Friends Indeed Ch. 06

Story Info
And the truth makes them free. Friends, parents join in.
2.3k words
4.2
43.9k
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Folks ... the long wait is over. The story finally ends. The new ones can Your feedback would be great... best JB

*

Sanjay wore a blank look on his face. He felt that even his mind was blank. He was a walking, talking impassive zombie. Events of the day had jolted him. Indeed, he had long pleasurable moments. It was a dream that he had never dreamt in his life. The perfect start... making love to a young, beautiful woman, who happens to be his daughter's friend. That was okay. He carried no burden on his heart because of that episode... but then his own daughter's debauchery, depravity. A stranger taking her in front of his eyes..., she maneuvering events in such a way that he finally ends up ...yes, the unbelievable that he ended up between her legs. How he can live with this fact. How can he face her again? How can he face his wife? How can he face the world? How can he face his own conscience? The sense of guilt was weighing on his heart. He was in a constant state of dialogue with himself, but the look on his face remained impassive... the scion of a respected Indian family...

But hadn't he enjoyed himself... hadn't the "act which should not be named" gave him immense pleasure... should he not live in the moment? Should he not seek more pleasure? One moment thoughts of sin and pleasure swamped his mind. The other, he suffered from pangs of guilt. He was clueless about his next step, next hour, and the next day. Should he not just let himself drift with the chain of events... just like he drifted, or made to drift, with little options earlier in the day?

His daughter Rekha and her Pakistani friend Masooma had a long session of talk after their love-making. General talk as nothing out of the ordinary happened. As they sat at a seaside restaurant, the two young women appeared so normal -- without any sense of guilt. There was no mention of what happened a couple of hours ago. Then he left for a walk -- alone. He promised them to be at home by evening... but it was now past midnight. He had been drinking vodkas -- which failed to make him drunk -- or so he thought... when the bar was about to close, he grabbed a taxi to be at his son-in-law's place -- his daughter's house. He tumbled into the house... he rang the bell... the door opened immediately. It was his wife Parvati.

"Where were you?.... children just went to sleep after waiting and waiting for you," she said with a concerned look on her face. "We even had our supper late... should I give you some?"

"No... I am okay," he said curtly as he headed toward their bedroom.

"You are drunk... try to behave your age. What the children will say?" Parvati admonished him in a whisper. "Do you know Waseem and Masooma are spending the night here?"

"Fuck them," he said as he threw himself on the bed.

"What kind of talk is this? Are you out of your mind?

"Shut-up," he said in a slurred tone.

His wife switched off the light and lay besides him. She tried to caress his head... but he pushed her hand away. "Sleep and let me sleep."

"You are behaving strange... if you can't hold it, don't drink that much," Parvati said as she tried to push her body against his. But he shut his eyes... he wanted to think, therefore, he pretended to sleep -- sleep which was nowhere close to his eyes.

Minutes passed... he felt his wife moving restlessly on the bed... an hour, perhaps more than ... there was silence all around. Perhaps, he had dozed, perhaps he didn't.

Then he heard a whisper...

"Aunty is the old man gone to sleep?" he heard Vinod, his son-in-law's voice.

"I guess so. He came dead drunk" his wife whispered back.

"Then come on... At least we should have some fun. I am unable to sleep." Vinod said.

"No... it is enough for the day."

"If you won't come, then I will...," Vinod chuckled.

"Don't be mad...

Here I come..., Vinod said.

"No... wait. I am coming. Let me him check first," his wife said.

"I am waiting for you in the drawing room. "

His wife touched his shoulder, whispered his name a couple of times. But Sanjay kept his eyes shut, pretending that he was in a deep, deep sleep. He even tried to fake snores ... He felt his wife leaving the bed, softly getting up and tip-toeing out of the room.... She closed the bedroom door gently.

Sanjay jumped out of the bed. He stood there listening to any movement. But all was silent.

"What is happening in this house? What is happening in his family?

He quietly walked out of his bedroom bare feet and headed toward the drawing room, which was at the far-end. Behind the tempered glass, which partitioned the drawing room and the dining room, he saw the soft light of a lone side-lamp.

He placed himself behind the glass partition which had horizontal two-inch see-through lines in it.

He heard the laughter of his son-in-law ... And then what he saw, he did not expect to see despite his crazy day.... Parvati, his wife was sitting on Vinod's thighs, who was spread on a three-seat sofa.

"Don't worry about him... he will be okay aunty... let's seize this moment," said Vinod as he fumbled her breasts.

"I am worried... let me go back," Parvati replied.

"No way... fun is just starting. Just relax"

Sanjay felt blood rushing to his face. He wanted to barge into the drawing room... pull them apart, slap and punch them hard -- may be strangle this woman's neck and stab the man. But as earlier in the day, he froze... and just watched... this time his own wife sitting in the lap of another man who happened to be his son-in-law.

He saw his wife's hand now encircling Vinod's neck as they got engaged in a passionate kiss. "You are yummy..." Vinod said as he licked Parvati's cheeks, neck ....chin, making the old woman moan softly.

"Oh baby ... oh baby," she kept repeating these words amidst low moans as Vinod hands moved rhythmically over her back. He saw his wife shamelessly licking Vinod's face ... her tongue darting into his mouth... Vinod was now unhooking her blouse...

The husband watched his wife's blouse slip, exposing her back... He saw another man biting the naked shoulder of his wife... kissing her neck... the woman moaned loudly... Now he saw the man removing her bra... Sanjay could see his wife's naked back... He could sense that now Vinod must be tasting his wife's tits...or may be biting the flesh of her round, firm boobs...He clinched his fists... He wanted to kill them both...but still he didn't move...

He saw his wife slipping from Vinod's lap...on to the carpet... He saw her tear opening the shirt of the young man .... She was now fumbling through his belt....the button of his trouser, his zip ... the man lifted his buttocks...Parvati helped pull down his trousers.

"Oh yes aunty... I want your lips around my lund (dick)... suck it, lick it hard," he said with closed eyes...

Parvati was now apparently holding Vinod's dick... and giving it long licks ...Sanjay could only his wife naked back and her heading shaking with a slow rhythm.

Sanjay felt his own dick hardening... in fact it was erect for the past few minutes...but he was also feeling angry and humiliated...He close his eyes for a moment ... he needed to think and then act... but all he could think of was his wife sucking her own son-in-law's dick... it was turning him on... it was turning him off... he was confused... now felt weak... realized his dick shrinking....He was no man

"Oh yes aunty, faster, harder... I want to cum... cum inside your mouth .... Please .... Please don't stop." He heard the man imploring...

He imagined his wife sucking harder.... His half naked wife... "Oh you bitch... you bitch," he thought.

He realized someone else entered the room. It was Waseem... clad just in a lose pair of shorts...

OH MY ... I am cumming ... Ahhhhh ahhh, Vinod hissed.

"Aahhh Ahhhh .... you cocksucker aunty, you whore... You have sucked me dry.... Aunty... you are a real whore... you are a perfect whore.... I love you... I love you."

The whore smiled with her cum covered lips and teeth.... "You are my son."

They kissed...

Waseem, who watched his friend's climax, came close to them...

"My turn now," he said holding Parvati from the back of her hair forcing the woman to slowly stand up.... She turned around ... The husband can see her face... her boobs.... As the other man went down on his knees, unfurling whatever furls remained of her sari.... He saw the sari thrown on the floor ... now the petticoat slipping down.... His wife was stark naked....

The Pakistani boy was now kissing hair covered mound of her cunt.... Trying to dart his tongue into her dripping love nest... She was moaning loudly now.... Vinod just watched the ass of her moth-in-law lazily lying on the sofa....

"Waseem bahai (brother) ... our aunty needs some serious pounding," he said.

Leave the job of eating pussy to her husband, he advised his friend.

Okay boss... as you wish...

He saw Parvati bend herself into a doggy style with a big round foam cushion supporting her tummy. Waseem mounted her from the back... amid aunty's moans, groans and aah's and oohs ... he started drilling her with his long thick tool. "Oh aunty.... I can fuck you forever... you are so warm, so moist, so soft... "

"Oh yes, son ... fuck your Hindu mother ... fuck your Hindu goddess....," she shrieked with pleasure...

Oh yes ... you are my sex mother, my sex goddess... he said as he pounded her pussy with powerful thrusts of his hips...

Sunjay could not bear it any longer... his once faithful wife now acting like a whore.... He sank on the floor...

But he could still hear the lustful shrieks of his wife... who was now moaning loudly with no holds bar now....

"OH YES.... FUCK.... OH YES... HARDER.... HARDER... FASTER .... I AM CUMMING .... OH SHOOT..... AAAAAAAHHHH ....AAHHHHHHHHH"

"TAKE IT BITCH... TAKE IT..." Waeem said grunting his teeth... he was on the verge... How he wished his own mother was here. He need to have his mother... he need to share his mother...

Aaaahhh ... he said giving a final thrust as he collapsed on Parvati... who felt too exhausted, but satisfied as she placed her head on the carpet with her ass raised in the air... it was no prayer time for her ... but she wanted to thank her lord.

"Pitta jee (father) did you enjoy the show," he heard his daughter Rekha's soft whisper...

He got up... saw both Rekha and her friend Masooma smiling at him...They both were wearing the same dresses in which he saw them and fucked them earlier in the day.

The two lead him into the drawing room each holding his hand.

"The only man in the room with an erect penis," said Masooma cheerfully.

"And two hungry pussies," quipped Rekha.

Parvati jumped up... looking nervous and shaky in front of her husband, but she knew matters would be under control.

Welcome uncle... did you enjoy the young ones this morning? Vinod said standing up respectfully.

Waseem, who was just screwing his wife, also stood up to greet him. "Uncle, honestly, you are a lucky person... both your wife and daughter are a great."

"So is your wife, my son," Sanjay said with a serious face.

"Oh yes, I know... she is all yours ... you happen to be her first plus 50 guy," Waseem said smiling.

He saw Vinod smiling and stroking Parvati's hair.

"Now all secrets are revealed... I hope you are okay with this," Vinod asked.

"Who will you chose to be your first tonight?"

Sanjay gave no answer. He removed his shirt... revealing his grey haired chest... then came of his trousers... underwear... he was standing stark naked with a raging hard-on...

He looked deep into the eyes of his wife...

"You proved to be a real bitch... In India, how will I arrange young studs for you?" he asked pulling her to himself. Their lips brushed softly, but Sanjay pushed her in the open arms of Waseem, who was standing behind her.

"Oh Sanjay...." Parvati said.

Don't worry, your hungry pussy will find plenty of dicks for yourself, he said with a straight face.

He then looked into the eyes of Masooma...

"My pretty one... " he sighed. "I can lick you all day and night... and then fuck you... but not now..."

What a style, Waseem said with a grin as he encircled his one hand around Parvati's waist from the back and from the other started feeling her boobs.

Masooma smiled and sunk herself into the sofa with Vinod... who was quick to go for a passionate kiss on her neck...

Sanjay gently held the hand of his daughter.... "will you love your old father," he said as he tore open her shirt from the front with a solid jerk. Rekha just smiled at him lustfully.

He gazed at his daughter naked flesh for a moment... liked his lips .... Removed her bra and then encircled his lips around her erect nipple as his other hand fondled her other breast...

Rekha moaned loudly... oh Dad... sweet dad, my pittajee."

All the six naked bodies new that they would have loads of fun, variety and sex in the coming weeks ... YES SEX, good sex, bad sex, taboo sex and perhaps some new pussies and dicks.

ENDS