Friends Indeed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you crazy," Sanjay said.

"Please dad..." Rekha said looking into his eyes...

He obeyed... both the father and the daughter had one of Masooma's nipples each in their mouth and sucked, and kissed them feverishly often with their heads touching one another. Masooma Shrieked with pleasure as the twin sucking gained momentum... and a male and a female hand explored her body.

Rekha inserted her fingers in Masooma's pussy ...

"OH yes," shove it harder, Masooma pleaded. "You too uncle, I want your fingers too in my love nest," she said.

Sanjay acted like a Zombie ... as his two fingers slid in Masooma's cunt rubbing first her daughter's hand... and then her fingers...

Sanjay tried to match the movement of his daughter's fingers along with his own as he felt them brushing against his own. The father-daughter duo worked together sucking and fingering Masooma who was in 7th haven.

"Oh yes, it is lovely... it is soooo lovely... aaah, please don't stop ... yes....yes oh yes," she kept repeating these words in frenzy.... She was on the brink.

"Oh yes.... yessssssssssssss," she shouted as her juices covered the fingers of her friend and her father. "I am done ... thank you... thank you so much... it was lovely," she said panting, first kissing her friend on the mouth and then Sanjay.

"You two are lovely... wonderful," said Masooma who was still lying between them. "It was a perfect finger fuck," she said.

Sanjay wanted to get up, but Masooma held him by the hand. "Uncle taste Rekha's lips... kiss her...

"Shut-up... all this is insane," said Sanjay. "It is disgusting, wrong... "

But Masooma now held his erect cock. "Please uncle for my sake – just kiss her once."

Sanjay wanted to slap Masooma... but couldn't do it... he was confused, felt numb...

"Dad kiss me..." Rekha said in a whisper.

"What has gone wrong with you two...it is a sin... haven't we committed enough for one day," he said.

But Rekha ignored his angry voice...

"Just kiss me..."

"No," he said eyeing the two naked bodies in front of him.

But Rekha leaned her face toward him...

"You are my daughter...

"Kiss your daughter," Rekha hissed

"Yes kiss your daughter," Masooma quipped, leaving the bed for the father and the daughter. "This blessed bed is all yours now."

"Shut up," Sanjay shouted. "I will kill you."

"Then kill," Rekha said grabbing one his hand and putting it on her throat...

"Kill me or kiss me," she said.

Sanjay roughly gabbed Rekha's throat with both hands...

"Yes, what are you waiting for...." Rekha said calmly, staring into her father's eyes.

Sanjay's grip loosened... his gaze slipped from Rekha's face to her naked breasts.... Her soft naked breasts.... Those breasts which he just saw in George's mouth... he noticed a big love bite on her left breast ... just above the nipple... nipples, which he saw crushed against Masooma's a while ago.

"You have become a whore... how many men have fucked you? he asked in an angry tone as one of his hand slipped unintentionally on her left breast. He touched his palm on her erect nipple and felt its erectness.

"Tell me how many?"

"Make me your whore."

"You bitch. Tell me how many?"

"Just kiss me once. Make your daughter your whore."

"What has come over you?" Sanjay said suddenly in a broken voice. His cock which was erect a minute ago had shrunk... it was limp... he was feeling crushed....

His one hand was resting on Rekha's breast...but as he didn't know.

"Feel me... all this is yours to claim."

"No," he said but one his hands rubbed Rekha neck now while the other pressed her breast firmly – just as he saw George doing it.

Rekha's face inched toward him...

"Yes kiss your daughter ... make her your whore..."

"No," he said but pulled Rekha's face toward him... felt her breath, their lips touched and then with a sudden burst of energy they both were locked in a passionate kiss. Masooma clapped with delight from the other corner of the room from where she witnessed the unholy union of a father and a daughter. She wished her father was there .....

Sanjay felt the tongue of her daughter, the mouth which was sucking the monster cock was now stuck with his own....

It was a strange feeling.... He felt shattered, but yet strong... he grabbed her daughter's waist, pressed her naked body against his own nakedness and they both collapsed on the bed, kissing, licking, biting one another wildly, passionately...

"Oh dad, I love you... yes kiss me hard"

Sanjay never felt such sexual passion in his life as he felt now...the taboo, the sin had made his daughter more desirable.... He fought his urge for a quick release as he sucked Rekha's boob's.

"No foreplay dad... just fuck"

He obeyed...coming on top of her as he inserted his dick in the inviting pussy of his daughter.

"You daughter fucker... now fuck," Rekha said amidst loud moans.

Sanjay shoved his tool harder and started moving it wildly in her cunt... he knew he will cum and cum soon... it took barely seconds... he was spilling his seed inside her daughter... Oh my darling, my love, daddy is done... he said shooting his load inside the wet, soft, but tight pussy of his daughter... with one shudder he was done... "Oh I have cum too soon." Rekha shouted with pleasure ....

Oh daddy fuck me more, more ....she said

But daddy was done...

"I am sorry," Sanjay said apologetically.

No problem dad, there will be loads of next times now, Rekha said smiling... her mission was complete.

"So you two have performed the black deed," Massoma said from the corner of the room. "Congratulations."

It is just a new beginning," Rekha said kissing her father, who appeared still confused and shaken at the fast pace of events which made him a daughter-fucker and changed his life, perhaps for good.

Masooma handed him a small blue pill...

"Take it... and you will be strong again... ready for your daughter...she deserves a better ride... the same one as you gave me... a relaxed long fuck," Masooma said while handing a glass of water.

He took the pill, and spilled water while taking a big gulp.

He knew he would be ready for action soon... he looked at the lovely body of her daughter spread in front of him... he wanted to have a long talk with her but before doing that he wanted to ride her once again... a long ride ... he grabbed her boobs with both hands as he buried his face between her thighs... smelling her cunt, he started licking it like a trained dog... with slow, long motion of the tongue... life has taken a new turn... he had to walk this path... and he was enjoying it and so was his daughter who responded with low moans.

Masooma eyed the pair silently... and walked away from the room, shutting the door silently behind her....

Folks ... give vote and your feedback... the story is not yet over....

12