Friends Go Swimming

Story Info
Two friends go swimming, then get under the covers.
1.2k words
3.8
85.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Side notes: this story is based from real life events, so in order to protect the privacy of the two consenting adults in this story, their names have been altered. This is my first submission, so don't assume I am the perfect writer, but don't assume I can't take constructive criticism. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.


Enjoy!

**********************************

Let me start by telling you a little about me; my name is James, I am nineteen, about 5'7", around 145lbs., in decent shape, and I am a virgin. I just finished my last year in high school, and I have enlisted in the Army and will be shipping off to basic training in about a week. I attribute my virginity to my mindset that I should only have sex with people I care about, unlike many of my classmates, I never engaged in drinking, smoking, or partying. I wanted to go to college to become a lawyer and I did not want to jeopardize that. And as far as only having sex with someone I care about; I kept my eyes on a few friends, who since I hit puberty, I took a great interest into, like my friend Staci or Marissa. I had seen both of them naked when we were only freshmen in high school when we were experimenting as teenagers do.

Unfortunately, that experimentation only allowed minimal touching, I had always had thought that both of them were exceptionally beautiful. Staci was tall with dark red hair and had small B cup breasts, but had an ass to die for. She was always very insecure about her body because she was not very skinny, but she was not fat either. Marissa was just a few inches shorter than me, she was a very petite brunette and at the time I saw her naked she had medium B cup sized breasts and had a smaller ass than Staci but was still very beautiful.

During the summer before I shipped out to basic, I mostly stayed around at home, sleeping or swimming in my pool. Well today I decided I would check Facebook and see what everyone was up to, so I messaged Marissa to see what was new this is how the conversation went...

Me: hey

Marissa: heyy, whats up?

Me: nm just bored
Marissa: Same!

Me: so how are you?

Marissa: shitty
Me: aww why?

Marissa: I have no friends

Me: yes you do

Marissa: Then I need more because no one wants to do anything tonight

Me: I'm up for anything if you want

Marissa: Nah it's alright I'm probably just going to take a long nap

Me: you sure? Because I've been trying to find something to do today, Im game for really anything...

Marissa: Alright...what do you wanna do?

Me: swimming maybe?

Marissa: Where

Me: my house I guess...

Marissa: okay ill be over in a few minutes!

This made me very happy, because I needed to do something today. I would also get to see Marissa and talk to her, which I wasn't able to do for a while due to her eating disorder. I was cleaning up my pool, my backyard, and of course my room when she arrived. We talked for a while and then we decided to go in the pool, it was nice to get away from some of the heat. We swam for a little while, talking about things until she got cold from the water, so I told her we could go to my room to dry off and warm up.

When we got to my room, I jokingly told Marissa she needed to get out of her wet bathing suit, she just gave me this shy smile and slowly walked towards me, got on to her tiptoes and whispered "is that all you want me to do?" I was just in shock, I got an immediate hard on, it took me a minute gain my composure and look into her eyes and say "Then we can go under the covers and warm up." So she stripped out of her bathing suit and got in my bed, I followed right behind her. The first thing I noticed about her is that since our experimentation in freshman year, she grew from a medium B cup into a C cup and she shaved between her legs, this made my dick hurt from all of the blood rushing to it.

As we lay next to each other in my bed, I started kissing Marissa and I thought it was a dream come true. I worked my way from her lips to her neck, after hearing her moan I knew she wanted me to keep going. I moved down to her chest, I worked on one nipple at a time; meanwhile I was rubbing her wet pussy, I could feel the heat radiating off of her. As slowly as I could I worked my way down her body, teasing her, when I reached her pussy; she was shaking and was so excited that my every breath on her skin made her jump. I kissed between her thighs and all around her pussy, avoiding it on purpose; I learned this from several books and videos about eating out and teasing a pussy. I let my mouth linger over her mound for a few seconds just breathing, taking in her scent and I lost it, I needed to taste her.

I plunged my tongue deep inside her and she tasted amazing and very pungent, once I did this she cried out with her first or second orgasm, I just smiled in awe as Marissa just squirmed and shook in front of me. I then covered her clitoris with my lips and sucked as hard as I could and circled my tongue around her clit. I inserted a finger into her to relax her muscles, and then I added another finger and pushed deep into her and ran my fingers across the roof of her vagina until I felt a small bead and I flicked it. Marissa screamed my name and simply went limp, a rush of juices ran across my face and when I lifted my head to kiss her, my lips were dripping wet.

I just laid there kissing her for about a minute or two, since I did not expect to have sex today, I had no condoms so I asked Marissa "Are you on the pill?" she just looked up at me, smiled and guided my dick into her. That was enough for me so I focused on all of these new sensations and how tight she was, since she was not a virgin I assumed she would be looser, boy was I wrong! I nearly came within three minutes, but I concentrated on my breathing and kissing Marissa and before I knew it, we had been at this for fifteen minutes. Marissa cried out again and dug her nails into my back and her pussy got so tight that I lost it. I pushed into as deep as I could and came; she was just moaning, "Yeah! Fill me! Deeper! Oh God I'm cumming again!" I just collapsed on top of her and we just passed out.

We woke up four hours later when my phone buzzed from a text from Staci, it read, "I'm really lonely and I really want you to come over and just hold me while I cry." I responded "I will be over in ten minutes" I climbed off of Marissa and told her I needed to go and take care of something and I would be back for round two later.....

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Please comment advice and what you thought of this first submission... Thanks!