Friends Gone Wild

Story Info
Friends swap out of jealousy.
1.3k words
4.19
90.1k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spousepeep
spousepeep
240 Followers

This is a story about an impromptu wife swap that arose out of jealousy. My wife and I were hanging out with some friends, John and Linda, at a tennis club social event. We watched some great tennis and drank a bunch of beers throughout the day and had just finished dinner.

We are all in our fifties. John is a nice looking guy but not a lady killer by any means. Linda is blonde slightly chubby but sexy. I am fit but have a little extra around the waist due to my love of beer. My wife is a slightly overweight brunette but still looks good for fifty.

Evening had fallen, the drinks were flowing and music was in the air. There were a lot of people up dancing. Linda wanted John to dance with her but he was insistent that he would not. My wife was not interested yet either so Linda asked if I would dance with her. I said sure and hit the floor. We danced several songs and Linda was becoming more suggestive in her moves. I wasn't sure how to respond since our spouses were clearly watching us as they talked. After awhile we headed back to the table to have more drinks.

The mood back at the table was a little icy. Linda asked John to dance again and he snapped at her with a no and then retorted "why don't you take him (pointing at me)? You seem to be enjoying his company." Feeling no pain from the drinks, Linda glared at him, asked my wife if it was OK, then grabbed my hand and led me back out. My wife's response was a little mixed. I couldn't tell if she wanted me to or not.

Linda's dancing became very suggestive and since I had a huge buzz going, I returned the favor. After all, my wife didn't say no to her request. I could tell this was pissing John off and noticed that my wife was squirming a little at the display we were putting on. As Linda began to grind on my leg, I noticed John lean over and whisper in my wife's ear. Suddenly they made their way to the dance floor. Linda had a shocked look on her face, so to show him, she ground into me even harder. At this moment a slow song came on and we all stopped. My wife started to make her way back to the table when John grabber her hand and pulled her in close. She did not resist and moved in close. Linda and I looked at each other and pulled together in our own embrace.

This slow dance was innocent enough then another song came on and we all kept dancing. John and my wife were now in a full embrace and she had her head on his shoulders with her lips almost touching his neck as Linda was already putting light kisses on mine. I looked over again and John lifted my wife's head and began kissing her. She kissed him back very passionately. Linda and I began kissing too. As the song ended, we all snapped out of it and walked back to our table.

There was a moment of awkward silence when I suddenly raised my glass and made a toast to good friends. We all laughed a sigh of relief and drank up. The night was winding down, when to my surprise , my wife invited John and Linda back to our house for more drinks. Linda was the first to say yes, John looked at her with a glare and I shrugged whatever. Off we went.

Once in my house, John and my wife went to make more drinks and I put on some music. Linda immediately grabbed my hand and we started dancing. My wife and John came in with the drinks to find Linda totally grinding away at my leg. I could tell my wife was jealous and John was pissed. He grabbed my wife and began dancing nastily with her and she did the same.

This went on for a while and then the kissing and groping began.

Here I was totally making out with my friends wife and he with mine. Both couples were all over each other. The sexual tension was at an all time high. My wife and I had never talked about doing anything like this before (although I had fantasized about it) let alone acted it out.

Out of nowhere Linda fell to her knees, unzipped my pants and began rubbing and kissing my cock. The look of shock on my wife's and John's face was priceless. With that, my wife responded accordingly. I was thoroughly enjoying my blowjob while watching my wife deliver one to John. It wasn't long and we were all taking our clothes off. This was an amazing scene, all of us in my living room naked getting ready to fuck, but not our spouses.

I laid Linda down on a big rug on the living room floor and John laid my wife down next to us. We both simultaneously got between the ladies legs and began licking away at their slits. In unison, the ladies moaned with pleasure. John and I licked away while sliding our fingers into their hot wet pussy's for quite some time. My wife exploded into a massive orgasm first, followed by Linda. My wife instructed John to enter her while Linda was clamoring at me to fuck her as well.

I was fingering Linda but paused for a moment when I saw John held his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down on my wife's hairy wet entrance. She was now going crazy almost begging him to enter her. He aimed his love pole right at her pussy, then with one big push, slid it in easily, burying his entire length deep into her fuck canal. She gasped for air, was full of passion and started bucking her hips up to meet his thrusts. I had never been so turned on in my life.

Linda was squirming and pulling at me to fuck her. I looked down and rammed my cock deep inside of hairy blonde pussy and heard her yell immediately that she was Cumming.

my sensations were on overload as I was fucking the living shit out of Linda while watching John do the same to my wife. He and I were grunted in stereo and the ladies were screaming out "OH FUCK, OH MY GOD, OH, OH OH SHIT, FUCK ME FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOH, I'M CUUUUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGG."

I could not tell who was screaming what. All I know is that we were all fucking like wild animals and enjoying every minute of it. As the ladies were Cumming at the same time, screaming "FUCK ME, OH, OH, OH ,GOD, CUUUUMMMIIINNGGG, OH FUCK, HARDER, YES, YES, OH YES, OH HARDER, OH GOD FASTER, YES LIKE THAT. OH ,OH, UUUUMMPPHHH", John started tensing up and squirting his load deep into my wife's cunt. I focused on my wife for a moment as she continued her vocal parade. This sent me over the edge and I started Cumming deep inside of Linda's juicy pussy. I would thrust hard, holding my cock deep into her pussy pausing long enough to let her catch a breath, then pull out again. I repeated this several times and Linda was now out of her mind. The sexual sounds were amazing and could probably be heard down the block.

When we all finished, we laid there exhausted, breathing hard and satisfied. Once we recovered, we got up and went into our bedroom and crawled into our king sized bed. John and my wife on one side, Linda and I on the other. I must have drifted off to sleep but woke to Linda sucking me again and John and my wife going at it like rabbits. This continued all night long. In the very early morning we fell asleep. Later that morning I woke, my wife was fast asleep and John and Linda were gone. I wondered what our conversation would be like when she woke and when we saw John and Linda again. Would this be the end of our friendship or the beginning of a new era?

To Be continued...

spousepeep
spousepeep
240 Followers