her respond. One simple, passionate kiss.

Cassie moved back a bit, and took the wine glass that still was clutched in his hand. She touched it to his lips, serving him a sip. Then, staring into his eyes, she silently drank from it. The goblet was set beside its mate, and Cassie leaned in for another kiss; drinking as deeply from Ross' mouth as she had from his glass.

Ross couldn't believe that his young cousin was seducing him. Secretly, he wanted it to be so... and part of him was afraid that it was all just a dream.

Her lips were as soft as he had imagined. He felt arousal growing in his pants and he pictured those pillowy lips cradling his...

"No, wait!" his mind protested. "Should we really be... should we... should... oh... oh god, this is so good."

Cassie held his head in her hands, kissing him with more and more zeal. At first, Ross' arms hung limp at his sides, not wanting to reveal too much of his lust for his cousin. But slowly, under the coaxing of Cassie's kisses, he moved them up, to rest on her ass. Her tight ass... her tight ass in tight jeans. Ross remembered how good she looked, when they picked out a movie at the video store that evening. Though he tried not to, his gaze rested more than once on her cute butt, as she walked away or stood down the aisle from him.

Their tongues began to play against each other, as Ross's hands started to caress Cassie's ass. It felt so firm and tight in the denim. Her body strained underneath it; in Ross' mind, begging to be released.

Cassie broke their second kiss, and leaned in to whisper in his ear. Her voice and her words sent an erotic chill down his spine.

"What do you want to do about this, Ross?"

From their shared position, he had no option but to look down her shirt. Sexy breasts hanging there in her cloth bra. Taunting him by almost showing her nipples.

Could he really say? How could he not say? Here was his beautiful cousin, on top of him... kissing him... maybe wanting this as much as him. Her next whisper fixed his answer.

"Do you want to do it?"

"You have no idea how much," he replied quietly, trying to control the emotion and lust in his voice.

Cassie began kissing and suckling his earlobe. Ross' eyes rolled back in his head, still in disbelief.

"Do you want me to suck you?" she hummed in his ear.

He could only stammer, hoping she meant more than just his earlobe. Then, her words ended any doubt.

"Do you want to put your hard cock in my mouth?"

"Yes, please," he whimpered, as if giving up the fight against his urges. But she wasn't about to let him go that easily. She didn't want him to give in to her. She wanted to provoke him to take her.

"Want to hear a secret, first?" Her breath blew across his ear.

"I don't know," came his hesitant whine.

"I fucked Monica this morning... and her fiance too... The three of us did it in their bed."

Ross' mind nearly exploded as it dwelled on those words.

With a blaze of vigor, he reached between their bodies and unzipped his grey pants, taking out his now-rock-hard cock. Then, quite unceremoniously, he pushed Cassie to the floor between his legs. Holding his rod in one hand, he grasped her head and pulled her inward, directing her mouth to surround his cock.

Her head began slowly moving up and down, teasing him with the lazy pace. Clearly, she was enjoying her nasty snack. She had subtly enticed him earlier that day, as he watched her eat a hot dog. Slowly pushing that long sausage into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around it. Ultimately, Cassie wanted to make him desire to put HIS wiener in her mouth.

And now, all the aspects of her dirty little plan had come together. The hot dog; her tight jeans; renting the geekily-sexy video; the wine; dipping her hand into the popcorn bowl in his lap; every subtle little thing. And by this point, taking it slow, like she was doing, was nothing Ross had in mind.

"Deeper, deeper," he mumbled, as he grabbed behind her head with both hands and, pressing his shoulders into the leather couch, he arched his back, thrusting up into Cassie's mouth. She felt his dick go to the back of her throat, again and again. She controlled her gag reflex, knowing that this was helping to make her cousin even more lustful and aroused. "Suck it good and hard," he ordered with a groan, as his hips settled down and he allowed Cassie to take over.

Obediently, Cassie pleasured Ross. Her head bobbed up and down. With each downward stroke of her mouth, she pushed his dick to the back of her throat. The wet sounds of her sloppy blowjob drowned out Logan's Run, still playing in the background. Her saliva ran down his shaft and matted the hair at its base.

"DAMN, Cassie!" he said incredulously. This stunning woman blowing his cock was the same cute little teeny-bopper that he'd had a crush on, several years before. She looked up at him, her eyes giving him the smile that her occupied lips could not. "You are so sexy! So... HOT!"

Cassie's head paused momentarily to give her time to reply between licks. "Sure... 'Hot'... 'Sexy'... 'Slut'... 'Cocksucking Whore'... Whatever works." She giggled.

"Are we... are we really going to do this?" he asked, uncertain if he wanted to hear the answer.

"Well," she said as she knelt upright between his legs and stroked him with both hands. "I've had your DICK in my mouth... so why not in my cooch? Do you want that, Ross? Do you want to shove this big dick inside me? Huh? Do you want to FUCK me? Good and hard? Do ya? D'ya wanna bang me and make me scream for more?"

Within moments, Ross was on his feet, ready to fuck his hot cousin senseless. But as he stood, Cassie saw his dick coming up at her and instinctively opened her mouth to snatch it in. Ross' burst of activity paused when he realized their new position. She looked up at him, luscious lips wrapped around his head, simply waiting for him to...

Ross took her head in his hands and began fucking Cassie's mouth, none too slowly. Her moaned encouragement spurred him on to use her mouth however it felt good to him.

"Suck it, you little cocksucking whore," he said, latching onto her suggested nick-name.

"Mmmh hmmm... Mmmh hmmm..." Cassie moaned as she knelt, letting her cousin face-fuck her.

"You like that, don't you, Cassie? You like having me screw your mouth, huh?"

"MMM HMMmmm," she gave hearty agreement, trying to let him know that anything he wanted to do was okay with her.

Ross got the message.

"That's 'cuz your a little cocksucking slut whore!"

He bent over her, resting his stomach on the crown of her head and wrapping his forearms behind it. He trapped her head in place and bucked his hips forward, over and over. Cassie's muffled agreement begged for more. But soon Ross slowed, not wanting to cum too quickly. He reached down and felt the tight blue denim that stretched across her ass. Everything about this woman was desirable.

Ross straightened up and ran his fingers through her long wavy hair, before clutching her head and slowly pushing further into her mouth.

Cassie opened her throat, allowing Ross to make her deep-throat him. Her nose bumped against his pelvis as he made repeated small thrusts inside her mouth. She didn't know if he planned on cumming down her throat, or not. But even if he did, she knew she'd be able to get him up again so he could fuck her.

But right then, Ross realized he wanted more than just head, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth. As soon as Cassie realized what he was doing, she lunged forward to give a long hard suck for the full distance of his passing prick. His head separated from her lips with a loud smooch.

Ross helped Cassie to her feet and turned her to face the couch. Standing behind her, he unbuttoned her blue jeans, pulled the zipper down, and shoved them to her knees. Quite abruptly, Ross pushed her onto the couch. Her breasts rested on the padded back. He looked down at the thin blue string that stretched across her lower body, forming a T above her butt with a similar tiny cord that went down between her cheeks. His hands traveled the gauzy fabric of her top, downward to grope and caress her ass. He pulled her thong down to meet her pants.

Without any hesitation, Ross reached under her from behind and fondled her crotch.

"Omigod," he breathed as he realized she was completely bald.

"You like that?" she said seductively. "I did that this morning... just for you." It was only partly true, but who really cared at that point.

Ross rubbed her pussy, noticing that she wasn't quite wet enough. Retracting his hand, he spat on his palm and rubbed the liquid all over her pussy lips.

"Ooo, you nasty fucker," she taunted. "Are you getting me ready to take you?"

"Damn right," he answered as he knelt on the couch and sidled up behind her, pushing his own pants down to his knees. "I'm gonna fuck you like the little slut you are."

Her bare ass rested against his abdomen. His dick flinched against the full length of her wet slit.

"Yeah, baby, I need it like that. Do me hard, you fuckin' bastard."

Ross couldn't believe the exchanges, verbal and otherwise, between him and Cassie. He had always thought of her as a naive young lady; beautiful, but completely oblivious of her sexual attraction. But now it was clear that his young cousin had blossomed into a woman who knew her full erotic charms and was more than willing to use them.

He backed up slightly, and reached down to put the head of his cock at Cassie's entrance. He pushed in slightly, to penetrate her, then put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her back onto himself.

"Yeah, fuck me, Ross!" she groaned as she was impaled on his shaft.

As soon as his cock was ball-deep in his hot cousin, Ross pulled back and started to thrust up into her. His hands gripped her shoulders firmly as he launched the assault that Cassie wanted.

"Oh fuck, yeah," she moaned. "Bang me hard... fuckin' bang me hard! OH yeah... OH yeah... UH!... UH!..."

Cassie's arms and chin rested on the back of the couch. She felt Ross' hands leave her shoulders and slip up underneath her shirt. The fabric stretched away from her torso, as his fingers found their way to her breasts. She loved the feeling of her body being explored. She loved the feeling of a cock ramming into her, pushing a grunted exhale from her lungs with every thrust.

"UH!... UH!... FUCKme...FUCKme..." she intoned.

The cloth of her bra complied with his touch as Ross squeezed her smallish tits. They felt about like Rachel's and he quickly assessed that Cassie must be a bit more than a size B. He pulled the cups down and pawed her now-bare nipples.

Cassie looked over her shoulder, trying to make eye-contact with her cousin and partner.

"Do you want to take this to your bedroom?" she offered. "That way you can strip me... and then... and then you can bang me REAL good."

Ross paused his action, pondering whether to finish fucking Cassie right there, or to move to the bedroom and risk Cassie changing her mind. But as he looked into her eyes, they both knew that this was going to happen, no matter what room they were in.

He pulled out and Cassie got off the couch, yanking up her thong and jeans. For the first time, she noticed that their vigorous sex had caused one of her cork-heeled platform shoes to fall off her foot.

"Damn, Ross," she teased, "you fucked the shoes right off me."

They shared a laugh, and Ross was captured by Cassie's heart-stopping smile.

He took her hand, wanting to lead her quickly to his bed. Cassie stopped, and Ross turned to see her down the last of her wine. Then she kicked off the other shoe, and followed him.

They reached the bedroom, and Cassie spoke first.

"So are you gonna strip your little cousin?" she asked seductively.

"Oh hell, yeah," Ross replied, as he grabbed for the bottom of her red gauze top. Cassie reached up to the ceiling as Ross peeled it off her body. She began to lower her arms, but Ross took them and pushed them back up. "You just, just keep those up there, young lady."

Cassie gave him a dirty smile as he caressed the skin of her chest. Her flowing light brown hair covered most of her upper torso. Ross flipped it over her shoulders and out of his way. He moved slowly downward and unclasped the front of her bra. He reached inside the two hanging cups and groped her. Fondling and feeling and squeezing. Her nipples were already at a hard point, and they pressed into his palms.

He began to push the bra straps off her shoulders, and she lowered her arms to allow it to fall to the floor behind her.

Ross slid to his knees and began kissing Cassie's breasts. He held one in each hand as he licked and kissed and sucked on her large brown nipples. Her delicate hands traveled along his shoulders.

"Can we take your clothes off, too?" she asked.

In response, Ross sat back on his heels, and nearly ripped off his blue sweater, along with the t-shirt underneath. Bare chested, he leaned forward again and once again savored his cousin's breasts. Her fingertips traced the width of his broad shoulders, and then down his biceps.

Ross' hands left her breasts and glided down her sides to her hips. The front of her jeans still hung open, and he looked down at the powder blue fabric inside. He wanted to finally see the pussy hidden behind the lingerie. Without much effort, he worked the tight denim down her body, revealing more though not all of her skin.

"On the bed," he ordered. Cassie shuffled a step and sat down. Her cousin pulled her jeans completely off, as he squatted in front, and moved in between her legs. Ross devoured her breasts once more, before giving the same passionate treatment to her luscious mouth.

"Lay back," he said, pushing her away. "I want to eat my sexy little cousin's pussy."

Cassie smiled at him, reclining and resting on her elbows. She lifted her hips slightly, then her legs, to allow Ross remove her thong. Her feet had barely touched the floor when Ross pushed her thighs apart and dove in. She squealed as he gave a long hard suck to her clit.

"FUCK, yes!" she groaned. "Do it. Do it, baby. Ooo, yeah... think you can make me cum?"

Dudeman85
Dudeman85
294 Followers
12