Friends First

Story Info
Mags is not who she seems.
807 words
4
18.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danny333
danny333
29 Followers

My co-worker Margaret was by no means ugly, but her total appearance was so totally unadorned that she just didn't get noticed. Her shyness discouraged most guys from even trying. If she had a nice body you never would have known by the clothing she wore.

As if by accident one day, she and I discovered an affinity for similar music, movies, and books. So for years swapped books and music and tipped each other off to new artists and unusual movies.

I wouldn't really say that we became "friends", as we never had any contact outside the confines of our work place, certainly not anything like an "affair of the heart", or so I thought. I was married and monogamous but the marriage was a train wreck just waiting to happen. The train came off the tracks hard after a 25 year trip. Margaret stepped up, inviting me over on occasion to watch a movie and maybe get a bite to eat; our relationship became friendship, but platonic, at least for a time.

It happened on a winter night four years ago, Margaret invited me over to watch some foreign film she found surfing the internet. I picked up some Italian food from a great little restaurant and headed over. We had dinner and shared a nice bottle of wine and settled onto the couch to watch the movie, a French movie with subtitles.

About a half hour and another glass of wine into the movie came a pretty steamy, raunchy actually, sex scene. This type of thing didn't make either of us uncomfortable one bit, but between the performance and being shoulder to shoulder with my friend I began to get an erection. Margaret soon noticed my little chubby and began teasing me about it. We were both laughing about it when suddenly Mag's put her hand to my lap and started squeezing and rubbing. I will tell you that this girl had some unsuspected skills, and soon I was creaming my jeans like a high school boy.

I leaned back into the couch and said "wow Mags, I don't know where that came from, thanks", but Mags wasn't finished with me. She undid my belt, button and zipper and slid her hand down into the slickness and gave me several slow soft strokes. When she retracted her hand from my pants it was covered with a considerable amount of my cum, which she proceeded to lick off of her fingers.

Now in the past I have always avoided kissing a girl after getting a blowjob. Mags finished licking her fingers and took my face in her still wet hand, and as her face approached mine for our first ever kiss, my dick got rock hard, and there was no way I was going to deny this lady. The slippery texture of her tongue and mouth was an absolute turn-on for me, though I was happy that wine overpowered whatever flavor that my cum had.

Then our clothes came off, and I have to say that Margaret had been camouflaging a near perfect figure. At about 5 foot 9 inches tall, and I'm guessing about 150 pounds, this girl was built like an athlete. Her tits were neither huge nor tiny, but were perfectly shaped; her hard nipples could balance a pencil. Add to that her smallish waist, gorgeous butt and legs, and beautiful skin; I couldn't believe I wasted years getting to this part of my life. Mags was either too experienced or spent too much time watching porn, because she took charge and screwed me in about every position I've ever imagined.

Our love making went in to the nuclear age, which is what I call the first few months of a new relationship when two people just can't get enough of each other. Than one day I got to Mags house to find a stranger. Mags introduced me to Mary, and explained their relationship. Apparently Mags was bi-sexual and coming out to me, which is something she had never done before, even to her parents. To me at least, this explained Mags shyness and her choice of plain jane clothing.

I was shocked, not mad, maybe a bit hurt, I immediately realized the significance of being the only person in the world that Mags cared enough to tell. Our relationship continued for a time, with the addition of Mag's friend Mary. I won't go into detail, but if you ever watched couples porn, the loving sensitive threesome stuff, it was like that.

Eventually Mags and Mary decided they wanted to move to a warmer climate, but my life was and is here in the chilly north. If you are wondering, Mags and Mary are not their real names; I would never betray our friendship... But come on, I had to tell someone!

danny333
danny333
29 Followers