Friends Helping Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens in the absence of jealousy.
2.7k words
3.88
27.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff and Monica had been married for five years and were great friends with Don and Nikki. But really, the true friendship was between Don and Jeff. Both were salesmen at a metal manufacturer and were very good at what they do. They have type A personalities and dominated their market. Very competitive those two.

The wives were no slouches either - both smart, and beautiful in their individual ways. Nikki was certainly very conservative having been brought up that way where by Nikki's mom instilled in her daughter all the skills necessary to keep her lady like and chaste until marriage. She knew with her head that she had a great many social constraints but that made it no less harder to loosen up. Of course Don knew this, and loved her for it. For that matter, Jeff and Monica knew it too.

Fridays after work the guys usually headed over to one or the others house for a couple of beers and sometimes planned for a couples evening together. This afternoon saw them arriving at Don's.

"Hi guys!" Nikki greeted Don and Jeff. Before Don could greet his wife, Jeff tapped his friends shoulder and got eye contact with Don, giving a conspiratorial wink. In one smooth dance step, Jeff scooped up Nikki in his arms and laid down a pornographic kiss to which Nikki turned a shade of red. She played along though, wanting to shake off her prudish ways. Nikki put her arms around Jeff's neck and looked at Don to see his reaction. He told Jeff, "Ok Ok now. If you guys could finish up I'd like a turn." Just as Nikki's skin tone was about to normalize, Jeff swatted and palmed her teardrop shaped ass cheek, and told her to never mind greeting her husband and "go fetch us a couple of beers!"

It was times like these that Nikki got hot and bothered by being taken in hand. In almost any circumstance Niki was very headstrong and not likely to be ordered about. But there is a condition, and that is she acquiesces and it drives her batshit horny, to suspect that her husband gets the same way. So being told what to do in front of her husband and he plays along is the trigger that makes her play along too. She has wanted to check his junco to see about her suspicions.

Jeff knew Don could kick his ass if he wanted to and although Nikki is a super hot girl, these shenanigans were more about enriching both couples relationships. "Don, I am calling Monica to see if she wants to be your babysitter tonight. What do you say?"

"Well if you are Nikki's date," Don said, "I know that will help her to get out of her shell. After last weekend we've been at it like rabbits." Don told Nikki that to shed some social barriers, he wanted her to leave a pair of full day panties lying in their ensuite for them to be discovered. Now there is no way she would do such a thing. Except, if he told her Jeff told him to tell her, the particular condition was met. He did, and the look on her face was perplexing. The thought that flashed in her mind was that Don was some kind of slave, and she was a sex slave and on the instant her box heated up. She knew she would do it. She said otherwise. "Baby, this is something that isn't right. I mean how can I do this? I'm sure Monica wouldn't appreciate it!"

"This isn't for him. It is for you and Monica is in on it. ", Don explained.

"Aahhh! " Nikki let out an erotic exasperation thinking that her husband asked her to give her and his friend her soaked panties.

Don pulled down Nikki's peach yoga pants, and observed what panties she had on. They were a white cotton 'g'string. Don pulled them up farther into and in between her fat outer lips, and then as if changing his mind, pulled them out of her crotch and aside to which he lightly didled her hanging labia. Nikki spread her legs a little and shoved her pelvis forward in a shameless act of searching for much needed friction. Don obliged by pressing hard with the heel of his hand, and shortly Nikki started rocking her 'bone' haunching on his palm. Just as she started to moan, Don reached up and pinched hard on a nipple and then pulled her panties back into her slot and pushed hard against her clit. She came. The whole bathroom break took all of 4 minutes in the bathroom with their guests down the hall. He left her and she stepped out of her panties and rejoined their friends.

"Oh! You mean the panty thing?" Jeff asked. The panty thing originally was a ruse for Nikki only, designed to get her motor going. It was Don that went back and retrieved them. But as the week progressed, the sexcapades between them were off the hook with her thinking their friends had her panties. So Wednesday Don told Jeff and Monica, and gave them the white cotton 'g'string in a sealed baggy, explaining needlessly about her prudishism and how he was trying to bring her out of her shell.

"I'll tell you," Jeff explained, "I thought I was going to have to wait to sniff them, but can you believe Monica opened the baggy and held it up for me to sniff. I got a double boner, one from the smell of your wife's pussy, and then the hotness of my wife holding it out for me. You two aren't the only ones going at it. But I have to say that Monica and I talked about tonight. I want to only say that you should trust me, and Monica will fill you in after me and your wife leave."

"Wow!" Don was speechless. Except for to say wow.

"I know. Monica planned this. She seems to be very invested in this. And I'm in heaven for being pushed into this situation by my wife, having such a good friend as you, and I don't have to mention that Nikki is a hottie. I guess that there isn't a jealous bone amongst us.

After a deep breath, Don sat down mainly to hide his boner from his friend, and asked, "When does Monica get here?"

"Here", Nikki came into the room and gave Jeff his beer 1st, and the very act made her scissor her thighs and squelching her juices. She sat Don's beer down on the table out of Don's reach and wrinkled her nose at him.

""Nikki, Don says he isn't feeling too good and is not going to be able to go with us to Luigi's for Italian." Jeff motioned Nikki over to him, patting his knee. She looked to Don for his reaction but he was looking, what? Intensely neutral? She couldn't help but to sit down sideways on his lap. "I don't want to waste my reservation, so it looks like it will be just the two of us." She stayed looking at Don, but asked, "What about Monica?" She became aware of Jeff's member, and lifted up not consciously, but in the process of sitting back down, realized a, he was getting hard, and b, she was positioning his big crown against her clit. She turned a deep red at the thought. She realized one more thing, that her blushing signaled Don exactly what had happened.

Jeff had to clear his throat before continuing, "Don't worry about her, Nikki. She's coming over to babysit Don. She wants to cook him some chicken noodle soup. Nikki imperceptibly rocked her pelvis front to back to align up, and then side to side for good measure. She breathed aloud, "Oh God" to which both guys exclaimed, "What?" Nikki jumped up and told Don, "I better get ready." Damn! She forgot whose lap she was in. She ran down the hall and called after Don to come help.

When Don entered their bedroom, Nikki grabbed his package and confirmed his arousal. She ran her hand up and down along his length, but apologized and asked if it was truly ok to do this. Nikki shucked her clothes. "Well baby, this does seem to help you out with your impossible constrictions. I couldn't touch your butt in public last week, and here you are being butt slapped and groped front of your husband today. So this I think is good therapy. I think Monica is along with it, too." Don mistook her disrobing to mean she needed it, and began to unbuckle his belt. He just wanted to ram it home.

Jeff called from the living room, "Hey you guys! No panky in there. We have to get going."

Undaunted, Don had to be physically halted with his pants and drawers around his ankles. "Honey, Jeff said no." She went to reach for his veined distended and swollen dick, but thought better of it and left it pulsing in the air. "Jeez I'm on fire, Don. Can you smell me?" Don dropped to his knees and grabbed her hips. He pulled her to him and buried his nose right into her hole. Nikki tried to climb onto his face, but then shoved him away with great strength because Don was holding on so tight. "Don! Jeff says no. He can't have you holding us up. I know you need it, but until Jeff brings me back. . . " Don was beside himself. He had an incredible desire to take his wife and did not want to be denied, but knew that to let this play out would mean a 10 fold reward. "Don, I'm going for a quick rinse in the shower. (Ok readers, here follows the quintessential line used in such stories - ) Lay something out for me to wear for Jeff."

As soon as she was in the shower, Nikki jammed two fingers in herself and started to hump her hand, but right away heard Don and Jeff talking in the bedroom. To her utter disbelief, Jeff spoke directly to her from inside the bathroom!

"Nikki, your clothes are laid out, and I thought that it was necessary to let you know we must be on our way. I'm afraid we are going to be late." "We have just enough time if you come out of the shower now."

Don peeked over Jeff's shoulder to see the frozen naked silhouette of his wife behind the opaque shower door.

In the stillness, only the water of the shower could be heard. All 3 were locked in stillness. Nikki detached her hand from her crotch and turned the dials to cut off the water. She was given a command it would seem, and if nobody moved, she would have to walk out of the shower full on nude in front of her husbands friend, while two fully clothed men were present.

In order to break a 'stasis spell' that they all were locked in, Jeff grabbed a towel and handed it over the shower door and began talking, just a normal conversational tone saying he was going to order a small portion of the house specialty, lasagna, for her after the customary vinegaret salad. He hadn't decided on the wine yet, he was explaining as Nikki came out of the shower wrapped in the towel. Jeff grabbed another towel and started to dry her hair when Jeff asked Don to go find some high heels to match the black cocktail dress. Don and Nikki caught eachother's eyes and telegraphed to eachother the absolute absurdity of this situation that had everybody hormonally enflamed. Nikki wanted to test her slit for whether it was filled with shower water or viscous female lube. Don had an unadjusted impossible tenting. His face at least looked as if he was in pain, but he turned to go find some shoes.

When Don was out of the room, Jeff set the towel down he was using on Nikki's hair and grabbed for the knott of the towel Nikki wadded that held the towel together in her armpit. His entire hand caressed her right breast as he reached for, and loosened the knott. He allowed her to tighten her arms down to hold on to the towel.

"Nikki," Jeff said with a very low and quiet whisper, "I want you to know that I want to preserve your innocence for awhile longer, so I'm going to turn around and look busy at the sink. I want you to use the towel to get dry. While we are both busy, tell Don to bring in your panties and to help you on with them."

"Oh shit!" Nikki whispered. Don nodded, and turned to the sink and Nikki straight away started drying herself.

"Don,?" "Please bring me the panties you picked out." Holy crap she can't believe she said that in a normal voice.

Don came and had the panties but stood in the door way to assess the situation. His wife was naked next to his best friend, who was rinsing his face at the sink.

"Honey, snap out of it." Don saw she was reaching for her panties and so he entered the bathroom and came to her.

Jeff had shut off the water and was reaching for a hand towel, when he asked Don how he was feeling. Nikki asked Don in his ear to wipe her dry down there and they swapped towel for panties. Nikki lifted her leg up on the toilet bowl to give Don access, and all of her, her wide open swollen lips, her special and incredibly long labia and her beautiful perky small tits were out on display between two men.

Jeff was turning around now, looking for his answer when Nikki pushed his hand away with the towel and stepped into, and the pulled up the panties. Nikki pivoted to the other side of Jeff as he was turning around addressing Don. Nikki now was at the sink dabbing at her mascara in the mirror next to Jeff.

"Are you still feeling bad, Don? I tell you what. Go and wait for Monica. She should be here any second with your soup." A long pause and Jeff told Don, "Hey Don, let Monica check for a fever. You seem to be kind of out of it."

Just then, the doorbell rang and Don went to go answer it. . . . Exactly as though a zombie would.

Jeff turned to look at Nikki and Nikki was looking at Jeff's crotch. She seemed spell bound, so he looked at the side of her beautiful breast while she stood only in her panties that formed a perfect fit to the contours of her fatso lips.

Don answered the door and Jeff's beautiful wife Monica was brushing past him on the way into the living room. She spoke first, "Hi Don. I guess you aren't feeling well. I brought some soup. Could you please put this in the kitchen while I go and find Jeff?"

She found her husband in the ensuite. "Oh shit!" She found Nikki in just her panties.

"Your plan only worked too well, and I have been trying to pace it out." Don said.

"You are so sexy, Nikki." Monica reached up with one arm to draw her husband down to her mouth to taste his tonsils and with the other hand she grasped and jiggled Jeff's balls. She turns to Monica and gave her a huge hug. "I'm so glad you agreed to let us help you out with your too high of concern with propriety. Here I find you with my husband in your own bathroom all but naked. He has a hardon. That hardly seems like how you were brought up to behave. But, we have a great many sexy things ahead of us to try and both me and Jeff are every bit as excited to try them with you and Don. They are guaranteed to help with your condition.

"Oh Monica! I am crazy with lust right now thinking of how my husband is feeling right now!

"And the same goes for him", Monica said. "He Lost his ability to speak", she laughed, " because he was only able to mumble when I spoke with him!"

Don said, "Ok, lets go. We are late."

Nikki got ready in the bedroom with everybody present and then Jeff took off with Don's wife and left his wife to babysit.

*************

Please wait for the next installment coming to you here.