Friends Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I could smell him. A mixture of yesterday's aftershave, sweat and the musky scent of sex.

"Let me wash you," he whispered. "Turn around."

As I turned he reached over my shoulder for the shower gel. He rubbed it in his hands and slowly worked the suds into my shoulders and over the back of my neck. His hands came to my breasts, and my nipples instantly elongated at his touch. I could feel him smile as he rested his face against my cheek.

He deliberately slowed down, massaging the bubbles into my breasts. Pulling at my nipples with his thumb and forefinger, he twisted them, tweaked them. Pleasure was pulsing through every pore in my body. I arched my back and pushed my behind into him. His erection pressed into me.

He continued to work one hand down my body. Sweeping over my stomach, over my pubic bone. I rocked my hips, encouraging him to touch me.

"Now...I think this will need a good wash," he groaned. "I remember we got very dirty last night."

He sank one finger into my waiting cunt. My body moulded to him. Gently he circled it around, making my pussy ache for more. As if he were psychic, he pushed another finger in, and then a third. My body was screaming internally. I bucked my hips against his fingers and my breathing became staggered. Every time my hips bucked back, my ass pushed against his cock. I could hear in his breathing that he was becoming turned on.

He kissed my neck as he continued to fuck me with his fingers. He placed a foot in between mine and cautiously moved my feet apart. He gave me a nudge forward and I propped myself against the wall. The coolness of the tiles against my naked breasts momentarily took my breath away.

He lifted my left leg and hooked it over his thigh. I could feel the tip of his dick pushing against my soaking hole. My body craved him. I pushed my hips down, taking him inside me.

"Oh Beth," he gasped as he slammed the rest of his perfect cock inside me, making me gulp.

He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me down again and again, pounding me deep. The angle was perfect, hitting my G-spot every time.

I stretched my arms out above my head and placed my hands on the wall for balance and to help me push my hips into him. He placed his hands over the top of mine, pinning me to the wall.

He continued to thrust hard into me and I bucked my hips to meet him. For me it was sensory overload -- the cold from the tiles, the steam from the shower, the hot water running over us, the slight pain from him pressing hard on to my hands, the sound of his tapered breaths and low grunting, and the sensations of him fucking me. I was about to explode.

"Touch me," I gasped, arching my back and pushing my pelvis slightly forward.

He took the hint, and he wasted no time in placing two fingers over my clit. I moaned loudly. He kissed my neck, fucked me hard and toyed with my clit.

He let go of my other hand and placed it back on my hip, taking back control, pounding me. I pushed my behind into him and bent over at the waist. He kept one hand on my hip and the other grabbed my hair. He coiled it around his wrist and pulled hard, hard enough that it hurt, yet felt divine.

"God you're amazing, Beth," he groaned between gritted teeth.

And with those words my body combusted around him. My body shuddered and shook as I tried to catch my breath. I had never come this hard before. I felt dizzy and thought I went blind for a millisecond.

"That's it...yeah...uh...fuuuuu...," he shouted as he once again came deep inside me.

He carried on driving his cock into me, unleashing more of his cum with each thrust. His body suddenly stiffened and I could feel him pulsating inside me. He slumped over my back, breathless and completely spent.

My whole body tingled. I had never really had a quickie before, and certainly not in the shower. He peeled himself from me and withdrew. I gasped and suddenly felt empty. He turned the shower off and turned me around.

He gave me a long, hard kiss on the lips. No tongue this time. Just a passionate, prolonged kiss.

"Come on...let's get you dry," he whispered.

"Quite hard with you around," I laughed.

He looked at me, laughed, and slapped my arse as I stepped out the shower.

"Cheeky!" he giggled.

He passed me a towel and I wrapped it around myself, suddenly feeling shy. I walked through to the bedroom, and he sat down next to me.

"I meant it when I said I was leaving her. I'm going to tell her tonight."

I didn't say anything. What was I supposed to say in this situation? I had just been fucked, twice, by someone else's husband.

He sensed my unease and leaned across to kiss me. I couldn't get enough of this man. Just kissing him did things to me. I could feel he felt the same, as he pressed his lips hard on mine, his breathing deep, and his tongue greedy.

I placed my hand on his thigh, slowly trailing my fingers up. I pulled at the towel wrapped around his waist and it fell open. His cock was once again hard and waiting. I slid off the bed and knelt between his knees. He never took his eyes off me.

I clasped him in my hand and wrapped my fingers around him. He sunk to his elbows and tipped his head back, closing his eyes. Slowly and coquettishly, I traced my lips up his thigh. I flattened my tongue and slid it under, pressing his perineum firmly. I continued to move my hand up and down his shaft, whilst trailing my tongue under his balls, lightly kissing and sucking them before dragging my tongue up his entire length. I glanced up to see him watching me. I loved having him under my complete control.

I pulled back his foreskin and skated my tongue around the tip. He tasted so good. I swirled my tongue around and flattened it out, licking the slight V shape on the underside. I pulled my lips over my teeth and slipped his cock into my mouth. I kept pushing him further in, until he slid down my throat a little. A groan of pleasure manifested itself, deep in his chest.

I swirled my tongue around, tasting him, teasing him, enjoying him. My hand pulled at him, feeling him pulse. He pushed himself off the bed and stood up, dragging his fingers through my hair, grabbing a handful in each hand.

Slowly he began to thrust his hips, fucking my mouth. I still controlled him with my hand but I let him push himself further into my mouth. His breathing was quick and terse. Sporadic moans and gasps leaked from his lips. Hearing how much he was enjoying me was turning me on so much.

I began to speed up, hungrily pulling him into my mouth.

"I want your cum in my mouth Simon," I said, perhaps sounding quite demanding.

"Fucking hell Beth!" he gasped.

He rocked his hips faster, pushing his entire length past my lips. I could feel him pressing at the back of my throat. I was desperate to taste his cum. I pumped my hand faster and probed my tongue over his cock, investigating every inch.

His groaning grew louder, encouraging me to speed up even more. He gripped my hair hard, and I felt his balls tighten. With one final thrust he pushed his cock hard into my mouth. His back arched and his legs stiffened as he cried out. He emptied his cum into my mouth, gliding over my tongue and down my throat.

I took him from my mouth and licked the tip, licking up every drop. I looked up to see he had been watching every second of me devouring him. I held his gaze and licked my lips.

"You've no idea what you to do me Beth."

He helped me to my feet and kissed me breathlessly.

We were disturbed by his phone beeping. He walked over to check.

"I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to go. She's looking for me."

I sat on the bed and watched him get dressed. I knew he was going to have to leave, but that point seemed to have come around far too soon.

"I'll call you, okay?" he asked in a whisper. I just smirked. "Honestly Beth, I will." And then he was gone.

***

I woke up with a start. Then I heard it again. It was the doorbell. I glanced at my clock. It was 430 pm. Had I been sleeping all this time? I grabbed my dressing gown and stumbled down the hall. I opened the door and he was standing there. Simon was back.

"Hi," he whispered. "I've done it. I've left her."

12