Friends Sweaty Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
I pay the price for my mistake.
2.6k words
4.58
98.5k
80

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second Part of the story. You need to read the original part first.

*****

I walked out of Ali's house with her wet panties on, trying to hide the boner her wet panties were causing as I walked over to Joe's. I was so nervous, I felt so bad about what I did, but I couldn't dare say anything. I felt so nervous and awkward I just wanted to go home, but as Ali had pointed out, that was not an option.

When I walked into his room he was up, so we hung out, got some breakfast, then headed over to Ali's game. I was doing pretty well about keeping my mind off the fact that I am wearing panties and for most of the time I was able to keep my dick at bay. Every so often though, I would move and feel the wet fabric against my junk and I had to start all over. We headed over to her game and we grabbed a seat. As the game started, I saw Ali wave to us, then wiped her sweaty forehead with her hand and let the sweat drip off her finger, almost as if she was driving me crazy on purpose.

Today was just as hot and it wasn't long before every girl on the field was dripping sweat. Under normal circumstances I would have trouble keeping my dick at bay, but with her panties on; I was rock hard the entire time. All I wanted to do was get some relief, but I was too afraid to do anything.

Finally the game was over and I told Joe I was going to head home. Right as I was about to leave, Ali and her roommates Rose and Sarah walked over, all covered in sweat looking so sexy. I told them I am leaving and Ali pretended like nothing happened and gave me a hug goodbye. She pulled me in close and quickly ran her hand under my shorts to make sure I still had them on. Rose and Sarah came over to hug me, which I didn't want them to since I was hard, so smelling and feeling their bodies wouldn't make things any better. Sarah didn't give me the opportunity to leave, going right in for the hug and I swear she purposely pushed my face into her sweaty hair. She must have felt my dick, but she didn't let on if she did. Rose hugged me goodbye exactly the same way, to the point that I wondered if Ali told them, but I wasn't about to bring it up.

I left the field and headed right over to Ali's apartment just as she said. After what seemed like 3 hours but was only actually 15 minutes, Ali walked in the door still in her full soccer uniform including the cleats. She walked over to her room, unlocked the door and motioned for me to come in. We walked in and she closed and locked the door behind her. I was standing there, white as a ghost, my stomach in knots, then she said, "I am not going to tell anyone about what happened given that you do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you, how I tell you, no arguments about it."

"Anything you want, just please don't tell."

"Ok, I mean no arguing at all. We clear?"

"Yes" I said.

"Ok, first I want you strip off all your cloths except for my panties."

I quickly stripped off all my clothes, leaving me only in the panties with my dick straining the fabric. "Good" she said, "Now I can see that you are still enjoying not only my panties but also the sight of me in my sweaty soccer uniform. At first I was so mad, but I couldn't help getting a little turned on, knowing that my sweat and cloths could have that effect on someone. I have always fantasied about having a guy be my slave, to worship me in every way. You will be at my service anytime day or night. I expect you to be here in less than 30 minutes whenever I call you. I don't care about your pleasure at all, everything you will do, will be for my pleasure only. Do you understand?"

"Yes" was the only thing I said. Then she walked over, grabbed my balls through the panties and squeezed saying "You will address me as Mistress at all times except for when we are in public. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I said and she released my nuts freeing me from the pain.

"Good. Just so you know as well, the only reason that I am doing this is because Joe cheated on me a few times this year. He thinks I don't know about it, but I heard all about it from the soccer team. I don't think that we will be together much longer anyway. Now get down on hands and knees."

I did as I was told; now looking directly at her cleats, which she had obviously used for years and I could smell them from where my head was. "Take my cleats off with your teeth," she said. I bent over even more so my mouth could reach her shoes. As I bit the lace of her cleat, it occurred to me that I had never touched or tasted an actual girl's foot, let alone her sweaty cleats. I was losing myself in the smell while struggling to loosen the laces with my teeth. After a few minutes I was able to pull her shoe off and was immediately hit with an even stronger odor, making my cock twitch. "Good Boy, now stick your nose as far into the shoe as you can and take a big sniff, so big that I can hear it."

I did as I was told, putting my nose as far in as I could, just then she picked it up and pushed it deeper onto my nose. I took a big whiff; man did it smell strong, strong but amazing. I was now throbbing harder than I ever had in my life. We repeated this process for her other shoe until she was now in her socks. She said, "Lie down on your back and lick my socks. I want you to taste my gross socks."

I lied down; she sat on the bed and placed both her feet directly onto my face. I started licking every inch of her socks, tasting the salty foot sweat. I stuck her toes in mouth and started to suck on them, but was immediately kicked with her other foot. "I told you to lick my sock, not suck it" she said and removed both feet from my face. I started to panic that I messed up and she was going to tell everyone, but then she removed her knee high socks and told me to lick and suck her feet clean. So I licked and sucked every part of her foot and even licked clean the sock fuzz between her toes, enjoying my first ever taste of actual feet. It was at this point that I heard her moan for the first time. I looked up and noticed that she was rubbing her clit, totally lost in pleasure. I had basically cleaned her feet, but I wasn't about to stop until she told me. Her moaning was becoming louder and louder, finally with one long moan she had a powerful orgasm that left her shaking.

"Stand up" she ordered. "Take off my shirt please." I did as I was told, pulling her shirt off revealing her beautiful body in a sports bra that was completely soaked. "I want you to clean my armpits with your tongue." I moved in, smelling her strong sweat and licked her armpit. As I licked I was happy knowing that she had not worn deodorant making her smell and taste better. I finished cleaning her pits, but I was hoping to get a taste of that sports bra.

"I hate taking off a sweaty sports bra, so now it's your problem." I reached out, my hands trembling, I grab the underside of the bra, both feeling her soft wet skin and the wet fabric made me moan out load. "Someone is enjoying this I see" she said as she lightly rubs her foot across the front of dick sending a jolt down my spine. I remove her bra which she takes from me right away and says, "Open your mouth." I opened my mouth and she shoved her entire bra into my mouth, having to force the last bit. When she pushed the last of the bra into my mouth, it forced out some sweat, which drove me crazy. I loved the taste even more than I thought I would and I continued to suck the remaining sweat out of the bra, all the while she was laughing at me. After a couple me she ripped the bra out of my mouth and says, "Take off my shorts."

I pulled her shorts off, exposing her amazing ass cover with spandex, which she ordered me to take off as well. I almost came when I peel off her sweaty spandex and exposed her sweaty stinky thong. Then I leaned in to take off her panties when she slaps me and says, "Did l tell you to take off my panties?"

"No mistress."

"Now lick my ass through my sweat soaked panties pervert!"

I didn't know exactly what to do but as she was laying on her stomach, I buried my face in her ass cheeks and started licking. I started at the bottom of the thong at her taint, which was clearly where all the sweat running down her back and in her ass crack pooled up. Nothing turns me on more than ass sweat, so I was totally lost in licking her panties. I worked my way all over her amazing crack and when she told me to take her panties off, I didn't waste any time. I removed her sexy wet thong when Ali says, "Take off my panties you have on then lie down on my bed."

I did as I was told and lied down on the bed. I saw her completely naked, walking over to me, her hair still wet and a few beads of sweat were still rolling down her back to her ass. She reached down and grabs her sweaty sock and proceeded to wrap it around my head and blind folded me with it. I loved the feel of her sweaty sock and the smell the as well, so I was pretty excited for what was about to happen, until she tied my hands to her head board with her sweaty sports bra and her spandex. Then she tied my legs down as well using the socks from yesterday. My mind started racing about what was going to happen. Was she going to take pictures and send them to everyone? Was she going to call people in to fuck with me? I didn't know.

After what seemed like an eternity, I felt her straddle me and the next thing I knew a moist ass crack was being lowered down on my face. "Bury you tongue in my ass. You better lick my ass clean!" I started licking her crack, coated with sweat. I worked my way all around, including her asshole. I licked deep in her hole with my tongue, prodding it, when I felt something drip onto my neck. I was so lost in cleaning the sexist sweatiest ass I have ever seen, that I didn't notice she was fingering herself only inches from mouth, dripping pussy juice onto my neck. I started licking down her crack until I got to her taint, which I had to spend a little extra time on to clean every wrinkle and fold.

Just as I was about done with her taint, she shifted and put her pussy right on my mouth. Finally what I have wanted more than anything was being rubbed right on my face. I started licking her pussy from end to end, as I work my way slowly to her clit. Her hips were bucking against my face and I was heaven drinking every drop of her sweet sweaty pussy that I could. "Bury your tongue deep in my cunt" ordered Ali. I stuck my tongue all the way up her sweaty cunt and she started grinding her pussy harder against my face. She was getting closer to cumming when I felt her hand wrapped in her sweaty soccer sock wrap around my dick. As she grounds harder and harder with my tongue deep in her pussy and my nose buried in her ass crack, she began jerking me faster and faster. Just as she clamped down on my face, so hard I can barely breathe, she squeezed my dick harder and I could feel the sweat drip out of her sock as she was jerking me. Suddenly she exploded on my face, rush after rush of her cum was flooding my mouth which sent me over the edge and I shot load after load of hot cum, which soaked not only my chest, but actually landed on her chest and face as well.

After a few minutes of us just basking in our orgasms, Ali got up and took off my sock blind fold and for the first time, I saw her covered in my cum. "I am so sorry mistress. You just get me so turned on, I couldn't help it."

"Don't worry, pervert. It feels good, but don't think you are close to done yet. I need to get fucked hard and you wouldn't have lasted 2 strokes. Hopefully you will be able to last for a while. Now maybe this will get you going again." She grabbed her sweaty dirty thong and placed it over my nose and mouth. She was right, that did the trick. I was rock hard again and I felt her align her pussy up on dick. She was so wet, her pussy dripped on my cock. She rubbed my dick against her soaking wet pussy to lube me up, then she lowered herself on my dick. My dick is only 6" but it is wide and she was so tight that it took her a few minutes before I was ball deep.

She started riding me, slowly at first but got faster and faster. She leaned down and started kissing me, letting her sweaty hair dangle all over my face. She readjusted her position so that her feet are now facing forward almost in a crouching position, which gets me in just a little bit deeper. She started grinding down harder and continued to move around on my dick. She looked so sexy; I tried to grab her tits forgetting that I was tied down to the bed. "You want these?" she said grabbing her own tits as she ground down even harder. I said yes and she leaned forward, grabbed my head and pulled it an inch from her tits, before returning to her vertical position.

After about 20 minutes, I was doing everything in my power to stop myself from cumming. I had lost count of all the orgasms she had as I lied in a puddle of her cum. I couldn't take it anymore and warned her that I was about to cum, when all of sudden, she pulled the thong off my face and replaced it with cleat shoving it hard onto my nose and mouth. Now all I could smell was her sweaty nasty cleats as she fucked me hard. We exploded together in another amazing orgasm, cumming deep inside her.

Just as I was returning to earth, Ali said, "Your turn with the pervert!"

I looked up and there was Sarah and Rose appearing in front of me coming from the direction of the bathroom.