Friends of The Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Delivery boy Aaron is invited over and spends time with Beth.
7.6k words
4.6
47k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quazzi
Quazzi
394 Followers

So the first in line for the spin offs for The Family. I have two separate series coming from this, Friends of the Family and The 'Extended' Family. I hope you enjoy both series.

Friends of the Family will focus on the relationships that the Kross family has outside of their groups that aren't related to them. We start with the pizza boy Aaron, who for a few months now has been delivering to Kross family home. He's gotten to know them all, made out more and done a few other things with Beth at the door, though still hasn't stepped over the threshold of making love to her...

Kross:

Beth, Age 19

Pritcher:

Aaron, Age 19

Sasha stood up from the Kitchen table when she heard the doorbell ring, stretching her arms high trying to get rid of the stiffness that had built up from the hours of studying. She grabbed the money she had left on the counter and headed to the door, not caring that she was clad in only red camisole and matching thong panties. She knew who was at the door and he had seen her in much less.

"Hey Aaron," Sasha said after opening the door and seeing the young Gorgeinies delivery boy.

"Hey Sasha," Aaron said barely taking a second look as he knew this was pretty normal for the house and pulling a pair of pizzas out of his bag. "One vegie and one pep and sausage."

"Awesome," she said handing him the cash before taking the pizzas.

"Thanks for the tip," Aaron said with a smile before hesitating a bit. "Beth here?"

"Yea, she's out by the pool," Sasha said with a knowing smile. "I'll go snag her for you."

Sasha turned and walked away feeling Aaron's eyes drop to her ass as she did. She enjoyed teasing the young virgin man and by now she would have let him fuck her, but her baby sister had taken a liking to him. Out of respect she would let her be the boy's first, and then if they didn't become exclusive, then she would have her turn.

"Beth, your boyfriend is here!" Sasha yelled out to her little sister.

Beth had been swimming naked in the pool and was walking up the steps to get out when she heard her sister. She smiled before walking over, grabbing her dry off towel and toweling off real quick before heading inside. She didn't bother putting anything on, seeing as Aaron has seen her like this anyways, but she did stick her tongue out at her sister.

"He's not my boyfriend," Beth giggled.

"Might as well be," Sasha said a smirk before taking a bite of pizza.

"Hey Aaron," Beth said as she walked up to the boy who only smiled.

"Hey there," Aaron said as Beth drew close and pressed her lips against his.

Aaron was a few inches taller than Beth, lean but very toned out. His slightly long and shaggy dark hair he kept styled nicely, as he did with his chin puff goatee. He did track in high school, but while it kept him in shape he didn't want to pursue it as a career. Instead he was starting school so that he could start chasing his dream of computer programing, something that he and Beth's brother Brent had in common. But that was the future, the present right now he was happy being here with Beth in his arms.

The couple's simple embrace soon turned into a full passionate make out session. Neither could deny the sparks that flew when they were near each other and instead they fully embraced it. Aaron would always hold Beth a little tighter, letting his hands explore her body, knowing that she liked it when he did. She would let her hands explore as well, usually letting it rest on the bulge in his pants before pulling it out to give him a hand or blow job. That would not be the case though today.

"You two are so cute!" Sasha was there suddenly which made them both break away. "You should come over Aaron. Hang out for a while."

"Really?" Aaron looked at first Sasha and then Beth.

"Yea," Beth said with a smile. "I should have asked you over a while ago."

"When do you get off work?" Sasha pressed.

"Well this is my last delivery," Aaron said again. "Saw it was going to your house so I volunteered to take it. I was going to run home, shower and change clothes."

"Cool," Beth said with a smile. "Why don't you just come back afterwards?"

Aaron agreed before giving Beth one last kiss and heading off. Beth watched him leave before turning and heading into the kitchen to grab some food. Sasha was there smiling at her little sister, giving her a knowing look.

"It's cool, you don't have to thank me," Sasha said taking a bite of her pizza.

"What?" Beth asked.

"You've been on the fence with him for a while," her sister said with a sly grin. "He really likes you. You really like him. When he gets here, show him around the house and then take him upstairs and see if he wants you to be his first. I'll be downstairs studying, giving you two complete privacy."

"How do you think the others will feel about that?" Beth said with a blush.

"Beth, we've all been wondering not if but when you two were going to hook up," Sasha said with a smile holding up the pizza. "I got tired of waiting so I set this up."

"You planned this?" Beth gasped.

"Yup," Sasha said before taking the last bite of her pizza. "Now come on and let's get you ready!"

Beth giggled as Sasha grabbed her hand and led her away. First thing was the shower since she needed one anyways from being in the pool. Sasha the helped her with her hair, a little makeup but not too much. They went through her closet and chose a special item for her to put on, but wanting to keep a surprise Beth covered it up with a red robe. They finished with some leggings, at which point Beth spoke up.

"Wouldn't he prefer to just see me naked?" Beth asked as she and her sister walked back down the stairs.

"Oh trust me," Sasha said going back to the pizza. "Most men enjoy a girl in something sexy before being naked. It gives them a present to unwrap. There is one last thing you need to know though. It's about our family rules."

"I'm supposed to make sure he uses a condom right?" Beth said with nod.

"Actually no," Sasha said with a smile and a wink. "Since we're all pretty sure he is indeed a virgin, we've all agreed there is no point in making him wear one, since you're on birth control. Let him go ahead and feel it all."

Beth smiled big then right before the doorbell rang. They both glanced at the door before Sasha walked over, gave her sister a kiss before pushing her to the door. She giggled before walking over, stopping for a moment to take a breath and opening it. She smiled seeing Aaron again, dressed in a blue button up short sleeve shirt, which was left unbuttoned, a white tee underneath and blue jeans. They kissed again at the door before she invited him in.

Beth brought him into the kitchen, letting him look around and take in the whole house. He let out a soft whistle when he saw the spacious back yard and pool area. He accepted a drink when offered one and settled in to talk with the two girls. It was a while after that Sasha started giving Beth looks, signaling that the two shouldn't be hanging out and chatting with her.

"So Aaron, let me show you some of the upstairs," Beth said taking his hand.

"Sure," he smiled and let her lead the way upstairs.

They walked through the hall upstairs and she pointed out everyone's room before bringing him into hers. He walked moving over to the window as she closed the door. When he turned back around she was there pressing her lips against his once again, resuming the make-out session from a while ago. He noted though an increased passion while they kissed and then a slight nervousness from her when she finally pulled away.

"Aaron, I can't stand it anymore," Beth said with a smile. "I want you..."

"I want you too Beth...," Aaron gasped before he kissed her deeply again. "I've thought of nothing else since I met you."

"So I can be your first?" Beth said asked biting the boy's lips lightly.

"Please... it would be a blessing for me," Aaron said smiling back at the girl.

"Sit there," Beth said with smile pushing so that fell back sitting on the bed. "I have a surprise for you."

Beth took a few steps back before untying her robe and slowly pulling it over her shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. Aaron's eyes opened wide and he took in the beauty that stood in front of him highlighted by the lingerie she wore. It was a red leopard one-piece lace dress that was pretty much see through, breasts and nipples easily visable through the material. It could also be seen that she wore a red lace thong underneath which were mostly sheer as well though with hearts throughout the crotch.

Beth stood there for a moment letting Aaron take in the sight in front of him before moving towards him. She climbed into his lap, straddling it and letting her lips find his once again. She felt the bulge in his pants against her thigh and softly started to grind on it. She felt him start to touch her letting his hands explore her again. A moment later she realized something... he was trembling.

"It's ok baby," Beth said after breaking the kiss. "It's ok."

"I know," Aaron said with a chuckle. "First time jitters I guess."

"I'll help you through it," she said stroking his cheek before letting a hand fall to her breast. "Do you want to help me out of this?"

"Actually...," Aaron paused for a moment sliding his hand up to caress the other breast through the sheer dress. "It looks so beautiful on you. Can we leave it on?"

"Sure," Beth said blushing from comment.

"Beside I can get to the areas I want while it's still on," Aaron said with a smile before pulling the top of the dress out of the way and exposing a right nipple.

Beth gasped as her lover took her nipple into his mouth, something the he knew how to do very well as she had been teaching him how she liked it for the past few months. He groped and massaged her breasts, played and licked with her nips while she was grinding against him. Yes, he had learned quite a bit about foreplay already, but she wanted something else from him.

Beth pulled away from Aaron's embrace and slid off his lap to her knees in front of him, and hand slipping to the bulge in his pants. She smiled at him before starting to undo his belt and pants, pulling them with his boxes down and letting his rock solid cock pop free. She ran her tongue across her lips as she pushed his pants and boxers down, pulling them, his shoes and socks off.

"I'm just going a suck a bit and get you nice and ready for me," Beth said looking up at Aaron who smiled and nodded.

Aaron let out a sigh as Beth took him into her mouth, groaning as she started taking him deeper and deeper. He always enjoyed it when Beth sucked him, though usually it was always rushed. Now he could tell she was taking her time letting him experience more pleasure and he could feel more saliva. But as she said, she only did it for a while before pulling her lips off and standing up.

"For your first time I want you to be on top," Beth said with a blush before taking his hands and pulling him to his feet and helping his out of his button up and tee shirts.

Beth hadn't gotten to see Aaron naked yet and took this moment to take in his appearance. He was toned with a runner's body, slim with strong looking legs. She dripped with anticipation as she ran her hand over his bare body while stroking his cock with the other. She had to have him so they exchanged more kisses before Beth turned them around and laid back onto the bed.

"I should at least take my panties off," Beth said pulling up the bottom of her dress. "Can you help me with them?"

Aaron nodded, blushing as he gripped the sides of her panties and pulled them down, his cock twitching as he had to to peel them from her soaked mound. Once they off, he watched as Beth spread her legs for him, giving him a complete view of her lips and dripping hole. He had seen her naked before, but not all bared open like that, and it was a wondrous sight to see. He especially loved her pussy glistened slightly, obviously overly turned on.

Aaron had tasted Beth before on his fingers, but he had wanted to taste her directly from the source and decided that he wasn't going to miss this opportunity. She blushed when he knelt on the floor and lowered his face, pausing for a moment deciding where to start and settled on kissing each thigh before pressing his tongue inside and giving the hole a lick. She moaned when he did, giving a smile at his eagerness even though he didn't know what he was doing. She let him taste her for moment before pulling him up.

"I loved those kisses but now I need you inside me," Beth said with a slight blush and she slid a hand to his cock and placed the head at her opening.

"I want it too Beth," Aaron looked down at her, propped up on his hands, and barely breathed out. "Should I wear a... condom?"

"I trust you're safe," Beth said with a smile. "Do you feel the same way with me?"

Aaron smiled before nodding, and with a little guiding from Beth he pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. The warm, wet, tightness of Beth's sex caressed his dick as he easily slid deeper, blasting him with a multitude of sensations never experienced. When he had two thirds of his shaft inside, he felt himself twitch. He knew he wouldn't last long at all.

"Oh.. god Beth," Aaron gasped, closing his eyes, as he tried to concentrate. "I feel like... I'm about to burst already."

"It's ok...," Beth smiled before caressing her lover's cheek. "I'm not expecting a marathon from you on your first time. Just do what feels good and if you feel close try to think of something boring... like chemistry..."

"Ok...," he smiled back as he started to move a little. "You just... feel so good..."

"You feel good too Aaron...," Beth moaned as he slowly started working more of his cock in and out. "That's it baby... just like that. You can go a little harder... mmmm... and faster if you want. Don't worry... mmm fuck yes... about hurting me. You feel so good."

Aaron nodded before starting to move a little faster, thrusting a little harder. His hips were now lightly slapping against Beth's as his cock pushed into her pussy. He did wonder if it hurt her, but that thought was quickly dropped hearing her moan and tell him how good it felt. The sounds of their love making, wet slapping and soft moans, filled the room which added to the sensations overwhelming him. He tried to concentrate, tried to fight, but it was a lost cause.

"Beth... can't hold it!" He said through gritted teeth.

"It's ok baby... go ahead and... mmm... cum for me," Beth said caressing his cheek again. "Cum inside me. I'm safe... I want to feel it."

That was it for Aaron, and with a grunt he pushed himself deep as he felt his cock twitch and start blasting cum into Beth's cunny. He shook and shivered as one of the best orgasms he ever experience washed over his body. Beth sighed as she felt the familiar warmth filling her, and pulled him down to kiss him, before she had him cradle his head in her neck, stroking the back of his head and he came down from the orgasm.

"Oh god... oh shit," Aaron gasped for air, trying to form words to speak. "That was so... mmm... fuck..."

"I know... it's ok," Beth said before moaning as she felt him kissing her neck. "Feels so good with your cum in me."

Aaron lifted himself and smiled at Beth before kissing her again. He rolled off and laid back while she cuddle up next to him. After a moment of relaxation she actually pulled away and pulled the dress and leggings off, tossing them to the floor. She then resumed her previous position, snuggling back with him.

"I enjoy this a little better," Beth said with a smile. "Feeling your skin against mine. Makes me want to stay this way forever."

"I know what you mean," Aaron chuckled. "God, you are amazing... um, did you get to cum?"

"No, but that's ok," Beth said before giving him a peck on his cheek. "It was your first time, I wanted to make sure it was special for you. We can do it again in a little bit, and you should be able to last longer."

"You keep talking like that and I'll be ready to go sooner rather than later," Aaron said kissing her forehead.

"Good, but first there something I need to talk to you about," she said before lifting herself up and looking at him. "We've talked about my lifestyle and sexuality right?"

"You're nudist, polyamorous and swinging lifestyle?" Aaron clarified with her and smiled when she nodded yes. "Yes I understand that."

"I enjoyed this moment with you and getting to know you, and everything," Beth said with a smile. "I want to continue all this with you. I actually want more from you, but I don't want to change."

"I wouldn't expect you to change," Aaron said with a smile. "I like you for you. I wouldn't have you any other way. I'm ok with sharing you... though I'm curious about what more you wanted."

"Well, my other partners while I care for them deeply, I am falling for you," Aaron's eyebrows lifted at that sentence. "I feel a deeper connection with you. I want to date you... be your girlfriend... and you to be my boyfriend..."

"I would love that," Aaron said stroking her cheek. "So I would be another of your partners?"

"No... it's different with you," Beth said with a blush.

"How?" Aaron was a little confused.

"Well... I have to make you fully aware of who my other partners are anyways," Beth said blush spreading a bit. "I'm just hoping you won't freak out when I tell you."

"I won't judge sweetheart," Aaron said pulling her down to give her another peck. "I give you my word I won't freak out, and promise that I will keep an open mind."

"Ok... it's my family," Beth said, waiting as the words sunk in and his eyes opened in realization.

"So... you have sex with... your brothers... sister... and parents?" He said giving her a look of shock. "As in incest... relationships...?"

"Yea... oh god," Beth said rolling over on her side, back facing Aaron. "You probably think I'm weird for loving my family like this."

"It's ok Beth," Aaron sliding over and wrapping his arm around her. "I told you I would keep an open mind. That hasn't changed. There seems to be a story around it. Why don't we talk and you can tell me about it."

Beth turned back, smiled at him and nodded before going into the story. She went over how the various couples started having sex and how they started to learn about what each other were doing. Soon the couples started to cross over, culminating in a night of sex between the whole family. Aaron sat there and listened, chuckling when he realized the night he met Beth was the night they were having their orgy. She let him have a moment to take in everything and after a few moments he bent down giving her a kiss.

"My only worry was to make sure no one was being forced," Aaron said with a smile. "And it's obvious that no one was being made to do something they didn't want to do. Also it sounds like you were lucky and had someone who was special to you be your first. Just like I'm lucky to have you be my first."

Beth squealed before jumping up and pushing Aaron onto his back again, kissing him deeply as her hands roamed over his body. Her hand slid down to his cock, gripping it softly feeling that it wasn't all the way hard, but it was getting there. She broke away from him sat up on her knees and turned bending over to take his cock in her mouth. This left her ass right next to his shoulder, which he could grabbing and starting to caress, fingers occasionally slipping to her still wet sex and pushing into it.

As Beth sucked him, Aaron smiled, still not believing how fate had blessed him with such a woman to his first. It was that moment he knew how deep his feeling were for her. When she pulled his dick from her lips, turned and straddled his waist before taking his cock and guiding it back in her cunt he couldn't hold the feeling inside any longer. He pulled her down kissed her deeply. She moaned in the kiss and she started moving up and down, her pussy caressing his cock as she did.

Quazzi
Quazzi
394 Followers