Friend's Flight Attendant Wife

Story Info
Seducing a flight attendant who is also my friend's wife
732 words
3.14
148.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobar1
gobar1
2 Followers

I work in the airline industry training flight attendant’s. A lot of my friends or their wives are flight attendant’s. Being in this industry naturally most of the women I have had affairs with are flight attendant’s. This is one of the very interesting relationship I had.

Just like many other people I always have been very turned on by fantasising about flight attendants. Some how with their polished manner and good looks always turn people on and the same goes for me. My biggest fantasy is to make love to a flight attendant with her full uniform on.

My best friend’s wife whose name is Debbie works as a flight attendant. She is very slim and shapely, but she has small breasts. But I fancy small breasts so that’s why she is always part of my fantasies.

Debbie is something. She is very flirtish and a lot of times she talks in puns about something dirty and then giggle. I used to always wonder and fantasise about her in bed and how she would respond in bed. These fantasies always gave me a lot of pleasure and I cannot count the number of times I have thought about her and pleasured myself.

Her husband is a good friend of mine and is very protective of her. I never imagined in all my life I would get a chance to actually make love to her.

One day I knew her husband was out of town. I purposely called her and asked her where her husband was and she said he was out of town. Just thinking that she was alone without her husband got me excited and I found myself touching my quickly developed hard on.

Her husband used to go out of town quite often so I joked with her that maybe he had another wife elsewhere and that's why he kept leaving her alone and going out of town. To that she giggled and said 'yeah probably' because she said her husband was very fond of sex and probably she was not good enough for him.

I told her that that it was not possible that she was not good for him. So she asked me why I felt like that. In the meantime I had got a rock hard erection and I was touching myself just thinking where our conversation was leading.

I told her that I felt that way because first of all men have a thing for flight attendants and secondly she was slim and shapely and good looking. She was surprised about my comments and said 'thank you'. Then she said she knew her husband liked big breasted women and so he had this thing about her breasts being small.

I told her that I was always turned on by women with small breasts. By now I think she had this feeling that I was trying to come on to her...Somehow I was getting a big thrill from talking to her like this even thought I knew my friend would kill me if he came to know about this. Actually that was turning me on more, the fantasy of trying to seduce my friends wife while he is away.

She asked me why I liked small breasts and I told her because from experience I knew that small breasts had nice big nipples on them and I was a nipple man. To that she giggled and said that it looked like I had been out with a lot of small breasted women.

I asked her if that was true and she said yes, she was the same. She was quite fair so I continued that my last girlfriend was the same skin colour as her and her nipples were pink in colour and that really turned me on. So I asked her if all girls of her skin colour had pink nipples. She said she did not know about others but hers were and since my last girlfriend's were also pink then we could assume that.

This was really turning me on. I could not believe it. My fantasy woman was on the line and I had already made her confess to me that her nipples were big and they were pink in colour and she was my friends wife and a flight attendant. Oh my, something big was going to happen today...

To be continued...

gobar1
gobar1
2 Followers