Friend's Mom

Story Info
Best friend is away, but his Mom wants to play...
6.3k words
4.62
493.6k
343
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HUGE shout out to Todger65 for his editing suggestions.

All characters are over 18.

-------------------------------

"Hi Chris, come in!" she said, standing in the open back door to her house.

"Hey Mrs. T. Is Bobby here?" I asked, trying not to drool too much. Lori was dressed in one of her tennis outfits, and her smooth white legs were looking particularly delicious today.

Bobby and I had been friends since kindergarten, sleep overs, block parties, long Lego sessions in his basement, and best of all, he had a pool table. Until I discovered that hugging his Mom did something funny down there, and then best of all his Mother was always around. He lived in the house a few spots up on the dead end behind our house. Though our parents never hung out much, we were still tight. Frick and Frack, Thing 1 and Thing 2, we just got along really well. It didn't hurt that his Mom was ridiculously hot and mainly the reason I hung around their house so much after I hit puberty. Lori was about 5'2", played a lot of tennis, and had the most smoking body I have ever imagined. Her husband worked a lot and was pretty much drunk and out of the house most of the time.

Lori had been my CCD teacher (we were altar boys too), scout den mother, and various other sport oriented stuff over the years, always involved, always bouncing up and down when she got excited, which drove me crazier as I got older and appreciated the things bouncing up and down. I guess she liked me because she had Bobby invite me on several of their vacations to summer places they would rent. I knew that I was there so Bobby had someone to hang out with, but I went because it was an effortless way to see Lori in a bikini. Let me tell you folks, that thing barely held in her tanned curves.

She had really big tits for a short woman, a fact that became more apparent and convenient when I outgrew her and had a better view every year. One year[.1] was the summer of the white bikini. I swear, this thing was not much fabric; barely enough to hold her up with a thong bottom that barely covered her hairy pussy. I had to spend a lot of time in the lake or with a towel wrapped tightly around my lower section.

I shook my head to come back from visions of Lori's boobs in the Barely There Bikini. She was snapping her fingers in front of my face, giggling saying "Hello, anyone home?" I smiled, focusing on her face, not daring to stare down at the rack inches from my face. I was standing on the bottom step of their back porch with this Lycra and spandex clad goddess at about eye level several steps up.

"No Hun, he's with Debbie and her family." she said with a scowl, unable to hide most of the scorn in her voice. Bob was dating Debbie Thorensen, a tall blonde Amazon from our school that he'd made his mission to bonk[.2] before our senior year was up. I'd turned eighteen already in October, Bob wouldn't until August.

Debbie was everything Lori wasn't. Tall, dark haired, athletic - well, they were both beautiful, but Bob liked his taller and leaner. Me? Lori's been my type since before I started growing hair in places other than my head.

"Oh, bummer. I wanted to shoot some hoops. Is he gonna be around at all this weekend?"

She turned around and looked at me, a sympathetic expression on her face. "He just called a little while ago; he's going with her family up to Canada until Tuesday." I nodded disappointed. Debbie was nice enough; her family was loaded with summer homes on three continents.

She put a hand on my shoulder in sympathy. I couldn't help sneaking a look, her tits looked too damn good not to. Her cleavage took my breath away to the point where I didn't even care if she caught me I was so fucking hard for this woman.

"Chris, have you got a sec?" She asked, my gaze dropping quickly. I swear she wasn't wearing a bra and I could make out the texture of her nipples. Getting harder by the second.

"Sure Mrs. T, what do you need?" I said, finally looking at her face. Her blonde hair framed her beautiful face, trailing down about halfway down her back. She had it pulled back from her face by a headband of some sort, a few loose strands framing her high cheekbones.

"I just bought a bunch of clothes and I need an opinion. Bob Sr. got a promotion, and we're going to be at a lot of dinner parties, so I went shopping, but I want a Real Man's point of view on the stuff." She took my hand, seemingly excited by the prospect. Her eyebrows rose as she practically danced from foot to foot with excitement. Trying not to follow the bouncing boobies, I stared straight into her amazingly bright blue eyes.

"Sure, check you out in evening clothes? Always my favorite thing to do..." I said daringly. I gave up trying not to stare as she squealed and began jumping up and down, her huge knockers bouncing around inside her Lycra top. She sprang forward hugging my arm tight, pushing her firm tits into my shoulder. "Yup," I thought to myself, "No bra today." She pulled me inside and bounced like a kid, that perfect ass making its way through the kitchen in front of me, leading me on in a haze of lust. I pulled the door shut behind me, the optimist in my brain telling me this was the day.

Looking back on that naive moment, I was sooooo right.

"Okay, wait in the living room, the first one's kind of boring though," she said, rushing into her bedroom.

As I passed the fridge, I grabbed a coke and went to sit in the living room. The door to her room was closed as I walked by. I could hear her moving around in there, so I went and sat down in the living room on the long leather sofa across the room from her door. My dick was already painfully hard in my shorts, I put my Coke down to rearrange things, but wearing boxers and loose basketball shorts, I couldn't hide it well. I ended up just pulling my cock up so it pointed towards my belly button, tucked my shirt in to hide it, and sat down, crossing my legs. The soft leather was cool and comfortable as I sat in the air conditioned room, trying not to sweat, thinking of cool responses and good pickup lines that sounded so great in my head, but knew would flop even with the skanks in my school, who would put out for anyone.

Knowing that this goddess, this voluptuous perfection was changing right in the next room had so many different scenarios bouncing around my head; I desperately tried to keep my dick in my pants. I was adjusting myself for the tenth time when the door opened. She stepped out in a white pant suit, complete with a cropped jacket that halted at the waist, the collar of her shirt buttoned up to her neck. Her frosted blonde hair was loose around her shoulders and face, and her cheeks tinged with a rosy pink glow that made her look stunning. There is nothing like your absolute crush walking out and modeling clothes for you and giving you a perfect excuse to take in all of the lush curves and straight lines of her forty year old body. My Mom was forty too, and she looked NOTHING like this sex pot. Her tapered pants started about an inch above her shapely ankles, tight across her calves and lush thighs. When she turned around, her perfect ass was on display, but the flow of the material was uneven in places. I cleared my throat and tried to speak.

Taking a sip of my drink to put some moisture in my throat and trying not to stutter, I said, "Lori, you are wearing panties?"

"CHRIS! JESUS!" She squealed. My cock shrunk several sizes at the audacity of what had escaped my lips, but the tone of her voice didn't match the corners of a smile on her lips or the blush that infused her cheeks even pinker.

"No no!" I laughed, taking a chance. "The pants are beautiful, but you can see the panty lines and the fact that they're bright red. It's like spray paint on the Mona Lisa. There are some things you just don't mess with."

"Chris? Are you staring at my ass?" She raised one eyebrow, her full lips curling into a grin.

"Hey! You wanted my opinion, I'm giving it. You got a thong?" I shot back, sitting back on the couch throwing caution to the wind. "I've taken it this far, what's the worst that can happen?" I thought.

Her eyes and smile were big. "Yeah, I do. Several in fact."

"Okay" I stood up, moving towards her. "Take the jacket off, please," I said, slowly walking around her, examining her critically. She started slowly turning in the opposite direction, unbuttoning the jacket slowly; her eyes following me as I moved around her. She waited until I stood in front of her, then teasingly slow, began pulling the front of it open, her smile widening as my eyes got bigger, exposing a creamy white silk shirt trapping her delicious tits. I frowned suddenly, shaking my head.

"What," she said the seductive pose vanished, her hand going to her hip letting the jacket close. She pursed her lips like she was upset, but there was definitely something in her eyes that was enjoying this just as much as I was. Trying not to drool or tent out my shorts, I felt like I was part of some seductive game, and I was praying that I wouldn't lose my chance at seeing more skin before the game was finished.

Looking her up and down, I could faintly see her red bra underneath the silky shirt. I clucked my tongue several times, reaching out and started to pull the jacket from her frozen fingers, glancing quickly at her face to see her reaction. Her face had relaxed and she nodded, so I pulled it slowly off one shoulder, moving my face forward to look closely at her shoulder. Her full ripe breast was inches from my chin, but I pretended to examine her shoulder. Her nipple hardened as I drew close, betraying her thoughts. Reaching out with a finger, I touched the top of her shoulder where I saw the strap of a red bra through the material. I tried not to inhale loudly, but I took a long deep breath of her scent while I had the chance, her perfume intoxicating. I took a split second to exhale and breathe in again, her long deep breath in time with my own, causing her chest to rise even closer to my face. I drew back suddenly, before I either passed out from her breathing too heavily, or gave myself away through my shorts.

I turned away dismissively, saying over my shoulder, "Yeah, that's not going to work, I can't give you an accurate opinion. Go change. I want a white thong and a matching bra; make it lacy if you have one." I sat back down on the couch, sliding the jacket over the back, looking up at her. She nodded the smile expectant and sexy. "The lacier the better!" I yelled after her as her amazing ass moved away from me.

She came out a few minutes later, a nice lacy pattern barely visible under the shirt, which was now open to the third button. She walked boldly across the room, her strut right off the runway. The thing was, runway models aren't as 'blessed' up top as she was so her firm tits bounced deliciously for me. She stopped two steps from me, hands on hips, one eyebrow arched in question. I could tell she was warming up to my attempted seduction by the flush in her cheeks and looking down, her nipples were rock hard. "Clasp your hands in front of your waist," I said, my mouth watering. "Oooh yeah," I thought, "That's the ticket!" She cocked one hip, folding her hands in front of her, the result of which pushed her ample tits together, straining the shirt buttons down the front. I stood and casually adjusting the member straining against the front of my shorts, stepping forward and moving the strap on her left shoulder to keep it from falling off.

"Turn around" I said softly, itching to grab her and have my way with her whatever the consequences. At first, I had thought I was imagining it, but by the look in her eyes, her breathing practically coming in pants, and the nipples threatening to rip through the shirt, I could tell she was turned on. I could almost feel her lust washing off of her in waves. She slowly turned, keeping eye contact until she was facing away from me. I stared down at her ass and wished for a cup to catch the drool that I swallowed quickly. Two perfect globes perched within inches of my sweating fingers, was almost too much for me. Wanting to move to the next phase, I sat back down, not bothering to hide the rocket in my pocket.

"Yeah, that's much better. That's the thong you want, it's almost invisible. What's next?" I said matter of factly.

She stared into my lap for several moments, her eyes slowly drawing upwards until she looked me in the eye. "Yeah, it's not just me," I thought, swallowing hard.

She turned and started walking towards the open door of her room saying, "Formal dress, or slinky black one?" When she got to the door, her hand on the knob, she turned back to look at me. She smiled at me seductively and answered her own question, "The hell with the formal."

To this day, I can't ever remember being so hard for so long. Visions of slinky dresses hugging her soft curves danced in my head, each one better than the last, each one exposing more cleavage, or more thigh, or clinging to her perfect ass.

I sat for quite a while before saying, "You comin out?"

"Need to make sure the stuff that goes with it is right too 'Mister Underwear needs to be Right'" she playfully mocked from behind the mostly closed door.

As I tried to figure out why she'd left it open at all, she came out. She didn't just walk out and say, "What do you think", and stand there. She CAME out.

The door inched open slowly, her hand pushing it to the wall with two long fingers. She came slinking out into the living room and stopped in front of me, biting her lower lip in a really sexy way. She had done her hair so it fell in gold waves across her shoulders two small groupings of braids pulling back the front, other thin ones falling across her chest. The dress was WAY short, and unfortunately had a higher neck than I would have liked, but it was sleeveless and as she turned slowly, her profile almost made me pass out. Her firm high breasts jutted out, the material hugging the swell of them to show off her flat stomach and continue down her front. As she continued turning, I saw the dark seam going up the back of her stockings, loving the way they accented her shapely calves and thighs. Combined with the six inch spiked heels and makeup to complete the whole package, I was speechless staring as her ass turned in front of me, finally completing a circle to face me.

"So?" she practically whispered.

"You better be careful with that dress Lori" I said boldly, using her name. Her smile widened as she put her hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah" she said teasingly. "Why's that?" she continued challengingly.

"Bob Sr's going to have to beat the guys off with a stick. You look absolutely amazing." I sat back on the couch, admiring the curve of her legs to the swell of her hip, seeing her hand poised there.

"Come here" she said, motioning me with her finger. I stood up quickly, which fortunately or unfortunately, allowed the head of my dick to pop out of my shorts in front of my tucked in shirt. I covered it quickly with my shirt, but her gasp of surprise told me she had seen it. I stood in front of her and she caught my eye. She kept my gaze as she turned around and offered me her back.

"Could you zip me down?" she said, the look on her face not even attempting to hide her lust. I reached up slowly and undid the clip and slid the zipper down slowly, running my finger along her skin as I slid the zipper down with my other fingers. She moved away from me and slid the dress off her shoulders, down to her waist. I could see the clasp that held the black bra in the back, the lace worked into it in a beautiful, intricate pattern. I gazed across her tanned shoulders and her golden hair as she slowly turned around to face me. Her large breasts were encased in black lace, her long nipples obvious even through the material. They were covered, but the bra barely held her chest in place, her cleavage calling out for my Johnson to nestle itself between.

"Is the underwear okay Chris?" she asked me seemingly innocent. I looked into her eyes and could see how little control she had left. I almost reached out and grabbed her, but not quite.

"I'd have to see it all to give my full opinion Lori." I said desperately, putting every ounce of lust I was wrestling with into my voice. She simply let go of the dress, my eyes following it to the floor. I brought my gaze up from her six inch heels to the stockings to where they ended in garters attached to a lacy number that held them up. It was then I realized that she had no underwear on; her pubic hair glistened with moisture. My eyes bugged out and my cock jumped in my pants, pre-cum soaking a wet spot in my shirt.

"Well?" she said her smile sexy and inviting.

"Lori? I wouldn't change a thing. I don't know what to say..." My eyes were locked on her tits, the lacy black fabric a thousand times better than anything that had I'd been imagining her in.

"What would you do if you were faced with a woman who wanted you really badly but couldn't touch you?" She said coyly, looking down at her feet, her hand reaching up to play with a strand of her hair.

"Is this a game? Is she asking me seriously?" I thought, my breath catching in my throat. I thought I'd keep playing.

"Well, first of all, I'd probably want to let her know that she was the most amazing woman I had ever seen, and that the black lace looked really great with her tan and her blonde hair."

"Mmmm, that'd be an effective way to start. What else?" She spread her legs slightly apart, her finger teasing as it slipped along the top of her garter, coming close to her uncovered sex, but not quite. I looked at her face and saw her staring at me through her lowered eyelashes.

"Well, I'd definitely let her know how much it was affecting me, but that I'd never push her into something she wasn't comfortable with. Also, I think if she was half naked, that I would definitely have to be the same, you know, to both even the playing field, and hopefully give her something to look at as well" I said, trying to sound like I was answering a question in a class at school. As I was saying it, I pulled off my shirt, and pulled down my shorts, adjusting my boxers to mostly cover everything. I kicked off my sandals, pushing my clothes behind me with my foot.

"Ah, I see what you mean. Trying to show her some evidence of how much your body appreciated her body right?" The finger drew dangerously close to her pussy, teasing the hairs along the top where they brushed the garter across her waist. She was definitely wet now. I could see a lot more moisture glistening in her quickly swelling labia.

"Oh totally. I think that a woman's beauty is something to be cherished and worshipped, her needs satisfied before a man's. As for me" I continued, flexing my cock proudly at this point, going all in. "I'm a big boob man, so I'd definitely want to see her chest. There's something to be said for seeing people in bathing suits and bras, but I'd want to confirm what I'd always believed" I flexed my dick holding the pole out to tent the boxers.

"Confirm what, may I ask?" she said, her fingers coming up to cup her breasts, her gaze not even bothering to hide behind lashes anymore. Her bright red fingernails reached forward, pinching her nipples, almost making me shoot in my pants from the combination of her hands and the look in her eyes.

"That they were real, that she maybe sunbathed naked, and that they could stand up all on their own"

She nodded her expression serious. She reached behind her and undid her bra, sliding the straps slowly down her arms until her perfect tanned breasts were exposed. As I had first thought, her nipples were really long, flushed dark red. She ran her fingers along them, almost causing me to cum in my shorts. "Yeah, I can see how you would want to know that. It's important to know when you are standing there staring at a tent in someone's pants, thinking it might be because of you, wanting to see the whole thing. You know what else I like?"

12