Friends in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris positioned the head of his cock, bulging, threatening to burst with seminal fluid, stroking it up and down along the mouth to her hole. She clawed at Luke in response, pawing at him hungrily and moaning Chris's name, as Luke chuckled. Luke's strong hands reached under her shoulders, took hold of her, and pulled her up, holding her, pressing her to him: holding her for Chris to take.

She cried out as Chris entered her, in both pleasure and surprise. His cock was thick and swollen, fuller than it had been in months; his exceptional arousal at their sexual adventure was obvious and, now, buried inside her. He pushed firmly, and Luke pressed her back against him in response, as if trying to have Chris spear her through. Amanda felt the sharp, delectable sting,, as Chris's hips slapped against hers with his full strength, shoving her firmly against Luke's strong chest.

Then, with Chris buried inside her, his hands on both her hips, she felt Luke's free hand stroke at her, searching out her clit. Even before he had touched it, the deliciousness of the two men's bodies pinning hers, pushing hers, both rubbing and rutting against hers, was growing to be too much for Amanda; her pussy felt as though its' convulsing might pull Chris's cock right off.

"Oh, baby" she moaned, "Oh, Chris, God... this feels so good, baby! Please, please, cum for me, cum inside me..." she moaned into Luke's neck. Her hands sought out Luke's cock, and she began to work it, jerking it, pulling it, as Chris began to move inside her, the back-and-forth motion of his hips moving the cock up-and-down inside her, running the shaft right along the walls of her moist tunnel, her hips firmly pressing back against him to help drive him in as hard and as deep as she could.

"You cum" Chris said. "You cum for me, and I'll cum for you. I want Luke to see you cum. I've told him how gorgeous you look when you do and I know he wants to see it..." Chris said, as Luke nodded. "You cum, and I'll...."Chris's voice caught, as his cock twitched inside her. He was losing control, close to climax himself; she felt her pussy throb, a convulsion from her entrance to her cervix, the first wave of a shrieking climax running over her. She fought to keep control, to keep thrusting, to keep Chris thrusting, so that their climax could come together.

Amanda's thighs shuddered, and she felt herself toppling over the edge, her climax overwhelming her, her muscles going through spasms, as Chris, behind her, called out, "Oh, God" and she felt his cock seize inside of her, going ramrod-firm, twitching and convulsing. Feeling her husband cum, Amanda let herself go.

The climax was a swirl. She closed her eyes and felt the spasms run up and down her canal, stroking, milking, squeezing at Chris's cock. She felt her hand tightly squeeze Luke's cock, and heard him sharply inhale, her other hand squeezed the back of the couch and she felt like she might snap its' frame. She pushed back with her hips, with all her strength, trying to gather that last half-inch from Chris, and it worked; she felt her stomach muscles grow taut and firm as she squeezed around her husband, indulging in the feeling of having him inside her. It was an electric release, this feeling, and it surged out though her body. Her muscles tensed and then, as the climax passed, released and she felt herself melt, down, into the sofa.

Chris kissed at her shoulders and neck, and she giggled in appreciation, enjoying his gentle touch. Yet, her hand stroked at Luke; Luke, who was full and ready, and eager to fill her. She looked up at him, sighing and biting her lip. He smiled, obviously excited, and she nodded, gently pushing Chris back to make room for her to lie down.

Her hand rested on Chris's hip as she watched Luke's eyes. She didn't feel uncomfortable or awkward, displaying herself to Luke; it felt comfortable, almost natural. Chris's hand cupped the back of her neck, as Luke leaned forward, over her; her hand met his, guiding his firm shaft towards her opening, and she ran her fingernail over his knuckle.

"Luke..." she said, hesitantly, suddenly unsure what to say. He held her gaze, and nodded, but it was Chris who spoke."Fill her." he said, his tone both even and eager, and the sound of his voice, combined with the pressure from the head of Luke's cock at the entrance to Amanda's pussy, pulled a long, low moan from her mouth.

Luke pushed.

He was wider than Chris, thicker, and Amanda could feel herself stretching to accommodate his size. She moaned, feeling a pleasure so close to pain, and reached up with her hands, setting them to Luke's shoulders, her fingernails scraping at his skin. He was being so slow, so gradual, inching himself into her, letting her adjust but, also, teasing her; he was slowly filling her, when she already craved the full feeling of having him inside her.

Her hands slid down his arms, feeling the tension in his muscles, and she felt Chris's hand, still beneath her head. Chris's head darted in and his teeth teased her nipple, eliciting a gasp from her and a smirk from Luke, who, right at that moment, pressed forward, filling her wonderfully.

She moaned and her fingernails raked across Luke's skin, as he winced, groaning, and feeling her pussy tightening around his thick shaft. She felt her hips rock and adjust, just slightly, then arch upwards, pressing against Luke's hips and pulling his cock in, only an extra half-inch, but the look on his face, as his cock's head pressed against her cervix made her smile and laugh.

"Do you like that?" she purred up at Luke, then, nervous, she stole a glance at Chris, who was watching her face. Her husband was obviously delighted and enthralled, excited at her responses to this other man. "Do you like it, baby?" she moaned to him, and he nodded.

"I love it" he said, earnestly, as Luke's cock rocked in and out, just a little, still deep inside her. "Especially how much you're loving it, baby"

She bit her lip and blinked slowly. I am, she thought. I do love it. "Mmmm...I do, it's so good..." she said, aloud, smiling at the sound of her own voice, watching Chris and Luke's faces, their grins widening. "I'm loving how this feels!" she said again, purring, and in response, Luke shifted, drawing his cock back with his hips; she rocked her hips in unison, so that a moment later, their bodies came back together with a wonderful, jarring force that thrust the head of his cock against her cervix. She heard herself laugh and felt the last bits of restraint burn up, consumed by the passion she felt for Luke's body. "I'm loving it, Luke. Fuck me. Fill me." she purred.

Luke meant to oblige her.

She laughed, intoxicated with the thrill of the whole thing, feeling craved and sensual. Her hips thrust themselves up at Luke, again and again, and she grunted, a primal, almost guttural, sound, pressing his body into hers. "Yeah?" he purred at her. "Christ, Amanda..." he moaned, and her name sounded wonderfully vulgar, as if his mouth was giving voice to his lusts.

"Yeah!" she answered him, nodding vigorously. "Get in all the way up in there..." she cooed.

Chris kissed her then, forcing a moment of shortness of breath, tensing her diaphragm. He kissed like it was his cock sliding in and out of her; the experience was obviously thrilling her husband, as well. As their kiss broke, she whimpered and with her hand, which had buried itself in his hair as they kissed, she began pulling at him, lightly, while her other clawed hungrily at Luke's side.

The muscles along her side began to pulse, and she felt her second climax building. She met Luke's gaze, bit her lip, and nodded, letting her eyes roll upwards, adoring the sensations racing through her body.

Luke began to grunt, as he began to lose his rhythm, his body driving him to move faster, and faster. Amanda could hear herself moaning, her sounds joining wonderfully with Luke's, in a chorus of pleasure, and felt Chris's hands running again across her chest and squeezing her breasts, to draw that wonderful feeling out from just between her legs and bringing it across her whole body. Then she felt his hand on her stomach, gliding downward, while the other worked her breast, lower, until, wonderfully, she felt her husband's clever, nimble fingers work at the small, sensitive button above her moist slit, redoubling Luke's efforts and driving her higher. Driving her over.

She shrieked; she was fortunate enough that Chris had brought her to screams in the bedroom before, but this was more; this was a burning need to vocalize her ecstasy, or else be consumed by it. Her hands flew to Luke's sides, and pulled, scraping against the flesh, as her hips thrust against him, and her shuddering knees locked onto his waist, desperate to hold him within her. Luke howled, making his own primal sound, his own need escaping, and she felt his cock burst, his seed flowing into her, jet after jet, after jet. She gasped, delighted to have him filling her. As Chris's skillful fingers continued their work, she felt her womb convulse, soaking itself in Luke's seed, bathing in it, basking, taking it all in. She panted, as the fire in her body wore down. She sighed, as the ache set in to her thighs, her arms, her lower back; that wonderful, post-workout feeling of her muscles releasing.

Luke kissed her and then Chris did the same. Chris murmured to her that he loved her and she smiled broadly to him, replying the same. Both turned their smiles to Luke, Chris pulling him down, even as Luke's cock stayed buried in Amanda, and they all embraced.

Afterwards, the three of them sat together, again, on the couch; Chris down at her legs this time, helping to prop them up to aid conception, her head now resting in Luke's lap, and they giggled in the post-coital bliss, enjoying each other's company, as comfortable as before. Amanda felt a warmth in her chest, a feeling of love, safety and family, as she cuddled into her husband and his best friend; her child's father, and its' Dad.

"That was..." murmured Chris, and Luke chuckled, as Amanda nodded, giggling lightly. He stroked Amanda's thigh while Luke stroked at her hair.

"Wasn't it?" she said, with a smile. "It very was." she laughed, and both men joined in.

Luke cleared his throat. "I... should probably..." he said, adjusting as if to leave.

Amanda looked to Chris; she wasn't ready for it to be over yet, wasn't ready for Luke to leave, and Chris's face told her he felt the same. "Hey, don't rush." he said, smiling. "Stay, enjoy, for a bit. Everybody had a great time."

Luke smiled broadly at Chris, but looked confused. No, thought Amanda, he looked bemused, like he was laughing at some joke she hadn't caught. She looked at him, quizzically.

"No, no" Luke said, "I'm not leaving. I just left a change of clothes in my van." he said, with a chuckle, and both Chris and Amanda giggled along.

"Besides..." he said, with a smirk, as he pulled his pants for a quick run outside, "...from what I read, it usually takes better if you do it, two, three times..."