Friends with Benefit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud moan when I plowed deep into her hot, wet cocoon. I grasped her hips and began to thrust, slowly at first then, faster. My lower torso and thighs slammed against her rear flanks making a loud smacking sound which mixed with her grunts and groans. Her husband watched intently as my glistening meat continued to slam into his wife repeatedly, he was gasping for air as Addie pumped his engorged cock with her hand.

"Oh baby, it feels so good. Thank you for being here with me," she gasped to her husband as his hands reached beneath her and pinched her hard nipples.

I thought what a wonderful experience to share with them. Stu and Addie may never do this again, but it would always be something special to them and they will never have to feel guilty for having tried it.

I began to feel small, but powerful, forces at work in my extremities; I was not about to deny them their natural path; the sight of my glistening cock moving in and out of such a beautiful woman was just too strong. Addie was already hollering for release from the forces surging through her body and Stu was grunting like a rutting boar; his cock was aimed straight at his wife's face. The first spurt landed on her cheek, the second one across the bridge of her nose, "Yes Stu darling, yes." I let go and began shooting spurt after spurt deep into Stu's beautiful wife as he continued to cover her face with his hot semen.

We collapsed on the sofa and Addie quickly reached for her panties; I assisted her in putting them on while she held back the flood of semen from getting on Edith's sofa, or so she said. Finally she was able to stand and pull them into place. I had to laugh at her antics because I had seen them before involving another beautiful woman.

"What's so funny?" She asked smugly as I began wiping her husband's semen off of her face with my handkerchief.

"You are the second woman I have seen do the same thing; she loved the feeling of warm semen leaking into her panties and drying. Sometimes, after they were soaked, she would hang them up to dry and wear them to work the next day with the crotch stiff with dried semen."

"Oh my goodness, I thought I was the only one weird enough to do that. Do you still see her? I would love to meet her."

"We still have a fling every once in a while," I chuckled, "I have no doubt that she would love to talk to you about what's in your panties; she is very bi-sexual."

Stu perked up with a smile when I pressed for more information, "Now that Stu has shared you with another man, are you going to return the favor and share him with another woman?"

Her eye brows went up, "I've thought about it. I know he has always had his eye on Edith since back in the day when we double dated." She paused and looked a Stu, "What about it Darling, would you like for me to share you with our best friend?"

Stu looked sheepishly as if he had been caught checking out another woman's ass. "Well, we have done just about everything with her over the years but have sex; it would be more natural. How about you? Would you like to get naked with her like we used to do at your Dad's duck hunting cabin when we were teenagers?"

She admitted, "I wouldn't mind it; I have sometimes wondered about what it would be like in a threesome with another woman."

"I can tell you that Edith is a wonderful partner in a threesome; I could even join you for a foursome," I chuckled.

Addie looked at me and smiled; she glanced down to see my phallus swelling from all the talk of semen drying in panties and threesomes or more with Edith.

"Humm, looks like I may get to find out about double penetrations after all," Addie said with a coy smile, "so tell me exactly how it works."

She put her hands on both of our thighs close to our already swelling cocks as I explained, "One of us can lie on the floor on our back; you can mount him and take him in your vagina then you lean forward so the other one has access to your bottom. That completes the double penetration then we just have to find the right moves to give you the maximum pleasure. Of course, it doesn't have to be on the floor, you can do the same on a sofa or even standing up once you get the hang of it."

Addie thought for a minute then informed us, "If you don't mind, I would like for Stu to be on the bottom; we have tried anal sex a few times but his size is uncomfortable for me. Do you know if Edith has some lubricant that we can use; I have to have lots of lubricant?"

I smiled at Addie, "I would be honored to be the one to ravish such a beautiful bottom. I happen to have some lubricated rubbers that work well for anal sex and they aren't as messy."

She laughed, "I don't know if I want that part of me ravished, maybe just gently probed."

I kissed her lips and assured her, "Darling, I'll be gentle with you; that's a promise."

Addie was holding her husband's hand as she reached out for mine, "Come on Will, let's get this show going," she said with a smile as she lowered her still wet panties down her long shapely legs and tossed them onto the coffee table.

I moved away so Stu could have room to stretch out on the floor, "You guys go ahead and start; I want to see you in action."

Addie stood over her husband giving him a full view of her open long legs and that secret place where she hid her very private treasures. After tantalizing her husband for several minutes, she dropped to her knees straddling his face. Stu grasped her hips and raised his head to test his wife's treat; her hair matted from my drying semen, her tender membranes slick from our mixture of body fluids. Stu was not deterred by what he saw and tasted. Addie was in the throes of another powerful event that shook her body from head to toe.

When she recovered, she slid backward and took hold of her husband's turgid meat then guided it between her legs. She used his engorged, shinny head to plow through her deep, wet furrow as she looked down at her husband with a sultry smile; it quickly glistened with her slick juices. After playing with him for several minutes, she raised her hips higher and aligned his thick staff with her hot, juicy hole then lowered herself down its entire length. She looked up at me and smiled; she was obviously proud of her accomplishment.

Addie motioned for me to move closer. She took me in her mouth playfully as I watched the beautiful sight of a long time married couple having sex in front of me. As she bounced up and down oh Stu's fat cock; her full round breasts jiggled and vibrated with her movements. She laughed as she played with us for several minutes. When she leaned forward to dangle her breasts over Stu's face, I got a full, open view of her undercarriage as his fat cock stretched her glistening, pink membranes wide open.

"You guys look so beautiful like this."

Addie's rear orifice seemed to wink at me as if inviting me to join in their fun as her husband's engorged cock moved in and out of her widely stretched orifice. I moved closer and rubbed my hand over the smooth mounds of flesh surrounding the deep valley where all the action was taking place. I resisted the urge to let my tongue flicker over and around her tight rear orifice since it was so close to Stu's sensitive instrument. I took a lubricated rubber from the pocket of my shorts; I cursed as I struggled to open the wrapper, and then rolled it down the length of my cock

I straddled Addie's hips and took matters into my hand and pressed the head of my slick, latex encased cock against the tight orifice. Addie moaned softly as I increased the pleasure. I paused for a moment as soon the head broke through the opening; she squeezed me then relaxed. I slipped deeper then paused again. When I felt her wiggle her hips slightly, I sunk my engorged cock balls deep; she giggled and squeezed me again.

"Ooh, this feels so wonderful guys," Addie cooed.

We experimented with different movements for several minutes until we got the hang of it. It was difficult for Stu and I to move in and out at the same time without one of us slipping out so we took turns. Addie could move her hips up and down easily without losing either of us so we played like that for several minutes before Addie decided that she would rather enjoy us individually. When I slipped out of her tight rear orifice, Stu rolled his wife over on her back and began pounding her unmercifully.

I watched on my knees as his balls slapped against the tightly puckered orifice I had just left. Within minutes, Stu had his wife wailing and grunting at the top of her lungs; her arms and legs flailed about as her hips buck against her husband's powerful thrusts. There was a loud cry then everything stopped. Stu rolled from between his wife's legs onto the floor gasping for breath; Addie went limp; her rib cage heaving to provide much needed oxygen to her brain.

I looked between her legs at the red and swollen lips of her vulva as her husband's semen began to ooze from between her exposed, pink membranes. I reached for the still wet panties lying on the coffee table and slipped them over her feet. I leaned forward and kissed her matted hair covered pubic mound; Addie looked down at me and smiled as she lifted her bottom up for me to slip the wet garment in place.

I mixed fresh drinks while Addie and Stu slowly recovered and moved off the floor. Addie recovered the rubber I had worn and headed for the bathroom. Holding it up, she announced, "This was a good idea even if it was a bit cold at the beginning."

When Addie returned from the bathroom, we began to collect our clothes and redress then return to the sofa to finish our drinks. We discussed our evening activities and Stu suggested that we get together again and go to Tampa for dinner; Addie readily agreed and suggested that I bring a date. We got together several more times before Edith returned from her world cruise and their house sitting duties were over. But I will tell you about the Welcome Home party we threw for Edith in another story.

12