Friends: Interactive Series 01

Story Info
Monica's floor needs retiling.
833 words
3.44
33k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deleted Scene: TOW Frank Jr

(Joey is building an entertainment unit.)

'Well, you should have told me that before , I'm not a mind reader.' He says as he taps Chandler on the head twice with his pencil. 'And, we're out of beers, OK, I'm going to Monica's.'

'Fine!' Blurts Chandler, as he stalks towards his door. He rushes through and slams the door, upset with Joey for earlier. A couple of seconds later, he realizes his mistake and slams the bottom part of his door, separated from the top by Joey's power saw.

A little while after, while Joey was at Monica's, she asked him for a favor, to do with the tiling, seeing him in his tight jeans made her start to get horny.

Joey, feeling like a real builder, tells her about the original color. 'Oh, yeah, well if you move your hamper, you can see the color the tile used to be.

In seeing this, Monica being her, gasped so loud, they could have heard her at Ross's.

'Yeah' Replied Joey.

'I can't live like this, what am I going to do, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?'

'Relax, relax, here hold this' Joey said, handing him his beer and kneeling on the floor. 'This old stuff comes right up, I'll show ya.' He said as her pulled out an instrument and jabbed the floor with it.

'A little more than I wanted to see.' Remarked Monica, seeing all the way down Joey's pants.

'Ahh, look at that, every inch of this is glued down, it'll take forever to pry this up, you should, you should just leave it.'

I can't leave it, you gouged a hole in my dingy floor.' Complained Monica.

'Ohh' Joey thought, until an idea struck him, he'd move the toilet brush over the hole, that would solve it. 'Yeah, their you go.'

'Yeah that's nice, we can put it right back there after the surgeons remove it form your colon.

'Monica, there's nothing I can do, and builders cost money, so, looks like your gunna have to get Ross or Chandler to do it.

'I can think of a way for you to do this, cheaply.' Monica said, all seductively.

'What'

'I'm thinking a little you-on-me, me-on-you, that sort of thing.'

'Oh yeah.' Said Joey as he quickly whipped off his shirt and Monica could see the full six-pack of his, even with his monstrous diet. She walked up to him with pure lust and stroked his abs and the way they were so firm, just like her nipples that Joey was stroking through her top.

'Rachel's told me a lot about you.'

'Oh yeah, like what?'

'Oh, not much, just you 7" cock. She said how much she enjoyed having it in her mouth.'

'Oh yeah.'

'Do you think that I cold suck it?'

'Sure, but only if I can cum in your mouth, just like Rachel likes it.'

'Of course, I am, tonight, at your services.'

'Sweet.' Joey had always dreamt about fucking Monica, he had even fantasized about it while he was fucking Rach, imagining what it would be like to have Monica's mouth on his cock instead of Rachel's, or even as well as.

She got on her knees, unzipping Joey's flies, and pulling his pants down. Joey, as always, was going commando. She pulled out his cock and started to rub it. Joey stopped her.

'Wait, let's move over to the couch.' Joey said, leading Monica over. He sat down, Monica crawling over, still on her knees. She reached him and continued to rub it, slowly at first, until she saw it start to firm up, then she got quicker, until Joeys cock was so hard it looked like it was going to explode. Joey guided Monica's hands away and her head closer, she bent over it, seeing it from different angles, wondering if it could fit in her mouth. She knew Rach could take it all, but Rachel was used to oral, whereas Monica preferred normal, vaginal sex, this was something she rarely did, even rarer than anal. Rach was an anal virgin, unlike Monica, who seemingly enjoyed it.

She heard pleasure full moans coming from above, joeys moans, she was obviously doing it right, hitting all the places. She was moaning too now, moans of pleasure and pain, she had reached the limit, she could only fit 4" in, nut her hand managed to fill the other 3".

She was now going fast, until joey grabbed the back of her head and held it still. He shot load after load of hot cum down her throut. Monica had no idea that a man could release that much. She pulled off and swallowed the lot.

'So, what do you want to do know?'

TO BE CONTINUED...

Please tell me what you would like Joey to do to Monica.

I'd like to say thank you to K'Anne,the editor for this, and hopefully, the others that i write.