Friends Watch Hot Couple on Beach

Story Info
Repressed woman and her friend watch a couple making love.
2.5k words
4.13
41.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mick52
mick52
9 Followers

Two long time friends, Diane and Julie were spending time on the Mediterranean coast of France. Diane was 42, never married but never lacking for male companionship either. She had red hair long enough so that when naked her breasts could be hidden. She was what many would call curvy, not skinny, but far from heavy. Her breasts were full, maybe not as firm as in her youth, but her lovers all complimented her figure.

Julie was 35, divorced for 10 years from a man who turned out to be so self-absorbed that he never once helped bring her to an orgasm. Eventually, he helped himself to other women, blaming Julie for their unsatisfying sex life, leaving her emotionally starved, so she left. Unfortunately he had so severely damaged her self esteem that she felt totally undesirable, and had withdrawn from any interaction with men save for the business world.

Diane wanted her friend to loosen up an enjoy life again, this was her attempt to get Julie away from her sheltered life and perhaps explore more of what life had to offer a woman who also had much to offer.

Diane and Julie had been strolling along the white sand beach for the last 25 minutes, basking in the warm summer sun and the light breeze coming off the ocean. They had left behind the crowds of the tourist section quite a while ago and entered a secluded section of beach where nudity was allowed and they had passed several couples engaged in public displays of affection although no hard core sex acts had been observed. A few times they had seen womens' breasts being caressed by their lovers' hands and mouths, and been privy to seeing semi-erect penises being slowly stroked by the ladies. The whole scene was arousing. Diane, felt herself getting turned on, feeling a tingling in her pussy. As she walked the sensation of her silk blouse lightly caressed her nipples causing them to stiffen. She rarely wore bras and today was no different. She wondered how her friend was reacting to the highly sensual and sexual environment. After the divorce, Julie had suppressed her sexuality, burying herself in her work. She was convinced no man would want her (although Diane had repeatedly told her she was beautiful) and had done a masterful job of dumbing down her appearance, which made for a self-fulfilling prophecy. In actuality she was quite attractive. All she had to do was wear clothes that were not baggy, and spend just a minimum amount of time on her hair and men would definitely take notice.

For today's trip, Julie had broken away from her usual grunge clothes to wear a sundress that actually hugged her slender waist, showing off a nicely rounded ass with a little bounce while she waded in the shallow surf. She kept the top buttoned all the way, but it did not hide the fact that her breasts were firm. Although her post divorce public persona was very bland, she had sexual urges, which she satisfied by frequently masturbating with a variety of toys and manual stimulation. Seeing happy couples engaged in what could best be described as soft core sexual activity brought her to a state of arousal that she knew she would have to satisfy when she got back to the shower in her hotel room later.

As they rounded an outcropping of rocks on the beach they suddenly were presented with a scene that made them both gasp and come to a complete stop. A man who looked to be in his 50's was kneeling behind a woman who was on all fours. Her face was a portrait of pleasure. He was thrusting into her, making her breasts sway and the flesh of her ass shake. The two women had not been noticed by the couple so they just stood and watched, neither making a move to leave.

"Oh my god, I want to watch, this is so exciting," whispered Diane. Julie just stood there, her mouth going dry. She wanted to watch too, but was too shy to say so. Off to the left was an outgrowth of tall grass, the spectators moved to find better cover, which happened to be close enough to hear the sounds of the lovers.

The woman moaned as the thrusting became more vigorous. They heard the man grunt and suddenly slow. Diane assumed he had come, but the woman turned her head back to say, "God damn baby, your cock feels so fucking good, don't stop now. I want to feel your come, I want you to fill my cunt with hot cum."

"I will, all in good time. You need to stay right there while I get under you and savor your hot pussy's sweetness, I need you to cum for me first."

With that he withdrew from her pussy, his cock hard, pointing north, and glistening with her wetness. His balls looked large and hung low, the two women watching found him sexy.

Diane whispered to Julie, "I love to see a hard cock covered with my juices when lovers pull out of me, I think it is sooooooo hot." Julie was almost speechless but managed to respond, "She seems to be enjoying this, and he cares enough to pleasure her, and you are so fucking right, his wet cock is hot."

He had positioned himself under his lover, her pussy was grinding on his face as he licked and sucked. His cock was still hard but was flagging a little.

"Do you get guys to do this for you?" Julie asked Diane.

"They all do, why do you ask? Oh, yeah your worthless dick of a husband refused to give you oral, didn't he?"

"Yeah, I often wondered if it feels as good as it looks in porn, but then they are paid to act like everything feels good."

"Honey, I think these two will answer your question, just watch, listen and learn." Diane's nipples were hard and pointing through her blouse, her hands were pressing against her pussy through the shorts she was wearing. She could feel the moisture making her lips slippery.

The woman was sighing as she rocked her hips, moving her pussy over her lover's mouth. She grabbed his hair to pull his face tighter against her heat. His hands grasped her ass cheeks, helping her keep the rhythm of her cunt sliding over his tongue and lips.

Julie was mesmerized, but regained her senses long enough to ask Diane a question. "His dick went soft, won't he be mad?"

"Not on your life. I'll bet you anything that once she has cum, she'll get him hard again, and give him one hell of a ride."

"You mean losing his erection isn't the end? Peter had to cum once he was hard, if he went soft, he got mad, blamed me, then stormed off to the guest room."

"Holy shit, sweetie, you and I have to have a long heart to heart about men, sex, and real lovers."

They watched the couple continue to make love. The woman rolled over onto her back, her lover knelt between her thighs and continued to caress her labia and clit with his tongue and lips. This went on for almost 20 minutes. Diane now had her shorts open and pushed them down to her ankles, she pushed her fingers into her wet heat, rubbing just the way she likes. Her breaths were becoming shallow and rapid. Even Julie was overcome by the whole scene and had reached a hand into her dress, playing with her own nipples.

The woman began to lift her thighs up over his shoulders, her nipples were dark and hard, her moans were louder. "Don't stop, don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

Barely audible was the man's grunt of approval. He did not want to lose contact with her sex. They saw her tense up, her thighs closed like a vise around his head, and she groaned, letting out a scream of ecstasy. She came for what seemed like minutes, thrashing and moaning with each convulsion that shook her body. They rested for several minutes before the man moved up to rest his head against her breasts.

"I felt like I left the earth, I went somewhere out of this world with that orgasm. You are amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it, you came really hard, it seemed very intense."

"Oh it was. Thank you, now your turn."

"Mmmm, I like that."

Diane turned to Julie. "I told you she'd take care of him, here it comes."

He rolled onto his back as she straddled his chest, facing his feet and took his semi-soft cock into her mouth. Stroking it with her hands and sucking the glans, it wasn't long before his erection began to return. Now it was his turn to sigh and moan with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, that feels great, keep sucking that cock. Unnnnh, ahhhh."

She continued until his cock was again fully hard. She wanted him inside her.

"I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you cum inside me."

"On your back, babe, I am so ready to fuck your beautiful pussy."

She got on her back, legs apart, glistening pussy ready for his hardness. He was soon over her, he pressed his cock against her opening, she was so wet and swollen he slid in easily.

"Oh my god." They both said almost in unison.

He started moving in long slow strokes, both of them moaning with each thrust. He kept this up, occasionally withdrawing and re-entering her, which made her moan even more, she wrapped her thighs around his body, rocking with his every move. Then he changed rhythm and made several shallow thrusts followed by deeper ones. The different sensations soon had her primed pussy ready to cum again. Before she could, he got up on his knees and raised one of her legs over his shoulder and plunged into her harder and faster.

"Holy shit, I'm going to cum again," she cried.

Julie and Diane were now both so lost in the scene and in pleasuring themselves, they were not even aware they were on a public beach, not that they would have cared at this point.

The woman's body was convulsing with her second orgasm as she screamed again. As she was recovering, he placed both of her legs over his shoulders and he raised himself so that he was pounding into her faster and harder. His breathing was more rapid, his face flushed, he felt a tingling in his loins, his penis swelled even more and he knew his orgasm was just a few seconds away. "I'm going to cum."

"Yeah baby, cum for me, be loud, I want to hear you."

His whole body stiffened, he plunged into his lover hard and stayed there while he groaned and gasped with each spasm as his cock filled her with cum. He collapsed on top of her, panting, barely able to catch his breath. They rested, for several minutes, kissing deeply, enjoying the moment. As he rolled off of her, his soft cock was wet with a mixture of semen and vaginal secretions.

In the grassy blind, Diane was now cumming on her own, trying to stifle her moans while she dove her fingers into her pussy. Julie had opened her sundress to expose her breasts and wasn't cumming but she enjoyed the feeling. She knew she would cum later that evening in the privacy of the hotel.

Apparently Diane had been too noisy, the couple suddenly looked over where the two women had been hiding. At first startled and even scared, they soon ascertained what had transpired. Knowing that making love on the beach made discovery possible, they could not be mad that people had been watching. For the man, seeing that it was two attractive women made it even hotter, the woman was bisexual so she liked the idea as well.

"Hi you two, you startled us. We knew we might be seen, the chance of getting caught adds to the excitement for us. It looks like you got turned on too. Don't be shy, come on over and talk to us for a few."

Diane blushed at first but stepped out in the open and walked over leaving her shorts behind, her blouse was open. Julie hesitated, and Diane turned to her, urging her to come forward as well. Heck, they had been found out, they had watched these two in all their glory in a most intimate moment, what was there to hide?

Julie walked over, deciding to be bold, leaving her sundress half off.

The man introduce the couple to the women. "Hi, I am Neil, and this is Trudy."

"I am Diane and my friend is Julie."

"How long were you watching?"

"Been here about 40 minutes. You two look to be true soul mates, that was wonderful lovemaking, very hot."

"Thank you."

"We didn't mean to intrude, it's just that you were so hot, and , well you know."

"No apology needed."

They continued with small talk, eventually opening up personal stories. Julie revealed her past sexual failures to Neil and Trudy and she now realized that sex really could be wonderful, and there were men who treated women well. She wanted to know more. "This will seem very forward of me, but I would really like to have dinner with you two and talk about how you make love and how he treats you, the joy he gives you. Like I said I have NEVER had an enjoyable sexual experience with a man. I've only been with one man, my ex-husband, and now I see I have missed out on so much."

Trudy almost jumped at the opening. "Julie, I'd be happy to discuss our love life with you. I'll go one step further. We have an open lifestyle. We are free to enjoy intimacy with others, as long as we are upfront with each other about whom we see. If you and Neil desire, I think it would be a wonderful experience for you both to have him show you how a woman should be treated in bed."

Diane, ever the bold one, jumped in. "And by the anklet on Trudy's right ankle I see she is a hotwife. Are you bisexual by chance, I hope?"

"Well, you don't hold back do you Diane? Yes I am, and assuming you are asking, yes I would like to spend time with you while these two are otherwise engaged. Shall we make a date for tomorrow, say 4pm at our resort?"

Julie hesitated, but Diane eagerly accepted.

"Julie, you don't have to do anything you are uncomfortable doing. If you just wish to talk, that will be as far as it goes, it is up to you. I assure you I find you very attractive, but I am not one to push himself on any woman. We can keep it in a public setting with or without Trudy and Diane present."

Julie was feeling wet and horny as hell, she didn't want to act on impulse, but damn he had made Trudy scream twice before cumming himself, he seemed to worship the female body as well as the person. She wanted him to teach her.

"I will meet you in public, and we'll see how I feel then."

"Fair enough, see you tomorrow."

To be continued...

mick52
mick52
9 Followers