Friends Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donnie had never noted the fullness of her pale lips or the sparkle in her stunning blue eyes when she smiled. He had never really noticed just how beautiful his Mom is or how fantastic she had kept her figure. Up until now she was just Mom; not this gorgeous sexy blonde he was holding in his arms. She was definitely a MILF. The palms of his hands became sweaty as he inhaled her subtle perfume and he started having thoughts he knew he shouldn't have about his Mom.

That night Donnie masturbated in the shower and then again before falling asleep. He had wet dreams of stripping his Mom naked and sucking her breast and licking her pussy and sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. He woke up about 4 AM soaking wet from perspiration and his boxer shorts were full of cum from his wet dreams. He felt embarrassed and gave serious thought to canceling dance lessons with Mom. He didn't think he could get that near to her without get a massive hard. How could he explain his erection to his Mom?

Donnie did a lot of soul searching and showed up for his dance lesson with a new resolve. He fully intended to experiment with every arousal technique his Dad had told him about. He didn't for one minute think his Mom would let him fuck her, but he did want to see just how those techniques worked on a real woman. If body language was truly involuntary, he wanted to see for himself just how effective the arousal methods were on his Mom. It may lead to a scolding from his Mom but he felt the knowledge gained would be worth it. Surely his Mom would forgive him for any stupid adolescent mistakes he made while trying to adjust to his new world of courting the female gender.

Karen put a cd in the disc player that contained dozens of hits from the 60s that were great for slow dancing. The music started and they moved easily around the dance floor. Donnie held her at a distance at first so he could gaze into her eyes. His Mom held his gaze and smiled sweetly. She occasionally dropped her eyes to his lips then back to his eyes. That was suppose to be a sign she wanted to be kissed, but Donnie felt reasonably sure it was not the case. He pulled her in a bit closer and was shocked at how his body reacted to the closest of his Mom. He could feel her breast against his chest and things began to happen that were not suppose to happen when you are near your Mom. He liked it, but it was scary.

After a couple of dances, they had both relaxed to the point that it felt natural for his Mom to rest her head on his shoulder. His confidence grew and he moved forward with his plan to experiment. He placed a gentle kiss on her neck where it intersected with her shoulder. She softly cooed but acted as though it never happened. He felt an erection beginning and moved his hips back to where it wouldn't make contact with his Mom. His Dad had told him that if he pressed his hard cock against a girl while dancing it was a sure sign she was receptive to more if she pushed back. It took Donnie awhile to get the courage to test his Dad's theory. He pulled his Mom closer and cautiously pressed his cock against her thigh. It took a second for it to register in her mind what had just happened. She gasped, sucked in a lung full of air and felt her panties flood with her vaginal moisture. She stepped away from her son and said, "I think it time for a break, Honey. How would you like a glass of ice tea?"

She rushed toward the kitchen and Donnie could see she was a deep shade of red. Was she blushing or flushing Donnie thought to himself. Did he make her mad or did he actually arouse his Mom? He didn't know, but what he did know was that he needed to go to the bathroom and relieve the pressure in his aching cock. He had to masturbate before his cock exploded.

It took Karen awhile to calm down. She was experiencing feelings toward her son that she knew were forbidden. She decided they should suspend the dance lessons before she allowed something to happen that would change her life forever. They spent the rest of the afternoon on the patio drinking ice tea and chatting about the upcoming dance. At approximately five o'clock Rob called and informed Karen he was with an important client. He had to take the client to dinner and didn't think he would be home until late. Karen and Donnie were on their own as far as dinner. Karen decided to cook her special spaghetti and meatballs. Donnie offered to go to the bakery for a loaf of french bread.

When Donnie returned he found his Mom had changed clothes. She was wearing a loose-fitting denim skirt and a white polo shirt. She had her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and she was nursing a glass of red wine. There was nothing unusual about drinking the red wine; she often had a glass of red wine with her spaghetti. What was unusual is she appeared as though she was a young teenager. She looked much younger than her 36 years. Donnie could tell she was braless because she jiggled with each step.

They enjoyed a quiet dinner and casually chatted about things a mother and son would normally talk about over dinner. Karen had a second glass of wine with her dinner. After dinner they continued to talk and laugh. She poured a third glass of wine. As they spoke Donnie noticed his Mom was playing with her hair. Before his talk with his Dad he would've never paid any attention. He decided to see how many involuntary signals she would give off. She had been giggling throughout dinner and several times she had touched his arm or hand during conversation. Now she was gazing into her son's eyes and occasionally alternated between his lips and his eyes. All good body language signs that, according to his Dad, supposedly indicated she was open to further sexual overtures. The thought ran through Donnie's mind that if his Dad was correct his Mom just may be considering sex with him. He wanted to find out if that was truly the case.

Donnie noted that his Mom was unconsciously stroking the stem of her wine glass as though it was a man's cock. His Dad had said that was a subconscious signal she wanted to stroke the cock of the man she was with. If that was true she is thinking about stroking his cock. The thought almost caused him to shoot off in his sweat pants. She also licked her lips several times and flared her nostrils. Her eyes had been dilated all evening, but he thought that was due to low lighting. If his Dad was right she was in a high state of sexual arousal. The only way he could confirm that was to get her back on the dance floor and implement the other arousal techniques his Dad had taught him.

"Mom...why don't we practice my dancing some more since Dad won't be home for another two or three hours?"

"Okay...let me finish this glass of wine and clear the dishes from the table and I will meet you in the den"

Donnie took her by the hand and said, "Gulp down that last swallow of wine and leave the dishes for later."

She quickly swallowed the last of her wine and allowed him to lead her by the hand into the den. The den was dimly lit by the light from the kitchen and Donnie suggested they leave the lighting as it was. He said the ambiance was like it would be at the school dance. Karen turned on the cd player and took her place in her son's arms. She snuggled close and rested her head on her son's shoulder. The wine had created a slight buzz and she was feeling unlike what a mother should feel while dancing with her teenage son.

Donnie wasted no time and kissed his Mom on the neck again. He felt her nipples get hard as they pressed against his chest. He ran his hand up her back to confirm she was truly braless. She most certainly was. His cock was gradually growing into its full hardened girth. He took a deep breath and deliberately pushed his hips forward until his hard cock made contact with her thigh. This time she didn't pull away. She purposely pressed into his hardness. At this point they were no longer moving about the dance floor. They were standing in one spot swaying to the music. Donnie nibbled on her earlobe and heard her release a huge breath of air and relax in his arms. He kissed her on the cheek, then the forehead, the nose and finally planted a light kiss on her lips.

At first, she didn't respond, but then she slowly parted her lips enough to let him explore with his tongue. After a few seconds she pressed her tongue to his mouth and their tongues wrestled. He calmly moved his hand under her shirt and caressed her breast in his palm. She heaved a low sigh and ground her pelvis hard against his cock. Donnie thought he was going to shoot his wad in his pants right at that very moment. She reached down and grasped his hard cock in her hand and stroked him through his pants. It caused him to have an orgasm so powerful his legs gave way. He had to stumble back and sit on the over-sized sofa. His Mom dropped to her knees in front of him and stripped his sweat pants and cum filled boxers off, and then tossed them aside. She gazed into his eyes and then lowered her mouth to his still cum flowing cock. She sucked out the rest of his cum, cleaned the whole area with her tongue and then smiled up at her son. He pulled her up to his lips and gave her a passionate kiss. Not a son to mother kiss, but a lover to lover kiss.

He gently laid her back on the sofa, pushed her skirt up to her waist and started kissing her thigh from the knee up to her panty covered vagina. He had seen this on his favorite porn site. She moaned and cooed and opened her legs wide to offer him total access. He nuzzled her clit through her panties with the tip of his nose. She lifted her hips to help him remove her panties. He blew his warm breath on her pussy and watched her clit slowly poke itself out from its hood. This was something else he had seen on the porn site. When it was fully exposed Donnie sucked her clit into his mouth and swabbed it vigorously with his tongue. Karen instantly closed her thighs securely around his head and held him there while she shuddered and convulsed through a massive orgasm. Once she stopped squirting her cum, she collapsed back on the sofa and fell unconscious. Donnie thought at first, he had harmed her, but within a couple of seconds she recovered and pulled him in for another passion filled kiss.

"Get your cock in me immediately," she moaned.

Donnie squared himself above her and grabbed both her hips with his hands. She took his hard-teenage cook in her right hand and guided it into her soaking wet pussy. He pressed his erection, fully engorged, into her crotch and she pushed up to meet him. He slid into her with surprising ease. She was dripping wet with anticipation. Donnie marveled at how wonderful his Mom's pussy felt as it gripped and squeezed and sucked him to her deepest depth. He had never had his cock a pussy before. It was so velvety and smooth. They both moaned as the tension of foreplay finally gave way, and he slowly thrust forward until he was fully inside her tight pussy. He paused for a few seconds, his cock already pulsating in excitement. His heart was racing and his breathing quickened. He looked around the room and this was truly a fantasy come to life. He struggled not to cum with that first thrust.

The pleasure was so gratifying that he did have a premature orgasm but didn't lose his hardness. Once the rush had subsided enough for him to continue, he pulled back slowly, and thrust into her again, this time faster strokes. She gasped. Faster again. Faster, then harder. He began a deliberate methodical in and out motion that sent chills through the both of them. His Mom would raise her hips to meet his thrust and he worked up to a pounding rhythm. She was panting noticeably, doing everything in her power to keep her moans soft enough to not alert the neighbors. This time of year, people often slept with their windows open. His balls slammed against her ass again, and again. Her tight wet pussy hugged every inch of his seven-inch cock as he slid in and out of her. Her breaths were getting shallower and faster, and he could feel her hips start to spasm and her legs shake beneath him.

"Do it." she whispered. "Harder... fuck me harder, Donnie..."

He squeezed her tits and she gasped a barely audible whimper.

"Yesssss."

He thrust faster, more violently, struggling to remain in control of his own orgasm until she came. It didn't take long. She experienced a series of small multiple orgasms follow by a major body shaking orgasm that sapped her of all her strength. Another pounding thrust and he felt her entire body buck under him. He held himself inside her, his grip still firm around her hips, and she bit her knuckles to stifle a scream as she came. Her pussy tightened around his cock and he could feel each wave of energy shooting through her, convulsing against him. Donnie wanted it to last forever, but his inexperience prevented him from holding off any longer. He finally exploded into his Mom's pussy with four massive bursts of semen followed by four or five smaller bursts. He rolled to his side totally spent. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Karen woke up with a start when she heard the overhead garage door grinding its way open. Dad was home. She quickly roused Donnie from his sleep and sent him scurrying to his bedroom. He clutched his sweats and boxer short to his body as he ran naked down the hallway. Karen threw on her polo shirt and stuffed her panties in the pocket of her denim skirt. Thank goodness Donnie hadn't bothered to remove her denim skirt. She grabbed a can of air freshener and sprayed away the smell of sex that hung heavily in the den. When Rob entered the kitchen, she was busy putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Rob was worn out from his long busy day. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and hustled off to bed. Karen followed about fifteen minutes later and found him sound asleep. She put on her nightgown and tipped-toed into Donnie's room. She needed to see if he had recovered from the shock of nearly being caught in an incestuous act with his Mom.

She found him lying naked on his bed stroking a massive hard-on. She sat in the edge of his bed and took over stroking his cock. Neither spoke a word. They both seem to be reliving the events of the evening in their minds. Donnie's cock twitched in Karen's hand. She knew he was about to erupt and increased the speed of her stroking. Donnie's ball sack tightened and it was obvious he was on the verge of another massive orgasm. As soon as she felt the pulsating she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. He rewarded her with five ropes of semen. She gulped down every drop.

"Thank you, Mom. Please tell me this is not a one-time thing."

"It's not, Sweetheart. Your Dad is going to the cabin with friends this weekend to fish. He is leaving Friday afternoon right after work. They won't be back until late Sunday. That gives us Friday night, all day Saturday and Saturday night. And if we can still walk, we have Sunday until he gets back home."

"I'm all for that, Mom. Do you think you can put up with me that long?"

"Honey...if you only knew how long I have dreamed about fucking you, you wouldn't even ask that question."

12