Friends First Pt. 02

Story Info
Mags Friend Mary Enters the Picture.
1.7k words
4.33
8.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danny333
danny333
29 Followers

So this is part 2 of my "Friends First" story, which, if you have not read part 1, was about the transition from friends to lovers between my co-worker Mags and me. With absolutely no sexual prowess on my part whatsoever, I stumbled into a situation where I was to become the "M" in a "FFM" love triangle.

Mags and Mary had been lovers for several years. It was not an open relationship, but they had fantasized about adding a man to the mix, but only if they could find someone who would be respectful and trustworthy.

Mags held Mary's hand as she introduced Mary to me as her significant other, I was pretty sure that our physical friendship was coming to an end. Sensing my anguish Mags approached and took my hand in her free hand and kissed me hard on the mouth, and then did the same to Mary. I sure that the "what the fuck" look on my face perfectly betrayed the confusion in my head. Then Mags sort of pulled Mary and me into an intimate little circle, Mary kissed my cheek and whispered "welcome to the family Dan".

Mary was a 40-something mother of two independent young adult kids, the birthing of which left hardly any evidence on her well-toned little body. Where Mags is rather tall, Mary is a more typical 5'4", maybe 125 pounds, smallish hips and waist line, and boobs that overstuffed her C-cup bra.

I seriously do not remember whatever thoughts were in my head when Mary turned to Mags and initiated what had to be the sexiest French kiss I've ever seen. I also don't know what Mags had cooked for dinner that night because we never got around to eating... dinner. It also turned out that this was the first Ménage à Trois for any of us, so we were probably beginning our session rather clumsily. It wasn't long before buttons were coming undone; first the girls did each other's blouse, then Mary started on my shirt while Mags went for my trousers. I had got in the habit of going commando on the nights I spent at Mags house, and the sight of my hard dick popping right out as Mags pulled my pants down caught Mary a bit off-guard. She laughed and said "it's been a few years since I've used one of these" as she sunk to her knees and began playing with me. One hand went right to my cock, while the other went between my legs to my balls and butt cheeks; I wondered if all bisexual girls were as skilled with their hands as these two. Mags asked me if I thought two girls were going to be twice as much fun and all I could think to do was to kiss her.

One of the girls suggested we move it to the bedroom, and as we did, all of our remaining clothing hit the floor. Mary landed in between us and I could tell by the way she and Mags looked at and touched each other that their bond was the real deal; I had been having deeper feeling for Mags for some time now, and wondered exactly where I was going to fit in here.

My insecurity was soon put on hold as things started to kink up a little bit on that bed. Mags was very expressive orally; she absolutely knew her was around a penis, enjoyed rimming (both giving and receiving), and had this thing about playing with my cum. Mags must have been reporting to Mary about our escapades, as Mary indicated to me that she liked those same things and a bit more.

The girls began to make out and caress each other so I initiated a gentle back massage on Mary. Starting at her shoulders I slowly kneaded down her back all the way to her tight little ass and inner thighs. Starting around her waist I kissed down her cheeks to her legs. As if on cue she raised her leg, as her lips parted, my mouth moved into position and I teased her clit with my tongue. I could see Mags licking and nibbling at Mary nipples. My mouth moved from her clit down to her pussy, where I got my first taste of Mary's juices, (she was soaked) and then around to her flower; Mary moaned in pleasure from the rimming, and Mags moved her attention down to her clit, soon the first orgasm of the night exploded.

Mags only half-jokingly protested "hey dude I've got the most seniority here", and with that both Mary and I turned our attention to her. Mags ended up on top of me but facing the other end of the bed; I licked and she sucked as Mary went to work on Mags backside, first with her tongue and then when she was slippery enough, her fingers. It wasn't very long before Mags registered the second orgasm of the evening.

Mary left the bed for a bathroom break and Mags reoriented herself and began kissing me and fondling my still fully aroused cock. She kissed down my chest and had resumed blowing me when Mary returned to the scene and handed Mags a condom. I questioned the condom and asked if I should have been using a dental dam. "No dumb-ass, remember that Mary told you that she likes a bit more stimulation than I do", and she proceeded to roll the condom down my shaft with her mouth. Then Mary rubbed some lubricant up and down my dick and my new raincoat; I knew what was coming. I love a little butt play, but had never been with a girl who liked anal; Mary climbed on top of me and slowly lowered her butt onto my boner. She put her hands on my chest and pinched my nipples hard. Her breasts looked huge in this position, and having no place better to put my hands, I played with those big things while she rode up and down on my dick.

Between the stimulation of having my nipples pinched hard and the tightness of her sphincter muscle on the shaft of my cock I was able to control myself for all of maybe three minutes, maybe only two minutes. I'm sure this wasn't long enough for Mary but I just didn't have a trick up my sleeve to make myself last a second longer. I would have to work on my endurance going forward. I overfilled the tiny reservoir on that condom with an intense orgasm I didn't think possible while wearing a rubber.

Now it was my turn for a break; I got up and discarded the condom and went into the kitchen to get a drink. Mags had mixed up some sangria and I returned to the bedroom with enough for all to share. I found the girls in a scissor position that stimulated both their clits. After Mary came from the scissor she went down on Mags and made her cum in her mouth. This was the sexiest thing I had ever personally witnessed, I was hard before they even finished.

Mary came up and shared the taste of Mags juices with me while Mags returned to lick the residual cum off my shaft from my earlier orgasm. Considering the intensity of my earlier experience in Mary's anus this hard-on wasn't going away any time soon; I was ready for some marathon banging now.

We spent the next hour or so going back and forth from one partner to the other until each of the girls vaginas had enough. Mary started showing off her deep throat skills, which was the second first for me. Talk about a sloppy blowjob, my dick was more slippery from the slick viscous saliva then any artificial lube I've ever used. Mags used those magic hands of hers, one expertly massaging the head of my dick and the other one finding my anus, which was also completely slimed by Mary's deep throat thick saliva.

Now you have to understand that typically the worst day of the year for me is the day that I visit the urologist for my annual digital rectal exam. So to say I was surprised at the sensation of Mags's finger up my butt all the way to her hand is probably an understatement. But that sensation along with the way she used her entire hand, (palm, fingers, and thumb) to rub my dick made me explode all over her hand and onto Mary's nearby face and mouth; I had just experienced my third first.

As I came, Mags instinctively backed off my suddenly super sensitive dick head. As she did Mary gently covered me with her mouth to gingerly lick off the oozing ejaculate.

I sat in absolute awe as Mary sat up and kissed Mags with her cum covered tongue. The girls French kissed as Mags used her cum covered fingers to play with Mary's centerfold quality tits. Mary drew me into the kiss and our tongues sort of had the final dance of the evening.

We sat up in bed sharing the sangria and talking. I felt a little bit like the guy in the Viagra commercial with the 4 hour erection; it took my dick about an hour before it was totally relaxed.

I was already very fond of Mags, and soon came to feel the same about Mary, but I backed off a bit because I knew they were the couple in love, and that I didn't fit into the puzzle any other way. We did continue with our occasional three-ways, and we did go out every now and then, I was amazed at how different Mags dressed herself outside of the work place. The three of us got some great comments from people as we walked down the street hands in hands or arms in arms. If any of my friends would have learned of our arrangement they would not have believed it could happen to me.

Mags and Mary moved south, and we remain friends via email, Facebook, and occasional phone calls. I have a new love in my life who knows of and has enjoyed the story of our unusual friendship, but is not about to let me visit with my old friends, at least not alone and without her adult supervision, LOL.

danny333
danny333
29 Followers